[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The 2 most developed characters >Gets the most hate I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 20

File: medium (36).png (346KB, 800x501px) Image search: [Google]
medium (36).png
346KB, 800x501px
>The 2 most developed characters
>Gets the most hate
I don't get it. It's like you guys only want to eat shit
>>
>>29243635
But I don't shit on Sunset.
>>
>>29243635
>most developed

kek. It seems all you need is generic villains (ok, glimmer not so much) getting shitty insta-redemptions for retards to deem them developed
>>
>>29243635
>two worst characters in the franchise
>good in any way
fuck off with your shitty taste, they ruined it
>>
>>29243812
Rainbow Dash is the worst character in the franchise, Sunset and Starlight are just different "anti" versions of Twilight, but still better than Dasher
>>
>>29243652
Hiw retarded are you? You can't get banned for files name. You're just wasting the mods time.
I hate this meme.
>>
>>29244646
Jeez, what did Dash ever do to you?
>>
>>29244655
She murdered his entire Family in front of him with nothing else than her recently grown thumb.
>>
File: TheUltimateBait.jpg (84KB, 941x661px) Image search: [Google]
TheUltimateBait.jpg
84KB, 941x661px
>>29243635
>The 2 most developed characters
>>
>>29244655
Nothing, desu there are practically no MLP characters I hate or dislike other than straight up douchebags like Svengallop or w.e and such blatant asshole villains, however, when it comes to mane characters and protagonists I do probably think Rainbow Dash is like the biggest asshole of all of them, much more so than Sunset or Starlight despite their evil schemes, both of them have become better people with time....Dash will forever be a total selfish prick because that's a key component of her character
>>
>>29243652
What if something else happens to have the word medium in it? You could miss a quality thread
>>
>>29244664
Oh the irony of using Flutters for fishing.
>>
>>29244669
Can't argue with that. We did just have a whole episode about Dash being a cunt to everyone.
>>29244670
It's ok. Someone as dumb as him doesn't deserve quality threads like this :^)
>>
>>29243635
I've always hated it when someone does some unforgivably evil shit, like enslave an entire town of ponies/school of teenagers, and then the story gives them a free pass because they cried to the heroes about their problems.

They went from villains to "Slightly-More Confident Old Twilight" and "Much Less Confident Old Twilight," and while that's more development than everyone else got, it's still shitty because it all comes from an assumption that they deserve forgiveness for their crimes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those "fuck up once, deserve death" pricks, but they should at least have done time. Community service - and I mean REAL work, not palling around with the Princess - or something.
>>
>>29244734
I get what you're saying anon, but context is important. This is MLP FIM, and it's associated multiverse, FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

I know people will say the typical response of "OHHHHH CAUSE ITS A KIDS SHOW IT HAS TO BE CRAPPPPPPPPPPPP?!?!?!" but that isn't the case, more the opposite, that something doesn't have to be edgy and br00tal to be good, MLP doesn't need to severely punish it's villains if those villains are willing to give friendship a chance, because that's the entire point, Sunset didn't kill anybody, Starlight didn't kill anybody....fucking Nightmare Moon was banished to the moon, Discord was turned into a statue, Tirek was imprisoned in the MLP equivalent of HELL....what more do you need? Starlight and Sunset are villains who could be helped and in the end let themselves be helped, so why do they need to be punished further? It's not the real world, it's a world where friendship trumps all, and it's not some S&M fantasy either where people need to be whipped and pinched in erotic ways
>>
>>29244773
Sure, I wasn't expecting an episode of Glimglam getting raped by prison guards or anything. But it doesn't need to be a severe punishment. Just something more substantial than "For your crimes, you will become Princess Twilight's new friends (wink)."

I suppose I'm bitching because it doesn't feel like they really ARE friends. It feels like they were given a golden opportunity to get out of jail free and play along because it's easy.
>>
>>29243635
Oh my god he's went full circle with his denial, now he genuinely thinks that he's eating fancy frech cuisine and not a huge load of HORSE SHIT.
>>
>>29243635
>Starlight and Sunset
>Not Twilight, Discord, Fluttershy, or even Rainbow fucking Dash
>Most developed
>>
>>29244808
>But it doesn't need to be a severe punishment. Just something more substantial than "For your crimes, you will become Princess Twilight's new friends (wink)."
Well, like I said context is important...Starlight in particular, her entire reason for being a villain in the first place was that she was emo over losing a friend....do you really think a good message to send would be to NOT have the hero, the princess of friendship, not solve this situation by trying to show her how to make friends?

