[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanking Thread #37: Diamond Tiara Gets What's Coming to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 59

Is Diamond Tiara truly reformed? Or is she up to her old tricks? Is this image from before she had a change of heart? What did she do to make her mom so angry?

Featured Story: Twiley and the Ultimate Horn Job by DCFTEF
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28999224/#29000592
DC spins a kekworthy tale about awkward Twilight and some extracurricular activities.
> It was mostly older students who went up there to fool around...and even they got in big trouble if they got busted on 'Lover's Lane'.
>It was no secret; at Princess Celestia's School 'big trouble' meant you were sent to the disciplinary office to get your rump busted with a wooden paddle. Nopony wanted that!"

Forum (newer stories, pics, discussion):
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/index.php

Master archive (pics, stories, Imgur links):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ce_DlEwnDcpjqTKRRxvsL4SCjka9H4cYq5lTfku8Tiw/edit?pli=1

Group Pastebin (140+ stories):
http://pastebin.com/u/SkyeHigh

Our trusty archivist, Skyehigh, hasn't updated the Pastebin or master archive yet, but there are some new stories in the forum (thanks to Woox posting them) or in the old thread links.

Be advised: this is a thread about cartoon horses. Nobody here cares about real life disciplinary methods.

Old thread:

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28999224/
>>
Idea: Vapor Trail faces official Wonderbolt discipline for cheating.
>>
>>29217277
I feel like I haven't seen one of these threads in a long time.
>>
>>29217392
It's been a while.
>>
File: 1482650463550.jpg (87KB, 513x648px) Image search: [Google]
1482650463550.jpg
87KB, 513x648px
>Found another oblique spanking reference, in the comic this time (FF #16; the scavenger hunt one).

>>29217392
A good number of us don't want to overstay our welcome. Bumping a content-free thread is lame. Better to have one good thread than two bad ones.

Previous thread was December 4 - December 25.
>>
File: 1483650991526.png (138KB, 870x918px) Image search: [Google]
1483650991526.png
138KB, 870x918px
>>29217429
Fair point. I've gotten some entertainment from these threads but I agree, I'd rather have a better quality thread less often. SPG has kinda gone downhill but it has so much green constantly flowing in that it drowns out the shitposting. TO an extent that is.
>>
>>29217447
SPG is active as fuck. I love that thread, and it's got spanking content in it, too. I don't really know what you mean by downhill, though.
>>
>>29217429
I think it's expected how Apple Bloom is the one who says it. Applejack also says that kind of stuff, too, like in Buckball Season. You can't tell me they aren't familiar with a switch or a spoon on their rumps.
>>
>>29217890
I don't think Granny Smith hesitates when she concludes a filly needs a smack on the heinie.
>>
>>29218038
Apple Bloom probably got a swat in front of Sweetie Belle one time, which made Sweetie, who never saw a spank/spanking before, ask her about it.

The dinner table conversation that night at the Belle household was probably an awkward one indeed. "So, anything interesting happen today, Sweetie Belle?"
>>
>>29217447
>SPG has kinda gone downhill
Honestly i think this is the best SPG has ever been, tons of active stories and discussion. what else could you want?

>>29217429
i didn't realize it was up that long honestly
>>
>>29217890
>>29218038
>>29218168
and somehow sweetie and rarity both got spanked. No im not bias at all.
>>
>>29218379
What was funny is that Sweetie's parents were probably considering doing it to tween Rarity, but were going to do something else until hearing from Sweetie how Granny did it to Bloom.

Next day, Rarity's sniffling in her room, hoof rubbing her paddled tushy.
>>
>>29218696
now im imaging Sweetie with her ear to the wall listening intently to Rarity squealing crying and begging as her parents spank her bright red. Then Rarity wearing a dress of some sort the next day to try and cover it up but AJ can tell from the way she has trouble sitting what happened.
>>
File: Rarity6.jpg (134KB, 1256x1403px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity6.jpg
134KB, 1256x1403px
/r/ing green of Rarity spanking an unwilling anon
>>
>>29217429
My favorite line that's canon is from EQG when Rainbow says "whip their butts".

You know it's desperate for us regarding canon when lines like this are so exciting. Oh well, thus is the life of the spanko.
>>
Circle jerk time!

Spending the holidays with SkyeHigh gave me a lot of inspiration and motivation to write again. I stamped out two fics I'm proud of, but they're not pony so I won't post in the thread. I'll forum one of them tomorrow and then the other after I've revised it a little. one I totally wrote for pan

I'm going to do my best to write a third fic, this time for the thread. Hope you've all had a good holiday.
>>
>>29219171
Hi Krishna! Sounds good, glad you and Skye had fun. Tell him to update the paste, too!
>>
>>29218728
Sweetie would probably feel horrible about it.
>>
>>29218765
I can only picture that happening in a sexy way, but then that would be rape-y...

How old would Anon have to be? I think maybe femanon at a sleepover at Rarity's Boutique, pulling a prank, would be a good setup, maybe.
>>
>>29217366
You might as well spank wind rider too. In front of the recruits to show them why you don't want to cheat or frame.
>>
So, we're starting again?

Well, crap...I haven't written anything. Um....

I could juggle for you guys? Or cook you some fried fish and diced potatoes?
>>
>>29220452
You mean Sky Stinger? Also, that is a good idea for a green.
>>
>>29220605
Isn't wind rider that old wonder bolt from season 5 with the scarf.
>>
>>29220423
im thinking a male anon around 20
>>
>>29220667
Oh shit my b, I assumed something stupid.

Wind Rider getting it 'cross the ass would be cathartic to read. That dude was a dick.
>>
Drawfag sternymares here. Throw me ideas and I may give them a try when I have the time.
>>
>>29220889
What up Stern, good to see you! For an idea I'm thinking Sweetie Belle and Magnum, her over his knee getting hairbrushed while he's sitting on her bedside? I can't remember a Sweetie picture from you before, but I also have a bad memory
>>
>>29220945
There was one with Luna as the spanker in the previous thread and another of her in the corner before. I guess the later could use a prequel.
>>
>>29219759
i'm thinking a mix of guilty and oddly curious. Or even happy its happening because rarity messed with her earlier.
>>
>>29220423
i actually like the femanon idea, i bet rarity can be quite firm having put up with sweetie so often. And twilight is in the corner taking notes... Now i kinda want to write this...
>>
>>29220889

>>29218765
>>
On the one hand, I made pretty much no progress on my current greentext over the holidays, and since classes have started up again, I won't have a whole lot of time to devote to writing. On the other hand, I WAS able to finish the other greentext I had on the backburner (for the Anonfilly thread), so any time I DO spend on writing will be on this one.
>>
satyr green when ?
>>
>>29221997
Hopefully never
>>
>>29218379
No objection here.

>>29218696
Would be quite a coincidence to happen on the same day, but my dick won't mind. Unless Sweetie's story time was spaced out from her parents later deciding to use spanking.

Longtime readers will know that introducing spanking for the first time is a favorite story topic of mine.

>>29218765
There's Bluejay's Spank the Anon. Some swats from Rarity in there (for Anonfilly).

>>29219006
I'm partial to "whuppin that ursa's hindquarters" especially since Based Anon wrote that oneswat story to go with it. But my memory of spankfuel is not the best and I may be forgetting some good lines.

There's
>thy backside remains whole and ungobbled
in S2E4 which with a little tweaking could be something good.

>>29219171
I'm excited! Glad the holidays helped!

>>29219338
Or if he doesn't want to do that anymore someone else could. He just has to say he's done.

>>29220728
agreed

>>29220889
Don't have any real requests, but keep up the good work!

If you're desperate that Big Mac comic image with the dropseat could be a funny inspiration for a picture.

>>29221433
Other story was good. Even had a one line spanking threat so I was happier than I would be otherwise.

>>29221997
I'd like to see it, at any rate.

>>29222013
Play nice.
>>
>>29221997
no thanks
keep your cancer to your containment thread where I can filter it
>>
>Equestria girls live show heads to Singapore
>predictable regional adjustments to appeal to local sensibilities
>>29222041
Couldn't you just word filter all posts with "satyr"?
>>
>>29220889
Maybe something based on ISS:Scootaloo by Krishna?
>>
>>29222443
On board with this idea
>>
did anyone write a story with the classic scenario of filly faking illness to skip school ?
>>
>>29223226
Not that I know of
>>
>>29223242

guess I'll write short green with that scenario
but which filly would do that ?

Sweetiebelle is kinda overused. so I want to avoid that white marshmallow.
applebloom .. might work but it comes with a lot of baggage. not flexible enough.
and as much as i want to use scoots but the lack of family figures makes it hard.
and I dislike babs

so suggest a filly.

If none then I'll be using Dizzy cause she is the equivalent to anon. aka (insert pony name here) at least that was my original intent with that OC.
>>
>>29223226
That was a plot point in Undercover Blues.
>>29223336
What do you mean by "baggage"?
>Lack of family figures
You could always use RD. Maybe she adopted Scoots!
>>
>>29223366
>use RD. Maybe she adopted Scoots!
Now THAT's an overused trope.
>>
>>29223366
>baggage
she works in a farm.
she is the sister of the element of honesty
she lives with her brother - sister - and her gramma.
her character are hardheaded - proud - and straightforward. all these have to be worked around if I'm gonna write this type of story.
some of these things i just mentions might actually help make stuff easier but others don't. (don't work for which I had in mind)

>Maybe she adopted Scoots!
for me I just can't just narrate that part and go on with the story. it's not how I do things. that idea is far more interesting to expand upon than the short spanking story I wanted to go with.

>That was a plot point in Undercover Blues
I really want to read that story but its all over the place. is there a pastbin of it in chronological order ?
>>
>You will never be Sweetie's mom
>You will never find her in the middle of something very naughty
>You will never sternly but calmly and lovingly tell her that she needs spanked
>You will never put her over your lap and turn her bottom pink with a good hoofspanking
>You will never finish it off with ten with the hairbrush
>You will never pull her into your loving embrace immediately afterwards
>You will never give her her bath
>You will never thoroughly wash all parts of her body, including the special parts she's not supposed to show to colts
>You will never see her enjoying the cool water on her spanked bottom
>You will never put her to bed with a kiss
>>
>>29223580
WHY LIVE???
>>
>>29223580
>she needs spanked

You from Pittsburgh, m8?
>>
I'm surprised nobody has done a teen Apple Jack story based on Where the Apple Lies yet.
>>
>>29223903
Probably sometime. It's too good of an opportunity.
>>
File: p1.png (258KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
p1.png
258KB, 1300x1000px
>>
>>29223631
Nope.
>>
>>29223903
I'm gonna do a story based on that episode, but it won't be Applejack getting spanked.
>>
File: R1.png (603KB, 4108x4604px) Image search: [Google]
R1.png
603KB, 4108x4604px
>>
>>29224032
But she needs it tho
>>
>>29224196
I'm not saying she didn't, I'm just saying she's not right now.
>>
>>29224196
>>29224270
And besides, Bloom needs it too.
>>
>>29223474

Ask and ye shall receive. I can easily set up a Chronologically Ordered collection of my Undercover tales.

I'll have it done by tonight.

Bear in mind, though....Part 4 is still unfinished, and will be extremely harsh. Those of you who enjoy judicial punishments will like it, the rest....probably not.

But it will end in a humorous light, don't worry. And after it's done I'm going to rewrite my Button Mash story.

Also...

Undercover Blues 1: A New Plan
Undercover Blues 2: The Hairbrush Strikes Backside
Undercover Blues 3: The Return of the Cries

(I couldn't resist)
>>
>>29224011
That seems about right. Pinkie's parents would really let their naughty daughters have it.

I don't have the clip, but you ever notice how in Call of the Cutie, Pinkie Pie turns around and shows her parents her flank when she thinks they don't like her party? She probably thought she'd get a blistering for messing up the silo.
>>
File: a 12 p.jpg (29KB, 434x318px) Image search: [Google]
a 12 p.jpg
29KB, 434x318px
>>29224503
>>
>>29224568
Yep, that's the one. Tell me I'm not the only one who thought this
>>
>>29220889
>Throw me ideas

Stuff like this >>29224011
There is a sore lack of EqG punishment spanking pics. There's a few of Celestia spanking Twilight but other than that and your Pinkie pic they're all peer to peer spankings.
>>
>>29224989
I could go for some EQG
>>
I haven't seen the show in a while, is Derpy being Dinky's mother still a thing between fans, because I think she has been seen with others adult mares in recent episodes.
>>
There have been a bunch of new spanking pics since the last thread but the vast majority has genitalia and censoring is a pain.
>>
>>29224989
>>29225547
There is this mysteryous user on derpiboory, I can't remember the name but starts with "O", that has made a lot of spanking art, including a bunch with Rarity's mom and one with Mrs. Cake.
>>
>>29226314
Ohohokapi? That guy has some... questionable shit. His spanking stuff is cool, though.
>>
>>29226423
Yes, that one.
I'm still creepied out by the one with someone about to cut dog-Spike's ear with a pair of scissors.
>>
>>29226816
Wow. I haven't even seen that one. That dude's got some issues.
>>
Any ideas for stories or oneswats? Preferably involving embarrassment.
>>
>>29227042
It's probably dumb, but Apple Bloom getting defiant toward Granny while Scootaloo is over, and Granny smacking her on the rump with the spoon to put her in her place. Apple Bloom has to walk around town with a big red circle on her yellow butt the rest of the day with the other CMC while they galavant around.
>>
>>29227042
A colt or filly at school does something terrible but avoids a spanking from Mrs. Cheerilee because everybody in the classroom keeps what he/she did a secret. To make up for it, after school and out of sight of the teacher or any adult, the class gangs up to spank him/her themselves.
>>
>>29227246

That actually sounds like something that would fit in with my Colts Club setup....perhaps somepony breaks the rules of engagement between the fillies and colts, so a truce is called to punish them?
>>
>>29219338
Skye's been sick lately, but does want to update the Pastebin. Give him patience once he gets started, archiving four threads isn't going to be done in five minutes.

>>29227419

Sounds fun as shit, but should be handled carefully. A whole group ganging up on one person can make a fic less kinky and more uncomfortable.

Also, first of the promissed fics: Roo's Mother's Day Adventure

http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=171
>>
>>29227889
Sorry for being too overbearing on Skye, I really wasn't trying to be

>Roo

Yes
Yes
YES
>>
>>29227889
Good job giving Asshole... err, Rabbit, what he deserved too. I don't even like Pooh and friends but this was cute. Roo was always a little too perfect, but his spanking offense fits his character. Nice work!
>>
>>29224276
All the time. Bloom is most spanked CMC.
>>
File: Tardy Paddle.png (1MB, 920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tardy Paddle.png
1MB, 920x1200px
>>29226314
>I can't remember the name but starts with "O"
>>29226423
>Ohohokapi? That guy has some... questionable shit.
>>29226923
>That dude's got some issues.

Say what you will, but Ohohokapi is a treasure of the fandom. Present company excepted I'd say he/she's my favorite pony artist...purely on WTF factor.
>>
>>29227889
Are we going to see a rabbit with some red cheeks of his own next to roo.
>>
>>29229114
I love a lot of Kapi's weird stuff, too, it's just a couple of drawn cartoon pics of reaally young girls in the nude that I saw by him that... yeah. Can't say I'm a fan of those at all. I'm just glad they weren't real pics.
>>
Bed bump, goodnight thread! Welcome back everyone
>>
So, the season finale kind of fucks up the continuity of UCB.
>>
>>29230046

Just going to say right now....I haven't watched ponies for a very long time. I know what happened in the finale, but...meh.
>>
>>29230170
(Don't read spoilered text if you don't want to know what happens in the season finale)

Hey, maybe she convinced them all to come back!
>>
>>29230046
Can't Undercover Blues just take place before the finale?

And hell, part of why I still watch the show is spanking ideas.
>>
File: f55.png (289KB, 1149x986px) Image search: [Google]
f55.png
289KB, 1149x986px
Oh great we got a thread going on.
Since our previous thread. I uploaded a lot of my stuff into derpibooru (trying to get more activity in my nsfw tumblr account.)
Currently I'm not that busy IRL so I hope I can be more active.
I'm back working on my main overdue (the evil scientist) Story.
I was about to finished it (and even wrote the ending) but Then I decided to change few parts and add a whole new 3 acts to it. currently I am at 70K characters. I'm planning on posting it as a whole. so you guys can read it in one go.

other than that story
The origonal old story I basing my upcoming 'twilight map' story (aka the twilight in futuristic school) is getting far more attention recently in DA. there are people using the themes and sittings from it as RP material. and that RP is gonna turned into a whole new story.

the lack of feedback i received here in the past few threads made me have a little bit of doubts. made me feel like I was wasting my time writing ... drawing spanking stuff.
and that really got me down as I was about to quit. but when I learned about those people in DA. and some of the feedback in my forums I pushed myself over it.

>picture related
Enough drama and here's spanking here's a quick sketch of eqg celestia spanking twilight
>>
>>29230692
No running in the halls, Twilight! Gawsh, I love that angle and position in spanking pics. The way her skirt and panties frame her ass from the bottom is hot af.
>>
>>29230692
>>29231241
I did forget to mention though, that Twilight's shoulders stretch out a little too far in front of her head, and Celestia's spanking arm/hand is a bit too small. Probably the only two issues I see with the pic.
>>
>>29231247
Yea I've been struggling with her shoulders.
I was in a hurry when I drew celestia.
Thanks for pointing these out, I will tend to them later.
>>
As promised, for the one anon, here's Undercover Blues in its entirety, in Chronological Order.

Undercover Blues Part 1:
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3&sid=d5d064f5a5fa2c48138e60d82cbe3359

Part 2:
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4&sid=d5d064f5a5fa2c48138e60d82cbe3359

Part 3:
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=117&sid=d5d064f5a5fa2c48138e60d82cbe3359

And part 4 should be finished sometime later this week...hopefully.
>>
>>29230563
Well, no, because it features an older Flurry Heart, and in the finale, she's still an infant.
>>
>>29231431

May not be canon anymore, but I'll be damned if it isn't still entertaining. It's alright to take a few liberties and change the show accuracy around a little.

