[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /mlp/ I've been putting this off for a year because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: I'm retarded.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
I'm retarded.gif
2MB, 240x180px
Okay /mlp/ I've been putting this off for a year because I thought it'd be over by now but I guess I need to post about it to get it to stop. About a year ago a friend of mine talked me in to marathoning all the seasons that where out at the time because I'd just moved out of my bitch mom's house and she'd forbid me from watching the show. That turned out to be a mistake however as that evening I'd had a dream about my other favorite show doctor who or at least that's how the dream started out. In said dream me and my three IRL friends where in the tardis with the doctor and we landed in equestria, and he ditched us there. That was around the point where things got real cancerous real fast. After some wandering around the main six find us and advise we talk with the royal sisters, not sure what else to do we followed there advise and sure enough instead of interogating us luna and celestia just used there magic to read our minds in order to figure out who we all where and what the world we came from was like. I woke up soon after that and every night since then I've had dreams that pick up where the previous left off. Highlights of my exploits in what I've come to call dream eques include a hellsing crossover where I stopped a vampire that had been feeding off of celestia from destroying the world, helping start a technological and medical boom, becoming a high ranking member of the royal guard, dating and evenutualy getting married to purple smart because apparently theres a spell that can turn ponies in to humans attending one of my IRL friends wedding (He got hitched to rare because they both love fashion) getting abducted by changelings and then saved by friends and main six traveling to alternate versions of dream eques with doctor whoves having to explain that humans dont get CMs to the cmc Theres other shit thats happened and so far only one of my IRL friends know about this Moral of the story don't marathon more than five seasons of FIM unless you dont dream
>>
>>29245468
Your autism can go down in history.
>>
In short every time i fall asleep I dream I'm in equestria
>>
And it's been going on for a year now.
>>
>>29245499
>>29245509
Just don't watch the show in a while, don't come here and pretend it doesn't exist. I would say marathon another show, but you just said how they all mix in a clusterfuck, so yeah just try something else that doesn't involves ponies.
>>
I tried that. I haven't watched in three months. It's not going away.
>>
I think it's at the point where it's self perpetuating so my only real option is to just accept and embrace it.
>>
>>29245588
>>29245550
Go to a psych then, you may have an actual real illness. I don't know what else to say.
>>
Well I do have autism but other than that my shrink says I'm perfectly fine.
>>
>>29245648
>I do have autism
/thread
>>
I walked in to that one. But I guarantee you I come off as a total normie in public
>>
File: 1480901733092.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480901733092.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>29245468
>>
>>29245787
Just fucking read it.
>>
You could at least write like a high-functioning autist...
>>
>>29245468
>Moral of the story don't marathon more than five seasons of FIM unless you dont dream
you can't have a nightmare if you never dream
>>
>>29246302
Sounds like a win win if you ask me.
>>
I'll be back later I'm going to go to bed since I just got back home from working the graveyard shift.
>>
File: 1482458481163.png (227KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
1482458481163.png
227KB, 1095x730px
>tfw actually have PTSD triggered vivid flashback style dreams and none of my dreaming has been this fucked up

Sleep tight anon, you fucked up hard. Take like 8 benadryl to add that extra level of fucked up
>>
Green text your dreams please?
>>
>>29245468
smells like fresh pasta
>>
>>29246347
Sure.
>>
>>29245468
Pony dream stories?
I had one the other day that was very odd, me plus a couple friends who didn't know I was a horsefucker, and I shit you not, dozens if not hundreds of other people from 4chan and the fandom ended up scattered across Equestria due to magic portal bullshit. Due to the massive influx of new residents (like 1,000+) and no where to put us the princesses let us all just go on our way, barely anyone goes to Ponyville. Eventually someone with too much time on their hands figured out humans could use magic (I think it was some bullshit like unicorns focused magic through a bone in their horn that was very narrow at the end and human finger bones were similar or some shit.) Celestia throws us all into a camp that's the size of a city, because everyone of us could use magic apparently and she didn't want a bunch of neck beards burning down buildings. So she stuck us all in their and ponies from the outside decided to join us for reasons ranging from, some of them liked the ones they met and wanted to meet more, some of them were depressed and wanted to see if this would help somehow, Equestria is a dangerous place because hell is a thing there and demons could apparently walk out the front door, and some of them were bored. During this time a bunch of true autists decided to turn themselves into ponies (funnily enough the spell was random and no one became their OC and if you weren't a unicorn you were stuck.) Bunch of shit goes down and everyone essentially gets a background character waifu (and I mean BACKGROUND background ponies) and it was actually pretty cool

tl;dr Bronies and horsefuckers alike invade Equestria by accident, Celestia refuses to put up with our shit, puts us into camps but forgot the ovens, the ponies decide to join us because some of them were suicidal, no one got their waifu and it was basically a weird romcom with the shit you'd see in a school romance setting
>>
>>29246347
I'd read it
>>
>>29246347
>Greentext adventures of an Anon who can't escape the pony dream world
Now THAT could be interesting.
>>
>>29245468
I hope you kept a dream journal and will be copypasting it here shortly.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.