>I suppose I'm bitching because it doesn't feel like they really ARE friends. It feels like they were given a golden opportunity to get out of jail free and play along because it's easy.
In the case of Starlight, I feel like the show kind of plays that up a bit...with how much Twilight wants to be Starlight's best friend, yet she clearly is closer to Trixie, a friend she learned to make by herself without Twilight's help

As far as Sunset goes, her change was abrupt but I don't see how anybody can complain, the EQG hate meme aside Sunset has become a genuinely likable character and has great chemistry with the (hyooman) man6 and scitwi
>>
File: 1482379178209.png (185KB, 707x444px) Image search: [Google]
1482379178209.png
185KB, 707x444px
>>29244855
>>29244808
You two, what the fuck are you doing being reasonable and having a discussion on \mlp\ in a shitty bait thread?
Fuck off with your sensibility.
Glimmer getting raped by prison guards would make a fun ep tho
>>
>>29244911
Aw fuck. Sorry.

>>29244855
FUCK YOU YOU GLIMFAG BITCHLORD, I HOPE YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL
>>
>>29243723
>insta-redemptions
he didn't watch past the first movie
>>
>>29244936
I did. She then spends the entire movie moping around because muh guilt, then she grabs the microphone and sings a song to beat the baddies.

Sunset Shimmer couldn't have a more generic development if they tried.
>>
>>29244936
>>insta-redemptions
>he didn't watch past the first movie
also happens in FG tho
>>
File: BROTHER.jpg (172KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
BROTHER.jpg
172KB, 700x568px
>>29244734
>>29244808
I know how you feel, friend. It really feels like the writers don't know if this is GlimGlam's court-ordered and princess-enforced rehabilitation - what with how she's constantly going on about her past - or actually a friendship. If it's the former, it's the most bizarre 'punishment' ever; if it's the latter, how the fuck did she get off without anything more serious?

I mean, she actually tried to murder the Our Town ponies. That's arguably one of the darkest things we've seen in the show - not even Chrysalis or Nightmare directly tried to just kill ponies.

Like the other anon said, I don't want her brutally dismembered or something retarded like that. Just - some recognition that she committed major crimes and is under some actual punishment for doing this. Having her immediately welcomed back by the Our Town crew when the last time they saw her she was literally attempting to end their lives was massively jarring.
>>
>>29244855
>Well, like I said context is important...Starlight in particular, her entire reason for being a villain in the first place was that she was emo over losing a friend....do you really think a good message to send would be to NOT have the hero, the princess of friendship, not solve this situation by trying to show her how to make friends?
You know what I find funny, that this makes me think of? Even fucking Transformers can handle a better redemption story than Starlight, when you have the same basic materials available.

>Megatron loses his buddy editor, without word he's gone like Sunburst.
>This sets him down the road of being a bit more aggressive in his writings, then eventually the war happens
>Long story short, ends up regretting his actions, tries to actively make amends while still recognizing what he did was wrong and will accept punishment once he changes his image by finding the equivalent of the robot promised land.
>Nearly everyone still fucking hates him and distrusts him, so much so that a mutiny was preformed
>Megatron actively went out of his way to save his new buddy crew
>Finally reunites with his buddy editor from before, actually tries to rekindle with him

When even fucking Transformers has a character well known to be the worst guy ever, and his redemption is far better, and still maintains the "I lost a buddy" aspect, Starlight's a really shitty joke in comparison.
>>
>>29244976
I don't know, surely you must be talking about IDW?
>>
>>29244972
>It really feels like the writers don't know if this is GlimGlam's court-ordered and princess-enforced rehabilitation - what with how she's constantly going on about her past - or actually a friendship.
It seems to me like she views it as the former, while Twilight sees it as the latter. Glimmer's reluctant to go along with friendship lessons and tries to get around them while Twilight gets upset she chose to take Trixie to Our Town instead of herself.
>>
>>29245016
IDW's run, yes.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479748456423.jpg (16KB, 480x464px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479748456423.jpg
16KB, 480x464px
>>29243635
Dude, why the fuck do you watch a little girl's cartoon?
>>
>>29245047
>FB
Back to bee, redditor.
>>
>>29244734
I always thought Glimmers friendship lessons and whatnot are equal to "community service" and showing that she really did or is willing to change.