>>29230692
I'm normally very anti EQG material, but this is joining >>29224011 as a favourite of mine. Just seeing that one image makes me think you'd do really good EQG or human spank stuff, enough to reach the broader audiences outside of >nohooves
>>
>>29231643
That Pinkie pic never fails to give me a stiffy, that and Rustic's Sweetie Belle spanking machine pic, mmmm
>>
>"Leaving mom!" said Rainbow Dash as she walked through the living room towards the front door
>"Have a nice day at Canterlot High" said Rainbow's mom from the couch. "You know how to get there."
>But as Dash passed next to her, her mom took her by the hand and made a kissy face
>She never left her daughter leave without a goodbye smooch, no matter where she went
>Dash looked annoyed but resigned as she got on of her cheeks close to her mother's face
>Unexpectedly, her mother instead grabbed her by the waist and placed her across her lap
>Dash couldn't even react before her mother gave her a single but firm smack on her bottom, making her shriek
>Her mom then helped her back on her feet and looked at her in the eyes
>"Skip school like yesterday and we'll finish it when you get back home"
>She then kissed Dash in the cheek and guided her outside the house, closing the door before she could say anything
>>
>>29222141
Related:
>The Rainbooms see some success
>Rainbow lets it go to her head
>Starts getting high
>Banging groupies
>Her parents find out
>Lecture her
"Do you have any idea how we felt, finding out our baby girl was doing drugs and having unprotected sex?"
>Her father leaves the room
>Comes back with belt in hand
"Bend over, Dashie."
>>
>>29232140
Oh my god, this is hot. Didn't see it until after my last post.
>>
>>29232140
Btw, at first this was going to be about Mrs. Shy "motivating" her daughter to not chicken out of joining the animal shelter at the last moment for the millionth time, but couldn't find the right words at the moment so went with a more familiar scenario
>>
File: Dizzy bed sfw.png (645KB, 2431x2697px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy bed sfw.png
645KB, 2431x2697px
Dizzy tries to act innocently when you open her butt flap, but she is squealing inside with joy and dread, because you're going to tan her buttcheeks. Hopefully you won't notice her small flower winking rapidly and the wet spot on the fabric between her legs.
>>
NSFW:
https://static1.e621.net/data/ad/2d/ad2de41d428102688eeb745efa466944.jpg

So how do people here feel about spankees being tied up and hanguing?
>>
>>29232642
Dizzy is best thread minx. Look at that tush.
>>
>>29232159
That kind of a case requires a pretty intense punishment. Rainbow did it to herself.
>>
>>29232642
Which filly/colt would be most likely to wear dropseat pajamas? I say filly Rarity.
>>
Idea: Spankers from pony world and human world exchange their respective spankees.
What characters do you pick?
>>
>>29233916
That's tough. I think maybe spankers: pony Filthy Rich exchanging Diamond Tiara to human Granny Smith for Apple Bloom, because shenanigans.
>>
>>29234021
I should have explained better, I meant the same characters as pony and human. Like say, pony Applejack spanking human Applebloom while human Applejack spanks pony Applebloom.
Nice idea though.
>>
>>29234286
Ahh. One would feel a hoof, the other one would feel a hand. I think the human spankee would have a harder time, all things considered.
>>
>>29234286
I want to spank human Dizzy and make her cum
>>
File: 1355458620.ruugiaruu_riolu.jpg (209KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1355458620.ruugiaruu_riolu.jpg
209KB, 1280x1280px
>>29219171

Fic #2

http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=173

I noticed a couple similarities between this and the Roo fic upon rereading, so forgive any repeat adjectives or verbs. Or Mamas.

Now, back to writing pony...
>>
>>29233916
>>29234286
Probably Pearl and Sweetie.
>>
>an annoyed little Sweetie Belle walked through the hallway, followed by a young, poker faced Rarity
>"Sweetie Belle"
>"No"
>"You must assist me"
>"I said no!"
>"Sweetie Belle"
>"I'm not a mannequinn"
>"If you don't do it, then..."
>"...then what?"
>"...I'll tell mother to spank you."
Sweetie Belle made a forced laughted.
>"Mama can't spank us without reason!"
>"Challange accepted" said Cookie Crumbles, their mother, who they suddendly realizing was standing there looking at them, smiling mischeviously.
>Soon enough both sisters were laying across her mother's lap, getting their bottoms alternatingly smacked, not painfully but soundly
>It went on for a ridiculously long time, their mother jokingly lecturing them all the while
>The sisters eventually realized their father had been there all along, recording with his camera
>They finally started struggling and trying to escape, so their father had to assist his wife
>>
>>29235547
>spanking them both

But why
>>
>>29235677
Because their Pedos Anon
>>
>>29235767
>their

come on man
>>
>>29235778
I'm sorry
I'm just a filthy phone poster
>>
>>29235783
the filthiest
>>
File: whiteboard602.png (136KB, 397x534px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard602.png
136KB, 397x534px
>>29231643
I actully confident that to say that I'm good with drawing female humans in anime/manga style.
but I personally don't like drawing them. I feel like I'm being forced to do so.
so most of the time I draw ponies instead.

>>29234529
I did draw human dizzy before.

>>29231686
incase you didn't know. that sweetie belle spanking machine u mentioned are based on a green story by zad,that was posted in a thread.
http://pastebin.com/Dase8QyS
>>
>>29235988
Hey, she is not a bat!
>>
>>29236052
We must riot
>>
>>29236052
ah this again.
I don't blame you for being confused.
she wasn't suppose to be a bat in the first place but due to popular demand I turned her into one.
At very first time I created this oc . it was suppose to be a random generic pony. but instead of drawing recolored wingless rainbow dash (looking at you aryanne) I changed the mane style a bit.
and one time I did draw her as a wingless bat as a joke. but somehow that unexpectedly escalated . I got few greens in /bat thread about her. even someone posted her origin story of how she became a bat. and I have to be honest I kinda liked the attention she was getting so rolled with it.
I have been drawing her since 2013. and she turned into a bat in 2016.
>>
>>29236179
Hey, not a bad development. Kind of cool that it happened, adds a lot of intrigue for me for her character.

But Dizzy is OURS. Not bat pony, OOOUUURSSSSS

Best thread minx
>>
>>29235038
Yess
Coincidentally someone asked for Riolu stuff in the Pokemon thread of that forum.
>>
>>29235038
>pokemon
>still pajamas

Oh you

Lucario was characterized well. And ooh, that scare at the end, too. I thought he was in for the whole enchilada there for a minute, wew laddie.
>>
>>29235038
father and son dynamic is quite rare.
for me it seems rather off.
in your story Riolu already respects his father figure.
>“YOU WILL SPEAK LIKE MY SON AND NOT A QUIVERING WHELP, Riolu!”
this is a strong and good line krish.
this for me was the peak moment.
the scolding part was also great.
but the spanking came afterwards felt forced. as if was added for the sake of spanking. It just felt unjustified for me.
apart from that.
the spanking itself was also good. the back and forth going on during the spanking scene was
I like the part where Riolu was expecting the brush but he got a hug instead.
then I skim read the rest... sorry
yet again in the end he was only disrespectful to his mother. and he was already respecting his father.
the story might have worked better if his mother was the one doing the spanking... but then again it would be like the rest of the stories done here.
>>
File: daddy's little princess.jpg (136KB, 460x816px) Image search: [Google]
daddy's little princess.jpg
136KB, 460x816px
>>29224989
>>29225547
>There is a sore lack of EqG punishment spanking pics.
That may be because very few adults have appeared in human form, and coming up with a human design means also coming up with clothers that match that character's design and personality, and that can be a pain.
But it turns out Filthy Rich has appeared in that Everfree series so...
>>
File: 1335778.jpg (36KB, 464x516px) Image search: [Google]
1335778.jpg
36KB, 464x516px
>>
There are some irl holidays with spanking. Maybe Winter Wrap Up with all its tradition is the same? Perhaps some twigs are cleaned up from the ground and put to good use on pony rumps?
>>29232140
Shriek reads too strongly for the context. Yelp? Exclaim? But it is a hot post.
>>29235988
Based Rustic making pony pics. There's enough human pics already. human is good too but I like how you don't want to be "forced" to do it.
>>
>>29236928
Cute
>>
>>29236783
Filthy's face looks weirdly realistic here.

>>29237404
Have to agree. Shriek is somewhat poorly fitting here.
>>
>>29236928
D'awww.
>>
Slow thread, apparently...
>>
>>29238541
Being a niche fetish is rough sometimes.
>>
>>29236783
love that impromptu pose, like Diamond just said/did something that really pissed Filthy off and she's facing immediate retribution for it.
>>
File: applehurt.jpg (367KB, 660x990px) Image search: [Google]
applehurt.jpg
367KB, 660x990px
>>
http://lennonblack.tumblr.com/post/155348376481
http://lennonblack.tumblr.com/post/155593796951
>>
>>
>>29239430
[THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE A SPANKING FETISH ACTUALLY BELIEVE]
>>
>>29239851
What?
>>
>>29230563
>part of why I still watch the show is spanking ideas.
that reminds me i was thinking of doing a story of twilight in the nightmare moon world from the season 6 finale. Maybe nightmare trying to spank the time travel spell out of her but spike ran off with the scroll so she really can't tell her no matter how long she's spanked. mix in the rarity and rainbow of that world who were loyal to nightmare somehow.

>>29239212
i always loved this one, so embarrassing and AJ looks like shes having a great time. I just wish there was a panties version.

>>29239430
the rarity one is super hot, she knows she deserves it.
>>
File: rarity.jpg (75KB, 926x600px) Image search: [Google]
rarity.jpg
75KB, 926x600px
>Rarity enters a period where she's financially over-extended
>High expenditures related to opening new locations
>A few big clients are late on their payments
>She misses a mortgage payment on her Ponyville shop
>Then another...

>The banker, an old friend of the family, does not want to embarrass Rarity by taking official action
>Instead he politely approaches her Father
>Asks him to have a word with her
"I see. Yes, I'll have a 'talk' with my daughter."

I don't plan on doing anything with the idea.
Any takers?
>>
>>29236674
>but the spanking came afterwards felt forced. as if was added for the sake of spanking. It just felt unjustified for me.

It was more than just don't be a rude little shit to your mother. Riolu's overly tough guy attitude was going to lead him into trouble at some point, so the spanking to the point beyond just passive crying was the intended, necessary end game with Lucario. That, and I wanted to do a 'when your father gets home' spanking scenario.

Thanks for the response, all!
>>
>>29236567
>Oh you

The pajama shit is really getting out of hand. I bought SkyeHigh this super fleecy pair very similar to a pair an ex girlfriend had, which was what had given me the fetish to begin with (warmth of arousal through pajama pants prior to spanking, fffffff I can't even compose myself). I turned into a deviant, was embarrassingly hot for all involved.

>>29240124
Nice concept, DC. I'll bite if no one else wants it.
>>
>>29240124
Is Rarity a financially independent adult in this scenario?
>>
>>29240124
What is he going to do, beat her over being broke? Is that supposed to rectify anything?
>>
>>29240525

In mine, anyway.

SHOULDA HAD A BACKUP PLAN IF YOUR BIG CLIENTS CAN'T PAY RIGHT AWAY, RARA.
>>
>>29240525
Yes, it would be current with the timeline of the show.
Adult and independent but still young and prone to reckless mistakes which could endanger her future.
>>
>>29240766
>Is that supposed to rectify anything?
I don't give a shit...it's a fetish story. The implication is that she's overconfidently stuck her neck out too far and might need a firm hoof to get her priorities straight.
Don't overthink it.
>>
>>29240766
>Is that supposed to rectify anything?

>>29240805
>Don't overthink it.

OVERTHINKING IT

I'm currently dealing with professional purchasing and operations management in school so this shit is my forte here, you don't expand without keeping assets for existing establishments. She's late on two payments in Ponyville and her clients aren't paying her on time. There's a passage of time here and Rarity still seems to be trying to negotiate business and open locations with money that doesn't exist. This is fucking dangerously stupid.
>>
File: 1479088063457.jpg (199KB, 900x775px) Image search: [Google]
1479088063457.jpg
199KB, 900x775px
in equestria when children get in trouble the guardians must share the punishment that they get.
>>
>>29240834

Funnily enough, I had a story similar to this in the works before Pneumonia and Influenza knocked me on my ass...then midterms and finals, those didn't help.

Anyways, it involved Twilight going after the Neighcronomicon, being unable to reach it, but finding a Tome of Darkness Eternal and accidentally unleashing a giant deadly Jellyfish.

The spanking would have happened after Discord killed it, and would have involved both Twilight Velvet AND Twilight Sparkle getting spanked.
>>
>>29240934
Sounds nice
>>
>>29240934
Jellyfish? Maybe it could sting Twilight on her ass before her spanking even starts.
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer3.png (850KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer3.png
850KB, 1280x720px
/r/ing anon spanking glim glam because she's so shit
>>
>>29240823
>I'm currently dealing with professional purchasing and operations management in school
Then you really are the one to write this.
I hope you can make good use of the idea.

Personally I'm struggling through something but real-life is occupying most of my brain capacity.
Hopefully I can have it done for this thread.
>>
>>29217277
Remember, if you spank your pony too much you'll go blind
>>
>>29241560
I like Glimmy. She's trying. People said Diamond Tiara was shit, and in one episode everything changed. I used to hate her, but after I gave her a chance I really don't anymore.
>>
Bedtime bumperoo
>>
File: principal's star student.jpg (87KB, 456x540px) Image search: [Google]
principal's star student.jpg
87KB, 456x540px
I couldn't trace the Filthy Rich one so I did this instead because I'm trying to practice drawing filthy humans.
>>
>>29227889
I hope skye gets better soon.
>archiving our thread.
I suggested this before and I'll suggest it again.
do we need a better Story archiving tool than pastabin ?
I mean I do own mlpgeneral website. and I can create a directory in it dedicated for our spanking stories.
all I really need are a good (CMS) for our stories and a template to work upon. so I can upload all our previous ones.

Not to steal skyes thunder or anything but atleast takes a load of him.
>>
>>29240104
>nightmare trying to spank the time travel spell out of her.
sounds hot, I bet moonie can be really strict.
>>
>>29243054
I'm thinking of something that look like this
http://mlpgeneral.com/spank/story-archive
this is still W.I.P. I have been working on it in the past 3 hours
>>
>>29243781
Eh I dont know about this
Pastabin has always been the go to tool for 4chan threads because it's easy to use and access
Any forum thing just scares casuals off
>>
>>29244018
>casuals
--
Pastabin usually for poor fags. its not really common to see someone actually pay for a subscription there.

While I do agree with you on the it's ease of use. but that comes with many drawbacks.
Like no comment section
-very limited for multible user.
I'm aiming for long term solution.
--
this is just an archive. you just click on story and read it. nothing more.
(it could be more but not for now anyway)

I have scouted for a good cms format to use for this. I experimented with a lot of them. Even screwed my server sittings.
I'm learning as I go..
anyhow the main goals are
-an easy format to navigate and read.
-Tag and search feature.
-ability for authors to add / archive their content.
-Author filter feature.
-comment box
-Phpbb /Html Text format features. like(text colors - size - images- hyperlinks)
-and most importantly. being able to do all those without the need to register.
there is nothing I hate more than having to register in order to view a content.

atm the current CMS format I picked supports most of that. except the comment box. which gonna be on a separate engine. gonna use Disqus engine cause it's the best and most poplar one I know of.
There is an option to add google+ / facebook chat box ... but seriously who's gonna use those for a website like this ?

==

I'm not suggesting we kill skyehigh's archives. i'm making this as alternative option.
>>
>>29240934
That sounds amazing, I have always wanted Twilight Velvet to be spanked.
>>
>>29239851
if u meant the fluttershy's one then yes I kinda agree. but I disagree with rarity's drawing.
>>
>>29244074
That is a rather cool idea. Having both options could be a good thing
>>
>>29244074
This actually sounds really cool.
>>
File: image.png (56KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: Archive list.jpg (212KB, 1704x1373px) Image search: [Google]
Archive list.jpg
212KB, 1704x1373px
>>29244818
yea I had to do this cause some areas are not will configured. anyone can register and mess things up. I had to go into offline mode for the time being.
--
this is the list I'm working on.
it looks basic and it does serve its purpose.

any suggestion on the template ?
add new column or remove stuff ?

or the real question anyone familiar with <html> format codes ?
I'm really struggling with it.
>>
>>29244937
Love the format. I have a few English corrections though, if you'd like to hear them.
>>
>>29244937

So far it's looking good, I can't see too many issues with a cursory glance
>>
File: image.png (299KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: image.png (284KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: image.png (292KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292KB, 1024x768px
>>
Alright:
*I feel like the title for every column should be capitalised. I'm not sure if the style guides would say to capitalise every word in the column name or just the first.

*"Multiable"? Well it's a perfectly cromulent word, but "multiple" would be better.
(Part 1)
>>
>>29245058
>>29245060
>>29245064
he actually contacted me and asked for my permission for posting this.
and I said yes.
he also asked me if I can contact Sterny for his permission on posting his works.
I said I'm not in touch with him.
>>
>>29245123
>multiple
holy shit I've been writing it wrong all my life.
as multi-able
>>
The "heart" in "Flurry heart" and the "armor" in "Shining armor" should both be capitalised, as should "anon".
(Part 2)
>>
*Re: the synopsis for Undercover Blues.
It's certainly not ''incorrect'' English, but I feel a more ''natural" phrasing might be something like:
"Queen Chrysalis disguises herself as Flurry Heart as part of a devious plan to get revenge on Princess Cadance."

*"Valvet" should be "Velvet".
(Part 3)
>>
*"simi-consensual" should be "Semi-consensual".

