[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Episodes that make you go "Oh yeah, I guess that episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Episodes that make you go "Oh yeah, I guess that episode exists."
>>
>>29195711
How much of a casual do you have to be to refer to an episode like that?
>>
>>29195711
Spike at your service.

That Hey Arnold episode but with ponies.
>>
>>29195737
To be fair there's a lot of episodes now, so some of the more meh ones I can see being forgettable given the 140+ episodes in the series.
>>
>>29195737
I tried thinking of one actual thing about this episode that had any lasting effect on anything and couldn't find one. I remember this episode being more about "cool" art designs than anything else, and the actually interesting story not being shown.
>>
>>29195711
>Spike is using the Fluttershy throne
>Big Mac is using the RD throne
What does it mean?
>>
>>29195818
What was convenient I guess.
>>
>>29195737
>I know all of the episode names and numbers from seasons 1 to 3
>I know all of the names of every last pony introduced or shown on screen from season 1 to 3
>I can barely name 10 episodes from post season 3 and none of the background ponies
I don't want it to be this way. I can feel a part of myself dying.
>>
>>29195737
I remember the episode vividly, but I wish I didn't.
>>
>>29195711
>Episodes that make you go "Oh yeah, I guess that season exists."

Fixed that for you, duderino.
>>
>>29195711
S1E26 - Best Night Ever
>>
>>29195711
>implying season 6 exists
The Starlight Glimmer Show is like the comics, it can't be considered "canon", you silly filly.
>>
>>29195711
S6 premiere, Apple family reunion and I think Rainbow Key episode of Aj with FlimFlam was forgettable.
>>
File: from everypony with love.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
from everypony with love.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>29195737
>there are people who cant name the season and episode based on cropped screenshots
>there are people who have only seen the series once, if that
>there are people who dont even watch the series but instead get their opinions from what other people are saying
this board has become pretty fucking casul, desu
>>
>>29195711
>S1
Swarm of the Century
Fall Weather Friends
The span from Green Isn't Your Color to Owl's Well That Ends Well, except for Cutie Mark Chronicles

>S2
The Cutie Pox
Secret of My Excess
MMMystery on the Friendship Express

This is about where I should drawn a line of fairness, because truth be told, Seasons 1 & 2 are the only seasons I have rewatched. I haven't rewatched S3 and up since they aired.

>S3
Apple Family Reunion
Just for Sidekicks

>S4
Castle Mane-is
Bats!
Simple Ways
Filli Vanilli
Twilight Time
Somepony to Watch Over Me
For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils
Leap of Faith
Equestria Games

>S5
Castle Sweet Castle
Appleoosa's Most Wanted
Party Pooped
Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?
Made in Manehattan

>S6
On Your Marks
Applejack's "Day" Off
Eh... Season's too fresh to forget most of these.

Honestly, for the most part once I hear the episode's name I'll remember it. But when thinking of highlights from the show, the one's I've listed I tend to forget. Also, holy shit this thread caught me off guard on how little I've thought about this series.
>>
>>29195711
One of the worst of Season 6. I never even rewatched it.
>>
>>29195711
Anything from early season 6.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.