I don't really see the purpose in punishing a reformed person. Punishment is for people to learn that they shouldn't do a thing. If they did already learn that, then there is no sense in punishing them. Of course in the real world it is difficult to tell whether someone is telling the truth, but even evil ponies aren't THAT evil in Equestria. Maybe Changelings at worst.
>>
>>29244954
>She then spends the entire movie moping around because muh guilt
she even said that she was new to the friendship thing and didn't feel it was her place to say anything
the mane6 treated her more like an inconvenience than anything, they never invited her into the band ffs, and it was clear in several scenes that she wanted to be in it

Twilight had a moment of mistrust when Sunset offered to help her up off the ground

Sunset had a dishearten look on her face when they all rushed to hug Twilight after they agreed to make her "lead" vocals

even the heart to heart in the kitchen showed the struggle she was having in any actions she does/might make

when you're constantly reminded of your major fuck up(s) even when you're trying very hard to not do anything that would be misconstrued as your old self (tackling RD), wouldn't you mope around too?

>then she grabs the microphone and sings a song to beat the baddies.

that's because she was FINALLY asked to be of help, she even hesitated for a moment, worrying about if she would actually be enough to help beat the Dazzlings, but she sucked it up and did what she had to do to help her friends
she was FINALLY one of the team

you can water down anything to make it sound generic

Twilight: bookworm forced to go outside and make friends, does stuff, becomes a princess
"rags to riches" trope
>>
>>29245068
>Punishment is for people to learn that they shouldn't do a thing. If they did already learn that, then there is no sense in punishing them.

>"Yes, I did mind rape all your friends. But you know what? I learned something. And it doesn't matter than they're all unwell and in pain, all that matters is I understand not to do it again. Maybe. Bye!"

Yeah I guess I don't see why punishment is necessary either.
>>
>>29245086
Rainbow Dash still has a chip on her shoulder from when she was discorded
she was pissed at that and when Discord tried to have her hang out with him and then she got mind raped again
her outburst when she yelled at Glimmer is totally justified
>>
>>29245086
She felt really bad after she realized that what she did was wrong. She obviously has huge problems knowing how far she is allowed to go with brainwashing stuff.

She did realize that it mattered that her friends are feeling awful now and asked for forgiveness from all of them for what she did.

They forgave her because they are all really nice, hatefree ponies that know a lot about trust and friendship.

She never wants to do it again.

>Anon twists the episode around to make Starlight look even worse

Was one of them your waifu or why are you so mad about it? Maybe you should take a lesson from them
>>
>>29243635
>It's like you guys only want to eat shit
Anon, this is the board that runs purely on autism, waifuing and greenfic generals.
>>
>>29245086
Starlight didn't hurt anybody, every pony in her village was there by their own admission...she manipulated them and lied to them, she didn't hurt them. She doesn't need to be punished she needed to learn how to make friends in a healthy way which was her whole issue, you edgy fuck who wants a kids cartoon to be rated NC17 like some gay anime

>>29245019
IDW stinks, they have tansgender robots and shit fuck IDW, and I resent the fact that you think Transformers has never told a good story before, but TF demo is different than MLP demo, CONTEXT PEOPLE
>>
>>29245237
>literally mindwash people into submission
>well technically she didn't physically hurt anybody, probably ^:)
>mindrape your "friends" into submission without their consent
>they're actually physically sick afterwards
>she didn't hurt them ^:)
oh fuck off.
>>
>>29245237
> I resent the fact that you think Transformers has never told a good story before,
I didn't say that, I was saying when Transformers is handling a redemption better than MLP, you have a problem.

>they have tansgender robots and shit fuck IDW,
If you're going to get this autistic about their Transformers run, at least use the buzzwords that aren't outdated with the comics. It's gay robots now, come on, keep up with the times.