(Note: the following isn't really a grammar issue.)
*Re: Twilight Scepter synopsis:
Perhaps "Twilight Velvet decides to take her daughter's increasingly unhealthy habits into her own hooves."?
>>
The "you''s in the plot synopses for Twilight Scepter and Scootaloo's New Job should both be capitalised.
(Part 5)
>>
>>29245259
I speak 7 in different dialects all of them have different sentence structures. on top of that 4 different languages but I'm only good with 2 of them(english and my main) and the other 2 I just know them on basic level.

my biggest issue is Writing/speaking with the right "Natural phrasing" or u can say in the proper sentence structures. (Note : I edited the previous sentence 6 times and I still couldn't phrase it right. which proved my point)

===
ChuckSchuld I really appreciate what you are doing. Pointing and Correcting my mistakes are the best way for me to learn what I was actually doing wrong.

but can u take that to the forums ?
it feels like you are taking bump space in this thread. (not that it was that active anyway)
>>
Right, that's gonna be about it, except for one little thing I hadn't noticed previously: in the synopsis for the Scoots story, there's a period where there should be a comma.
>>
anyone interested in a story collab ?
-
I've been working on this Evil-scientist story for more than 4 months now.

I got most of it down.
The story is well structured and sorted out in Acts.
the introduction part is done
the last parts is also done (could use second opinion in this)
the finally is almost done
but there are some gaps in the middle. thats where you come in.
some small fillers here and there. but what I really need from you. is to fill a whole Act.

without spoiling anything. I need you to get some ponies from Point A - to point B. what happened to them is totally up to you. remember the theme is Robot and machinery so you can got wild.

I could do it myself but I worked so hard on this one. and I feel if I write these parts/ act its gonna be kinda repetitive. so I need a fresh ideas and a different perspective.

ofc nothing is written in stone. I'm flexible if you want to change anything else in the story.

so anyone intrested ?
don't worry I wont bite. I seriously don't
>>
>>
>>29246390
>Velvet and Night Light smiling, knowing their Twily is in good hooves.
>>
>>29245533
>remember the theme is Robot and machinery
i'd probably be horrible at a colab but im looking forward to reading it. Love me some spanking machines.
>>
>>29246438
She'll have to answer to them when she gets home from school that night.
Begin spanking #2...
>>
>"Don't get the wrong idea, Cadance, I understand you felt the need to give my daughter a spanking, but you musn't keep her misbehaviour a secret from me in exchange. Do you understand?"
>"Ye-yes Mrs. Velvet..."
>"Good girl. This will be over soon."
>*smack! smack! smack! ...*
>>
>>29247862
>fear and control and administering pain
>'lol why do people like this'

????
>>
>>29247862
fetishes are hard to explain
>>
Do you think the paddles in the Pie family are made of rock?
>>
>>29248282
Ehh, no. Probably not.

There's not a lot of wooden stuff for the Pies, since it's hard to come by. However, they take their spankings very seriously, and because of this their paddles are made of crafted wood to reflect the special value to them of a good, hard spanking.
>>
File: Shining_Armor.png (145KB, 429x750px) Image search: [Google]
Shining_Armor.png
145KB, 429x750px
I want shiny to spank me!
>>
>>29248560
You'll have to get in line behind Cadance. And it'll be a long wait, too. They like to take a loooong while.
>>
>>29248282
Only for Maud
>>
Page 9
>>
>>29247862
There are two ways to look at it
A-spankers point of view:
-Butts
-another form of rape.
-butts
-asserting control.
-butts
-Force humiliation.
-sadomasochistic

B - spankee point of view:
-humiliation.
-butts.
-feeling helpless.
-another form of rape.
-getting handled down by someone else.
-assisted exposure.
-masochism

--//
Ofc there are more but that's all I can think off.
>>
>>29250418
Don't bother replying
It's a meme thing across all boards on the fetish threads
>>
>>29249238
I can see rocks being the only thing that can hurt her, since she loves them so much.
Too bad it didn't occur to her parents in that one story.
>>
>>29250947
hmm this made me wonder..
If Maud was sentenced to be Stoned ...
how would that make her feel ?
would she have an orgasim in public?
or
would she cry for all the wasted stones that being thrown at her ?
>>
The blue unicorn voted adventure continues...
--
>you stopped the device.
>"huh what happened ?"
>you tried to ignore the fact that she was masterbating. so you changed the subject.
>"its time for your studies."
>she pouted and crossed her hooves together.
>"No. I want to play more games."
>"there is time for everything. you played... now it is time for you studies.
>"but I still want to play more."
>"come now be a good little filly and lets go to your study room."
>she was still protesting. and was ignoring you. Aquamarine started fiddling with that Orb thingy wanting to start it again.
>that made you feel frustrated. you can now see why her mother was acting this way. you don't want to be like her but at the same time you have to assert yourself.
>"hey I'm talking to you. you don't have to be rude and ignore me"
>she continued fiddling with that device and ignored you.
>you used your unicorn magic to lift her of the ground and turned her around to face you. she was startled by that. and got irritated.
>"you don't have to like this. but you have to study. just because you don't want to do it. that doesn't mean you can be rude toward me"
>hemmph! she turned her head away.
>"come on don't be like that. I'm here to help you with your school work."
>"you are just here to make me study. you are no real friend."
>"real friends help each others "
>"if we finish your studies early we will have more time playing later."
>"really ?"
>"yes"
>"promise ?"
>"yes I promise"
>"ok "
>she finally complied. she ran ahead of you to her study room. her bags was already there. it seems that the butler was doing his job...
>she sat down on her desk and poured the content of her bag onto it.
>it was filled with notebooks.. pens ...etc
>"so which subject are we gonna cover first ..
>>
>>29250989
>you stayed with her all afternoon. going from one subject to another. she wasn't slow and to your amusement she was actually smart little filly. she understood almost everything. it made you wonder what does they need you here for.
>she needed a little help and tips in few subjects. but other than that she was doing fine.
Knock Knock!
>"come in" she replied.
>the door was opened and it was the butler standing there.
>Pardon me. it is time for Dinner.
>dinner time already. you didn't feel the time. she was almost finished with her studies.
>"ok she will be right up "
>the butler cleared his throat and closed the door.
>"ok, Aqua. that's enough for today we will continue this tomorrow."
>"yay"
>both of you then left the room and walked in the hallway.
>"hey mr. where are you going" - she politly asked
>"I'm going home ofc"
>"you aren't gonna stay and play ?"
>"It's late. don't worry I'll be here tomorrow."
>"But you promised that we play after I'm finished"
>"Another time.."
>"no no no you promised"
>"well I did promise you if we finished early"
>"you and all the other adults. alway breaking your promises . I hate you.." and she ran off.
>as she was running of the mistress was standing there watching you.
>"well I see you two are getting along" she said that sarcastically.
>"heh just a little bump she would get over it tomorrow."
>"how was her studies ?"
>"she was doing great actually. she only lacks the motivation for studying "
>"and did you handle it ?"
>"ofc . she is a very talented and smart little filly for her age."
>"that's good to hear... and about earlier ... you know ... at"
>"don't worry. I already forgot about it. no need to bring up that awkwardness..."
>then the awkward silence filled the room.
>"err I got to go ... now ... it's getting late..."
>you fled the scene.
>the next day you went there. but this time you were almost at the time aquamarine gets back home. you don't want to get roped into those awkward situations.
>>
>>29250960
Both. A shameful orgasm in public.
>>
>>29251010
>the butler let you in.
>you waited there in the hall for her to come back from school.
>the mistress wasn't home. so you were kinda relived.
>mins. later the young mistress was home.
>she saw you standing there. she pouted and ignored you.
>she rudely threw her bag at the butler and asked him to warm up the tub.
>the butler came toward you and firmly handed you her school bag. as if he was asking you to do your job.
>she went to her room while still not paying attention and totally avoiding eye contact.
>she entered her bathroom and laid in her warm bathtub.
>you took her bag back to her study room and say there on the chair waiting.

what should happen next ?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12089678

D- all of the above. you get frustrated and you stormed inside the bathroom. you pick up the brush and pull her over the ledge of the tub. you pull up her tail with your teeth and paddle her little butt until it turn red. the butler came in to see what's the commotion was about. and sees what you are doing. he joined you spanking her. she burst into tears and bawl. the mother comes in as her daughter was bawling. you pulled her in and gave her the same treatment. you spank her next to her daughter until you made that grown mare bawl like a little filly. and before you leave you blackmail her for what she was doing behind her husband. she pays you handsomely and you leave town
>>
>>29250989
If anyone was lost or needed a reminder about the Blue unicorn adventure.
it's a voted adventure I created 5 threads ago (or was it 4?)
I write a scenerio then I give u 3 options to vote upon.
Mostly I only need 4 votes to make a descieion to brake the poll. and also I can break ties as I see fit.

if u want to catch up read
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40

--
last poll was
A - you leave the room.
B - or you turn the device off.
C - you sit there and wait.
>>
>>29251058
I voted C, because B would be against her privacy and betray her trust even further after breaking his promise, giving him less right to spank her when she does something wrong.
>>
>>29251058
>"well I did promise you if we finished early"
Dick move, you deserve being ignored
>>
>>29251201
Shit, I voted --B-- without even thinking of that.
>>
>>29251473
That's not necessarily true you know.
>>
>>29251058
You've got to re-establish trust with her. You aren't going to spank the anger out of her, anger which you quite frankly deserve from her.

Let her cool off, and apologize.
>>
You dun fucked up.
They all saw what you did. They are all shocked an appalled at your behavior.
You WILL be taken to the disciplinary office to have your bare ass paddled/strapped/caned/whatever (maybe all). This can not be avoided. It will not end until your naked ass is raw and bright red. You literally will not sit comfortably for days.

Which one do you choose to carry out your punishment?
If you fail to make a choice your post number will choose;
1-2 Vice Principal Luna
3-4 Principal Celestia
5-6 Principal Cinch
7-8 Dean Cadance
9-0 All 4 taking turns.
>>
>>29251972
Rolling
>>
>>29252205
Shit, it's Cinch. She's the worst one.
>>
>>29251972
Cadance. Luna and Celestia are cool too, though.
>>
>>29251058
B - you went through her stuff.
-
>as you were waiting for her to come out. you kept wondering why she was avoiding you...
>was she still on what you did yesterday.
>or was there another reason for it. her voice echoed in your head "you and all the other adults. alway breaking your promises"
>what did she mean by that. you pondered about that.
>nah maybe I'm over thinking it. besides I need to focus on the task at hand(hoof?).
>I'm here to make her do better at school. I shouldn't interfere with her personal life.
>maybe I should prepare her desk for her.
>you opened her backpack. and picked up her notebooks.
>as you were putting them on the table a piece of paper fell on the ground.
>using your unicorn's magic, you lifted it off the ground.
>you got a bit curious and flipped it up

what was written on it ?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12093441
>>
>>29253053
D- A picture of a massive stallion cock

Just kidding, I picked the quiz option
>>
>>29236928
Anyone know the artist?
>>
>>29253494
it did cross my mind. but that was a bit too far.

I cannot wait for this story/adventure to finish(don't get alarmed it just a statement).cause I would really like to share all the possible outcomes I did plan for this.
Where each vote path would have gone. yes I did plan every single path beforehand.
minor spoiler there were branches the would have carried you to an entire different story which you would end up spanking a waiter in a restaurant.
>>
>>29253617
A waiter? Jeez you know how to take your stuff weird places, in a good way
>>
>>29253617

So you're saying we'd have ordered the rump roast?
>>
>>29254141
>Nomine
>puns

Nothing new here, fellas
>>
>>29253587
https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-dkssud
>>
>>29254365

Well, what did you expect in a thread about pun-ishment?
>>
>>29254776
I'm sorry, my dear Nomine, but punitive action must be taken.
>>
>>29254903

Oh dear...is pun-tificating no longer allowed? Even on a pundit?
>>
>>29254999
Enough! To the pungeon with you!
>>
How would you feel about Flash Sentry spanking Twilight for the lewds?
>>
>>29255669

Why? Are these jokes too pungent?
>>
>>29255871
EQG or Pony? EQG, yeah, Pony, just let Shining do it for the non-lewds.
>>
>>29253617
Is there a path that leads to us getting spanked?
>>
>>29251972
Rolling and hoping I don't get Cinch.
>>
>>29243781
>>29244937
If it helps, I wrote some quick descriptions/synopses/whatever for the stories I already have on the archive. Let me know if you need 'em.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>29255995
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>29251972
Rolling
>>
>>29256113
Celly it is!
>>
>>29252210
>Cinch. She's the worst one.
>>29255995
>hoping I don't get Cinch.

All this Cinch hate. From a masochistic point of view she may be the best.
I won't make a choice though...'tis better to roll. The spankee shouldn't have any choice in the matter.
>>
>>29256102
this would be extremely helpful and would make my life a lot easier.
please post them in the forums.

i want to create an alternative table format for the archive list.
so I am searching for html templates over the internet.
>>
>Fluttersy, wait!
>I'm sorry Twilight, it's my fault too, I knew the magical juggling with animals was a bad idea and shouls have just said n-
>But everything went perfect!
>PERFECT?! CAN'T YOU SEE HOW TRAUMATIZED THE ANIMALS ARE NOW?!!
they weren't
*slap! slap! slap!*
>>
I rolled and got Celestia.
>>
I'm drawing an otk human spanking, both female, the spanker is an adult and the spankee is a high schooler; the spankee is struggling hard but the spanker has her under control.
Any ideas for the characters?
>>
Can be ocs and background characters even.
>>
>>29257414
>both female, the spanker is an adult and the spankee is a high schooler
Any of the EqG moms would be great. I know there's no canon guide for how they'd look but Ohohokapi drew a couple of pics starring Cookie Crumbles that you could reference. Everybody loves to see Rarity get her butt busted.

Anything but Celestia...she's already so overdone.
>>
>>29257414
My vote is on Magnum and Sweetie Belle, with a big hairbrush. Sweetie was very, very bad, worst offense of her life.
>>
>>29257497
A rule 63 Magnum? Would she still have a mustache?
>>
>>29257504
Fuck, I forgot about the two female spanker part.

Cookie Crumbles
>>
>>29257414
Pearl/Rarity w/hairbrush.
>>
>>29257497
"Very, very bad. Worst offence of my life. I mean, ponies always tell me how bad it was. They just come up to me and say "Oh, Sweetie, that was so bad, you're such a naughty filly."
>>
>>29257516
Cookie Crumbles... is not Sweetie and Rarity's mom?

Whoops. Pearl/Sweetie, hairbrush on a bed, bare butt.
>>
>>29258052
Pearl was a fandom place-holder name we used until Hasbro gave her a canon name.
Cookie Crumbles seems to be the canon name.
>>
>>29258102
Ah, that makes sense then.
>>
>>29258102
I still prefer Pearl.
>>
>>29257454
I like seeing celestia spanked but I never see it, do you know where I can find it. I know there is one in the pastebin but don't know of any others.
>>
>>
>>29258509
nice.
gotta love the leg lock.
>>
>>29258551
This. Gotta keep that butt in place.
>>29258509
Fuck do I love Rarity's expression. Blast that ass, Cookie.
>>
File: a mama's best assistant.jpg (71KB, 460x576px) Image search: [Google]
a mama's best assistant.jpg
71KB, 460x576px
>>
File: bad babs.jpg (58KB, 390x618px) Image search: [Google]
bad babs.jpg
58KB, 390x618px
>>
>>29258509
>>29258718
Great work, Sterny! I especially like how you put actual metal on the drawing.

>>29259010
Widdle Babs is a qt. Honestly, you kinda need to do more stuff with the 3-6 age range in general, tbqh senpai.
>>
>>29259123
Forgot to mention that I like how Candy's face seems almost sad, and not particularly angry.
>>
>>29259010
Babs' face looks a little boyish, but otherwise I like it. We need more underarm position stuff, especially sitting down.
>>29258718
Yeees the hairbrush.
>>
>>29259123
Senpai? The fuck? I typed 'senpai'…
>>
>>29259379
4chan would appear to be replacing F A M with senpai.
>>
File: Rarity7.png (255KB, 441x486px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity7.png
255KB, 441x486px
>Bend over, Darling!
>>
Thanks for the comments. I'm not satisfied with Candy's face (eyes too big, har makes it look like a rock star), I should try to fix it later.
(btw CS it's not metal it's light reflection, it's why it took me so long to upload them.)
>>
File: bad babs take 2.jpg (80KB, 460x704px) Image search: [Google]
bad babs take 2.jpg
80KB, 460x704px
>>
>>29261277
I kinda like the new face better. The eyes are smaller and less show like, but they look better.
>>
Love the Rara, Sterny! Though there's something about her face that's a bit off. Maybe a bit flat and kinds square?

Babs is def a qt doe. The updated Candy looks so disappointed in her, that routine look. Loves it.
>>
>>29261277

>>29261636
>The updated Candy looks so disappointed in her
To me, the young age of Babs, combined with Candy's expression suggests a young mother that hasn't had to give a real spanking before. She looks as if she has doubts about what she's about to do.

Of course, that would buck our shared HC that Babs has an older sister (mentioned in canon) and a big brother (Krishna's creation).
Nice work on all the new stuff...though it all looks a bit busy.
>>
>>29261277
Those pants are still up, and Babs is gonna not be pouting for long once they come down.
>>
>>29258718
Noticing an odd pattern on Rare's face near her ear.

>>29261666
Personally, I'd like to think it's because Score and Creme haven't earned enough spankings at this point for Candy to be jaded when it comes to most spankings.
>>
>>29261277
This is great, Stern! Love the eyes- they really accentuate the sad, "Mama's sorry she has to do this to you, baby." look.
>>
There is a recent spankpic in e621 featuring Sweetie Belle but can't be posted here.
>>
>>29263560
But you can provide us with links
>>
>>29263671
https://e621.net/post/show/1105849
>>
>>29263806
…Why is it a handprint if they're ponies?
>>
>>29264028

Her Dad is a unicorn....maybe he can cast Bigby's Spanking Hand?

