[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone recall one of the show staff saying on Twitter her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].png (173KB, 900x1017px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
173KB, 900x1017px
Does anyone recall one of the show staff saying on Twitter her parents haven't necessarily passed on shortly after Crusaders of the Lost Mark aired?
We've never seen them
>>
>>29228714
Kinda why my head canon is that Applebloom is either Applejack or Big Mac's child. Or both.
The season 6 episode about AJ lying never shows Applebloom, nor her parents and mentions who will take over the farm, which means the parents have already passed.
So, Applebloom was definitely born AFTER her "parents" died/disappeared
>>
>>29228793
>which means the parents have already passed.
Have they though? I don't know the tweet from memory but I reckon some anon will or at least, knows how to use Twitter well enough to find it
>>
>>29228841
Oh and I think it was Jim Miller
>>
>>29228714
He bacpedaled (as always) claiming that A.J's parents are "away, on vacation"

Maybe somebody should ask him what happened to A.J's grandpa, seeing how Granny is a widow.
A widow that used to be frail and senile, remember?
>>
>>29229024
>He bacpedaled (as always) claiming that A.J's parents are "away, on vacation"
As in currently? Even during Crusaders of the Lost Mark?
>>
>>29229024
a permanent vacation in the sky.
>>
>>29228793
Counterpoint:
In 'The Mane Attraction' we see a flashback to Camp Friendship where AJ is much younger than in 'Where the Apple Lies'. In the same episode, AJ mentions she wrote to Coloratura about Apple Bloom, even though they only wrote to each other for a short time.
>>
>>29230608
did her parents die like right when she was born?
>>
>>29230621
Apple Mom died giving birth to Apple Bloom and Apple Dad killed himself out of depression.
>>
>>29230621
Who knows. But that still wouldn't explain AB's absence in 'Where the Apple Lies'. So I'm guessing it's just a fuck-up by the writers that I'm more than willing to solve with a vague headcanon of 'AB was somewhere else during WtAL'.
>>
Wait, have show staff said her parents are on vacation all this time?
>>
>>29228714
>>
>>29228714
I definitely remember them saying that. Dead parents was even a /mlp/ player idea even though that's rightfully /co/'s player in my opinion.
>>
>>29232905
So which is it
>>
File: 1440043483364.png (57KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1440043483364.png
57KB, 320x320px
>>29228714
ON VACATION
N

V
A
C
T
I
O
N
>>
>>29231589
Jim Miller said that.

Because he always has that sick need to jump in and start spewing shit about stuff that is way outside of his field.
>>
>>29234375
what does he actually do anyway
>>
>>29228714
>>
>>29236437
why
>>
Her parents are alive. They just fucking hate each other and as it happens they both did the "going out for some smokes" thing on the same day and neither one ever came back.
>>
>>29233869
Vaction?
>>
>>29228714
>>
>>29235481
He's the show's director.
But he feels the urge to take credit for everything and then feels a bigger urge to feel offended about people disliking things that had nothing to do with his own area of work.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.