[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got around to watching the first Equestria Girls movie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I finally got around to watching the first Equestria Girls movie, and it was awful. Should I just give up on that franchise now, or should I stick with it until Sunset is reformed and taco girl and co. are introduced?
>>
The first one sucks balls, everyone thinks so. This is fact.
BUT
It is needed to at least kind of understand every movie after
So yeah
Ride on nigga
>>
EqG is shit, don't continue on.
>>
>>29174577
Give the others a try.
They initially thought that the first EG was gonna be stand alone and thought they were never gonna make more than Hasbro told them later to make more and they had to improvise a lot of stuff in RR but it starts to get better now that they know it's gonna be a continuous thing.

The didn't try much in the first because they thought it was just gonna be a shitty one time thing but they put much more effort after the first.
Also, after you see FG, watch the deleted scenes so you know how good it was gonna be before Hasbro fucked it over.

Give it time and after you've seen them, make your own opinion. It's not for everyone.
>>
>>29174577
>Eqg is shit
Got no one but yourself to blame for that, no one here told you to watch that cancer.
>>
>>29174577
Second one is the best one. If you're gonna stop before you finish at least watch the second one
>>
>>29174577
All EQG is shit, shills will tell you second is better but don't bother.
>>
>>29174577
At least watch the next movie, Rainbow Rocks. That's the best movie so if you don't like that, you won't like the rest.
>>
All EqG is shit. Sunsetfags, the only people who claim to actually care about it, don't actually like the stuff it produces. Sunset as they like it is basically a fandom OC.
>>
>>29174577
watch all of them is you don't have anything better to do
>>
>>29174577
LOE is the worst.
>>
File: really.png (244KB, 345x340px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
244KB, 345x340px
>>29174577
watch them all, form your own opinion.

why is that so hard around here?
>>
File: 1413778533073.png (940KB, 958x910px) Image search: [Google]
1413778533073.png
940KB, 958x910px
>>29174577
I'd argue that Rainbow Rocks is worth watching for Sunset's redemption arc alone, but the Dazzlings really are the best antagonists that series has churned out. If you watch the second film and still don't like it, you can safely end watching the series there.
>>
>>29174923
skulk back to your shitty general and wait for the next GET to steal
>>
File: take as many as you need.png (976KB, 1758x933px) Image search: [Google]
take as many as you need.png
976KB, 1758x933px
>>29174972
>>
>>29174577
No, it's a bland monster high knock off and the main character sunset is a mary sue
>>
>>29174577
Pro tip: avoid this anthro shit, focus on pony.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.