(I have D&D on the brain, don't mind me)
>>
>>29264028
Because apparently that artist has no idea what he's doing
>>
>>29264028
There is only one explanation: satyr
>>
>>29258718
Only thing I wish was here was Rare's bare feet, not shoes. For some reason that makes the spankee seen so much more vulnerable and helpless.
>>
>Sweetie's parents find out she enjoys getting spanked
>Start using it as a reward
>"Well, you've been getting very good grades as of late, pumpkin, so we think it's only fair you get a good, hard dose of the belt."
>"YAAY! Thank you, daddy!"
>>
>>29265172
That's hilariously fucked up
>>
>>29265172

THANK YOU, DADDY! MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!

(I had to)
>>
>>29264604
NOOOOO
>>
>"Wew"
>"I have finally finished my new disciplinary machine."
>Woof
>"that's right winona. its have been 3 weeks of me working in this barn alone"
Woof
>|sorry I wasn't alone you were here with me with all those barn animals."
>"now let's give it a one more run before shipping it to the school."
>AJ clicked on a button in a remote.
>the machine start shaking and wirring.
>woof woof woof.
>winona start barking at it.
>"its alright winona."
>the machine came to life.
>"lets see phase 1". *clicks on a button
>an arm came in and positioned itself behind the leather cushion.
>a beep was sound then the paddle start swinging in the air.
>woosh. it swiftly swung from the upward position to down just barely touching the back of the cushion.
>and it repeat that few times.
>good it seems working fine.
>applejack then clicked on another button.
>arm that was attached to the paddle start retracting. but it got stuck.
>"what's the matter with that thing"
>applejack then clicked on few more buttons in the remote but it didn't work.
>sigh..
>she put down the remote on the haystack she was sitting on. and walked toward the machine.
>she climbed on it. and opened the arm joint casing.
>aha here is the problem.
>winona was leaning forward watching applejack work.
>hey winona fetch me that wrench.
woof
>winona ran off and brought her a screw diver.
>oh not that the wrench WRENCH!.
>woof.
>winona ran off again and brought back applejack's hat.
>sign I cannot relay on you can I...
>she climbed down the machine and got the wrench herself.
>winona was following applejack.
>applejack then showed winona the wrench.
>see this is a wrench ... Wrench!
>winona just tilted her head.
>Applejack climbed up the machine again. she couldn't reach the bolt that was connected to the base of the arm.
>So she leaned down. her lower body is up and she was leaning toward the floor. laying on the cushion.
applejack broke the paddle arm beyond repair and abandoned the machine.
>>
>>29266398
Apple Bloom could fix it. And then get stuck on it, whacking her flank.
>>
In your opinions, whose butt would be the most fun to spank? Consider consensually and nonconsensually.
>>
>>29266574
Sweetie Belle.
>>
>>29266574
EQG Rarity for nonconsensual, Applejack for consensual.
>>29266646
Wow, Sweetie is a really popular filly around here.
>>
>>29266574
Rara definitely, her white butt is made for spanking
>>
>>29266574

No love for Paddling the Pink One? Bubbly Butt, bouncy, silly, would probably cry or laugh depending on consent....Pinkie Pie is the perfect spankee.
>>
>>29266966
She really is. You have to spank her a lot more than most ponies to get her butt to turn red, which is a big pro.
>>
>>29266574
in the context of fun I'd say Twilight.
>>
>>29266398
>as applejack was fiddling with the machine. winona was pushing her nose against applejack.
>winona was just demanding attention. applejack just pushed her face way.
>Winona's flopped her ears. she ran around in the barn.
>then she sniffed and followed applejack's smell around the barn.
>the smell lead her toward the hay sack where applejack was sitting.
>she took a deep breath. taking all the smell with her.
>then winona saw the remote.
>it smelled like applejack and something else.
>it kept staring at it for awhile. then turned her head to look at applejack. she was working on her machine. she was sunk deep inside. it.
>winona then randomly decided to bite the remote.
>her teeth pushed on multiple buttons. which turned on the machine.
>applejack was startled. she raised her head quickly and bumped her head. she felt a bit dizzy and had to support herself. she leaned at the cushion .
>the machine was whirring and shaking.
>applejack was wondering why it started on its own ... she looked around to see winona was gnawing the remote.
>winona stop!
>winona stopped but she was still holding the remote with her mouth.
>with her teeth she pressed and held a button. which caused the machine to start a program.
>mechanical arms with pincer shaped end came out from under the cushion. then they grabbed applejack's limbs then they secured her in position on the leather cushion.
>Applejack knew exactly which program got started.
>"oh shoot , the naughty disobeying filly program got started'
>applejack was leaning on top of the leather cushion being held down by the pincers.
>all her legs were being held tight . she cannot escaped. she regretted how strong she made it to be.
>one of the pincers grabbed her tail and pulled it up.
>"winona! .. Come here bring me that!'
>winona dropped the remote on the ground then ran off outside the barn.
>"WINONA ! Where are you ... she left..."
>the program continued and the remote is the only way to stop it.
>>
>>29267321
Uh ohhhhh

Winona, bad girl. Or good girl. Yeah, good girl, very good girl.
>>
>>29267321
>a mechanical arm with a wooden ruler attached to it came out of the box on the machine.
>it positioned the ruler behind her raised rump. then after a beep sound.
Swoosh!
guh..
>the ruler smacked applejack's butt.,
>the arm went up raising the ruler to its upward position and
Swoosh!
uh..
>it smacked her again.
>"winona where did you ran off to...
Swoosh
>uh WINONA!
Swoosh ... swoosh ...swoosh.
>applejack was helpless.. she was stuck like that until the program is over.
Swoosh!
>awo .. dang it.. this might take awhile.. (Swoosh!) eeee . applebloom , big (swoosh!) maaaac! and granny are all out in Dodge jun* (swoosh) aaah.. junktion . and here I am talking to myself out loud."
>winona ran back in.
Swoosh!
>owe Winona you are back.
>she ran in toward applejack and stopped right in front of her face.
>she was holding a wrench in her mouth ...
Swoosh!
>winona dropped the wrench in front of applejack and wiggled her tail.
>applejack rolled its eyes of winona logic...
>winona start licking applejack's face.
>"hey down girl down..(Swoosh) ok quit it .. quit it ..(swoosh)
>applejack was strapped in she couldn't push winona away as she was in licking frenzy mode.
>after a short intemete licking session winiona stopped.
woof woof
>"winona ..(swoosh) hesss .that really stung, winona . go fetch me that remote over there."
>winona was still looking at applejack. she did not fully understand.
>"there over there look"
>applejack was point with her head.
>winona looked toward where applejack was pointing.
>"yea girl go get it."
Woof.
>she ran there, then passed the remote and continued in that position.
>winona was actually running toward the pig cage inside the barn.
>she opened the cage and ran inside letting out all the pigs.
>"winona nooo"
>the pigs ran all over the place inside the barn.
>one of the pigs stepped on the remote. which caused it to change the program applejack was in.
>>
Hey everybody. I've been working on a story, my first Equestria Girls universe one. It isn't done but the "oh shit" climax is, so take it as a preview of sorts.

I'm back! Sorry for the scare last time. I'm getting help and things are wayyyy improving.
>>
Wrong Recipient by Zad
Rarity stared down at her phone screen, eyes bugging out. In front of her was a message sitting on the left side of the conversation box. She was blushing hard enough to feel the warmth on her face, radiating off. She looked back and forth between her phone, and her clothes. Phone, clothes, phone clothes.

“If u send me one, I’ll send you one!” The message read.

Rarity set the glowing phone down on her bed. She sat cross-legged on top of her blanket, the winter light from the outside dimming and her laptop sitting on the other side of the bed. She felt a tingly sensation washing through her as she contemplated the text.

She looked back down at her clothes, her blue skirt and white camisole, clothes she wore for comfort at home. Her heart beat so hard she felt it in her chest. She felt a cold sweat on her palms as she thought about what she just read.

Derrick was maybe the hottest boy in school, at least top ten that she could think of. She had gotten used to watching him from afar, especially on the football field. She’d gone to every game, even once all by herself. It had drawn suspicion from her friends, of course, especially since they knew she wasn’t the kind of girl to really be interested in sports. Rainbow Dash thought maybe Rarity was just making a turnaround, being less prissy, but Applejack could tell something was off.

Luckily, Rarity was able to deflect all of the questions Applejack had thrown her way, and still none of them knew exactly why she insisted on going to every football game. And she would still insist on seeing Derrick in every football game next semester, too, now that it was winter break for the next two weeks.
>>
>>29267995
She loved watching him. Derrick was so fast and strong, one of the lead receivers in the whole state. Sometimes, she wished that all of those bulky, unseemly pads weren’t there… or the jersey. Or the pants…

She’d planned her interactions with him carefully. This one text was the result of almost two weeks of work, subtle flirting and flattery. But now, she didn’t know if the message she was reading right now was a sign of success, or another sign entirely.

He was charming, strong, confident, and popular, and her crush of almost a whole year, and right now, she had a chance to actually see him without those pads... It was too good to be true...

And all it took was her to send him her picture first. That’s it, right? Just slip off that little camisole, and slide the skirt off…

But she wasn’t that kind of girl, was she? Did a lady really act like this, send nude pictures to a boy over the phone? And never mind what her dad would do to her if HE found out. She wouldn’t be able to sit down for a month.

But he wouldn’t find out. He couldn’t find out, right? She just had to send it to him. It wasn’t like her dad would see it. She knew how to keep a secret. He would never find out…

Her phone dinged. It startled her out of her thoughts, and when she picked it up to see who it was, her throat went dry. It was her dad, Magnum Belle. She opened his text message, and read it silently to herself, feeling sweat on her face and head.

“Hey, sweetheart! Stopping at the gym. After, I’m going to get some Chinese takeout since your mother is not home to cook this evening. What do you want?”
>>
>>29268009
Ooh, Chinese! That sounded great, Rarity had to say. She smiled, and momentarily pushing the thought of Derrick out of her mind, she replied to his text.

“Hi dad! Sounds great. Is Kung Pao Chicken ok? Love you!”

She hit send and waited. She didn’t have to wait long. Her father was a quick texter.

“You betcha! Love you, see you soon!”

After she read the message, Rarity closed the box, and took a deep breath.

It seemed wrong, talking so casually with her father right now. He had no idea… and if he did…

But he was going to be gone for another whole hour. Sure, the gym was less than five minutes away, but he worked out a long time, almost an hour. The tingling, tantalizing thought of what she was already considering doing just got that much better now that she knew her father wasn’t going to be home for a while…

Her finger slipped into the waistband of her skirt. She still moved slowly, her conscience still making her hesitate. Fear of the consequences, combined with a lingering shyness about her body fought against what she was about to do.

But she pushed those objections aside. She took a deep breath, and with a blushing face, she pulled her skirt down to her ankles, and then all the way off, leaving it on the floor.
>>
>>29268024
Next, she grabbed the strap of her camisole, and pulled it off her shoulders. Then the other side. And finally, with a shiver, she pulled it off her body, peeling the fabric back and putting the crumpled up camisole on the bed behind her.

Now, she was sitting there in only her bra and panties. The air made her shiver as it touched her bare skin on her legs and belly. Rarity took another breath, fighting away the barrage of her conscience.

“Come on, Rarity. It’s no big deal, teens do this all the time, right? Daddy’s not going to find out. Do it, and then Derrick will show you himself, too! It’s so easy, simple… oh goodness, this is really happening...”

Rarity shivered as she took off her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her small breasts hung freely, exposed to the cool air. But her panties, that made her hesitate for a moment.

>This is wrong, so very very wrong…

But she didn’t listen to the little voice in her head. Heart pumping, Rarity straightened out her legs, and then, she peeled her slightly moist panties down to her ankles, pulling them off her feet and dropping them on the floor. The air fell onto her privates, and it made her shiver.

She was totally naked. Rarity felt a shiver up her spine, but her stomach flipped with anxious excitement. Just one camera button, pasting into a message, and one send button was all that stood between her, and the sight she had fantasized about for so long. Shaking, she held out her arm, phone in hand. Turning on the camera app, she saw her naked body pop up on the screen.
>>
>>29268035
Sometimes she liked to look at herself in the mirror without clothes on, noting her curves and keeping a close eye on her appearance. But doing it on her phone felt so much more… naughty, even without actually taking the photo. She did look good, she had to say. But one thing she wished she had more of, though, was a bigger chest, like Pinkie Pie’s. Now, thoughts began drifting through her mind. What if her boobs were too small? What if he didn’t like what he saw?

No, no. He would like what he saw. She knew she was pretty, and she had used her beauty more than once to get what she wanted. Goodness, she was doing it right now!

Rarity took one last deep breath, thumb hovering over the white button on the bottom center of the screen. Sitting with her legs crossed and opened, her whole body was in focus, including her face, which she noticed wasn’t smiling. Rarity fixed that, but only with a saucy kind of smile, eyes closed part way. It was a flirty look, and seeing it in the camera lens, she liked it. He would, too.

She pressed the button, and the screen-shutter effect blinked. The photo showed up in the bottom left corner, and just like that, her first nude pic ever was taken. The thrill washed over her like a cold Icelandic ocean wave.

Now, all she had to do was send it to Derrick. She uncrossed her legs, and scooted her bare butt to the edge of her bed with her phone in both of her hands. Breathing hot air through her mouth, eyes big and wide, she opened the photo and took a look at it. She blushed.
>>
>>29268054
She didn’t think it could have looked better. Flirtatious, saucy and sexy. She was especially proud of her facial expression, appearing confident and grown up, maybe even model-like.

Smiling, face red, she copied the message, opened her text message conversation, and pasted the photo into the message box. Heart beating almost out of her chest, she clicked send.

And in that instant, Rarity gasped, and dropped her phone.

The top of the message screen read “Dad”.

Rarity’s heart wasn’t thumping anymore. Her blushing face went completely pale, and her mouth began moving as she spoke out loud, fingers scrambling on her phone. “Oh, nooo… OH NOOOO! OH GOSH, how do I delete, how do I…”

The little checkmark showed up below the lewd picture: “Seen at 5:14 pm…”

Rarity froze, staring at the screen. Goosebumps went up all over her body, chest, legs, arms, everywhere. Her hand trembled as it held the phone, and her eyes welled up with tears.

She was dead. She held her hand over her mouth, staring at that check mark indicating her dad had seen what she had sent. It was unfathomable how terrible she felt, and her stomach turned to the point where she felt she might throw up.

Then, the name “Dad” flashed up on the screen, and her phone vibrated in her hand. Rarity gasped, and the phone nearly fell out of her hand.

He was calling her.
>>
>>29267859
I'm glad your back, and I am happy things are improving.
>>
Alright, that's the setup. I tried to go for a DCFTEF vibe with this one. Sorry for not being around until now. Hope it reads good so far.
>>
Those with accounts on inkbunny may want to keep an eye on this comic called "CMC Check-Up! 2" by AnibarutheCat, because acording to the description it will have spankings.
It's NSFW outside this page btw.
>>
>>29267859
So, so glad to see you back, Zad. I hope things continue to improve for you.
>>
>>29268470
>>29268068
Thanks, guys. It's good to be back. I'm trying to deal with my past demons with some help, now.

I'll continue the story more before I go to bed. More to come soon.
>>
>>29268317
somehow I see injection scenes the same way as spanking scenes . especially if the patient receiving it from the butt.
I mean they both got a lot similarities. they both involved
>exposing butt.
>anticipation
>being scared
>butt pain.
----

This comic is a good foalcon material. in the first one sweetie belle got a flashback of rarity spanking her. and in this one I really hope to see more.
maybe Cobalt (that nurse stallion) might spank scootaloo.
>>
>>29268615

Like I said before, and on the forum, if you ever need a friend to talk to, you can poke me. If I'm online, I'll do what I can...at the very least, I can listen.
>>
>>29268693
I appreciate that, Nomine. Sorry if I'm clogging the thread with circlejerk, but still, thanks.

Next post coming real soon.
>>
>>29268061
Rarity’s feet lay on the carpet of her room beside her bed. Her big and index toes pinched the fabric of her shed panties between them as she tried to fight panic. Tears fell like water from her eyes.

She couldn’t put it off. She couldn’t run away from this. He was on his way back right now, probably. There wasn’t any escape.

With her hand grabbing her opposite elbow, hunched over like she was covering her naked body out of shame, she pressed the green answer button, and held the phone up to her ear.

“H-hi… hi daddy…”

Rarity grinded her teeth together, tensing up. But the shouting didn’t start like she thought it would. Instead, all she heard was unnerving silence for the next few seconds. But then, she heard her dad’s voice from the other end.

“I’m almost home, Rarity. Listen to me carefully: did you send that to anyone else?”

“That” did not need to be explained. Rarity, hearing her father’s unexpectedly calm, but glaring voice, terrified her. She shook her head, even though he couldn’t see it.

“No, n-n-no, I didn’t, I di…”

“You didn’t?”

He raised his voice. To her, the best way she could describe the way he said it was… scared. Rarity tried to keep her composure, but when her dad’s voice was raised, it made the waterworks flow.
>>
>>29269131
>Whoops, forgot namefag!

“No, daddy, I promise! I promise, it was a mistake, I-I didn’t mean, I’m sorry…”

For a moment or two, there was nothing but a quiet, staticky hum on her phone speaker as she fought back sobs. But it couldn’t stay like that. Magnum’s voice was low, threatening, something that was incredibly uncommon for him.

“You’re damn right it was a mistake, Rarity. Listen to me, and listen well. You will delete that photo off of your phone as soon as I hang up. Then, you will go to your room and wait for me there, WITH a shirt on. But don’t even bother putting on a skirt.”

Rarity’s already pale face turned bleach white with his last sentence. She knew what it meant.

Lip quivering, she replied with a whimper, “Yes, daddy. I’m-m sorry, so so sorry…”

Her father sighed into the phone microphone. “You will be, Rarity. I’m sorry, too.”

The phone ‘blooped’ as her father hung up.

Rarity didn’t know if she was imagining things, but she could have sworn that a burst of arctic air rushed into her room at that very moment. She shivered, huddling up as her heart sank into her stomach.
>>
>>29269139
Not even five minutes passed before Rarity heard the sound of the garage door opening below her room. She had her camisole back on, but there was nothing else on below the waist. There wouldn’t be any point, since she knew whatever she put on was just going to come back off anyway. She tried to save her tears for later, but some still leaked out.

