[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Does this mean I should feel happy that they changed my design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>Does this mean I should feel happy that they changed my design after S1?
>Or angry that I never got an episode written and directed by Faust?
>Either way I'm happy there will never be a real Luna or Celestia episode.
>>
S1 luna was perfect. Its a shame they changed it
>>
>>29252112
who are you quoting?
>>
File: deathly silence.jpg (13KB, 188x182px) Image search: [Google]
deathly silence.jpg
13KB, 188x182px
>>29252112
>S1 Lunafags are a thing.
I still cant even.
>>
>>29252439
theyre on the same level as people who waifu a background pony.

inb4 aj
>>
>>29252439
A fan of the zombie state of the show could not possibly understand.

>>29252443
>Sister of Celestia, former villain Nightmare Moon, the royal bringer of stars, Princess Luna is considered a background pony because we never saw her real personality.

Just comes to show how in denial horsefuckers are. They never heard of the phrase "she's out of your league", because that means they don't deserve to self insert themselves in their smut greentext shit with a bunch of characters which have more background and personality than an average neet loser.
>>
>>29252112
It means "Oh shit, they gave me some tasty roses."
>>
>>29252802
Chh, you tell em' brah!

All these loser ass betas on this board, what's up with that!
>>
>>29252833
"Oh shit I better not eat them at least till the celebrations are over".
>>
>>29252112
>>
>>29255032
Why do you make it a point to only bump shitty threads to keep them from 404'ing?
>>
>>29255053
lol
>>
>>29255053
To piss you off
>>
>>29256222
>>29256595
lol omg so ebic

guie- guise, u know wat we should do?
reply chain xDDDDDDDDDD

cap THIS!

fucking stains
>>
>>29256603
See, just look at how mad you are!
>>
>>29252314
this
>>
>>29255053
Why do you not delete your disgusting greentext threads already? Fucking ego-centric hypocrite.
>>
>>29257252
Eat a dick, barneyfag jr
>>
>>29257699
>>29257252
ladies ladies your both pretty now fuck off with this shitty fucking thread
>>
>>29253393
"Well, maybe just a quick nibble..."
>>
>>29257763
>your
you are in class to learn, young man, pay attention before the teacher sees
>>
>>29257790
your a newfag.
>>
>>29257980
This has to be bait.
>>
File: CapsLock.jpg (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CapsLock.jpg
68KB, 500x375px
>>29252439
It was a different time. They story they gave for Luna pointed in two possible directions. Either she was the jealous little sister who snapped and tried to steal the throne, or she was tempted and corrupted somehow.

What we got instead was kind of inexplicable, and they never did explain why Luna went insane. It just happened one day, I guess, like these things do. Nobody did or said anything or had any motive. You just turn evil sometimes when you drink cursed well water or when you get constipated.

I dunno. I always viewed S2 Luna as the beginning of the end for fan canon.
>>
>>29258276
>she was the jealous little sister who snapped and tried to steal the throne
They literally explain this in the first episode. No "two directions" about it. The whole fucking stupid "corruption" thing came after, and is still stupid.
>>
>>29252112
Luna Eclipsed was one of the S2 episodes that Faust had a lot of input on.
>>
>>29257777
>Luna just starts nomming on the roses in the middle of her celebration and reformation.
>She hasn't had a flower in a thousand years and moans loudly while eating them.
>She fails to notice the crowd has gone silent and she continues her display.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.