[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shut up, shut up, shut up! The show is not dying! The fandom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Shut up, shut up, shut up!
The show is not dying!
The fandom is not dying!
We're doing fine!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
>>29240305
>t. fags who will go down with this "ship"
>"doompaulerz pls leave XDDD"
>>
Correct. Honestly, what do these "Sound the alarms, we're all doomed! We all deserve this for being so cringey six years ago!" dumbasses think they're accomplishing?
>>
File: 1459795555409.png (266KB, 829x964px) Image search: [Google]
1459795555409.png
266KB, 829x964px
>>29240305
The past is long gone.
The future is yet to come.
The only thing that matters is what we have right now.
>>
File: 232.png (111KB, 1848x1026px) Image search: [Google]
232.png
111KB, 1848x1026px
So some of the moneygrubbing hacks among the current list of major brony names buggered off to "The next big thing", and whiny 4channers are infiltrating /mlp/ and playing the "We all deserved this for being so annoying six years ago! All fandoms are destined to die, and so is everything!" card, as if that's actually going to fool anyone. Also, it's been SIX YEARS, how are we STILL triggering antibronies just by existing, loving a show, and having a good time? Why do the dumbest 4chan members insist they're worth a damn when they say something stupid like "We were just an ironic fandom giggling secretly about the silly pony show! But then you genuine fans of the show showed up and RUINED EVERYTHING AND STOLE OUR NAME! STOP ENJOYING THINGS I DON'T!"
>>
File: 1446971963457.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1446971963457.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>29240305
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>Not "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>29240367

We only echo the toppest new memes around here.
Go to bed grandpa.
>>
>>29240305
People have been saying the fandom is dying for years now.
>>
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
>>29240305
is this the official Moondancer and Twilight roleplaying thread?
>>
>>29240305
Only cucks will deny the truth
It's time to wrap up the pony shitposting, kiddos
>>
>>29240330
strawman: the picture
>>
>>29240468
Fag: the post.
>>
File: 79f.png (107KB, 540x439px) Image search: [Google]
79f.png
107KB, 540x439px
>>29240305
I couldn't care less if the fandom dies. Enjoy the show for as long as it's there, and look back on the good times after it's done.

The same thing you do for all fandoms, you dork.
>>
>>29240305
Is this the new spam thread?
oh boy I was wondering when we were going to get another one of these
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.