The door opened downstairs. Rarity tried to ball herself up, closing her legs tightly together to cover up her privates. The shame she felt at this moment was unlike anything she had ever experienced before, and the thought of her dad seeing her like THAT made her want to shrivel up and die.

His heavy feet pounded up the stairs, and down the hallway to her room. Rarity held her breath, staring at her door where she sat across from.

Her dad turned the knob, and her door swung open, revealing his wide, intimidating frame. Rarity shrank, and tried her best to sink into the bed.

Magnum looked down at his daughter with grave eyes, his usual straw hat missing from his head. His big mustache overlapped his upper lip, and its curling shape downward only accentuated the deep frown on his face. Rarity could feel his eyes fixing her to the spot.
>>
>>29269144
He stepped into the room and closed the door. Rarity didn’t know what to say, or if she should even say anything at all. But the mystery of what to do with the silence went away as soon as her father extended his open hand out to her.

“Give me your phone, Rarity. Let me see that you deleted that picture.”

Rarity flinched, but she heard him loud and clear. She picked up her phone, typed in her passcode, and handed it to him with a shaky hand. Magnum tapped the photo app on her screen, and when he saw that there was indeed no picture left on her phone, he nodded his head.

But he didn’t hand it back to her. Instead, he put the phone into his pocket. Rarity’s eyes widened, and her mouth opened up as a word tried to come out. “What… dad, what are…”

“Oh please, Rarity. You aren’t getting your phone back until the end of the school year.”

Rarity’s lip buttoned right up at that. She averted her eyes in shame, and didn’t dare speak up again. Quite frankly, she should have expected to lose her phone privileges. It only made sense.

Besides, she had more pressing things to worry about now…

Magnum stepped forward, towering over her. Rarity looked meekly up at him. He shook his head, and his eyes glistened.
>>
>>29269154
“Rarity… what in the world were you THINKING?” He said, voice close to a shout. “Who were you planning on sending that too? Tell me, Rarity Belle!”

Rarity cringed, hearing her father’s voice being raised at her at last, and using her full name, no less. Nervously her feet rubbed together as she stammered out her answer.

“D-Derrick. Derrick Oiler, from school. He asked me to sss… send him a picture of me n… nude. He said he would send one back if I did.”

Her father looked visibly pained. He held his head in his hand and shook it back and forth. She noticed, with a sharp pain in her heart, that there were tears going down his face. Seeing how much he was broken up over this… seeing it was starting to kill her inside.

Magnum inhaled, and exhaled deeply to get his breath under control. He looked distantly over at the wall.

“Rarity, do you have any idea, and I mean ANY idea, how bad this could have been? What if he never sent you one back, and instead kept the photo to share with the whole school? What if he posted your photo online? Can you imagine what would happen if that photo of you spread around the web? Your life could have been ruined, Rarity! Ruined!”
>>
>>29269162
Rarity’s eyes stung from the rebuke. But she started to cry as the truth of his words began to sink into her teenaged brain. Hell, she hadn’t even thought about those consequences…

“I’m sorry, daddy, I didn’t… I’m so sorry, I never thought about that! Derrick is just such a nice boy, a-and I just wasn’t think---”

“No, Rarity. Derrick is NOT a nice boy. Any boy that demands nude photos of you is a boy you want to stay far, far away from. Do you understand me, Rarity? Oh, gosh…”

Magnum suddenly sobbed, sucking in air through a clogged nose. Rarity heard the emotion in his voice, and when she did, she felt like a hammer had driven a nail through her heart. Her father barely ever cried.

But he recovered quickly, wiping his eyes. He looked back at her again, with those same piercing eyes. They were still teary, but nothing more fell from them.

“Rarity… none of what is going to happen to you tonight is going to even come close to what could have happened. Knowing that the picture didn’t make it to him, I’m more relieved than I’ve ever been in my whole life. But think about this too, hun. When I opened that message from you inside the gym… what if someone else had seen it? Can you imagine, Rarity?”
>>
>>29269163
The second bombshell dropped into the room. Rarity was stunned into silence just thinking about it. Imagery flooded her mind: she could picture the police sirens, her dad being led away in cuffs into the back of a cop car.

She squeaked, and whimpered barely audibly, “I’m so sorry, father…”

Magnum could tell just from the look on her face that she understood. He shook his head.

“Rarity, what you did tonight was so serious. You could have destroyed your entire life, forever. Everything could have been lost… even your own father. Hun, I love you, but tonight, you’re in for the worst punishment a teenage girl in this city’s ever gotten.”

And then, the third and final bombshell fell, blowing what remained of the rubble into ashes. Rarity gulped, but her mouth was suddenly so dry that there was nothing there to swallow. Terror gripped her chest, and her lungs spazzed with panicky breaths.

She knew it was coming, but it nonetheless petrified her into silence.

Her father walked over to her dresser, and after opening one of the drawers, she saw him pull it out. Her hairbrush.

He pointed to her, and then to the floor in front of her.

“Stand up.”
>>
Goodnight, everyone. I'm trying to do more background story than usual, make it more complete. I won't lie, I'm writing this with DCFTEF in mind.

Good to be back!
>>
>>29269178
And it's goddamn good to have you back.
>>
>>29268317
CMC Check-Up! 1 and Cuddle Clouds both mention spanking as well.
>>
>>29268317
>may want to keep an eye on
I have literally checked their inkbunny page multiple times a day every day for the past week in anticipation of an update. Got a hardon for everything medical but it's like one of the most obscure fetishes in the furry realm, for some reason.
>>
>>29270363
your not alone m8
i got a thing for medical too which is why i have my hopes for that comic
>>
>>29270397
It's weird right? If you want castration or cock-vore or puking or amputation and whatever, e621 got you hooked up, if you want suppositories, you've got to resort to 3dpd.
>>
>>29270482
yeah its sad
good thing though based krishna did that thermometer and suppository thing with rumble
gives me hope there will be more of this thing someday
>>
>>29270658
Huh, don't know what you're talking about. Got a link?
>>
>>29271186
pastebin.com/r3YVUU2M
>>
>>29271261
thanks
>>
>>29271779
Bamp
>>
Slow is thread
>>
Which filly or mare is the naughtiest most often? It's got to be Scootaloo for me.
>>
>>29273226
I have a HC that Sweetie Belle plays the good girl in public but her attitude at home leads to many nights across her Daddy's lap
>>
>>29268071
>I tried to go for a DCFTEF vibe with this one.
I have a 'vibe'?
I guess you're right though...this is like something I'd write. Good thing too, since I'm not getting anything accomplished lately.

More complete thoughts to come...
>>
>you are home.
>it's late at night.
>you went upstairs to your room.
>you jumped into your bed.
>and then closed your eyes.
>then suddenly you heard a rather loud cracking sound in your room.
>you opened your eyes and got up the bed.
>you saw a strange crack on your wall , with a blinding light coming from between the cracks.
>the crack was getting bigger and bigger.
>then suddenly something came out of it.
>you grabbed your baseball bat and carefully creeped toward it.
>and what you saw was...
>a butt.
>a lower half of a pony to be exact.
>you can easily tell that creature is kinda stuck.
>the lower half of the pony was kicking and squirming. trying to get itself out.
>you stood back to assess the situation.
>then you managed to hear the pony talking from the other side of the crack.
>"hey see what have you done. Now I'm stuck"
>mumble mumble mumble
>you hear another voice from the crack but its so faint and you cannot hear it very well.
>"don't you stand there pull me already ... hnnnngaaa no I'm still stuck. again.. Hunnggg,,"
>she was as if someone was pulling her from the other side.
>you just didn't want to stand there doing nothing.
>you put the bat away and then pushed her.
>she shrieked.
>"kyaaa!"
>mumble mumble
>"something just touched me.... Yea from the other side... I'm scared I hope what ever that was don't eat me."
>you can't help it but to chuckle at her reaction.
>>
>>29273226
Agreed. I think AB is probably the least naughty of the CMC. Especially if you include Babs.
>>
>>29273795
AB would have to be the least naughty, since farm folk might give some pretty harsh punishments.
>>
>>29273795
I should clarify that I think Scoots is just a little scamp, but Sweetie is way more likely to actually throw tantrums and all that. It's the kind of misbehavior that makes you say 'Awww' versus the kind that makes you say "Celestia, give me strength".
>>
>>29274536
Parents should just ignore tantrums, but when it gets to kids destroying stuff because of them, bring out the paddle.
>>
Big Mac gives Applejack a choice.
>I tell Granny about the bad thing you done.
or
>You can go fetch a switch an' I'll deal with ya myself.
Which does she choose?

Page 9 bump
>>
>>29273733
eat her out, now!
>>
>>29275050
If Applejack did something really bad to him, she'd probably suggest it herself. She'd want to make it up to him. They're very close.

I think she'd take him up on the offer. Green when
>>
>>29275050
That screenshot is more hot to me than it has any right to be. You really get the sense that Applejack really does answer to Big Mac as an official authority figure over her.
>>
>>29275183
>She'd want to make it up to him
The "bad thing" she done is not necessarily against him. I kinda figured he caught her doing something slutty or dishonest in town...something Granny wouldn't approve of.

>>29275571
>Big Mac as an official authority figure over her.
She did tell Apple Bloom "You can't ignore a direct order from your big sister!" in the poison joke episode. If Applejack expects that of her little sister it stands to reason that she'd owe it to her big brother.
That said; I think Granny is still the ultimate authority and disciplinarian of the family.
>>
>>29275743
I dunno if Big Mac would blackmail(ish) her like that. I think he'd go to Granny Smith anyway. What if Granny caught them?

Though if it's something she did to him personally, I think Granny would actually be fine with them agreeing to Big Mac taking a switch to her.
>>
#rumplivesmatter
>>
>>29273733
>you grabbed the base of her tail.
>she Eeeepped! and crossed her legs together.
>at that moment you saw her ponut.
>you realised that there in front of you a one time opportunity.
>her crossing her legs together made a cute heart shaped butt.
>with your free hand you touched her inner thighs.
>she didn't like that and got a violent reaction.
>she start kicking around and hit you right in your stomach.
>it really hurt.
>you wanted her to stop but she was still kicking the air randomly.
>you didn't want to be at the line of fire so you went to the side of the wall.
>standing on her left.
>one thing came to your mind.
>you slapped her ass.
>she continued her violent reaction.
>so did you.
>you slapped her again and again.
>after 4 to five smacks she calmed a bit.
>she know that she was the one out of options.
>>
>>29276467
>butt stuck story

Yes! I fucking love this kind of scenario. I wonder whose booty it is?
>>
File: IMG_4488.jpg (2MB, 2316x1890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4488.jpg
2MB, 2316x1890px
another Eqg spanking.
>>
>>29276623
Look at that bubbly butt! I love LoulouVZ. I'd commission them for an animation of Sweetie Belle getting spanked by her dad, but I'm broke af.
>>
>>29276656
I don't personally like the way he draw. But at least the end results are pleasing to the eyes.

--

>>29276509
I was going to say she was dizzy, and continue to push her in But I decided not to and leave her as unamed pony for your imagination.
>>
>>29273733
A crack? Pony booty in it?
Holy shit, it's a butt crack
>>
>>29276623
The art: Pretty good.

The pairing: Meh.
>>
>>29275050
It would be funny if it was Big Mac who wanted the spanking and he was serious about it
Big Mac:You spank me or else!
>>
>>29276826
Kek.
>>
>>29278138
Nah. Everyone knows that Applejack is the spank magnet.
>>
>>29273795
AB has quite the temper, though. And she's very stubborn, just like her big sis. I think Sweetie can be a hoof full of course, but she's a sweetie just like her namesake and would probably be very good for her parents. I think she would be more likely to be spanked based on doing something dangerous, but with good intentions.
>>
File: joe.gif (1MB, 186x238px) Image search: [Google]
joe.gif
1MB, 186x238px
>>29267859
ZAD! Stoked to see you back and improving! Like Nomine said, if you need to drop someone a line, shoot me a message on the forum. I spent most of 2015 in and out of places, so I know somewhat what you're going through.

I'll give this a read once I finish my school assignment. Gooood things from what I can tell just skimming. Best of luck, bro.
>>
>>29276826
Punny
>>
File: CMC do not want.png (859KB, 1346x921px) Image search: [Google]
CMC do not want.png
859KB, 1346x921px
>>29273226
If we're limiting choices to the CMC:

>Scootaloo
Probably the one who gets the whole group into trouble. Responsible for the most reckless, destructive plans.

>Apple Bloom
Likely gets into trouble by getting 'too big for her britches', trying to take on more responsibility than she's ready for and trying to handle things herself when she should ask for help.

>Sweetie Belle
Could feel trapped in the 'good girl' stereotype and would commit mischief trying to break out of that. Most likely to sneak out at night, possibly shoplift, sneak cider or wine.

tl:dr
They all get their share...sniffle about it and feel sorry for themselves...get over it and move on with their lives.
>>
>>29279988
known fillies :
>Diamond tiara
probably spanked by her mother.
>silverspoon
not well established in the show. maybe she would get herself in trouble and get herself spanked together with diamond tiara.
>Scootaloo
This one is always gets the other CMC in trouble. not spanked enough.
>Applebloom
probably spanked by her brother - sister - granny smith and her teacher.
>Sweetie belle
I agree with DC- she is trapped in the good girl stereotype. and when she breaks the rules. her sister or parent might spank her.
>Twist
not established enough.
>snips
also not established enough. maybe he has abusive parents ?
>snail
Probably not.
>featherweights
he has boundary issues. might get spanked by teacher/ parents when they see his picture collections.
>babs seed
she might have strict parents.
-
fan canon
>button mash
mother son dynamic.
>dinky hooves
Mother daughter dynamic
--
OCs
>nyx
she has so many mentors. Twilight - Celestia and even luna might tan her hide.
>snowdrop
seriously...
>anon filly
Misunderstood spankee scenario.
>Dizzy Cream
The spanking thread's OC. spanked based on the writer.
>>
File: whiteboard1333.png (33KB, 370x227px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1333.png
33KB, 370x227px
>>29276467
>>
>>29279988
Scootaloo is probably the most naughty, and the least spanked by far. Her parents might not spank her at all. In fact, the other CMC, especially AB, probably feel a little resentment about it.

But Scootaloo also probably feels guilty herself, and knowing that her friends got in trouble because of her and got spanked for it, she would possibly even find herself wishing, to her own confusion, that someone would just care enough about her to spank her, too.
>>
>>29280383
Shmexyyyyy

Dizzy, you little minx.
>>
>>29280383
http://movie-sounds.org/comedy-movie-sounds/home-alone-1990/down-here-you-big-horses-ass
>>
>>29278749
AJ is tough enough to just take it though, i prefer my spankee kicking and squealing.
>>
>>29280635
Headcanon, AJ is used to some very hard spankings, but I'm sure she takes it crying hard, too. Less kicking and struggling, but plenty of tears.
>>
>>29280759
Rarity kicks and squirms like crazy with tears everywhere and runny makeup.
Twilight is a bit tougher and more of a begger than bawler.
Pinkie is used to a good bit from her parents and has a pretty cushy bottom but cries from the emotional turmoil more than the pain.
AJ is tough but gets spanked harder than any of the others and still cries but keeps her dignity
Fluttershy is pretty stoic about it just letting out lots of squeaks and squeals but no one really has the heart to spank her that hard.
Rainbow has never been spanked ever but is curious about it when brought up.
>>
>>29280793
>Rainbow
>never spanked

After her fiasco at the factory in Tanks for the Memories, that should have changed.
>>
>>29280793
Pinkie probably has asked her parents to spank her before, for something she did that was eating her up with guilt on the inside.
>>
Page 8
>>
>>29268061

This is suspenseful as all hell, Zad! I love her inner monloguing and how confident she convinced herself to be, then to send it to the wrong person and Magnum calling her IMMEDIATELY. There's no 'just a self portrait, Daddykins!' excuse here. It was sent on a text, young lady.
>>
>>29269169

Fantastic characterization of Magnum, especially on the phone where his first thought was asking whether it was sent to anyone else. She's fuckin DOOMED, but her father will keep her safe.

Part of me wanted her to stand up for herself, because digital nudes was a norm even for my generation growing up, it's just what teenagers are doing and they're making these decisions themselves, but I'm not sure Rarity's age here.
>>
>>29282747
>>29282819
Thanks, I'm glad you like it so far Krishna!

>Part of me wanted her to stand up for herself, because digital nudes was a norm even for my generation growing up, it's just what teenagers are doing and they're making these decisions themselves, but I'm not sure Rarity's age here.

Revenge porn is way too common nowadays, even though in an ideal world I wouldn't care, either. But Rarity doesn't know this boy very well, and in this one she's still pretty young.

I'm about to post another update, but the next one is going to be when the spanking starts. I've been trying to take my time and write the back story AND the after story more completely, so it's taking me longer. Buuut, thread needs content right now, so I'll give it some, I guess.

Even though the spanking part is just now starting to get worked on. Sheesh, I got to pick up the pace.
>>
>>29269169
Rarity stared in fear at the hairbrush in his hand. She gulped, feeling weak at the knees, but she did what he said and stood up. Shaking, she still pressed her thighs together, hiding her privates from him and blushing with embarrassment.

When she was little, it hadn’t felt so embarrassing when her father had pulled her pants down to spank her. Being much younger since the last time, when she was only ten, the humiliation at being seen naked from the waist down by her father wasn’t really there. Now, she was 15 and it was much, much worse.

But Magnum actually said something that made Rarity breathe a small sigh of relief. “Nothing down there is anything I haven’t seen before, Rarity. But I’m not looking down there, either.”

Rarity sniffed, still shivering from the feeling of her bare bottom leaving the warmth of the blanket and being exposed to the air. But somehow, that gave her just a little bit of comfort. She nodded her head, saying “Yes, Daddy…”

But then, her fear began forming words in her head as her thoughts ran around, looking for some way, ANY way, to get out of what she was going to experience. Pretty soon, they started to come out. “Father, is there any w-way I could... not be spanked? I-I-I could do community service, or be grounded for the rest of the school year, or...”
>>
>>29283199
“No, Rarity. There is no way this is ending tonight without you being spanked. And how dare you try to get out of this, Rare! You know I would never ground you for that long, anyway. I don’t want to keep you away from your friends, you know that. And as for community service, I’ll leave that for you to decide.”

