[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anonymous!" >It's Skeleton. He came out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 39

File: skeleton.png (134KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.png
134KB, 400x400px
>"Anonymous!"
>It's Skeleton. He came out of your TV screen one time while you were playing Skyrim.
>You freaked for a couple of days, but now that you're used to him, and now that he has settled himself, he's essentially a scabby tumor sucking the joy from your life.
>Nobody else can see or hear him except for you.
>"Today, my mind wandered back to yesterday," he continues, "And how you had been moping about your inability to travel to "Equestria." his voice is rattle-y.
>"I explored! And I have found a portal—don't tell anyone else— and we shall venture through together!"
>"Does this idea sound good? Tell me it sounds good I've got my axe, so I shall defend you tirelessly should danger peek its ugly head!"
>"It /might/ even be the exact place you're looking for!"
>>
File: 881030.png (219KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
881030.png
219KB, 850x850px
>>29143004
FORSOOTH
>>
>>29143004
I would totes travel through Equestria with skelly bro.

Is he tangible though? Or if he isn't will he become tangible/audible/visible to everyone else when we get there?
>>
>>29143004
>"It /might/ even be the exact place you're looking for!"
Fuck it. It can't be any worse than here. Onward, skelly bro.
>>
>>29143004
Before you try anything funny, just know that I have a divine mace, and faith of 30
>>
File: 1481494414597.png (75KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1481494414597.png
75KB, 500x255px
I would fucking love to have a skelebro to go on axe-wielding adventures with

I'm totally on board with this.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (51KB, 341x290px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
51KB, 341x290px
>>
I'm bored and a little inspired. Lead on, skelefriend.
> ”Anonymous!”
> It’s Skeleton. He came out of your TV one time, whilst you were playing Skyrim.
> You flipped your shit for a few days, but now you’re used to him, and he’s used to you.
> He’s kind of like a tumor. Sucks the joy out of your life on occasion.
> Nobody else can see or hear him except for you.
> “Today, my mind wandered back to yesterday,” he continues, “and how you had been moping about your inability to travel to ‘Equestria’!”
> “I have explored! And I have found a portal— do not tell anyone else— and we shall venture through together!”
> “Does this idea sound good? Tell me it sounds good!—“
> Whilst you’re busy being dumbfounded, the skeleton hauls up a bearded axe to his pauldron.
> “—I’ve got my axe, and so I shall defend you tirelessly should danger peek its ugly head!”
> “It /might/ even be the exact place you’re looking for!”
> You’ve been listening to this shrill-screaming skeleton for a while now, and you find yourself endeared by this concept.
“That so, Skel?”
> You lift your hand to your chin in pondering.
“Show me.”
> His skull perks up, jaw rattling as he moves. Attempting to grasp and open the door to your apartment, he fails.
> “Accursed enchantments! Anonymous, could you open this door? You are undoubtedly skilled at your craft if I cannot open it myself!”
> Oh, yeah.
> He thinks you’re a fucking wizard because he can’t open shit.
> Despite this irritating you, you reach out and open the door.
> You might as well humor him.
>>
>>29143421
> You’ve been mindlessly following your skeleton comrade for an entire hour.
> It has now ticked over— an hour and eleven minutes.
> He marches onwards with vigor, leading you onwards— until you reach the old trainyard’s fence.
> You used to play here when you were a kid: every train here’s rusted and dilapidated— not much but the imagination, here.
> You’ve stopped at the gate, of which he hauled himself and his axe over— peering onwards.
> He did just go through barbed wire.
> You glance at the fence gate itself: and he notices that you haven’t followed him over.
> “Anonymous! What is the hold up, great wizard?”
> There he goes with the wizard shit. You clear your throat, just a tad, preparing to humor him.
“I believe this gate’s lock is enchanted, something beyond my power.”
> He skele-frowns.
> More like his jaw hangs aghast, but the point is carried across.
> And then he boldly swings up that bearded axe, clutches the thing, and slams it down against the padlock.
> You want to shit a brick when the padlock breaks. The fencing around it is not touched whatsoever.
> Bitch, what the fuck?
> “Nonsense, great wizard! Come, onwards!”
> You pause for a moment, before opening the gate and letting the skeleton take the lead yet again.
> He starts to lead towards the old tunnel: a massive maw of what was once childish uncertainty and fear.
> He stops, planting the pommel of his axe down against the ground.
> “This!” He swings his left hand outwards, towards the tunnel. “This is the path you seek, great wizard!” Skelly screeches.
