[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Such a great character and we will probably never see her own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: zecora_by_shelltoontv-d3bsgph.png (232KB, 874x915px) Image search: [Google]
zecora_by_shelltoontv-d3bsgph.png
232KB, 874x915px
Such a great character and we will probably never see her own episode because Faust just had to make all her lines rhyme and the writers are too lazy to write lines because of this.
It's like a really hot Nun. You know it's there and amazing but you can't ever get it.
>>
>>29208559
>This gringo never saw the crime of Father Amaro
>>
>>29208559
Considering the quality of the current team, maybe it's better that best zigger doesn't get her own episode.
>>
>>29208578
They made her literally racism stereotype back in bridle gossip. They can never ever use her again. Niggers would get super triggered.
>>
>>29208559
>writers are too lazy to write lines
This. It's a little depressing how few writers can bother to make the syllable counts between lines even, or pay attention to meter, or put in any effort to make her sound non-cringy.
>>
>>29208590
>They made her literally racism stereotype back in bridle gossip
No, they didn't. It was the "racism" episode, true, but Zecora was hardly a stereotype. She was just a tribal immigrant who wanted the poners to stop being stupid.
>>
>>29208622
She talked in gibberish cause there was no faggot that talked real swahili.
She was a magic mumbo jumbo nigger.
She was looked down for just being a nigger, for fucks sake.
>>
>>29208633
You sure it wasn't the ponies in that episode who were the stereotypes, anon? Because it sounds like that's what you mean.
>>
>>29208590
Zecora has been mutliple times with the show and has been met with postive reactions from most people of color.I should know I am one.

There has been the issue of her as being casted as a Magical Black Woman with most of her appearances yet it hasn't been such a detriment to her character. Personally I do think she could use a lot more development and use in the series. Not just a person to come up with solutions for the Main 6 and applebloom.

>>29208616
Amy wrote her the best.
>>
Zecora is mai waifu but I'm kind of glad she doesn't get much acknowledgement, I think the writing team is completely incapable of writing her as anything other than the "Magical Negro" of the show and as a plot device to conveniently have a potion that conveniently provides a convenient solution to a problem.
The thing is that because they only whip her out for the magical nigger role, it's always a bit depressing. Like, the nightmare night episode, she was telling spooky stories and generally spookiness spooking everyone and that did a pretty nice job making her feel, despite being a bit of a hermit, a part of the town. It's that part of the town role that they really need to try grab again. I mean, at least when it comes to rhymes, meter, syllable count and o9verall delivery aside, you can easily look up the internet foe some solutions. But they don't even have the decency to slap her in a few background shots or anything.
>>
>>29208717
>Amy wrote her the best.
Does that diminish the chances of Zecora in the future?
>>
>>29210956
Considering that she isn't on the show anymore. Yeah.
>>
>>29209915
Pony-wise, AJ is my waifu, but of the other species, Zecora is definitely tops of everything else.
>>
Did they ever clarify where in the hell Zecora came from, or what that place was called?

I stopped watching after season 3 so i have no idea.
>>
>>29211244
Zebrabwe
it used to be pretty prosperous but their leader Robber Mugabmane kicked out all the Earth Pony farmers and gave the land to illiterate, untrained Zebras to manage, since then it's been in a state of near constant famine.
>>
>>29211244
in the weird al episode season 4 appears the canon map of equestria.
also, in season 5, the friendship castle a castle twilight earned by defeating tirek in season 4, has a table that shows holographicly a map of the entire world or at least a portion of it. in the left of the map it's shown an area very look-alike to africa.
this area is called "the unknow west". in GM Berrow's book i forgot which one explains that in the west lives a tribe of equines look-alikes (zebras, obviously) that seal themselves from the world, so nothing is known from them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.