[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's yet another "everything in Poniville revolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: rolleyespone.gif (2MB, 586x605px) Image search: [Google]
rolleyespone.gif
2MB, 586x605px
>It's yet another "everything in Poniville revolves around anon" green
>>
>>29154427
"Anon?" I should have you spend a couple hours in a cell for calling me that name! You will address me as your prince and don't even think about referring to me as human unless you want to be tried for heresy! By Luna as my mother I swear these small hooves will teach you a lesson in respect.
>>
The only people left here for the most part are extremist waifufags who want self insert stuff. Are you really surprised?
>>
>>29154427
>But in actuality Anon doesn't exist
>It was all swamp gas and mass hallucination
>only Cherilee didn't get effected by it
>Nobody believes her
>>
>It's yet another "everything revolves around the alien that landed a week ago" article.
>>
>>29154480
source or gtfo
>>
>>29154427
>Thinks writing a story, and not having it revolve around the focus character would make narrative sense.
>>
>Anon green
>Ponies all of a sudden lust for his dick like it was made of gold
>>
>>29154427
>It's yet another "It's yet another" thread
>>
File: 1473274096755.jpg (517KB, 1024x764px)
1473274096755.jpg
517KB, 1024x764px
>>29154427
I have a dream!
One day OP will not be faggot...
>>
>rape
>>
>>29154427
>Be anon in equestrian
>It’s pretty fun dicking around in ponyville
>You get to play pranks and do whatever you want and all in the name of your monkey custom which are in fact super cereal
>Knock shit over
>Steal food off of other tables in a restaurant
>Sneak in the girls locker-room
>Didn’t actually think out that last one there since nobody wears clothes here anyway
>And then everyone just sits there and claps when you do it, like you don’t know any better
>It’s starting to get on your nerves
>But there’s some hope yet for Ponyville and you
>Chenille
>She's adamant to not give him any attention
>She’s figured you out and thinks ignoring you will make it all better
>She will not acknowledge your existence
>paperwads
>catcalling
>aggressive headpats
>She’s commited
>But there are boundaries, there is also opportunity
>You slip on a cheerleader outfit on her, which took some time and effort, but after lucking out enough, she stood still on her daily routine
>Nobody interfered with any point
>As she walks into the kindergarden you start getting better ideas
>Infront of everypony, you unzip dick and let your pants fall to the floor
>She's sweating more, but she's rock solid
>and so are you
>She's in the middle of a speech when you level yourself infront of her
>She’s calling your bluff and talking through you
>All the fillies and colts are speechless or yelling for Cherilee to do something
>”Now class, please stop yelling out of turn, and-“
>Your time to strike has come
the end
>>
File: danwhat.jpg (127KB, 644x662px) Image search: [Google]
danwhat.jpg
127KB, 644x662px
>>29154584
>Chenille
>>
>>29154427
But those are really rare.
There is normaly plenty of other stuff going on around him.
>>
File: f7e.jpg (42KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
f7e.jpg
42KB, 600x468px
>>29154584
>Chenille

I lost it from that point
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.