[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Look I remember when I was your age. I had trouble with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

"Look I remember when I was your age. I had trouble with girls too bro. But the most important thing you gotta remember is just to be yourself! And be confident! Girls love confident guys! Just look at me, I've got a beautiful wife and kid and I was awkward once too. We're all gonna make it bro don't worry."

What do?
>>
>rape
>>
>>29189629
What? But I already have a pony wife tulpa girlfriend.
>>
>>29189629
“I’m trying to fuck your sister.”
>“YOU WHAT!?”
>>
>>29189629
please teach me how to be alpha and confident shining armor
>>
>>29189629
>girls
come on now bro you know me better then this
>>
File: pigeon man.jpg (55KB, 634x680px) Image search: [Google]
pigeon man.jpg
55KB, 634x680px
>>29189629
I'm legitimately convinced I'm not good for relationships
>>
>>29189629
''And that's how Shining Armor, captain of the Royal Guard ended with his own horn up his ass''
>''My Word, Anon! Sexual frustration shouldnt reach to such heights!''
''...So you gonna help me?''
>''Goodness No, I still have to put you to sleep, Anon''
''oh, o-okay''
>>
File: Anon.png (9KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Anon.png
9KB, 450x450px
>You smile half-heartedly, and bump your fist with his hoof.
“Thanks, bro. I...I didn’t really have a dude as chill as you to help me out with this shit.”
>“Don’t mention it. I’m happy to be your bro, bro. It’s what bros are for...but I just gotta know one thing.”
“Hm? What?”
>“Like, just who exactly is it that you’re tryin’ to get jiggy with?”
“Oh. Yeah. Guess I should’ve toldja that. So, you see, it’s kinda complicated.”
>“She hot?”
“Oh, bangin’.”
>“Niiiice.”
“Did I mention it’s your sister I’m trying to fuck?”
>“Heh, no you actually....wait, what?”
“Kidding, kidding….Cadance is tots hotter.”
>“Anon, what are you--”
>“I’m sorry. I meant your daughter. It’s your daughter.”
>“...”
“I’m still kidding.”
>“Anon, please leave.”
“Will you be my Daddy?”
>>
File: wire.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
wire.png
35KB, 805x556px
>>29189629
Thanks Shining, that was really helpful of you.
>>
>>29189715
>celestia meant actual sleep
>by the time the night is over luna has put him through such horrors he would have preferred death
>>
>>29189641
nice
>>
But I'm gay
>>
>>29189629
Thanks but I'm alone because I have a crush on a little filly.
>>
>>29192222
quads confirm that anon actually is a faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.