[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Chaos Gods will send you to Equestria righ now. And if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 19

File: 1224482802098.jpg (262KB, 1496x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1224482802098.jpg
262KB, 1496x1168px
The Chaos Gods will send you to Equestria righ now. And if you please one, you get to stay there. You don't have to please all of them, but just one.

But here's the catch:

If you want to please Khorne, you have to kill three out of four Princesses with a machete from the Warp that he will give you. If you choose to do so out in the open, Khorne will bless you with strength and toughness so that you can succeed, but Equestria will know what you did.

If you want to please Nurgle, you have to spread the Black Death throughout Ponyville. It will likely spread throughout Equestria. Nobody will know for sure that it was you, and since your recent ancestors were likely immune to it, you likely will be as well. If you spread the plague quickly enough, Nurgle will bless you by granting immunity to your favorite pony.

If you want to please Slaanesh, you have to rape twenty mares, ten fillies, and ten colts, all with your only lube being good old-fashioned spit. If you rape the colts first, Slaanesh will bless you by giving your rape victims amnesia after the fact, so you get away with it, and nobody knows what you did.

You don't have to please Tzeench. He will let you stay, at no cost, with no strings attached and no catch involved, at all. None! No, really! Enjoy your horseland adventures, mortal. If you're not the least bit skeptical right now, you shouldn't choose Tzeench.

So, which one do you choose?
>>
>>29196002
I choose death, yes.
Dumb satan worshippers.
>>
>>29196002
I chose...GORK AND MORK!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
>>
File: Just_as_planned.jpg (84KB, 683x476px) Image search: [Google]
Just_as_planned.jpg
84KB, 683x476px
>>29196002
Tzeentch thanks.

Also spell his name right you fucking pleb.
>>
>>29196002
I suppose if you had to take one, raping people is the least deadly and destructive.
>>
>>29196002
summon the void Dragon and tell him to take me to Equestria. he is the best c'tan god
>>
>>29196002
Tzeentch. If I'm going to Equestria, why not make it a bit more interesting?
>>
I probably won't be able to stand raping ponies.
Bringing the plague to Equestria just sounds awful
And I couldn't kill the princess in good conscience (probably fucked that word up)
Yet I am highly suspicious of Tzeentch
I'm very certain that he is the worst out of the four
Also I'm saying this before I Google anything about these guys to test my gut
>>
>>29196002
Tzeentch obviously.

Discord will end up being a good resource to keep a step ahead. Probably will give me a few good clues to get out of a situation.
>>
>>29196002
Tzeentch because the other ones suck.
Not that I wouldn't go through with them,I just like Tzeentch.
>>
>>29196002
>no strings attached and no catch involved
Why choose any of the others?
>>
I pick Malal and live the rest of my life in obscurity and questionable canon with Discord, Screwloose and Pinkie being the only ones who can see me.
>>
>>29196002
No cost, no strings attached and no catch would mean no changes happen to Equestria or you or anything that could possibly affect you. So Tzeentch is the superior option by this description. He could probably chill with Discord.

If there is fuckery going on with that option then I guess Slaanesh with the colts first. Would he tough living with it but they come out unharmed apparently so it's the only option really.
>>
Why are you guys choosing Tzeench over Slaanesh?
>If you want to please Slaanesh, you have to rape twenty mares, ten fillies, and ten colts
>If you rape the colts first, Slaanesh will bless you by giving your rape victims amnesia after the fact, so you get away with it, and nobody knows what you did.

Rape plus amnesia for the victims sounds like a pretty good deal versus the unpredictable bullshit Tzeench might pull.
>If you're not the least bit skeptical right now, you shouldn't choose Tzeench.
Don't tell me that isn't suspicious as hell.
>>
Now that's a proper choice thread. Fuck Nurgle, I want SOME ponies to be left besides muh waifu. Fuck Slaanesh because fuck him, I ain't sticking dick into anything but mares. And I don't trust Zinch, fuck this guy.

