[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is human Twilight Sparkle objectively better than pony Twilight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Why is human Twilight Sparkle objectively better than pony Twilight Sparkle as a human?

Would the reverse be true in Equestria? Would pony Twilight Sparkle be objectively better than human Twilight Sparkle as a pony?
>>
>>29256213
Because Sci Twi was made to be sexually harassed and eventually have her brains fucked out in the restroom
>>
>>29256213
Because you probably live in a world where all you need to do to be 'better' is 'being a weeb stereotype with a sligtly different haircut'
>>
File: sugarcoat.png (218KB, 1024x930px) Image search: [Google]
sugarcoat.png
218KB, 1024x930px
>>29256213
Because human Twilight is a dork still, and not a princess.
>>
>>29256213
Because EqG "pony" Twilight is nothing like FiM Twilight.
She's a shitty teenager that failed to capture Princess Twilight personality from the show, and I believe it was intentional, to make her fit into the highschool setting.

SciTwi on the other hand is her own character.
>>
>>29256213
>"I can self insert with this missfit character. Look, im cute and shy. Oh no what are you doing hasbro. Stop destroying my delusion of my kind of woman. No!!!"

Any Twilight outside S1 is shit. Move on
>>
>>29256257
>that failed to capture Princess Twilight personality from the show
...wait, are we talking about EqG or Pokemon?

"SCITWI BLASTS AWAY AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT which is 299 792 458 m/s or 186,282 mi/s"
>>
>>29256289
Not talking about SciTwi there
>>
>>29256213
>No hooves

She didn't even get that right. What a disappointment.
>>
File: large (5).png (868KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large (5).png
868KB, 1280x720px
>>29256213
It's the uniform.
It's objectively cuter.
That's the only thing that makes her more appealing.
>>
>>29256315
All the outfits from EqG1 look fucking atrocious and outdated compared to the new ones, namely Sunset's and SciTwi's
>>
>>29256255
This is pretty much it

>>29256282
>Any Twilight outside S1 is shit
Scilight is closest in personality to S1 Twilight though, so by that logic she's least shit
>>
>>29256213
Twilight Sparkle as a human = Moondancer
>>
>>29256832
Which is why I waifu Moonie and her tender spagoots
>>
>>29256255
this
>>
File: New TwiNerd outfit bad idea.png (657KB, 2160x4774px) Image search: [Google]
New TwiNerd outfit bad idea.png
657KB, 2160x4774px
>>29256335
I can't say I like Sunset's new one (the blue thing) but I'm just biased against leggings. At least they ditched the stupid moon-boots look from EqG1. Whoever decided that was a good idea should be savagely beaten in front of his own children so they can see that he is less of a man and should never have their respect.

I'm worried that this will be Twalot's new outfit. It's ridiculous...too frilly, too sugary, it doesn't suit her personality.
If it is though; I'm still gonna clop to it.
>>
>>29256213
Season 1 pony unicorn Twilight Sparkle was objectively the best version of Purplesmart. Human Twilight "Scilight" Sparkle is moe, nothing more.
>>
>>29257660
Ditch the bow tie, and turn the skirt into a kilt (basically just the shadowbolts kilt with her butt symbol added) and it would be much better

Also, does anyone else but me want her hair bun back again?
>>
>>29256255
>not a princess.
she has wings now
>>
This isn't bad.
I wish they would ditch the cartoon cliché of having characters wear the same outfit every day. I know it's cheaper, but Hasbro is making enough money selling plastic crap...let the girls change their damn clothes each day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.