[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All the fan inteprations of Inky before she officially showed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>All the fan inteprations of Inky before she officially showed herself in the show as an adult mare
>All creative and quite unique.
>Show decided to give us the most generic and bland pony possible who cannot even form dialogue.

Fuck Marble, Inky is where it's at
>>
>>29159666
Who is Inky?
>>
>>29159697
What Marble was called before show introduced her.
>>
There were a hundred different fan interpretations so you could mix and match your favourites. In some she was fluttershy, in some she was derpy, it's not like these were ridiculously creative either. At the end of the day the one she ended up with was close-ish to what fans imagined her to be like anyway but of course some lone autists would bitch no matter what they did. Bet you're also pissed Luna doesn't play video games.
>>
>>29159800
Nah man, Luna was fine.

What I meant to say is that Marble is the most shallow background pony and something I'd call waifu bait. I'd like to show more of her personality, but it seems like Maud will always over-shadow her and Lime forever.
>>
File: tumblr_nc8cut2fig1r1yhrio1_1280.png (289KB, 1280x1339px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc8cut2fig1r1yhrio1_1280.png
289KB, 1280x1339px
>>29159666
While I do have a preference for Inky, Marble's still quite undeveloped and has barely shown up at all. There's still some room for character and development. And headcanon.
I find it a shame a good chunk of people including the show itself seem to just stick to her being shy and don't really bother to give her some more character, though.
>>
>>29160096
You said it better than I have. I don't want her to be Fluttershy 2.0.
>>
>>29159800
>Luna
Luna has more headcanon for being Fluttershy before Fluttershy was even a thing, because of the whole "standing in her shadow." quote. So people made her an autistic, socially awkward mare that literally stood in Celestia's shadow, and this headcanon is still the most popular, despite S2 showing Luna shouts to the heavens, and has no problem speaking to anyone.
>>
bum
>>
>>29161046
Can't beat a pony with a nice bum.
>>
>>29159666
>All creative and quite unique.
I wouldnt go that far, Satan.
>>
>>29162022
Better than what's canon currently.
>>
File: 1481779696103.gif (341KB, 364x184px) Image search: [Google]
1481779696103.gif
341KB, 364x184px
>>29159666
>Writers make a really good character with flaws and can be related to
>Good design, has important dialog
>Fans forget about her and instead focus on her shitty waifu-bait sister who says fucking nothing and is literally just a fluttershy clone

Marblefags are the worst. I hate them with a passion. Limestonefags WW@?
>>
File: Disdain.png (721KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain.png
721KB, 1024x1024px
>>29162068
Best Grumpus Maximus
>>
>>29162068
>>29162074
>Limestone
>Really good character
They're both waifu baits.
>>
>>29159854
it is a shame how much maud overpowers the others
then again its also helps with immersion that one sister gets out more
>>
File: tumblr_nzq780rQFq1skxi8ro1_500.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzq780rQFq1skxi8ro1_500.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>29162068
I wouldn't really call Limestone a "really good" character.
Whether she's better than Marble or not really just comes down to preference, I think. But other than that, she's also a very simple and under-developed character.

I still like her, though, along all the Pie sisters.
>>
>>29162118
>>29162086
This is why that Maud manehattan episode felt super weak this season. It really should've been Pinkie taking the other 2 on a trip and trying to make them get out more. Would've been really neat to see how they would react to the big city.
>>
>>29162068
just face it, your waifu is nothing more than the token tsundere
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.