>you edgy fuck who wants a kids cartoon to be rated NC17 like some gay anime
>Being this mad
>>
>>29245273
>>literally mindwash people into submission
She didn't, they let her take their cutie marks away, she took advantage of them because they were all lonely apparently, that's about it
>>
>>29245291
Anon do you really think IDW TF and MLP are going for the same audience....because if not, you really would be quite stupid to hold them to the same standard.
>>
>>29245761
>they let her take their cutie marks away
proofs?
For all we know, many of those ponies were persuaded the same way main six were. A lost soul wanders to the village, gets its cutiemark forcibly stolen and then is "persuaded" that equality is best. After that, they were forcibly kept away from their cutiemarks, keeping them unhappy and in suffering. But sure, she didn't physically hurt anyone, so it's okay, right?
>>
>>29245789
No, but then again you can't use the "It's for kids!" argument be ause of how flawed that was. The comparison is merely in two Hasbro properties. And one that just so happens to have better friendship lessons.
>>
>>29245819
I still don't know how they jumped from how they were chasing her off, clearly angry with her in Cutie Map, to "Where were you we want you at our celebration party!!!!" I blame Haber and his inability to write for shit.
>>
>>29245859
It is bullshit writing, just like Glimmer's motivations, reformation and most of her appearances in S6.
>>
>>29243652
i haven't seen mods banning for reports in a looong time
>>
>>29243635
One is not canon
The other is a mary sue
>>
>>29247117
Sunset Shimmer is not a mary sue
>>
>>29247133
trips say sunset is most definitely a mary sue
>>
File: 1484145748467.png (204KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1484145748467.png
204KB, 393x393px
>>29247444
That was scripted and you damn well know it
>>
>>29247444
SHIMMERFAGS BTFO
>>
>>29247444
Dayum
>>
>>29243635

I dont mind Glimmer
I just hate Shimmer, she is a disgusting non canon pony
>>
>>29245859
not him, but it's because she went back and apologized to the town in the reformation montage at the end of S5
>>
>>29248553
That's the point, though. The last time they saw her, she was literally attempting to murder them as they ran her out of town for mindraping them.

The next time we see them, they're happily walking out to greet her with smiles all around.

Certainly someone can say "Oh, well, she must have done something major to earn their trust back then." But the show doesn't show us that. It jumps straight from 'attempted murder' to 'welcome back!', shows us that Glimmer realizing her actions were wrong is all that was needed to absolve her of individual and general consequences for said actions.
>>
>>29248678
maybe she had been sending them letters?
but they accepted her apology in the montage, but it didn't look like they really trusted her yet
>>
>>29243635
I don't like the characters because the writers spend too much time on them and not on the world or any other character
Seriously, look at any other fucking character in the show and you can see the difference in the effort put into what they're like
It's like Sunset and Glim are from a different show in terms of how they're written
>>
>>29248842
Glimmer has only been in what, a dozen eps so far?
Glimmer was the focus of S5's story arc as well as (depending on opinions) S6
Shimmer only has the EqG movies for character development
the mane6 on the other hand, have had 140+ eps for character development
if you condensed it down, they'd have about as much time used on them as both Glimmer and Shimmer have
>>
>>29245859
>I still don't know how they jumped from how they were chasing her off
They didn't want to chase her off, they wanted to capture her and make her answer for herself, if you watch the episode it's clear that the village ponies are mentally abused, but CLEARLY considered Starlight their friend, once the jig was up they were pissed that the person they considered their friend and leader had been lying and they wanted answers, they didn't want to kill or imprison her, they wanted answers, Starlight ran away, and then apologized and considering the things I said previously they accepted her apology

Starlight wasn't evil, she was just misguided and insane
>>
>>29243635
OP here.
This always happens when I try to make shitpost threads. They start legitimate character discussions. But when I try to make threads about legitimate discussion it 404s in 30 minutes.
I hate you guys.
>>
>>29249688
>This always happens when I try to make shitpost threads. They start legitimate character discussions. But when I try to make threads about legitimate discussion it 404s in 30 minutes.
>I hate you guys.
Thus is the curse of 4chan....if you ever want to talk about anything, nobody does, if you're trolling your thread will last for ages
>>
>>29244954
This.

The "people" who actually buy into this shit shouldn't be allowed to pollute our gene pool. They are below the intelligence of a ten year old.
>>
>>29249736
Oh look, its a FIM "fan" makes the same arguments against EQG people make for why people shouldn't like FIM

You're an abused moron
>>
>>29249785
If it's any reconciliation, I think Glimmer's redemption is retarded, too.
>>
>>29249785
Except that you can counter the argument when used against FiM, but you can't when it's used against EqG and instead resolve to petty insults.
>>
>>29247444

Kek has spoken again
>>
>>29249798
see >>29245079
>>
>>29249835
yes, yes, we all know you have autism. it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>29249867
and there's the issue
whenever anyone actually brings up valid points and good things about EqG, you just brush it off
>>
>>29249798
You started the insults, dumbfuck