> You desperately want to call bullshit.
> He abruptly hauls the axe up, and sprints forwards in a charge.
> “Onwards, great wizard!” He screams, yet again. One loud-ass skeleton.
> When he reaches the blackness of the tunnel, he fucking disappears in a flash.
> You know what? You might as well— you break off in a sprint.
> You only see a flash of white when you reach the darkness.
>>
>>29143430
I am enjoying this skeletons silly antics. Please, continue.
>>
File: 5.gif (498KB, 250x260px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
498KB, 250x260px
>>29143430
>>
File: IMG_3292.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3292.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>
>>29143498
That wasn't the reaction image I wanted. Fuck it, it's good enough.
>>
>>29143316
>"Hey Leonard."
"What jerry?"
>" Do you want something to eat, because you look a little..."
"Jerry stop"
>"Bony"
*cue skeleton laughter track*
>>
>>29143430
> You awaken to the clattering of deranged bones, the clinking of oxidized iron, and the screeches of skeletal conquest.
> “Great wizard! Seek protection!”
> You almost expect to hear him fucking swinging at a train that stopped because you were on the tracks— but no. When you tip your head up, you see him swinging gracefully at what look like wolves made of wood.
> You’re in an overgrown forest that is somehow darker than the sunlight that you can barely see through the canopy.
> “Anonymous! They are everywhere, seek protection!” He cries again.
> You back up, kicking with your feet to propel yourself before shoving upwards.
> There’s already like, nine of them dead.
> Five more.
> The adrenaline-inspired silence is tarnished by an additional wave of skeletal creaks and war-cries.
> You turn tail, preparing to fucking book it.
> There couldn’t have been a legitimate portal, right?
> “Wizard! Wait!” He shouts in that shrill-ass, deafening voice of his. No idea of what an inside scream is.
> You turn back to see one of those timberwolves hanging desperately to his right ankle. He’s tripping the fuck up.
> Overwhelmed in the heat of the moment, you break into a sprint towards him— and kick the timberwolf in the goddamn jaw of sticks.
> At least you’re wearing steel-toes today. It goes flying back, the lower jaw breaking from the upper jaw. The remaining handful break away, whining as you peer at the discarded timberwolf carcasses.
> I guess you can call them faggots, right?
> You peer at the timberwolf faggots.
> That sounds alright.
>>
>>29143510
>*cue skeleton laughter track*
>[clattering teeth intensifies]
>>
>>29143523
> He lets out a screeching warcry, raising his axe in victory.
> “Thank you, great wizard! I am honoured to have your aid in our conquest of this foreign realm!”
> He lowers the axe, letting the head of it rest against a timberwolf’s head, peering at you.
> Those soulless, white beads.
> “Do you recognize any of this realm, great wizard?”
> You neglect the thought that the ‘Great Wizard’ shit all started when you showed him a fucking four-cheese hot pocket.
> You rub your chin, peering around yourself. You decide to roleplay a little bit— since this probably is just purgatory.
“I believe I do, my skeletal friend. If my understanding of this realm’s geography is correct, this is one of the most dangerous regions in Equestria— and the biology of these spruce pups confirms my belief that this is the Everfree Forest.”
> “The most dangerous region, you say, great wizard?!” Skelly screeches inquisitively.
> Every goddamn time you ask something, the pitch of his screeches get louder. He’s like a giddy murderchild made out of the bones of the damned.
“Yes, my friend,” you glance around. “The most dangerous region.”
> “All the better to begin our conquest!”
> All about the conquest. The motherfucking skeleton wanted to usurp the manager of a Food Lion to start a small kingdom based on the food shortage in your fridge.
“Conquest can wait. We must settle an encampment,” you bite your lip for a moment, “And we must survey the lands. Perhaps then we may begin our quest, my friend.”
>>
File: 1477924393087.jpg (616KB, 820x1625px)
1477924393087.jpg
616KB, 820x1625px
IB4 terrible puns
>>
>>29143532
Okay, those last two panels were pretty good
>>
>>29143532
Too late
>>29143510
>>
>>29143530
I really like skele bro.
>>
>>29143545
I'm fond of writing him. I'm trying to make this a bit less coherent and a bit more gimmicky as we go, but I do have a little bit of a story laid out for this. If the thread is alive in the morning, I'll get back to writing, though if not, rest in skelly hell, noble thread. Night, anon.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (6KB, 171x160px)
images (15).jpg
6KB, 171x160px
TIME TO BUMP
>>
Skele bro king of skeles
>>
Is this how skele bro looks?
