[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the show continue as is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mlp.png (782KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mlp.png
782KB, 1280x720px
The Mane 6 have all finished their arcs.
Twilight is the Princess of Friendship AND is a pretty good teacher.
Rarity has boutiques in Canterlot.
Rainbow Dash is apart of the Wonderbolts.
Fluttershy is assertive beyond a doubt.
And Applejack and Pinkie Pie never really had overarching goals in the first place.
And none of them have areas they could improve in anymore.
Yet the show keeps making episodes around the Mane 6.
This last season they even tried to address this by using more secondary characters and paying less attention to the Mane 6, but they still feel the need to use them.
And I think that's what's holding this series back and degrading it's value, it's reusing these fully developed characters into oblivion.
Plus, the finale was pretty fun, and it focused solely on the background characters.
Or am I wrong?
>>
There's only a few questions left to answer and the movie may do it. I think we need one season past the movie and that's it.
>>
>>29153884
It went downhill after season 4, in terms of lore.
M6 is nothing but firefighters now, who slides down the poles and run for their truck as soon as their butt glow.

Elements of Harmony's rainbow attack used to defeat nightmare moon, discord & Tirek was the beesknees. They should never have done away with it.
>>
>>29153884
Needs to have new characters who aren't M6 clones, maybe have Pumpkin and Pound, Flurry and other school kids grow up and have their own goals to grow towards.
>>
>>29153884
It really is time for a new mane 6.

Submit candidates
>>
>>29153884
Next, they find love, and learn about the power of love.

And then they fuck like crazy and have little foals for children.
>>
>>29153884

Develop the supporting characters like Cheerilee or Zecora.
>>
>>29153884
Twilight Sparkle will be no longer a princess in the future.
>>
>>29154009
>Submit characters
>Inb4 edgy black and red Alicorns.
>>
I think recentering the series around Starlight and Trixie would be a good idea. They have flaws and goals that can be reached.
>>
>>29154169
Agreed.
>>29154009
Trixie
Starlight
Spike
Sunburst
Thorax
Discord
>>
File: 1478105292827.jpg (125KB, 890x638px) Image search: [Google]
1478105292827.jpg
125KB, 890x638px
Shit, is G5 going to be about their kids?
>>
File: 1461591573075.png (207KB, 965x999px) Image search: [Google]
1461591573075.png
207KB, 965x999px
>>29153884
The EG show is gonna take over after season 7.
>>
>>29154177
>Spike
Spike is not gonna leave Twilight side.
Maybe Gabby?
Small chance, like really small chance, Zecora.
>>
>>29154177
>no Derpy
>>
>>29154177
I hate literally everything about that list.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.