And then there's Khorne. If he says I can do it and get away with it - sure.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Leave the white one alive then. Or, alternatively, kill them all to please my Lord and capture the bug queen.
>>
>>29196498
>No cost, no strings attached and no catch would mean no changes happen to Equestria or you or anything that could possibly affect you. So Tzeentch is the superior option by this description. He could probably chill with Discord.
Not sure if you're baiting but if you actually think this, you DEFINITELY shouldn't pick Tzeentch.
>>
>>29196002
Tzeentch, because plans.
>>
>>29196002
Well, what if after they send me in, I fail to please them?
Do they just send me back, or is there a price to pay?

it only specifies that I have to please them in order to STAY in Equestria, a trip is kinda on the house.
>>
>>29196002
I choose Tzeentch's wild ride.
>>
>>29197498
You become a Chaos Spawn.
>>
>>29196002
Slaanesh has finally answered my prayers. I have worshipped Her privately for years, I know the normies would stop me if they knew. I have kept my desires to myself for fear that I would no longer be able to serve Him. To be given a whole world to corrupt and ravage with my degeneracy is my ultimate pleasure and greatest worship. I will teach them the ecstatic agony that only Slaanesh can bring. We will feel the greatest of pleasures together and know true happiness in service to the glory Slaanesh.
>>
>>29196002
Fuck off you goddamn heretics. The might of the God-Emperor of man is the only guidance I need, you scum. You will ALL be purge in glorious hellfire.

Now suck my ceramite cock.
>>
>>29196440
Pinkie is my waifu, I'd probably do Malal too.
>>
>>29196513
>only one that doesn't want you to do anything for acceptance
Sure it sounds somewhat suspicious, but I rather the way that gets to Equestria with no catches involved.
>>
>>29197596
>choosing a corpse god
>2017
I mean I could get it if the dude was still running the crusade and shit, but now you're just a retard if you follow him.

See you when the astronomicon fails bby.
>>
>>29197596
Not even your waifu will be spared if you decided to sit on the corpse emperors shriveled up necro boner. You'll likely be burned alive with promethium for even having a waifu in the first place.
>>
>>29197627
>Reading your post.
You really reeeeeeally shouldn't pick Tzeentch...
>>
File: .gif (1MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1MB, 576x324px
>>29196002
Tzeentch of course. Always liked him. He isn't even inherently evil, plus the horse world basically works on magic. Considering we can't comprehend him he actually might ask nothing in return and just watch.
>>
>>29196002

Well, I was going to start raping colts anyway, so I might as well do it in Slaanesh's name.

Since I'm staying anyway, can I earn like, extra credit? You know, like if I go out and bare-knuckle brawl a fucking manticore will that get Khorne totally stoked? 'cause I'll totally get hydra skulls for the skull throne and cockatrice blood for the blood god.
>>
Bombardment on my location, Battle brothers!

The emperor protects.
>>
>>29197711
Sure. Join chaos undivided.
>>
File: Death Jester.jpg (11KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
Death Jester.jpg
11KB, 192x262px
>>29196002
I would call upon Cegorach, and laugh and laugh and laugh
>>
There's a challenge in yandere simulator, where you kill the stdents and facaulty in alphabetical order.

Why just kill 3 princesses when you can get cadence and shining armor to come to the palace and kill everyone at the palace in alphabetical order?
>>
File: 1480369556444.jpg (294KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1480369556444.jpg
294KB, 752x1063px
I'd rather die than be a tool of destruction for the ruinous powers, especially if they are going to harm the little ponies I adore so much
>>
>>29196002
My lord Tzeentch will grant me a life time in equestria. I'll just slowly and secretly undermine the local politics and slowly but surely lead equestria to a civil war of ideals.

My beautiful prince Slaanesh however. I'd probably encourage twilight to become prideful and boastful of her power and position. Create an image of Twilight so high and mighty in her mind she even eclipses celestia. And suggest she act on those feelings. (Slaanesh is not just about sex, she's about desire. What you want corrupts you)

And after twilight over throughs the old regime I'd be her personal head of her harem fuckBoi. Ask her to alter me in any way she deems necessary for her pleasure.(just so happens that all mortals naturally desire sex)
>>
File: Heresy.png (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.png
81KB, 350x350px
absolutely heretic
>>
>>29197696
None of them are any more evil than the mortals that created them.
>>
>>29196002
If I'm going chaos why not pick all fucking 4 of them!!!
>>
>>29198656
Because Chaos Undivided war ret-conned out of the setting just as the 5th god was.
>>
>>29196220
Discord is nothing to the gods of chaos.

They will have you kill him to prove your love.
>>
>>29197498
The price for failure is enternal damnation and tourter.

Khorne will force you to watch as he tears your waifu limb from limb

Slaansh will make you watch him fuck your waifu over and over again

Nurgle will make you hideous beyond recognition and make pus leak from your cock. He'll make sure your waifu knows you're runied so you lose all hope and suffer proper.