I don't think EQG is amazing but I do enjoy it, I always have, I never spazzed out like most of you fucking retarded monkeys when the first one came out
>>
>>29249892
we actually just do that to invalid points.
>>
>>29249901
how the hell was any of that invalid points?
every bit of that was in the movie
>>
>>29249622
"Starlight is not evil"
Yeah, she just behaves like a sociopath.
Remind yourself of this when you meet one in your life. They make up 4% of the population so chances are if you know 25 people then you know one.
>>
>>29249920
>how the hell was any of that invalid points?
you pointed out the who, the what, and the where, but not the why, and definitely not in a deep and consistent enough manner to be considered valid.
>>
>>29249929
you are literally disregarding what happens in the movie

>but not the why
no one would give her a chance even when she tried, even when she was told (by twilight) that she'd be given a chance, everyone told her to "fuck off" every time
when she did try, even by the mane5 when she tried to help

sure, she felt guilty and it was the main reason WHY, but each point I made was to illustrate the contributing factors that resulted in her "moping" throughout the movie and not getting over it until she was finally given a chance to redeem herself like she had been trying to do throughout the movie

>deep and consistent enough manner
I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to write it as a 500 page college essay on 4chan!
I'll get right on that, Professor

what is wrong with you?
are you one of those "enlightened by your own intelligence" people?
>>
>>29250003
>4chan
and there's your problem

you're trying to convince people of something no intelligent person would ever be convinced of, over 4chan of all fucking places.

autistic as fuck.
>>
I feel like continuing my ShimmerGlimmer green. Should I?
>>
>>29250014
For are that is holy, please do.
>>
File: 1484162310736.png (848KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484162310736.png
848KB, 800x1200px
If anything, we can all agree that Sunset and Starlight are a couple of pretty sexy and powerful ponies.
>>
>>29250012
I thought we were having a discussion, but I guess
you'd rather ignore what I'm posting and pull out all the meme stops

I was trying get you to acknowledge the valid points that are LITERALLY in the movie
you just fucking can't ignore that
I suppose it should have been expected by a FiMfag
they can't argue worth a shit and skirt around anything VALID anyone has to say about EqG because they have a hateboner for EqG that rivals 4chan's hatred for /mlp/
I'm done. you're the reason why we can't discuss EqG anywhere

go do the victory lap that you think you've "earned"

but know this, EqG is part of the fandom and part of this board
no amount of whining, bitching, moaning, crying, kicking and screaming to the mods or EqGfags is going to change that
>>
>>29250030
One's a fascist dictator, the other a tyrannical dictator. The comedy practically writes itself.
>>
>>29250106
the ultimate odd couple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDrfHj3j398
>>
>>29250106
Who is the most famous fascist dictator and the most famous tyrannical dictator?
>>
>>29243635
>glim/sunny: "I have raging megalomania because of some petty emotional issue"
>M6: "knock that shit off and be friends with us"
>glim/sunny: "you'll have to fight me first"
>M6 wins
>glim/sunny: "alright geez"
g8 development 8/8
>>
>>29250987
>this is what cucks believe
lmao
Enjoy missing out on objectively the best characters you deluded retard
>>
>>29250993
Starlight took over an entire town just because a friend left her to improve himself, she has no-one to blame for her actions and is entirely responsible yet she never faces any kinds of justice.

Same with Sunset, she was just mad and took her jealousy out on twilight, the result of that being she became someone twilight trusted dearly.

The point is they actively made people's lives worse just because of their own problems, yet were supposed to be 'redeemed' just because they said sorry.
>>
>>29250993
kek
>>
>>29251005
Sunset got punishment for what she did and had to earn everyone's trust back the hard way. Your meme logic doesn't work tbhfam
>>
>>29251005
The whole idea of Sunset and Glimmer is to show that people can change if given a second chance. If we are to stop being so cynical as a society and focus more on reformation rather than direct punishments, maybe the world would be a bit nicer.
From day 1, MLP has been about redemption rather than punishment
>>
>>29251463
In the real world crying and saying that you're sorry won't let you get off with attempted murder, treason, and omnicide.
>>
File: 1484006005644.png (89KB, 406x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484006005644.png
89KB, 406x420px
>>29251476
This isn't the real world faggot.
That's why we watch it.
>>
>>29251483
Shimmercucks, everyone
>>
>>29251005
Starlight ran away when she was defeated and has thus far, avoided the town she had manipulated as much as possible
Starlight doesn't understand the basics of friendship
Startlight is a secondary character
Starlight doesn't have an Element of Harmony

