[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fight somebody for your waifu? Or rather, for her honor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1459009685106.png (446KB, 903x624px) Image search: [Google]
1459009685106.png
446KB, 903x624px
Would you fight somebody for your waifu? Or rather, for her honor? I've thought about this a lot and I would certainly attack somebody to defend the honor of my waifu
>>
>Another fucking waifu thread
>>
>>29222215
You mean attacking in autistic fit with your plushie?
>>
I have to wonder that in the event pony waifus did come to Earth but there was only one of them each, if there are a few psychos among the population that would take the "If I can't have you no one can" philosophy to heart and try to kill their waifus and everyone attempting to get close to them.
>>
>>29222215
I'd beat you up
Drink your mountain dew
Eat your Doritos and kiss your waifu
>>
>>29222215

All depends on if its a street fight or ye old duel to the death with swords?

Actually I'm good with both so nevermind
>>
>>29222265
>>29222274
I don't mean if she is real, I mean as is. Like I get so mad when people insult my waifu on the internet I feel like if somebody did it IRL I would probably attack them
>>
>>29222306
I meant everything
I'd wrench ya
Save over your games
Read your journal
Hug your mom
Make your dad proud and insult your waifu after I kissed your most precious waifu plushie
>>
>>29222316
Dio pls
>>
File: 1483747368236.png (303KB, 851x729px) Image search: [Google]
1483747368236.png
303KB, 851x729px
>>29222316
>>
>>29222316
Lol honestly you could try I have been playing Street Fighter since I was like 4 among other games I have learned many techniques which I can adapt to real life
>>
>>29222215
If she wanted me to.
If she didn't, I wouldn't.
>>
>>29222215
Maybe, but extremely unlikely and only under some very specific circumstances.

If some random idiot said something mean about the pony I love, most probably I wouldn't give a fuck. He would be insulting just a random character in a cartoon, not really my waifu. The only way I could get mad is if I knew for sure that for that person she was as "real" as she is for me. Like, if I knew that he was a waifufag. And only if he said something unbearably mean that pissed me off too much.

So far the only person I have ever wanted to punch is NRDT.
>>
>>29222349
How old are you? I think it'd really help explain how you act.
>>
>>29222405
I'm 27 years young
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.