The ‘how dare you’ made Rarity squeak. She didn’t even know why she spoke up, and now that she had she wanted to kick herself for being so stupid and selfish.

But luckily her father didn’t harp on it. Magnum walked to her bed, and grabbed her pillow, setting it down close to the side where she had just been sitting. He sat down in front of it, and off to the right side so that it was over his left shoulder. Then, he spoke to his daughter, whose back and rump were now facing him. “Ok, Rarity. Come here.”

Those simple words made Rarity’s heart leap. She shivered, and started to sweat with terror. But she felt so guilty, and when her father told her to do something, she was not the disobedient type. So, still keeping her legs closed, she turned around, nodding her head at him.

“Yes, f-father.” She stepped forward and held out her arms for him to grab, which were trembling. Magnum set the hairbrush down on his right thigh, and took hold her hands gently, pulling her toward him.
>>
>>29283135

Dude, write at whatever pace you feel comfortable with. How long did it take me to rehash UB3 into something I felt passable? Like, three threads, I think?

And I'm trying to plot ideas right now for a sequel involving Violet. Though I may also draft a discipline scene from when she was a filly, for the darker fans here.

Either way, do what you think best, Dude. And the story is really great so far!
>>
>>29283210
Rarity almost resisted at the last second, almost began to scream and beg for her father not to roast her bottom into next month, but she held the panic back at the last moment, and simply allowed herself to be put over his left knee. She started to cry already.

Magnum put his large hands around her waist, and positioned her all the way over his left knee, her hips bent over his leg. As soon as he did that, he instantly closed his legs around hers, sealing Rarity’s fate. Basically all ability for her to struggle effectively was eliminated now, her butt and upper thighs framed and pinned in place.

Rarity felt all of it, and it was beginning to occur to her just how helpless she now was. She was going to get her rump torched, and there was no getting away. She kicked her hanging feet lightly, which were stuck underneath her daddy’s lap. Not even her toes were able to touch her carpet, so there was no way for her to brace herself against the spanks with her legs. She whimpered.

Noticing the pillow by her head and in her reach, Rarity grabbed it and pulled it toward her, pressing her teary face into it. Magnum nodded his head, looking over his shoulder at her.
>>
>>29283214
“Cry as much as ya want to in that pillow, hun. No shame in it, ok?”

Rarity heard him, but she was starting to breathe heavy. Then, as fear took hold of her, she felt more stupid words come up to her tongue, and before she could stop herself, they escaped. “Daddy, please… not too hard, I’ve learned my lesson, I have…”

Rarity already regretted the words as soon as they left her, but when she heard her dad’s strict voice answer her sharply, she regretted them even more.

“No Rarity, you obviously haven’t. Again, shame on you, hun! After what you did... You know, before I came home, I thought of giving you a whipping with the belt on my waist. But I decided not to because you sounded sorry, truly sorry, to me. But now, I’m starting to think that ain’t the case.”

Rarity’s eyes bugged out, and she gasped. The belt? That had been a threat only used once before by her father, years ago. Her friend Applejack, both as a girl and even close to her current age, had been spanked plenty of times before, but only once with a belt. It had been the worst one ever, she’d told Rarity.

Rarity barely muttered under her breath, not sure if she should apologize, or just accept what he was about to say and not risk making things even worse for her. But the former won out. “Oh no, I’m so sorry, I’m sorry daddy…”

“Hun, this is your last warning. You can cry and scream all you need to, but don’t try to bargain with me again, or you WILL get my belt. And you don’t want that.”
>>
>>29283228
No, she did not. That shut her up right away. For just a moment, Rarity thought how lucky she was that her two outbursts, trying childishly to escape her punishment, hadn’t resulted in a worse punishment, let alone the belt. But she didn’t have long to think, because she felt the cold wood on the hairbrush rest onto the bare skin of her butt. She clenched her buttocks at the touch, but as he pressed the brush down, it forced her cheeks to relax. Magnum used his other arm to press her body down, set on the middle of her back.

All of this immobilization was a two edged sword for Rarity: she couldn’t struggle barely at all, but at the same time, she was oddly…

“Rarity, is how you’re laying comfortable? Do you need me to adjust?”

This was an unexpected question from him. But as horrible as Rarity felt otherwise right now, she had to say yes.

She sniffled, clutching the pillow and pushing her nose into it.

“Y-Yes, father, I am…I’m comfortable...”

Magnum squeezed his legs even more tightly together, robbing Rarity of every bit of mobility he could. The brush stayed on her butt, pressing down so that not even that could move, either. Rarity crossed her feet and flexed her toes while she waited teary eyed for the spanking to begin.

Magnum nodded his head at her, even though she couldn’t see him. “Good. Now, this is going to be long, and mark my words Rare, you won’t be sitting down comfortably for a looong time after this. But I promise you’ll get through it.” He tapped her butt with the brush twice, and raised it high. “I love you, Rarity.”

Rarity felt the wood leave her bottom, making her squeak and stuff her face into the pillow.

But she said back to him, voice genuinely remorseful, “I love you too, daddy. I love you too.”

Magnum’s big, muscular arm swung the brush down, hard.
>>
Ok, so there's my cocktease for the evening. Hope it's still good, nude pic philosophies aside.

>>29283212
That sounds good to me, Nomine. Like you said to me, do what works best with the time you have. I'll try to do the same.

Also, glad you like the story!
>>
>>29283265

Out of curiosity, have you read Krish and I's little collab? What were your thoughts?
>>
>>29283282
Which one was that? When I looked in the pastebin I saw Undercover Blues 3 and 4, but I don't know if that's what you're talking about. I need to catch up.
>>
>>29283373

I guess I forgot to upload it...gimme a tick
>>
>>29283436
Thanks man. I'm hitting the hay right about now, but I'll get to reading it tomorrow and let you know what I think!
>>
>>29258472
Minalhan on deviantart. Pony creator comics.
>>
>>29283973
Cancer
>>
>>29276467
>yea you have showed her who is in charge, so you stopped slapping her.
>your hand went from her cheeks to the middle.
>you twisted your hand and pulled down your middle finger and ring fingers.
>and you inserted them inside her.
>Ah hannn ~nnn
>you can clearly hear that she let out a loud moan.
>the other voice was talking to her.
>she replied "oh nothing er.. something pinched me."
>pinched you huh. that is such a lie.
>she was clearly too embarrassed to tell what's happening on this side.
>this should be interesting.
>you wiggled your fingers up and down inside her.
>she twitched and spasmed. but she was holding it.
>... "it's getting warm in here. that's why" she replied to the other person on the other side.
>probably she was flushed. how about if I do this.
>you wiggled your fingers inside her hard. and fast. pushing her insides up and down.
>~Pant ~pant.
>you can clearly see her breathing heavily. but that didn't stop you . your fingers were moving relentlessly inside her.
>hnn mm...
>her legs were spasming out.
>you continued the with the rubbing.
>you felt as if your fingers were being held down by something inside her.
>the outer wall of her insides were getting tights.
>you gave her an even more violent wiggle then you swiftly pulled your fingers out.
>she came right at that moment.
>your hand were wet from her love juice.
>but she was leaking from both her holes.
>she uncontrollably peed right on your floor.
>you throw some paper towels on her mess.
>"tisk tisk tisk you are such a bad girl."
>"and you know what we do to bad girls around here ?"
>she gulped.
>we punish them of course.
>>
Page 8 Bump
>>
>>29281776
>>
>>29284138
Holy unf, more
>>
>>29283250
Sounds too much sadistic to my taste
>>
is someone gonna continue the aj spanking trap story? it's nice
>>
>>29285668
I concur
>>
For when Zad comes back, since I promised I'd post a link.

http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=177
>>
>>29285369
man if thats too much for you do not read my stuff. i'm looking forward to more.
>>
File: Scootaloo_imprending disaster.gif (2MB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo_imprending disaster.gif
2MB, 1280x914px
>Scootaloo
>Responsible for the most reckless, destructive plans.

Impending destruction in 3...2...1...
>>
>>29286301
>you are anon
>you were foal sitting scootaloo.
>you to the bathroom for few mins.
>you came back and see scoots playing on the fan.
>Scootaloo! - you yelled.
>she got startled by you and lost her grip.
>she got flung toward an open window.
>she managed to grab on the window frame. but the window closed on her making her stuck in there.
>her upper body is outside but her bottom half is inside. and the window was holding her in place.
>you quickly pulled up her tail.
>and spanked her.
>she yelped and squirmed.
>the pony outside can clearly see he being spanked.
>She was totally embarrassed and unable to do anything.
>>
>>29286388
>>the ponies outside can clearly see he being spanked.
>>She was totally embarrassed and unable to do anything.
>>
>>29286388
m-moar?
>>
>>29286551
I'm more of a situation setup guy. not sure how to end this.

>spank spank spank
>owe owe owe
>scootaloo start kicking...
>both diamond tiara and silver spoon walked by.
>they saw scootaloo getting spanked.
>they burst into hysterical laughter.
>scootaloo cried out of embarrassment .
>she pleaded for you to stop.
>you didn't think she learned her lesson yet.
>you wont stop cause she is just embarrased. you want her to learn that what she did was wrong.
>you scolded her and spanked her harder.
>her butt turned red.
>she lost it. and start bawling.
>well you thought she had enough. no point spanking her any more.
>you pulled her out of the window.
>you gave her a hug and told her to go sit in her room.
>next day at school
>she was teased by diamond tiara.
>she was being called red flank red flank.
>but she didn't know that cheerilee was standing behind her.
>she heard what she said to poor scootaloo;
>she yanked diamond's ear and pulled her toward her desk.
>there diamond tiara received her first school spanking in front of the class.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>29286775
Good for Cheerilee, got to take a stand.
>>
File: Paddle-665x385.jpg (29KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
Paddle-665x385.jpg
29KB, 665x385px
>>29287746
The school board has been putting pressure on her because she hasn't met her paddling quota for the past few months.
>>
>>29288078

>At the school board meeting a month later

"Missin' your paddlin' quota? That's a paddlin'."
>>
>>29288078
Hey, they could have a lottery. Super good fillies and colts for the month are exempt, and more bad fillies and colts have their names in more than once for each bad offense. Poor Scootaloo.
>>
>>29288652
I read a story once (fictional) where a 19th century schoolmaster didn't want to waste too much class time punishing naughty students. Instead, he would place a misbehaving pupil in the corner...until another misbehaved and took his or her place.
Only the unlucky one with their nose in the corner at the end of the school day got whipped.

I'd imagine anyone caught in the naughty corner late in the day would have one eye on the clock...sweating out the minutes, praying that one of her classmates fucked up before time ran out.
>>
Short update in a minute, story still incomplete. I'll update it in segments so the thread has content more steadily.
>>
>>29289587

Looking forward to it!
>>
>>29285771
Thanks for the link, I'll get to it when I can!
>>
>>29283250
The wooden implement thwacked down right in the middle of Rarity’s rounded bottom, flattening the middle of both toned cheeks.

THWACK!

The single instant that it took Rarity to register the pain seemed to last a lot longer. But when it did, her jaw fell, and her big, shiny eyes bulged as a shaking, howling moan filled the room.

“Ah, AAAHH! Ooow, ohh…”

Magnum could already see a pink oval coming up on his daughter’s pale white bottom. He felt her legs kick out in reflex beneath him, toes brushing his pant leg. He put on a stiff upper lip, biting the hair of his moustache, and raised the hairbrush back up. THWACK!

“Gyaah! AAH!” Rarity instinctively tries to push herself up from the bed as the second hard spank, but her father’s hand on her back pressed her back down right away. Rarity bunched up the pillow and squealed into it, and already, the tears were flowing.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK…
>>
>>29289636
Rarity cried out to the heavens as the scorching smacks of the hairbrush scattered over both sides of her butt, spanking left and right and back again, up and down both of her cheeks. Her father took enough time to wind his arm back up high before delivering each spank, the hairbrush whacking hard enough to really flatten each buttock every time. Rarity wailed, crying barely muffled by the pillow she hugged close.

“WAAAAAHH! AAOOWWW!” The spanks were unbearable, her butt feeling like it was being burned with a torch only a minute in. She tried to buck her hips, jerk her tush away, but the most she could manage from her position was just a constant wiggle of her rump. Her bare feet and calves rubbed together, kicking out in midair, crossing together, and rubbing each other up and down in a futile attempt to deal with the pain.

Magnum felt all of her struggling, or at least her efforts, and he knew with solemn satisfaction that his spanking was being effective. She was 15, and because of this, he needed an even firmer hand to get the point across. He kept his legs clamped, her body pinned, and her poor rear end in the line of fire, forcing his poor daughter to be stationary while he went to work on her bum.
>>
>>29289644
Rarity’s chest heaved with loud sobs, the hairbrush continuing to paddle her while she tried to twist, kick, buck, and crawl away from her punishment. But the teenager was helpless, her father too strong. A quick three spanks on her right cheek, all on the same spot, made her voice crack with a yowl of pain, and her thighs and cheeks wriggle desperately.

In her childhood, Rarity had received only enough spankings to count on two hands. The threat of one was usually enough to get her to be a good girl again. But in those times where she did get a spanking, they were always long and strictly delivered. Not as bad as Applejack, perhaps, but she could remember every one of them, and her sister Sweetie Belle, too.

And her mother never did them herself, oh no. She ALWAYS waited for daddy to come home.

Still hopelessly wriggling, Rarity’s butt was turning a very dark shade of red, and the blazing heat from the surface of her skin made her father’s pinning leg feel warm through his jeans. But there was, sadly for Rarity, much more spanking to go. She weeped, wailed, kicked, and sobbed to the ceiling, but the unrelenting thwacks of wood meeting her bare butt filled the room anyway.

“Ahh, OH OWW! OW OW OW! NYAAA, Daddy, it HUUURTS!”
>>
>>29289654
Daddy was less than impressed. He simply focused on her thighs and the base of her butt, and delivered at least a dozen solid thwacks, one after another onto each one, making Rarity’s cries reach their loudest peak yet. She once again tried to crawl forward, push herself up, but he quickly made that effort futile with a simple press of his hand down on her lower back. She whined and bucked her hips yet again, but sadly for her, it did nothing but slightly raise her bottom up higher, making it an even more accessible spanking target. Nothing the poor teenager did helped the raging fire from blazing on her butt, growing hotter every passing moment.

On the middle of her paddled crimson bottom cheeks, her daddy could now see small, bluish bruises showing up. But it wasn’t worrisome to him. Both Rarity and Sweetie had gotten their bottoms harshly spanked before, and besides, some welts like that were necessary for the pain of the spanking to last, so he kept on going.

Gasping and blubbering, Rarity shifted her butt as far to the right as it could go when he repeatedly paddled up and down her left buttcheek, but when it couldn’t go any further than an inch, her bottom just wiggled erratically in every direction, trying but failing to shake off the searing pain. Then, he repeated the same process on the right cheek, drawing a wail of suffering and pain from his daughter’s lungs.

“OOOOOWWWWW!!”
>>
End update for tonight. Like I said, I'll update in parts so we have more consistent bumpage and stuff. Some cool discussions going on, though!
>>
>>29289654
>“Ahh, OH OWW! OW OW OW! NYAAA, Daddy, it HUUURTS!”
Music to my dick
>>
Rainbowdash : anon you are late.
Anon : well I'm here aren't I.
Rainbowdash : yeah but you took like forever, I could have finished an entire race by now.
Anon : quit whining. are you gonna show me your new move or what ?
Rainbowdash : I am .. prepare to be amazed.
rainbowdash flew up and then dived down while spinning.
Anon : hey Watch OUT!,
Boom she crashed right into anon.
rainbowdash : ops ... sorry are you hurt .
Anon : yea I'm fine but my suite is ruined.
rainbowdash : glad you are ok. but did you see my move..
Anon : my suit... what ever I'm gonna do .
RainbowDash : huh you are still clinging on that. it's just a suite. beside why are you wearing it anyway.
Anon : you don't understand this the only suite I have. and now ... now it's teared up
RainbowDash: pfft big deal .
Anon : it is a big deal to me.
she felt guilty for a moment.
RainbowDash : well don't feel sad. I know a pony who can fix this no sweat.
Anon : really who ?
RainbowDash : Rarity of course.
Anon : rairty ?
RainbowDash : yea rarity you met her before..
Anon : doesn't ring a bell.
RainbowDash : you know the white unicorn.. that talks like this.(rainbowdash changed her mane to look like Rarity and said ) Darling what is that nasty looking creature..
Anon : laughed~ yea i remembered her. man you are pretty good with these impressions.
RainbowDash : well its a gift..
Anon : so where is she ?
RainbowDash : follow me I'll lead the way.

