[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your headcanons and/or AU guys no matter how ridiculous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2338.jpg (68KB, 656x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2338.jpg
68KB, 656x820px
Give me your headcanons and/or AU guys no matter how ridiculous or autistic

I have a headcanon that trixie is rainbows dash and glim glams kid from the future sent back in time to be twilights rival, save the world from the changelings (season finale), become her moms best friend and help her adjust to regular pone life, get her parents together so no paradoxs! You see if glim glam could wip up a time spell before I feel it's possible that she could send her daughter back in time to stop the universe from implodeing???
>>
>>29156255
(you)
>>
>>29156255
Faust never left the show. Season 3 and beyond are all simply a dream induced by the copious amounts of alcohol I've been drinking for the past three years.
>>
>>29156255
Celestia does not eat cake, was only a lie Gabby Gums made up.
>>
>>29156255
I believe Gloriosa was named after Furiosa from the Mad Max films and that she was supposed to lose her forearm and hand as a result of being powered and depowered. Timber's real name is Timothy, he just wanted to sound more woodsy, seem more manly and hippie at the same time. Glory lives at the camp and graduated high school through by-mail courses. She spends non-camp months living off the land, and has rented the camp out to nudist colonies. And participated.
>>
File: tumblr_n0ngozT7zI1so3psbo9_1280.png (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0ngozT7zI1so3psbo9_1280.png
159KB, 1280x720px
>>29156255
The Nightmare Moon in the timeline where she won in the S5 finale is actually Nyx.
>>
>>29156255
The books in the tree library survived, they were just knocked off the shelves while the bark burned.
Scootaloo is Cheeralee's sister, like in one of the previous series. Or daughter. I'm open to how it would work.
RBD, as a child, found in the Everfree Forest and ate the locket of the Rainbow of Light.
Rarity really does love being covered in mud. She worries about it and fears that she may have mental illness She tries to dedicate herself to her work and it's enforcing of normalcy on her life but all she gets is stress and drama.
Applejack once passed out and had a spiritually-effecting vision of apples.
The CMC are not virgins, but do not know where baby horses come from.
Babs Seed once killed a pony who tried to rob her. She doesn't know he's dead, her parents hushed it up and sent her to Ponyville until the immediate noise died down.
Fluttershy is a total mooch, forever sponging off people. She has used her animal friends to know when people won't be home and has used this to rob houses of food. This idea has only strengthened after her brother was introduced into the cartoon.
Twilight does not know that her castle has a fully-functional medieval-jail dungeon in it.
>>
>>29156255
Luna smells like wet dog even when dry.
Celestia is creating more princesses so she can go on vacation.
Twilight has a secret backup plan in case any other alicorn becomes evil.
Rarity pays a diamond dog to knot her once a week.
Fluttershy eats carrion.
Rainbow Dash is a secret anime fan.
Applejack regrets not sleeping with her brother that one time he got hammered.
Pinkie Pie loves human TV shows and will do anything to get ahold of them.
>>
We've seen that the animators have used old-series designs for the parents of some of the new FIM ponies. Like Twilight. But how far does that extend?
>>
>>29156255
Celestia knows when you masturbate to her. It's the reason we will never meet them.
Luna is actually a lich.
There is only one penis in every town and all the stallions have to take turns using it.
Trixie is a autist human that got turned into a pony and that is why she is so shit at everything.
Fluttershy kills all of the humans that wander out of the Everfree forest. She feeds them to her animals. It is also her job.
Zecora breaks into houses at night so she can use the bathroom.
>>
>>29156255
Equestrian ponies are omnivores.
Equestria exists in a steady state universe that encompasses their planet, moon, and sun.
Ponies fart knockout gas. That's why humans always pass out on meeting them.
Humans were hunted to extinction due to our delicious ass meat.
Changelings were originally ponies who masturbated too much.
>>
>>29156255
Get rid of mobilefags
>>
Sunset has undergone severe neural pruning, removing much of her aggression. This will show up as brain cancer to human medial tests.
The siren girls love sushi. A little too much, as they've had several bouts with intestinal backlash.
The waterfall on Celestia's throne (seen in opener) isn't a drinking fountain- it's from a bidet. Ponies drink from it anyway. Celestia thinks it's funny and keeps it a secret.
Luna was supposed to get another castle, but it ended up going to Twilight. Luna would have polished all the roofs into skylights, and turned some of the towers into telescopes so she could close-view the moon.
>>
File: Twilight's mom.jpg (87KB, 770x273px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight's mom.jpg
87KB, 770x273px
>>29158555

Quite far.

It is likely the case with RD's mom as well.

It's well-known that Faust had wanted Firefly to be Dash's mom, and in the original pitch Rainbow Dash WAS Firefly. For copyright reasons that didn't work however, Hasbro no longer owned the full license to Firefly the pony.

Firefly's NAME was given to the Wonderbolt founder instead, but it just so happens that Dash's coat color is a perfect mixture of G1 Firefly's coat and Dash's father's coat color, so I'd be willing to bet actual money that if/when we finally see Dash's mother, she will look like Firefly and remain unnamed.

Many other ponies appear with the same names but differ a bit from previous incarnations. Scootaloo, Cheerilee, Sweetie Belle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash...
>>
>>29156255
>Rarity is a kiss less virgin, who is overly romantic but unable to go forward.
>She just reads romance novels and fantasizes,but is terrified of penises.
>>
>>29156301
You mean:
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.