Sunset stayed to make amends with those she had wronged after being defeated, even becoming besties with the mane5, whom she fucked over the most
Sunset took all her lessons to heart and has become the leader of the mane7 in EqG
Sunset is the Element of Empathy

two different outcomes from the same villainous start

you can boil down anything to make them sound the same

Glimmer has a long way to go to get to where Sunset is at
>>
File: 1483827369886.png (195KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1483827369886.png
195KB, 792x792px
>>29251488
Wow, great argument
>>
>>29251476
>applying human world rules to a equine fantasy world
there's your problem
>>
>>29251496
yeah, it's the typical FiMfag at work
>>
File: starlight_sunset.png (1MB, 5057x3350px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_sunset.png
1MB, 5057x3350px
>>29251463
>>29251483
>>29251496
This guy..
I like this guy
I'm glad to see someone else who gets it.
T. a Glimmerfag
>>
:^)
>>
>>29243635
Thats not Discord and Fluttershy
>>
>>29243635
Becoming bad/Goodyear guy doesn't develop a character, We have seen that in the power rangers.
>>
>>29251463
Except that Glimmer hasn't changed at all, as portrayed in Every Little Thing She Does.
>>
>>29252012
She changed her hairstyle :^)
>>
>>29252012
I blame that on her not getting hit by the Elements. I bet they do whatever is needed to restore harmony, so in Glimmer's case it may have changed her line of thinking.
>>
>>29243635
Because Shimmer is ugly and isn't important to the show.
>>
File: 1463890918137.gif (42KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
1463890918137.gif
42KB, 250x264px
>>29252084
Apologize
>>
>>29243635
it's because /mlp/ doesn't like character development
it takes away from their headcanons every time it happens
>>
File: he's_right.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
he's_right.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>29252879
>>
>>29252885
exactly
look at what happened in ep100
headcanons were confirmed and BTFO all over the place
that's why "we" hate the ep so much
>>
>>29252879
no point in wasting development on fundamentally shitty characters that add nothing meaningful and ruin the story with their black hole tier mary sue-ness

trixie was the counterpart to twilight and it should have remained that way, she was her own character unlike these shitstains, and she deserved development
>>
think about how much eqg and glimshit damaged the franchise, there is literally nothing good about these characters
>>
>>29254037
go to bed seth
>>
>>29253207
>"we" hate the ep so much
I personally liked it
>>
>>29255002
same here, but it seemed that most of the people on /mlp/ hated it, which is why I put we in quotation marks
>>
>>29251005
Glim? You are spot on.
Sunset? Spends 95% of Rainbow Rocks getting shit on by other students and distrusted and ignored by the humane 5 and twilight. So she has a slight edge.
>>
>>29254124
Except EqG is pure kino and better than anything past season one you shit taste retard
>>
File: 1476830718450.jpg (74KB, 668x784px) Image search: [Google]
1476830718450.jpg
74KB, 668x784px
This wasn't supposed to be a legitimate discussion thread, guys.
I made it as a shitpost. It wasn't suppose to go past 30 replies of buzzwords and meme combacks.
Why?
>>
File: starlight_shades.png (98KB, 341x306px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_shades.png
98KB, 341x306px
>>29256492
Because autism my fellow shimmerfriend
>>
>>29243635
>Most developed fan characters
>Gets the most hate

I mean, have you seen the circlejerks Fo:E gets?
>>
>>29247444
>>29247486
>>29247497
>>29248482
You do realise that this means Starlight isn't canon and Sunset is. Right?
>>
>>29256492
No one cares faggot, it's thought-provoking and promotes discussion regardless of your intention.
>>
>>29252250
No.
>>
>>29256500
and the "trips get" FOOL fell for it!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29256555
clever
and trips confirm it was part of your master plan, Bane
>>
File: react_GEN_fucking plebs.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
react_GEN_fucking plebs.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>they both got sad about something
>that something didn't actually happen
>they tried to ruin the whole world in stead of getting the fuck over it
>they got fans for this
>Glim was enough of an anal retentive tard to succeed like 9 times
>Shim was so incompetent she couldn't even do it once

The only reason you ever developed any fondness for one of these shitstains was because your own sense of inadequacy is so strong that characters this shitty are the only ones who would settle for you.

Bottomfeeders: Lose some weight and get a job and watch how fast you quit caring about these two walking menstrual cycles.
>>
File: 1469339221421.png (259KB, 456x572px) Image search: [Google]
1469339221421.png
259KB, 456x572px
>>29257794
>>
>>29257794
>succeed
>>
>>29257794
(You)
>>
>>29252250
MUDA MUDA MUDA
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.