[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if the show lasted 25 seasons, specific characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Celestia Is Slightly Concerned.png (142KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia Is Slightly Concerned.png
142KB, 894x894px
How would you feel if the show lasted 25 seasons, specific characters being written off the show as the voice actors leave and new ones introduced seasonally? What if gradually, over time, the show took on a more mature tone and was written for teens and then adults in the later seasons? What if they finally just cancelled it mid season and left everything on a "bad end" cliffhanger kinda like Mork & Mindy?
>>
>>29217891
I don't give a shit, I am killing myself.
>>
>>29217891
Sounds perfect.
>>
>>29217891
Are you talking about MLP or The Simpsons?
>>
File: were going for a ride.gif (307KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
were going for a ride.gif
307KB, 640x360px
>>29217891
>if
>>
>>29217891
> wait over 20 years until the series could be good again

Haha, nice try, Jim.
>>
File: 1479259831233.jpg (34KB, 663x663px) Image search: [Google]
1479259831233.jpg
34KB, 663x663px
Like most of you guys, I plan on killing myself once the show ends. So I would be pretty mad if they dragged it out like that and forced me to continue staying alive.
>>
File: 1477365735829.png (821KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477365735829.png
821KB, 1280x1024px
>>29217891
Most people would say they'd hate it, but considering how many people have eaten up the shit over the years and excused all the rushed or badly written status quo changes I'm confident that everybody would be okay with it.
>>
>>29218534
>everyone loves all the really stupid shit in the show
>but not me, i hate everything in it
you choose a really silly place to spend your time.
>>
File: Secret mane 6.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Secret mane 6.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>29217891
I wouldn't want it to gradually fade from one character to the next. That wouldn't give a good arc for those characters at all.

But a spin off, with new ponies, motives, adventures and such in Equestria? I'd watch that. I'd watch it all day. Maybe set before or after the lives of the mane 6, maybe during. I will applaud it so hard that my future children will suffer masturbation guilt.
>>
File: 2120049_orig.jpg (204KB, 1049x639px) Image search: [Google]
2120049_orig.jpg
204KB, 1049x639px
In which season would pic related show up and fuck everyone over Commodore Perry style?
>>
>>29218456
Well too bad for you, enjoy them dragging it up to season 12.
I'll kill self probably tomorrow.
>>
I would rather they just make our original mane cast recurring characters with a strong connection to the new cast.

I don't think the mane six need to be gone or be cameo only characters, they should just be moved into a new role.
>>
>>29217891
If big macs voice actor left would they just keep using the same eyups and nopes they already have recorded
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.