Tzeetch......planed on you failing I guess.....
If not he'll just kill you....but he probally planed on you failing I guess....
>>
>>29197826
>>29197711
The gods are very jealous. Undivided Chaos champions usually become hellspawns because the gods bless them too much.

You need the love and protection of ONE not all or you'll fuck yourself.

Also they'll likely just flat out force you too choose its not uncommon.
>>
>>29196002
I choose Malal , I have to tell every Anon
They are not real
>>
>>29198715
>Tzeetch......planed on you failing I guess.....
>If not he'll just kill you....but he probally planed on you failing I guess....

Tzeentch's plans never fail... they just look at hat way to mortals who can't see the bigger picture. Tzeentch is clearly the best option. H
>>
>>29196002
Slaanesh.
After i commit the rapes, I will teach Pinkie to be a Slaaneshi cultist. Or I will become a Pinkie cultist.
I dunno.
>>
>>29196002
Flurry being a princess makes the Khorne route easier.

However, as a worshiper of Slaanesh, the promise of being rewarded for my reward only makes me all the harder. I have been prepared for this by you, brothers, and now it is time.
>rape
>>
File: .jpg (25KB, 464x262px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
25KB, 464x262px
>>29198650
>Khorne
Kill everything.
>Slaanesh
Fuck everything.
>Nurgle
Infect everything. He really loves his nurglings though.
But Tzeentch is all like pic related.
>>
>>29196002
I choose Gork
>>
>>29198715
It sounds too risky....
>>
>>29199925
>>29196055
"OI You'ze punny gitz best get a move on to the fighten and the killing!"
"I didn't bring you hear to faff about."
"It just ain't orky"
"We gotta keep the waaaagh going you grot"
>>
No malal? What is this shit?!
>>
>>29200663
Ahem

>>29198743
>>
>>29196002
Slaanesh
>>
>>29200663
He's not real anon
>>
>>29202781
he's real to me anon!
>>
File: tzeentch.jpg (96KB, 766x770px) Image search: [Google]
tzeentch.jpg
96KB, 766x770px
>>29196002
Only a fool would go against the plans of the Changer of the Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate.
>>
>>29196002
I choose not to go.
>>
Rape plus amnesia just equals a sore butthole.

The choice is clear, both practically and morally.
>>
File: 1432208650135.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1432208650135.png
18KB, 500x500px
>>29196002
I just had this funny realization about Tzeentch:

How much his deal is favourable to you is directly proportional to how much you distrust him.
>>
File: god of fuckups.jpg (16KB, 254x185px) Image search: [Google]
god of fuckups.jpg
16KB, 254x185px
>>29196440
>>29197615
Pinkie isn't into self-loathing like Malal is. Total turnoff for her. You want the fun god. You want my god.
You want Zuvasheen, the god of fucking shit up for shits n' giggles.
He wouldn't even have any requirements for you to earn his favor. No mighty quest or blood-soaked rampage. Just do whatever you want.
If you're a true follower, you'd find a way around any restrictions he placed anyway.