at Rarity's boutique.
RainbowDash : well we are here.
anon : hey aren't you coming in ?
RainbowDash : nah I'll never gonna step my hoof in there.
Anon : why? you had a fight or something.
RainbowDash : no it's not like that. it just everytime I go inside. I get roped in. and become her dress-up puppet.
Anon : ...
RainbowDash : go ahead I'll catch up with you later.. ~she flew away ...
Anon : well here goes nothing.
>>
>>29290064
anon approached the door and was about to knock . when suddenly the door was kicked open and sweetie belle came out running passing you.
Rarity : Sweetie belle get your butt right here.
Sweetie belle : I'm sorry... waaah
Rarity used her unicorn magic to pull her back in from her tail.
Sweetie belle protested and got her butt dragged back in.
Rarity: you messed up big time now there is no way I'm gonna let you go unpunished.
Sweetie belle : but it was an accident.
anon stood there at the door watching the two sisters talking inside the store.
Rarity: Accident ? how do you call that an accident.
rarity was pointing at a stained red dress.
Sweetie belle : it was a mistake.
Rarity : a mistake indeed.
she pulled her little sister on her lap. then she grabbed a hairbrush that was next to her.
she raised the brush up in the air.
Rarity : oh hello there. I didn't see you in.
she finally noticed you.
anon : umm is this a bad time ?
Rarity : well it kinda is but ..oh my celestia .
Rarity levitated sweetie belle with her magic and suspended her in midair. she did that while rushing toward you looking at the torn suit you were holding.
Rarity : oh my what a waste of a good looking suit. what ever happen.. wait wait let me guess ... rainbow dash ?
Anon : yep.
Rarity : I wonder when she gonna drop all those silly things and behave like a lady.
Sweetie belle : rarity ... can I go now.
Rarity : oh I almost forgot about you. NO you won't go unpunished. but I can't leave this customer hanging. according to Twilight's book. humans cannot survive without cloths.
Anon : well that actually not true
she was occupied with her thoughts and ignored you.
Rarity : if I let sweetie belle go... but she won't learn her lesson... You!
Anon : me ?
Rarity : can you do me a little favor and deal with sweetie belle.
Anon : her ?
Rarity : I cannot take 2 tasks at once. And I need all my concentration on fixing your suit. think of it as the price of fixing it.
>>
>>29290148
>she throw sweetie belle at anon.
>anon grabbed her .
>then she gave him the hair brush and placed it in his hand.
>anon : hey what did you mean by "deal with her"
>Sweetie belle : she meant to brush my mane.
>Anon : oh .
>Rarity: I heared that!
>Sweetie belle : ops
>Rarity : you know. punish her. you do know how to spank a filly don't you anon ?
>Anon : err...
>Rarity : you know... just take the brush and swing it on her flank till she learn her lesson.
>Anon : I know how to do that but don't you think it's best if you're the one to do..
>Rarity : Don't worry about it. just do it. I'll be upstairs working on your suit.
she took anon's suit with her and started climbing up the stairs. she then stopped midway and said
>Rarity : and anon.. Don't go easy on her she really need to learn not to ruin my things.
>Anon : ...
>he nodded his head
>Rarity : Don't be fooled by her she is a good actor. so don't stop until her butt turn into red.
>she continued climbing up.
>anon was standing downstairs alone with sweetie belle in his arm.
>he walked toward a chair and sat down.
>he put sweetie belle across his lap.
>sweetie belle was complying with him and actually was a bit scared.
>he noticed her rapid breathing and felt her racing heartbeat.
>Anon : hey !
>Sweetie belle : umm.. ye .. yes ?
>anon : are you scared ?
>She gulped then nodded her head.
>Anon : you better be .
>then without a warning WHAP!
>she jumped and yelped Awwooo
>Rarity upstairs smiled after she heard that.
>Anon raised the brush up again and smacked her butt again.
Whap!
>awoo
>then he gave her three consecutive smacks
Whap WHap Whap
aw aa o ooo
>sweetie belle felt that. she didn't want to take anymore smacks. so she squirmed herself off anon's lap.
>and as soon as she fell on the ground she ran off.
>Anon : hey come back here . we are not done yet.
>Sweetie belle : oh yes we are..
>anon picked up the brush and started chasing after her. but she gave him the slip.
>>
>>29290295
Never read one where the one being spanked broke away, that's unique
>>
stinplepony: oops i was naughty
furplepony: uh oh bad pony
stimplepony: no no dont spank me
furplepony: sorry you need to be spanked
stimplepony: but I don't want to be spanked
furplepony: but you have to
stimplepony:why
furplepony: because I said so
stimplepony: okay
*proceeds to spank*
>>
>>29290996
everyone writes down the spankee was squirming. trying to escape.
so I figured out.. what if she/he did ?
>>
>>29291005
Muh dick
>>
>>29291282
Then.... HARDER SPANKING
>>
>>29291005
Ok but like some of this is actually potentially hot tho
>>
File: large.jpg (856KB, 1280x952px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
856KB, 1280x952px
i'm surprised there isn't more wedgies around here. Rarity, AJ and Twi play truth or dare during that one spend the night episode. At least one of them ends up suspended mid air by their panties squirming and squealing then later spanked over AJ's lap.
>>
>>29291971
I dunno.... maybe because ponies normally don't wear clothes?
>>
>>29291957
>But I don't wanna be spanked…
>You're not supposed to, honey, but I'm still gonna bring these jammies down and turn your butt pink.

(This was supposed to be RD/Scoots, BTW.)
>>
>>29291991

Sorry...but I cannot see Rainbow calling anyone Honey...not unless their name actually was Honey
>>
>>29291282
I like this idea, a lot.
>>
>>29292072
Eh. I just like the idea of the idea of Dashie being all tender and motherly to Scoots, like in Krishna's stuff.
>>
>>29292629
It's nice I like it too, don't let anyone ruin it for you if you like it
She totally can be caring in private when no one sees or hears... just as Scoots can freely cry and bawl when getting her tushie roasted privately
>>
WHEN I GET YOU HOME, YOUNG LADY...
>>
>>29293145

SR: When I get you home, young lady, I'm going to pull your tail up and paddle your little rump bright pink!

DT: But, M-Mom...my rump is already p-p-pink!

SR: Then I suppose we're just going to have to go straight to bright RED!

DT: Me and my big mouth...
>>
>>29293145
That's the first time I ever felt bad for DT. They made her a sympathetic character in one episode.
>>
File: 40 keks.png (260KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
40 keks.png
260KB, 358x310px
>>29290148
>according to Twilight's book. humans cannot survive without cloths.

Really interesting and hot so far. I love Rarity's dialogue asking Anon to spank Sweetie, and I love that she escaped.

>>29293682
unf
>>
>>29294712
The casual way Rarity hands Sweetie off is the hottest part to me.
>>
>>29290295
>sweetie belle managed to run outside the boutique.
>anon followed her outside.
>he lost sight of her.
>anon "man these ponies run way too fast for their short legs."
>he looked around looking for her, but there was no sight of her.
>Anon "now where did that little filly go ... rarity was nice enough to fix my suit. and I don't want to disappoint her.. hmm if I was a little kid running away from home where would I go to.
>anon " oh yes I would run to my friend's house. but... I have no idea who her friends are.."
>Anon "maybe rainbowdash knows"
>Pony "knows what?"
>anon "know who sweetie belle's friends are... Hey who are you ?"
>Pony "hi I;m pinkie pie .. Why are you standing there talking to your self human."
>anon was about to say something but she interrupted him
>Pinkie "oh that's some nasty looking brush. wait a min this brush is so familiar .. Is that rarity's brush ?"
>anon : yes:|
>Pinkie : why do you have it.. #Gasp! Did you steal it from her ... Thief a thief!
>Anon : no no no stop jumping into conclusion she handed it to me.
>pinkie : handed it to you hmm...
>she stared at anon suspiciously.
>Anon : I don't have time for you. that naughty little filly escaped. I need to find rainbowdash.
>Pinkie : Rainbow dash is a naughty filly.. Oooo is that kind of a game.. can I play huh huh can I play ?
>Anon : No! its not a..(interupted again)
>Pinkie : oh please please I want to be the naughty filly. I can be a better naughty filly than rainbowDash.
>Anon : Hey stop saying weird stuff.
>Pinkie : I'm into weird stuff too. I'm way more tougher than rainbowdash. my father used to tan my hide on weekly bases. I bet you can't even bruise me.
>anon stood there with a blank look on his face.
>Anon : (yelling) WHat in God's name are you talking about.
Pinkie froze. she bit her lips and lowered her ears.
>Pinkie : I'm sorry.. please don't yell at me.
>>
File: Dizzy butt sfw.png (437KB, 1568x2697px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy butt sfw.png
437KB, 1568x2697px
Hop on the bed, Dizzy, it's time for your good night spanking.
>>
>>29295672
That's a good girl, you have such a cute, wet little kitty
>>
>>29295570
>Anon : ops sorry I didn't mean to yell.
>Pinkie : but you don't want to play with me. everypony loves pinkie and now you hate me.
>Anon : I didn't say that I hate you.
>pinkie : then why are you playing with rainbowdash but not me.
>Anon : Gah.. I'm not playing with rainbowdash. I need her to tell me where sweetie belle is.
>Pinkie : Oooo OOOOOoooooo. the naughty filly is sweetie belle. and you were using the brush to spank her with it. the brush that rarity gave it to you. gave it to you to punish sweetie belle. Punish her because she was busy. busy working on your suit.
>Anon was shocked and left his mouth wide open.
>pinke : oh silly me. I thought you were playing father and daughter with rainbowdash.
>Anon : father and daughter ...
>pinkie : yes you are the father and she was the naughty little filly and it was time for her bedtime spanking..
>Anon ' I'm so confused. and I don't wana know.'
>Anon : anyhow you are correct. Sweetie belle ran off in the middle of her spanking session. And I have no idea where did she run off to.
>pinkie : hmm... she is probably gonna be inside the Cutie mark crusader's tree house.
>Anon : where is that ?
>Pinkie : right over there.
>>
File: dizzy the minx.png (195KB, 655x732px) Image search: [Google]
dizzy the minx.png
195KB, 655x732px
>>29295672
next morning
>>
>>29295695
My weiner
>>29295570

>Pinkie Pie is a kinkeh mare

My weiner again
>>
>>29295702
>Anon followed pinkie till they reached the CMC club.
>there were 3 little filles standing there next to that tree house.
>Anon : there you are !
>anon pointed at sweetie belle.
>sweetie belle saw anon running toward her. and her first instects was to run.
>she ran away and anon followed her leaving pinkie behind with the other 2 fillies.
>Apple bloom : what was all that about.
>pinkie : Sweetie belle ran of in the middle of her punishment.
>Apple bloom : oh that wont end well. one time I ran off in the middle of my spanking session. Applejack doubled my punishment. I couldn't sit for 2 days.
>scootaloo : well I never got spanked before.
>"seriously" - said both applebloom and pinkie pie.
>Scootaloo : harshest punishment I received was standing in the corner.
>Pinkie : and that's why you are so careless.
>scootaloo : hey! I'm not careless.
>Apple bloom : actually you are.
>Scootaloo : not you too.
>apple bloom : you always the one getting us in trouble.
>applebloom shifts her eyes toward pinkie.
>applebloom : do you how many times I got spanked caused of her shenanigans.
>scootaloo : you never said anything about that.
>applebloom : that's cause I thought we all got spanked. but you .. you were getting the easy way out.
>scootaloo : now I feel bad.
>pinkie pie : maybe if you got spanked everyone would be even.
>scootaloo : this is outrageous.
>Applebloom : you know what. I'd be more happy to know that we all got treated the same.
>scootaloo : fine.
>Pinkie pie : OH you gonna love this.
>pinkie pie picked up scootaloo oh her back and start running.
>scootaloo : love this ?
>pinkie : oh yea... you gonna hate .. no .... yea . you gonna love to hate it.
>apple bloom : hey ~~ wait for me ! i wanna watch this..
>>
>>29295889
>off by one

Yeah, Scootaloo is gonna find out what she's been missing. Pinkie will make her regret agreeing to the spanking
>>
>>29295721
I wonder if Anon's caught on yet... what a minxxx
>>
Just occurred to me, I think Pink's reaction to learning about a filly getting spanked would be to prepare a party for her, knowing that she would be more receiving a the love and fun that comes with it after going through so much pain and sorrow, kind of like how one finds food more delicious after going through exercise.
>>
Page 9 Bump
>>
File: 1340893.png (130KB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
1340893.png
130KB, 800x708px
https://derpibooru.org/1340893
At least to me, it looks like the dragoness is giving Spike some gentle bottom-patting.
>>
>>29296118
of course he didn't.
he just think she's a naughty little filly that needs a to be disciplined.
>>
>>29296900
that dragon is supposed to be his mom. and she somehow looks like rarity.
>>
>>29296900
agreed, that's hot tho
>>
>>29298087
That explains a lot of Spike's romantic interests.
>>
>>29298617
Oedipus Complex
>>
>>29291971
>>29291986
EQG then, easy fix. a wedgie and spanking would be new to twilight in her human body. Or better yet let human twilight spank pony twilight.
>>
>>29298803
Well go ahead then and write it, sounds like an idea
>>
>>29296173
Aww, that's a cute story idea. Pinkie hops past a house, then hears a filly getting her rump walloped. Feeling sad for her, she prepares a little party for her and her friends after finding out who lives there.

Turns out the little filly getting her rump walloped has a pretty mean father. The little filly sees the party, and cries even louder and harder than when she was spanked. Her friends see now how hurt the little filly is on a daily basis. Her father spanks her for anything and everything, and her mother divorced him. She doesn't see her mother anymore.

Pinkie takes the filly under her hoof and teaches her how to bake after school so she doesn't have to be home so much. The filly gets reaally good, and one day she ends up getting her cutie mark in it, all thanks to Pinkie. Five years later, she's on her own in Fillydelphia, with her own highly successful bakery.
>>
File: Pinkie is a bad baker.png (675KB, 1168x722px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie is a bad baker.png
675KB, 1168x722px
>>29299196
>teaches her how to bake after school
I like it, but isn't that part kinda a bad idea? Pinkie has been canonically shown to be really bad at her job...that's one of the funny things about her character.
Maybe Pinkie could TRY to show the filly how to bake, but Ms. Cake would show her the right way to do things.
>>
>>29299244
That picture is from when Apple Bloom was trying to bake, not Pinkie. Pinkie is great at baking.
>>
Getting close to the big 500!
>>
>>29298803
>>29298822
now i want to write twilight showing EQG twilight her spanking machine. involuntarily of course.
>>
>>29299278
>>29299278
>Pinkie is great at baking.
That would make her character even more boring than she already is.
One of the funny things about Pinkie is that she's the worst employee imaginable. Take that way and she's just a pink sight gag.
>>
>>29299993
shes a bad employee because shes pinkie, she gets distracted and is hyper but shes always been a good baker. she bakes several times in the show.
>>
>>29296900
I remember a previous thread had fan art of a fictional mother for the red dragon bully that also almost looked like a spanking. The artist had designs for the mothers of the other dragon bullies.
I can imagine spanking being common in dragon dicipline since they have been shown to be naturally aggressive and physical, and it's not like it would hurt too much thanks to their scales anyway.
>>
>>29299986
My weewee is ready vega
>>29300039
I agree with this. I don't think Pinkie is boring because she can bake, her antics get in the way from acting like a responsible employee sometimes and that makes things funny for me.

If Pink's parents ever heard from the Cakes that Pinkie was a hard employee to work with sometimes, even if they said so endearingly, Pinkie would probably take a long and unanticipated trip to her parent's room and show back up to work with a burned up tush when she got back.
>>
>>29300491
>Pinkie would probably take a long and unanticipated trip to her parent's room and show back up to work with a burned up tush when she got back.
Dammit I just fapped
>>
>>29300491
i think i beat my little universe to death for a bit but i might come back to it later. next stuff i do will be unrelated. always wanted to do something with either trixie/twilight or nightmare/twilight. we'll see.
>>
Who would cry the hardest during a spanking: Rumble, Tender Taps, or Pipsqueak? Page 7 bump
>>
>>29300783
never mind i lied.

The following is set before the story 'Sparkle Spanker 2000' (http://pastebin.com/3vUvRdUZ) but can be read without prior knowledge.

Trixie's Magic Trick
~~~~~

>Be a purple pony princess of friendship.
>Be a skeptical purple pony princess of friendship ever since you had heard the infamous Trixie was back in town and advertising another magic show set for this afternoon.
>Considering the last time she has visited she had almost unleashed a rampaging ursa major on the whole town you decided it was your princessly duty to pay a visit and head off any trouble before it got started.
>With her usual showmareship Trixie had already whipped the crowd into a frenzy by the time you arrived.
"That's right the Great and Powerful TRIXIE graces your town once again! Prepare yourself for a show of awe wonder and incredible MAGIC!"
>While some townsfolk seemed to have forgotten about her last disastrous visit and cheered in excitement it seemed not everyone was so sold.
"We don't want your show!"
"Get out of town!"
"Boooooo you destroyed my fence!"
>Undaunted the entertainer faces the crowd with a confident smile.
"Fear not good townspeople Trixie has not forgotten about her last visit. In fact to make everyone feel safer Trixie would like to invite your very own Twilight Sparkle up to the stage as Trixie's assistant! Surely you trust your princess to keep an eye on things yes?"
>A small spotlight attached to the top of the stage swivels and turns to point at you.
>Not wanting to spoil the bit of good cheer in the air and figuring you can control the situation better from up on the stage than down in the crowd you wave back and smile.
>"I'd love to help Trixie, now let's put on a show!"
>>
>>29301183
Sweetie Belle
>>
>>29301357
>A small cheer goes up from the foals and some of the townsfolk as you approach the stage and climb up.
"How gracious Twilight Sparkle, Trixie is sure you will enjoy this magical night!!!"
>More fireworks shoot out from the top of Trixie's new stage as she hops up on her hind legs in declaration.
>You clap politely and try to keep a positive attitude, whats the worse that could happen?

30 Minutes later
~~~~~

