[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question, /mlp/. If Celestia is an immortal alicorn,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Celestia.png (613KB, 1204x717px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia.png
613KB, 1204x717px
I have a question, /mlp/. If Celestia is an immortal alicorn, does that mean her reign lasts forever?
What happens regarding Luna, Cadence and Twilight? Do they get the same thing? This is somethingI've been wondering about for a while now.
>>
>>29185144
yes and they all will see their loved one die one by one and never have friend ever again in fear of losing close friend
>>
File: 100_4823.jpg (59KB, 468x603px) Image search: [Google]
100_4823.jpg
59KB, 468x603px
>>29185144
we don't know.
logistics of an immortal dictator ruler might be a discussion too much for the writers of a children's show
>>
We'll never know because that's a topic too "mature" for the audience Jimbo and the rest are writing for.
Same reason why we'll never truly know if Twilight/Cadence will ever outlive her friends/husband.
>>
>>29185185
they will probably just brush up the 1000 year thing under the rug and ignore alicorn longevity because it raises too many questions about origins.

or most likely it will never be brought up ever.
>>
>>29185163
Neither Celestia nor Luna are depressed about their longevity. Obviously, they've gotten used to it.
>>
>>29185144
I stopped asking questions since s2
>>
>>29185164
Is Celestia cursed like Kane/Kain?
>>
>>29185164
They do share a lot of things though. Like how the last iteration of the franchise in which they appear was utter shit
>>
>>29185144
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed twiggles and candy have normal lifespans/will die at some point because they were ascended alicorns. Celestia and Luna are immortal because of the whole demigod thing they have going, even though now according to S6 canon they weren't natural born alicorns. However it does beg the question:
>is Flurry immortal?
>>
>>29185164
And now I realize how actually close to PEACE THROUGH POWER Celestia actually is.

I mean, sure, she gives you a chance for friendship first. But if you refuse? Friendship squad goes out and indoctrinates your citizens, fucks your shit up, and possibly rainbow beams you to the face.
>>
>>29185144
Okay, so pulling a some stuff from the Journal of the Two Sisters book here:

> Natural-born alicorns like Celestia and Luna "age differently". Their longevity may be supernatural already; both were full-grown before they got their cutie marks.
> Cadance appears to be aging naturally; we see in flashbacks she also grows up alongside Twilight and already had her cutie mark as a filly.
> "Twilight will not outlive her friends" quote
Ergo, ascended alicorns do not have any inherent longevity - or if they do, it is not nearly as dramatic as natural-born ones. Which frankly raises some questions about Flurry Heart, but since Haber outright said he wasn't bothering to read the lore when she was added I'm disregarding that little shitstain.

> Celestia and Luna still aged - albeit "differently" - until they took control of the Sun and Moon.
> Rather than draining/weakening them as the task had done to unicorns, it refreshed and reenergized them
Their actual unaging nature is directly tied to the bond they have with Sun and Moon. If another alicorn were to show up with the talent for moving one or the other and took over the task, they would begin to age naturally again. But, of course, since they have natural longevity they still might live for quite a while.

So Celestia and Luna's rule goes until something breaks that Sun/Moon connection. Incidentally, this means they may have aged briefly when they gave their magic to Twilight against Tirek... but it also might have been reversed right back when they got their magic back at the end.
>>
>lore
>this show

Nah. Nope. They stop giving a rat's ass about that a long time ago.
>>
>>29186326
this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.