[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand the autistic feggotry from bronies anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: QWk_5Mnr.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
QWk_5Mnr.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
I can't stand the autistic feggotry from bronies anymore. Don't get me wrong /mlp/ i like you feggots, but the people you see in the girl toy section of the store creep me the fuck out. It makes me look bad when i wear a mlp shirt. Are there any ''normal'' bronies out there or i'm i forced to seek another fandom?
>>
>>29157350
>"Look at that weird guy, standing there. What a weirdo."
>>
>>29157350
Sorry, man. Your life is already tainted. Even if you move to another fandom, you'll still be that guy that once liked the same cartoon that those creepy guys who leave their houses instead of spending their lives on a basement. Maybe you think you can get over it, but you can't, the cringe will be with you forever. I think you should kill yourself.
>>
>>29157413
OP here, my powerlevel is to low to stay in the basement. I actually have a life outside ponies and i'm a casual.
>>
>>29157350
Why does this bother you so much? Do you work at a toy store or something? I've never bumped into another brony when buying merch.
>>
>>29157481
OP again, i buy games in the local toystores and i have seen some of these fucks a couple of times. The fact is that i have to be a closet brony becouse of those people. When i bring it up with my friends for a laugh or 2 they always refer them. I hate to be called a brony in a negative light. I actually care about that stuff anon.
>>
>>29157499
You care about fucking cartoon horses for little girls. Off yourself ASAP
>>
>>29157350
I've been around enough of the fandom to know that I want them all dead. Get me off this cursed ride.
>>
File: rarity laughing.png (98KB, 498x520px) Image search: [Google]
rarity laughing.png
98KB, 498x520px
>>29157350
>It makes me look bad when i wear a mlp shirt
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (81KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
81KB, 460x562px
>>29157512
Nope. This is the ride you chose, Anon. And it never ends.
>>
>>29157350
>owns a MLP shirt
>says "feggot"
>is disturbed when people buy the toys
They could be toy collectors or they could be buying them for their kids, not everyone is like you and brings them home to cum on them.
>>
>>29157499
What do you seek in this thread?

I could say things like "it's all on your head", but it's hard enough to get one's IRL friends to change some opinion of theirs, I have no chance with you.

So if it's advice you seek, find someone in your circle of friends to confide in and ask them for advice. Or maybe a colleague, or someone who will not care enough to tease you about it. Somebody who you see regularly and who knows you at least somewhat.

If 4chan is your best agony aunt, you have a problem.
>>
OP yet again.

>>29157508
I'm not the one that wants to fuck horses, i think they are cute.

>>29157521
Actually the shirts are not that bad as long as you don't wear a pink one or with some corny artwork, that's just fucking gay.

>>29157526
>Collectors.
>Buying hasbro crap from toystores.
>Implying normal people cum on toys.
>>
>>29157539
Collectors buy things from anywhere. Go ask /toy/ if they would buy something for their collection from a store.
>>
File: ReeeFace.jpg (77KB, 688x696px) Image search: [Google]
ReeeFace.jpg
77KB, 688x696px
>>29157431
>and i'm a casual
>>
>>29157534
OP comment: I just want to wear a fucking shirt without getting called out for it. This board is the only place i can bitch about this anon.
>>
>>29157547
>I want to call other people out but I don't want other people to call me out
You're a special kind of faggot, aren't you?
>>
>>29157350
>It makes me look bad when i wear a mlp shirt.

Goodness. But in all seriousness the shirt needs to be less conspicuous.
>>
>>29157547
Well, I can tell you from experience that nobody gives a fuck. My friends and family found my pony obsession curious for a total of five minutes. When anybody asked, I answered like it is, with a straight face. 99% of the time the response is "haha, that's funny!", and that's the end of it. Sometimes, like once a month or rarer, one of my close friends would, obviously in jest, say something like "what does the horse expert say". Really, the amount of shit I get for pony is disappointing if anything!

tl;dr: Nobody cares, it's all in your head.
>>
>>29157556
OP: I want to have at least a little self respect, again i want to leave the pone closet but thanks to these feggots that bitch about ponies all day in real life and act like a bunch of hyperactive retards i can't. I want to hang around with people like /mlp/.
>>
OP here again, I sometimes like to put my bad dragon horsecock in my mouth after I'm done with it, but I only have it in manly colours so it's not like I'm a feggot or anything.
>>
>>29157499
Sounds like he doesn't want people to be sperglords, faggots, eccentric, etc...
>>
File: 1394790477595.gif (483KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1394790477595.gif
483KB, 400x260px
>>29157350
>>29157431
stfu you cancerous reject on damage control

This board is not going to change because you're going through a life crisis and tripping over your own autism.

You're a loser, deal with it and stfu.
>>
>>29157350
Sup op, normie brony here what is up?
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 238x211px
>>29157609
aka this guy, i think i'm not that unreasonable
>>
>>29157585
>>
>>29157621
>This board is not going to change
>Implying i want it to change
>Complaining about shit while not reading the previous shit
>Ironicly calling someone a autistic loser
>>
>>29157350
Just order your merch via Amazon. You're even a casual at being a normie baka tbqh family.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.