>The show had started out with her usual illusions and fireworks getting more and more grand as time went on.
>Sometimes she would have you help by jumping through or interacting with an illusion in one way or another before they vanished into a puff of magic.
>You had to admit her act had improved since she last visited and the foals seemed to love it with most the townsfolk getting into the spirit of it now as well.
>Most importantly her habit of picking on ponies from the last time she visited seemed to be gone.
>Maybe she really had turned over a new leaf?
"And now for Trixie's next act she will be cutting her assistant in half!"
>You had seen the act before, according to your research it usually included having two mares in both halves on the box one with their head out and one with their legs out.
>Did she just expect you know the old trick and follow along?
>As soon as she wheels the 'box' around you dismiss the idea.
>Where the box for the trick was usually quite large so a mare could hide most her body in it the stand Trixie wheeled around was hardly a box and more of a flat board with a narrow section sticking up out of the middle.
>Opening the middle section Trixie motions for you to climb up and lay down on the board.
"Trixie is sure you have all seen this trick before but most magicians try to hide the magic from you! The hide their assistants in boxes so you can't see the magic at work! Trixie says neigh to this!"
>>
>>29301365
>You climb up and lay down on your stomach on the velvet padded platform before Trixie raises and locks the wooden part around the small of your lower back.
>It's just short of being tight but not uncomfortable and covered in velvet just like the rest of the platform, overall your pretty relaxed but curious as to the plan for the trick.
>Trixie starts to slowly rotate the platform, you give a wave and a smile to the crowd and make sure your tail is presentable when your backside is pointed out.
"As you all can see there are no tricks here. Nothing to hide just a wooden table and a lovely assistant correct?"
>The crowd agrees and you blush slightly at being paraded around with so many watching.
"But Trixie promised to cut her charming assistant in half and so she shall!"
>Turning your side to the crowd and herself behind you Trixie's horn lights up in a beam of light a couple feet long.
>Swinging her head to swipe it across some of her hanging decorations they soon fall to the ground completely severed.
"The beam is sharp so stay back fillies and colts! Stay back and behold!"
>You look back over your shoulder and watch as she aligns her 'cutting' beam with the grove in your restraint.
>A quick charm had identified the spell as some sort of fixed teleportation spell as soon as you'd seen her swinging it around and threatening to cut you in half with it so you have no problem waving to the crowd calmly.
>You do a few funny faces for the foals in the crowd as the beam passes through you, likely creating fixed teleportation points on both sides of your body.
>It only takes her a few moments to finish the spell, which you have to admit is rather clever, and stand back up with a flourish.
"Ta-da!"
>Separating the two halves of the table you are treated to a unique view of your backside being rolled around the stage separate of the rest of you.
>>
>You give you hooves a quick kick to demonstrate they still work and the crowd seems quite impressed.
"Thank you! Thank you! And a special thanks for our assistant!"
>Cheers go up and you both wave and kick to show both sides still work.
"Now what need have we for this old thing right?"
>To your surprise Trixie wheels your bottom out the back curtain, its an odd sensation watching your own body leave the room.
>"You had better not lose that Trixie i need all 4 legs!"
>That get a light chuckle from the crowd and trixie herself.
"Worry not my dear assistant i promise you'll be reunited with your hind quarters before the nights over and not a moment sooner!"
>The show does indeed go on you suppose as the starts to move on to a new trick.
>Thats when you feel you feel movement in you missing backside.
>It's honestly kinda hard to tell whats going on without being able to see it but you definitely feel something being tied around your legs.
>You try to squirm a bit only to feel whoever is messing with you tighten the restraints and even lower the table under your legs resulting in a more bent over position.
>It soon becomes quite clear your back end is not leaving its seat and you start to worry whats going on with your wayward hiney.
>Trying to get Trixie's attention your breath is taken away as you undeniably feel something wrap around your tail and pull it up and out of the way leaving you completely exposed!
>"Oh um Trixie! Trixie??"
>She ignore you until she finishes her current trick but its clear she hears you.
"Trixie hopes everyone is enjoying the show! We will continue after a brief intermission!"
>After getting a drink and taking her sweet time Trixie finally comes over to you.
"Is something the matter Twilight Sparkle?"
>"Trixie my my well um my butt! please go check on it someones messing with it!"
>>
>>29301375
"Someone is messing with your butt you say? Well that does sound serious Trixie will have to investigate."
>Blushing at how weird the conversation you watch as she vanishes behind the heavy curtain, you don't see your tail in the brief view you got where is it?
>You tense up and squeak as you feel a hoof start to rub your left cheek!
>It runs a few light circles before being picked up then coming back down in a sharp smack!
>You try not to but a light squeal escapes you drawing the attention of some audience members.
>You try to give a casual wave and smile to dismiss their concerns as the hoof moves to your other cheek and repeats the process!
>"TRIXIE!!"
>You whisper as loudly as you can, anything to get her attention, what is she doing back there?
>The hoof gives you a few light pats before being removed from your flanks much to your relief.
>Trixie soon reappears through the curtain and walks right towards you with a suspicious grin on her face.
"Your flanks look just fine back there to me Twilight Sparkle. Did you enjoy the attention i gave them?"
>Your face goes bright red knowing it was her just marehandling your backside.
>"What do you think your doing!!? let me go this instant!"
"Oh Twilight why would Trixie do what? Shes got you right where she wants you, both halves!"
>"You don't think my friends will help me if i just call them?"
"Oh of course they will but then they might also see these..."
>Floating out from somewhere offstage behind you trixie levitates a dozen photographs in front of you.
>Your heart sinks when you see what they are.
>You in your room.
>With your flanks up and your hairbrush up in the air even higher.
>Even a few action shots of the brush doing its work and some shots of your face covered in tears.
>"What? I... How did you get these?"
"Oh thats not important Twilight Sparkle what is important is if you don't want them all over town you will be a good filly and not say a word about this to anyone!"
>>
>Blushing you look from picture to picture, your flanks are bright red in half of them and nothing is hidden from the camera.
>"fine..."
"Trixie always knew you were a reasonable filly Twilight Sparkle. Now one more question... brush or belt?"
>You are confused for a moment til you feel both implements rub up against you defenseless cheeks!
>She was going to do it now!??!?!
>"No Trixie no please you cant!"
>Both implements vanish from a moment before painfully connecting with your bare bottom!
"You had best pick one Twilight Sparkle or it will be both."
>Her confident smirk is disgusting but as a second double spanks lands on both your cheeks you can't help but squeak out your answer.
>"Brush!"
>Trixie giggles and pats you on the head patronizingly.
"Trixie thought you'd go with the filly implement. Well try to be a big girl about it, the show must go on afterall!"
>You prepare some kind of retort but it dies on your lips as the hairbrush smashes into your unprotected flanks.
>Your response turns into a muffled squeal as the curtain rises on more of Trixie's magic act.
>She turns and gives you a wink as the brush spanks you again and again, you are sure its leaving bright red circles on your seat.
>It takes all your effort to not squeal as the crowd comes into view while your bottom is pounded out of sight.
"Thank you for waiting and now for act Two! Don't worry fillies and colts we're just getting started!!!"
>HELP!!!

Thats all for now, i know the idea is odd but i found it fun.
>>
>>29301383
bump
>>
>>29301383
Reading it later, got to bump for now!
>>
>>29301383
Like it and don't like it at the same time. Very creative setup, and the explanation was cool too. But Trixie isn't evil anymore at this point, at least with reference to canon. I don't see why she would want to do this to Twilight right now, even if she's still not the biggest fan of the princess.

But in an alternate universe, I don't care! Twilight having to put on a front like she isn't being spanked while the crowd watches is extremely hot. I'm excited vega!
>>
>>29300491
>Pinkie would probably take a long and unanticipated trip to her parent's room and show back up to work with a burned up tush when she got back.

>Pinkie's parents visit Ponyville
>they learn Pinkie can be hard to work with
>"disgracing the family name" as the Pies put it
>the Cakes didn't mean it like that

>Pinkie abruptly requests tomorrow off because there's "something she needs to do at home"
>Arrives back the day after with a still-red backside
>She's not embarrassed about it, explaining it to the Cakes, her friends, and any customer who asks when they see her bending over to get muffins out of the oven
>"My mommy spanked me because I was bad."
>"But you're a grown mare."
>"Mommy says..."
(Pinkie straighten outs her mane like her mother)
>'sometimes our bodies outgrow our brains, and a smack here and there can help align them'
>But everypony is embarrassed for her

Alternate story:

>Mrs. Pie asks Mrs. Cake for a wooden spoon right there on the spot
>Drags Pinkie to the eating area of Sugarcube Corner
>Pulls out a chair and spanks her right on the spot
>in front of two customers
>Coaxes Pinkie back to the kitchen where Mrs. Pie forces Pinkie to apologize for her carelessness
>Swats her tush when she starts to stumble and lose sincerity in the apology

>"Thank you. Your spoon did the job. Mrs. Cake. Pinkie was such a hoofful growing up. We found corporal punishment works best for her. Just tenderize her rump next time she's careless."
>Mrs. Cake doesn't know how to respond to what she just saw
>"Thanks, I'll... keep that in mind."
>But she is curious...
>>
>>29302648
>We found corporal punishment works best for her.

I can believe this with Pinkie Pie. I think a good deal of swatting on the rump is actually a very effective way to get her to keep her mind on track, and to think of what the consequences are when she does get careless and negatively impacts others. Pinkie would feel like she deserves it when she gets spanked, which I'm sure is quite frequently, but it's what she needs!
>>
>>29296900
A quick one-shot for the tail end of the thread.

-

>"Well, aren't you just the cutest thing~?"
>"Well, hehe, I mean, if you– whoa!"
The powder-blue dragoness immediately took little Spike by surprise, hoisting him off the ground and into her arms. Her hands were a bit colder than he expected, causing him to squirm a bit as she tried to get him into a comfortable position. Her companions chimed in.
>"Oh yes, simply adorable!"
>"I wanna hold him next..."
>"Don't you worry, little one. We'll take care of you..."
Spike blushed. The dragoness settled him over her shoulder, then motioned for the other dragons to give him a bit of space.
>"(giggle) Back off, girls. This one's mine~."
>"Um, (nervous laugh) I don't think– I mean, maybe we can–"
Spike felt the dragoness tenderly pat his bottom. His face turned even redder.
>"Ah-ah. (pat) (pat) A sweet little baby boy like you shouldn't be hanging out with those mean young dragons over there. (pat) You're staying right here, so we can keep you out of trouble."
>"R-really, it's okay. I..."
>"There, there. (pat) (pat) (pat) No need to be shy. You just need someone to take care of you, that's all. We'll get you something to eat, (pat) then I'll give you a nice lava bath... won't that be nice?"
Spike thought it over for a moment.
>"Um... I guess I am a little hungry..."
>"Oh! Well, why didn't you say so, little one?"
The dragoness picked out a large opal from a nearby pile and showed it to him. Before Spike had a chance to admire the gem, she pressed it into his mouth.
>"Mmph!"
Spike instinctively began to suckle on the gem, as if he were being fed from a bottle. He liked the taste, but still felt a twinge of embarassment as the lady dragons cooed and fawned over him some more.
>"Shh... there's a good boy. Just relax..."
She cradled the young dragon in her arms. As she gently rocked him, Spike felt an odd sense of calm overtake him. He pondered to himself.
>Okay, fine. Maybe I COULD get used to this...
>>
File: Pinkie Plot.png (181KB, 955x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Plot.png
181KB, 955x1024px
>>29302751
>corporal punishment works best for her.
DCETF wrote a story about Ponk getting breadboard paddled by Mr & Mrs Cake but I can't find it in the pastebin.

She was more worried about getting fired then about the spanking.
>>
So, do we move into a new thread? I vote yes!
>>
>>29302852
agree
>>
>>29302766
>tail end

I see what you did thar

Kinda cute seeing Spikey get the child treatment from a dragon instead of Twilight, for once. Twily can't give him lava baths, now can she?
>>
>>29296900
1/3
>there was Spike, in a cave with another dragon
>he was supposed to go with Twilight to meet Ember in the Dragon Kingdom
>too bad he got lost
>he thought he saw somepony familiar in the corner of his eye, somepony he was in love with
>turned out to be a dragoness with a very similar hair-like fin and color scheme
>but for some reason still, without realizing it, he followed her home
>fourtunately she was surprisingly nice, and let him stay in her cave for the night, and to help him find his way back in the morning
>her name was Diamanda
>they had a long, pleasent talk next to a little fire she made
>she seemed very interested in Spike's life
>sometimes she seemed to just stare at him without really listening, smiling with relaxed eyes
>though sometimes she was the one talking, teaching him stuff about dragons, and saying she should teach him more later
>later when though?
>finally she extinguished the fire and they went to sleep
>soon enough in the dark though, she seemed to move and lay very close to Spike, like surrounding him, and just as he was falling asleep he felt her paw resting on his back
>>
>>29303147
2/3
>next day, after a jewel breakfast, she showed him her treasure hoard
>pretty shiny and impressive
>Spike didn't want to pay much atention though, less he would get "greedy" like that one time
>he focused his atention on a painting that wasn't as shiny or pretty as the rest of the stuff
>"I could help you organise" he said as he picked the painting
>"Oh, good eye!" she said "This one is very valuable."
>upon hearing that, Spike wanted to put it back in place just in case
>but in his hurry, he tripped and the painting broke
>"Oh no" said Diamanda
>"OH NO!" shouted Spike, nervously trying to put it back together as the dragoness aproached him "I-I'm sorry Diamanda! I swear I will make--"
>Diamanda grabed him and, to his surprise, she carefully and tenderly laid him over her shoulder
>"Hushh, Spike. It was an accident. It's alright."
>she had rested her paw on his back in a similar way to last night
>she was easily carrying him with her other arm alone
>eyes wide open, Spike felt odd, but not bad
>not bad at all
>"Are you sure? You said it was valuable"
>"Of course I'm sure, I'm an adult you know"
>"Adult? All adult dragons I've met are huuuge"
>"Not my species, no"
>Silence. She was still carrying him like that, going back and forth
>Spike realized he had gotten used to it and opened his eyes wide again
>"You can put me down no-"
>"I'm not mad, Spike. But let this be a lesson about being careful..."
>"Huh yes, of course."
>"... and while we are at it, let's make it a lesson about dragon culture."
>"Dragon cu... what do you mean?"
>"Remember when you first met those teenage dragons? You told me they were always wrestling and doing all sorts of dangerous things. We dragons are like that, we express ourselves physically. But we are not savages, we have authority figures."
>>
>>29303156
3/4 (turned out longer than expected)
>"Right. The Dragon Ki- Queen."
>"Yes, but there are different kinds of hierarchies. A family is one for example, and dragons of higher rank have a duty to dicipline their subordinates when they show disrespect"
>"Huh?"
>"Imagine I'm somedragon of higuer rank, like a mother, and you are somedragon of lower rank, like a son; and you just broke a valuable treasure on purpose as an act of defiance, wich you didn't, but we are pretending. I would have to dicipline you physically. In this case I would say a spanking would be apropiate."
>"A spanking?" Spike's eyes turned teary, realizing he was unable to look at Diamanda's eyes from his position
>"It doesn't have to hurt, it only has to get the message across, like this."
>and like that, Diamanda started patting his bottom with the hand she had placed on his back until then
>it didn't hurt, dragon scales and all, but he surely could feel it
>it probably looked like those mother ponies trying to make their babies burp
>Spike realized then and there that he always kind of wondered how those baby ponies felt
>Amanda wasn't angry, but little did Spike know how much she was smiling to herself, like not wanting to let him go
>but soon enough she stopped
>there was silence for a second, her hand somewhat pressed against his bottom
>she finally let him go, carefully
>once Spike was safe on the ground, Diamanda looked away for some reason, not making eye contact, silent
>>
>>29303174
4/4
>"Well... that sure was educational" said Spike "When I do something wrong, Twilight punishes me by making me read a book instead"
>"Who?" Diamanda finally said looking at him
>"Twilight! The pony I live with. My big pony sister."
>"Oh, right. The princess. She must be worried sick. We should be taking you to her."
>"Yes."
>...
>"If we can't find her" Diamanda continued "You could stay another night here, for as long as you need to"
>"She should be in Ember's castle"
>"The queen's castle, I know how to get there. No problem then. Let's get going."
>She headed towards the exit, but Spike remained still, thoughtful
>"Diamanda, wait."
>"What is it?"
>"I'm your guest, am I not?"
>"Yes?"
>"So in a way, we have a hierarchy, and the host is of higher rank than the guest, and I picked up that painting without asking, so maybe you should really do that dicipline thing to me after all"
>"....Are you sure of what you are saying?"
>"Well yes. I... I want us to be even and-"
>"No. Wait. You are right." Diamanda seemed to be talking to herself as much as to Spike "You are not only my guest, you are also still a baby, whereas I am an adult. Any other dragon may have eaten you, I have a duty to teach you to be more careful"
>As she spoke, she aproached Spike again and held him in a similar position to before
>She realized then and there that taking care of a kid involved things both pleasent and unpleasent, but she was willing to do wathever necessary, she felt ready
>She may make him cry a little this time around, but maybe she could rock him afterwards until he felt better, maybe even kiss him in the forehead
>"Be strong. This will only take a moment"
>Spike seemed to lay more comfortably and relaxed than the previous time
>He knew this wasn't supposed to be pleasent, but he just wanted to be in that odd position a little longer while he still could
>Somehow it felt right
>He was, after all, still a baby dragon
>>
pahe nine bump
>>
the thread got a sudden surge or content.

>>29301383
twilight got to pick between two options
be humiliated in public by something she already done. or be humiliated in public by someone else.
it's a nice setup and I can't wait for more.
>>
>>29302643
yeah i was definitely going for alt universe, shes still evil and looking for humiliating red bottom revenge. glad your enjoying it.

>>29304309
well if shes lucky she can weather Trixie's spanking without the crowd noticing. But let's be real i'll never let that happen.
>>
>>29301357
very hot so far. Been thinking about disembodied spankings for a few months now.

>>29293145
>>29293682
welp, this is what I fapped to last night. DC, that last line is so cute and realistic for a filly in her situation.

>>29299196
I came here to fap, not to feel

>>29302794
One of DC's first stories. It's on fimfiction.

>>29302852
theme for new thread?

>>29303156
>Spike didn't want to pay much atention though, less he would get "greedy" like that one time
nice show reference

unf and very cute and feelsy story about childhood lost. almost like a Bluejay story.

>>29302766
great

>>29304629
almost like a twist on a spankee trying to have people not notice when they sit that they've recently been spanked
>>
>>29304649
>Thread theme
I say we do public spanking.
>>
>>29304669
>theme
make spanking great again
>>
>>29304649
as always make sure you use a clear spanking image for the thread OP image. try to avoid Gifs
and if possible add the word Spanking Thread in it.
>theme
its not that important. its just a place holder name.
>>
>>29304713
This
>>
>>29304649
>almost like a twist on a spankee trying to have people not notice when they sit that they've recently been spanked
exactly. glad you like it, more later today possibly.
>>
>>
new thread
>>29307224
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.