[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>After the the Mane Six and Starlight go on an epic, life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: sad_glim.gif (225KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
sad_glim.gif
225KB, 443x443px
>After the the Mane Six and Starlight go on an epic, life threatening adventure, they return and while the rest of them reunite with their families (kind of like that scene from Lost) she has no one there for her.
>>
And nothing to look forward to but screwing up again.
>>
>>29206656
Good
She's shit and the less she's onscreen the better
>>
>>29206656

That's not true, she has Spike
>>
>>29206946
Till Moondancer found out.
>>
>>29206768
this
>>
>>29206946
What kind of family is that?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>29206656
She has Sunburst
>>
>>29207565
Sunburst is gay because hes a man and all men are gay
>>
File: proof1.jpg (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
proof1.jpg
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>29207565
She does. I guarantee we'll see a "not date" in an upcoming season.
>>
>>29207645
>Starlight going on a date with Sunburst
>Insists it isn't a date because she knows the 6 doofuses will fucking attempt to take over it
>They all insist it IS a date and do exactly what she doesn't want.
>Date becomes her showing up in a Rarity dress but in a Pinkie Pie setting while Dash and AJ argue about what music is in the background and Fluttershy has animals for some reason and Twilight forces them to adhere to a ridiculous schedule during the meal
>Sunburst goes to bathroom and never comes back
>Starlight thinks he ran and flips a shit on mane 6
>Sunburst actually stuck in something because he's a beta cuck
>They find him later
>Misunderstanding moral
>Spike gets hurt for some reason
>Everyone laughs because 5 year olds cracking their skulls open is funny when its a different species
>The End

Cap it
>>
>>29206656
Yeah isn't it great?
also song to go with the pic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv2DSmy3Tro
>>
>>29208403
This sounds like something big jim would wright. I'll hold you on this.
>>
>>29206656
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.