[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the superior version of the waifu. She looks and sounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: asdf.png (166KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
166KB, 236x236px
This is the superior version of the waifu. She looks and sounds okay in g4 canon, but fanon fags gave her a shitty voice and now she is ruined forever.

Nice going.
>>
>>29175254
MLP Tales is underrated.
>>
File: dripping wet.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dripping wet.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>29176294
HA HA HA
No.
>>
>>29176294
Fucking this. I love the plump, curvy ponies of MLP Tales.
>>
>>29176294
>>29177704
>Gets rid of the WIlliams kids only to make ponies behave like teenagers
>No more unicorns and pegasi in a fantasy setting
>Boys! Boys! Boys!
Seriously, what's the appeal?
>>
>>29178451
I think you just answered your own question.
>>
>>29175254

who the fuck even is that poner
>>
>>29178451
Years ago I found a MLPT fansite with an interview to the creative team behind the series.

Everyone fucking hated working on it and had a giant lost of complains about the fucked up things that Hasbro forced them to do, like the Boys Boys Boys thing or having to shove one song per episode no matter what.
>>
>>29178501
That's the original Bon-Bon. She aspired to be a glamor star rather than a secret agent.
>>
>>29178509
Link?
>>
Yes but would you give her the dick?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.