[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this episode. That seems a LITTLE extreme to teach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6557.png (70KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6557.png
70KB, 250x141px
Just watched this episode. That seems a LITTLE extreme to teach a lesson. Like Rainbow's prank was harmless, theirs was near traumatizing.
>>
>>29259086
IS HASBRO ILLUMINATI.
No, but Jews use it as a sense of sexualising children with degenerate subcultures.
>>
>>29259086
But this was the only way RD would learn.
>>
>>29259086
How does replacing a sewing machine with a cake count as a bad prank anyway?
>>
>>29259099
rarity has no sense of humor whatsoever.

much like this board.
>>
>>29259095
>authoritarians
>sexualizing children
That's literally the opposite of what's happening.
>>
>>29259086
They tried something less extreme already in MMDW and that obviously taught her squat, if that didn't teach her to behave what else do you think would?
>>
>>29259086
is it wrong to say that this what happens if you have sex with them?
>>
>>29259107
Boy, you sure aren't paying attention. The left has been pushing hard to sexualize children for years.
>>
>>29259132
prove it.
>>
>>29259132
I've been paying more attention than /pol/'s newfag brigade, I'll tell you that much. It's entertainment and self-righteousness for them. For me, it's survival.
>>
>>29259095
what
>>
>>29259099
Because you can ruin the fabric, are you mentally challenged for real? What if he fabric is all white and gets permanently stained with neon pink or blue like those cakes usually have? food coloring is super hard to remove.
>>
>>29259086
Harmless?
Go watch DWKs video on this episode.
>>
>>29259282
I doubt she would have gotten far enough to put fabric into the machine without noticing it was actually a cake.
>>
File: backnaw.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
backnaw.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>29259095
>>
>>29259086
Nope. Everyone was a jerk.

Also, Rainbow Dash may have caused a pony to break her teeth biting on a brick. Have YOU ever enthusiastically bitten on a brick before? Please do.
>>
>>29259086
>Like Rainbow's prank was harmless
Watch the episode again.
>>
>>29259086
>not enjoying watching Rainbow Cunt get btfo
Wasn't extreme enough if you asked me.
>>
>>29259086
This was such a bad episode.
>>
>>29261309
Every anime has its fillers.
>>
>>29261199
>"mr. cake's teeth could be broken" is bad
>no "big mac got drawn down a hill killing his scrotum and stomach"
>>
>>29261318
This isn't a fucking anime, /a/. We expect quality here from our toy commercial.
>>
File: rf Fluttershy is not sure.gif (238KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
rf Fluttershy is not sure.gif
238KB, 200x200px
>>29261401
>this isn't a fucking anime
>>
>>29259086
Would have been epic if Celestia was in on the joke and Dashie had a real break down.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.