>>29198743
Pretty sure you have the wrong god, anon. Sounds like the Doubter to me.
>>
>>29196002
>>
>>29203302
In all honesty giving them amnesia is the opposite of what Saalnesh wants. He wants them to remember all their experiances. Defeats her purpose.
>>
>>29196002
Khorne. I get to go plus i get powers.
>>
>>29196002
Khorne, kill Twilight, the fucking baby and candy ass, if Chrysalis counts then her instead of Twaloth
>>
>>29196002
I'm not familiar with Warhammer, but I guess I'd choose Tzeentch. I'm sure whatever I get forced into doing will be terrible in the end, but I'm a fan of convoluted schemes. If I went through with any of the other three it'd pretty much negate all the reasons for going to Equestria. Except raping the amnesiac colts, but that sounds unpleasant.
>>
File: 628107.png (159KB, 642x513px) Image search: [Google]
628107.png
159KB, 642x513px
>>29196019
>>
>>29196002
Khorne hole
>>
>>29196002
The Chaos Gods will reign piss all over your comode
>>
>>29196436
He is the chaos god of lies, magic, deceit and overly complicated plans
If you choose him you will likely not live long in equestria
Or will have to do all three other things
Or he will just use your introduction into equestria as a battering ram so he can get his daemonic armies through
Or he will drive you insane first
Or he will take your soul
Or he will send you to a version of equestria you don't want to go to, like zombie equestria, cannible equestria, or some other horrific version
Or he will do all of the above
>>
>>29208283
Or you will live a happy life and never know what his plans are. win win
>>
>>29208302
Exactly like how the thousand sobs all lived happy lives for serving him, oh wait
They got turned to ash and dust for shits and giggles
You are unlikely to fare any better
>>
>>29208323
*thousand sons
>>
File: 1463436346815.png (400KB, 520x517px) Image search: [Google]
1463436346815.png
400KB, 520x517px
>The dark never ending void of the warp shatters wide open on the imperial world of [Redacted] flooding the world with unfathomable horrors and abominations of the ruinous powers.
>Amongst the mind-bending chaos lay the numerous ranks of the [Redated] Planatary Defense Force, all but crushed under the boots of traitors and cultists alike, the rivers of blood mixing with the mud turning the whole battlefield into a large crimson tinted grave
>What little members of the PDF remained alive to bear witness to their comrades fates could only expect a similar, yet, much slower and agonizing end.
>Anonymous, a lowly conscript called upon to be part of [Redacted]'s last defense is one of the few survivors, his lazgun long empty of a chargepack was little more than a well designed club.
>Gripping the weapon, more as a security for his sanity rather than any real defense against what awaited him, He slides to his knees back pressed against the wall as four chaotic entities encroach on his position.
"The God Emperor, P-p-protects"
>The foul warp spawns laugh at his meager and useless prayer to the corpse god and slowly the four rise from the ground as pure warp energy emanates from each of them.
>One rips open exposing his innards as a foul and ravenous smelling mix of ooze and puss drip to the floor.
>another begins to be maddened clawing and ripping at its own flesh until a large red beast with horns the size of anons lazgun bursts from it, brandishing a large sword.
>the final two simply glow and morph into a deamonic yet enchanting woman, and a large birdlike being respectively.
"By the Golden Throne..."
>Anons speech is cut off by the voice of the sultry feminine deamon
>"Do you fear your demise pitiful guardsman?!"
>Anon remains silent, to terrified to form words.
>"We offer you a chance to save your pitiful life in exchange for your loyal services..."
>now the bird speaks
>"Bend your will to our cause, and we shall give you a chance to live in a world without strife."
>>
>>29208464
>The puss filled deamon steps forward, letting it's oder completely envelope Anons sense of smell nearly causing him to vomit. Only fear kept him from gaging as the creature spoke
>"All you need to do. Is bear one of our marks, and accept our boon while you live your peaceful new home."
>The monstrosity gurgles out a laugh coated in blood and other such bodily fluids.
>The horned daemon shoves the putrid monster aisde, much to Anons... Delight?
>"And you will spread glory in our name! Accept our offer or let your blood be forfit to me!"
>There really isn't a choice... Either live in peace at the will of chaos or be thier torture thing for the rest of his life.
"I... I ACCPET.!"
>But even as the words leave his lips. Anon offers a silent prayer to the Emperor...
"Forgive me."
>>
>this thread
>>
File: Twilight Heresy.jpg (27KB, 440x414px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Heresy.jpg
27KB, 440x414px
>>29208979
but anon, everything is heresy
>>
>>29208323
>Using space Marine lifespan and use as a comparison to a normal human.

Your argument is a bit flawed Sonny.
>>
>>29209733
Even dubs?
>>
File: 1334938906749.png (199KB, 763x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1334938906749.png
199KB, 763x1140px
>>29196002
BY THE EMPEROR HOW HERETICAL

PURGE THE HERETICS
>>
File: magic is heresy.jpg (69KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
magic is heresy.jpg
69KB, 750x1000px
>>29210923
Even trips.
Everything is heresy, anon. Everything.
>>
Still gonna toss my lot with Tzeentch.
>>
>>29208707
Moar
>>
>>29212684
i think he was a mobile poster anon, odds are he wont be back
>>
>>29196002
>He will let you stay, at no cost, with no strings attached and no catch involved, at all. None! No, really! Enjoy your horseland adventures, mortal.
I want to write for this but devious plots are not my forte.
Also

>Nurgle
>Black Plague
>Not realizing he'd just give you Nurgle's Rot
And they say Tzeench isn't trustworthy.
>>
>>29196002
I fI pick Slaanesh, do I get the power to rape colts and mares? Because they'd all be pretty hard to get otherwise.

>Pegasi fly out of your reach
>Earth Ponies break your legs
>Unicorns throw you against shit or just blast you

It'd only be feasible for the fillies. Afterward, do we get to keep the ability to rape and have them suffer amnesia?
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.