[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uh oh http://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/ 01/midnight-mares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: fluffle puff midnight mares.png (161KB, 833x1035px) Image search: [Google]
fluffle puff midnight mares.png
161KB, 833x1035px
uh oh

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/01/midnight-mares-releases-new-trailer.html

>those comments
Why can't this fandom produce a big project that isn't a drama-filled, poorly ran mess?
>>
The trailer in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JojqgHY65Z4
>>
File: 1460402019454.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460402019454.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>29207053
>get paid in plushies
WTF
>>
>>29207149
It's at least a comfort to know that Fluffle is as autistic as any of us. Before this I thought he was normie-tier but nope. He's your average brony.
>>
You know,I never use this buzzword ,but this IS edgy as all fucks.
>>
>>29207149
I can only assume he didn't realise it was going to be as much work as it was in the end.
>>
>>29207053
this is how real life art jobs work.
i got bored reading half way but whatever happened hes gotta suck it up and move on, eugh stirring up drama is the worst
>>
>>29207053
>Why can't this fandom produce a big project that isn't a drama-filled, poorly ran mess?
Well it doesn't help that the fandom itself is already drama-filled and a poor mess.
>>
>>29207136
>that voice acting

I cringed
>>
>>29207053
But you like drama, Slashy.
>>
>>29207053
Too many egos involved Anon, all desperate for a slice of that horse-fame pie.

Of course, it's down to crumbs these days.
>>
>>29207393
>horse-fame pie.
what people don't know is that it has a shitty aftertaste
a taste that taints your tongue and never leaves you
>>
>>29207414
>>29207393
When will you two learn that horsefame isn't bad?
>>
>>29207422
hello, rachel
>>
>>29207422
It is when it's your primary goal. The Fluffle scene in the trailer was such a blatant "LOOK AT ME BRONIES I HAVE THAT THING YOU LIKE" that I had to pause it from the sheer cringe.

Telling an interesting story is the least of this guy's concerns. He's just in it for brony bucks and horse fame.
>>
>>29207444
>It is when it's your primary goal.
No it isn't. Fuck you.
>>
>>29207422
the problem is that it always goes to their heads, then they think they're entitled to everything
>>
>>29207430
He's right though, there's nothing wrong with having horse fame per se, all that means is a lot of people like you/what you make etc. Someone like Flufflemixer has horse fame because he made content that people liked and they liked it enough to keep coming back for more. What is a problem are the amount of people actively seeking out horse fame. This isn't exclusive to horse fame or wider e-fame, this is true for real life too. The worst kind of "celebrities" are the people who do it for the fame, shit like reality TV shows is the obvious example of this.
>>
>>29207496
>The worst kind of "celebrities" are the people who do it for the fame
people who are famous for being famous, like the kardashians and the hiltons
>>
File: money well spent.png (247KB, 722x628px) Image search: [Google]
money well spent.png
247KB, 722x628px
That trailer was definitely worth 8 thousand dollars. Can't wait to see what pure kino Gann comes out with next...
>>
>>29207479
Shouldn't you be tweening frames right now, Allan?
>>
>>29207512
The word you're looking for is pseudo famous.
>>
>>29207586
meh, I never paid attention to that shit anyway
>>
File: ohgodwhat.jpg (132KB, 1000x836px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodwhat.jpg
132KB, 1000x836px
>>29207136
This costed 8k? It was a couple of Donut Steels and crappy walk cycles.
>>
The animation and acting is par with Dusk's dawn. I'm glad this will never be finished.

The cringe and fandom reactions might have been entertaining though.
>>
>>29207136
>opened the video
>see edgy black/pink oc in skeleton pajamas
>closed the video
>>
>>29208211
Boi don't you compare this garbage with that. I still can go back and watch that at least and be entertained. Shit aged like the finest wine even if it is bad.
>>
>>29207162
Fuck no he isn't. He banned me from his YouTube comments several times because I was feeding the trolls poisoned food. He's absolute cancer.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.