[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best part of this series always has been the lore and unique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1313374.png (1MB, 882x767px) Image search: [Google]
1313374.png
1MB, 882x767px
The best part of this series always has been the lore and unique world. And yet even when the show doesn't make the world more "normal," we still ignore the world and details and obsess over minutiae of characters.

Have you read the GM Berrow books? The Daring Do ones and the Princess collection expand lore in a meaningful way.
>>
>>29175002
>the lore and unique world
Na, they fucked it up.
>>
>>29175002
>reading books
you severely overestimate the average faggot that resides here now.
>>
>>29175002
>The best part of this series always has been the lore and unique world
Stopped reading there. Kys.
>>
>>29175002
I've been trying to get the books noticed more by posting them up as they release, and they do good things for pony I think, but unfortunately aren't popular or looked at much since they don't have pictures.
>>
>>29175642
Are you the anon that does the storytimes? If so those are great. It convinced me to buy a couple of the Berrow books.
>>
>>29175002
Berrows books are shit. If you want more lore then read IDW comics. You get deer kingdom and backstory of Sombra and all that shit.
>>
>>29175664
>Read the comics
Excellent b8
>>
>>29175642
Hey, if you're the guy who storytimes them I do appreciate it. Keep on going - you're not unnoticed.
>>
>>29175738
>>29175658
Thanks Anons. Since the comics are doing badly with the rare average comic it's nice for the books to be seemingly picking up the slack. Be nice if they came out more frequently than once a quarter though.
>>
>>29175664
None of the comic writers are fit to wipe Berrow's ass.
>>
>>29175002
berrow is great
no way i am reading the daring do shit though fuck that daring do is real retardation
>>
>>29175508
How so?
>>
>>29175002
I disagree. All I care about in this show is some of (3-5) the characters. Lore and worldbuilding in My Little Pony bores me out of my mind, and feels like a waste of time.
>>
>>29177465
This isn't meta bullshit. Its actual adventure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.