>>
File: bone courter.png (355KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
bone courter.png
355KB, 557x605px
>>29143004
AWW FUCC YES
I will call him Morte and practice my bone puns on him.
Skeletons are fucking awesome.
>>
>>29143530
Im feeling it man.
>>
File: skeleton-edited-by-jr.jpg (34KB, 450x417px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-edited-by-jr.jpg
34KB, 450x417px
Skele bump
>>
File: skeleton.gif (9KB, 300x360px)
skeleton.gif
9KB, 300x360px
Take this bump or I'll cut ya!
>>
Skeleton Man and Skin Man's Bizarre Adventures in Equestria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u_v9H24PfY
>>
File: images (1).png (7KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
7KB, 315x160px
Bump for more skele bro
>>
>Elder Scrolls skeletons
>Bethesda in general
Already dropped, faggot.
>>
File: confused skeletmen.jpg (112KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
confused skeletmen.jpg
112KB, 572x303px
>>29143860
????????
>>
>>29143869
Not him, but Bethesda really is shit. You'd think they wouldn't be able to fuck up skells, but they do.

This is the same company that fucked up DOOD4 so I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
File: images (2).png (6KB, 259x194px)
images (2).png
6KB, 259x194px
>>29143860
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY
>>
File: y'all sick people.png (146KB, 539x468px) Image search: [Google]
y'all sick people.png
146KB, 539x468px
>>29143878
How the fuck thread about skeletons get derailed into Bethesda in THREE POSTS?
KYS
>>
>>29143897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg
>>29143930
>KYS
As expected from Bethesdrones
>>
File: images (17).jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
7KB, 226x223px
Another skele bump
>>
File: wake u up.jpg (133KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
wake u up.jpg
133KB, 694x488px
>>29143973
>>/v/
this way, faggot
outta here
>>
File: images (18).jpg (7KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
7KB, 188x250px
Yet another skele bump
>>
File: IFX_Skeleton_Warrior_MarkMolnar.jpg (543KB, 1010x900px) Image search: [Google]
IFX_Skeleton_Warrior_MarkMolnar.jpg
543KB, 1010x900px
Whats this?
Another skele bump you say?
>>
>>29144163
>implying /v/ isn't full of Bethesdrones defending nuDoom
>implying you can make me leave
>>
Theres not enough depictions of friendly skeletons.
Skeletons are our friends.
>>
File: adult-red-morphsuit.png (2MB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
adult-red-morphsuit.png
2MB, 1750x2500px
the villain-
>>
>>29143004
>He came out of your TV screen one time while you were playing Skyrim.
I only play (I prefer to use the word "experience") ABSOLUTE GAMEPLAY, not worthless tripe like Skyrim.
>>
File: 1482549872487.gif (751KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1482549872487.gif
751KB, 429x429px
>>29144696
>>29144696
And the twist will be "I'm your brother"?
>>
File: 1474247350642.jpg (352KB, 1901x947px) Image search: [Google]
1474247350642.jpg
352KB, 1901x947px
>>29143004
Once more unto the breach my calcium hardened brother
>>
>>29143530
>You neglect the thought that the ‘Great Wizard’ shit all started when you showed him a fucking four-cheese hot pocket.
> All about the conquest. The motherfucking skeleton wanted to usurp the manager of a Food Lion to start a small kingdom based on the food shortage in your fridge.
what are sides?
please moar
>>
>>29143532
>Shadman
He used to be alright...
>>
Whatl was that?
You're telling me that theres another skele bump?
>>
File: GOH10005.jpg (21KB, 752x564px)
GOH10005.jpg
21KB, 752x564px
>>29145218
Wtf
Wheres pic
>>
Where's my skele green at?
>>
Bumping for skelebro and the great wizard anonymous
>>
Can't hide forever, skele bro...
>>
I haven't forgotten about you screeching bastards. Writing some green, getting some food: we'll be back on track until my DND game starts up.
>>
>>29143530
All of these skelebumps. Goddamn. You really wanted some skeletons.
> You’ve got a tee-pee, a campfire made from the carcasses of burning faggots, no legitimate source of water, and a motherfucking battleborn skeleton.
> You don’t even wish the skeleton was optional to this luxury package anymore.
> It has been approximately eight hours since you ran through the railroad tunnel, unto the breach with the skeleton.
> He sits on the edge of your tiny encampment, axe pommel against the ground— his beady eyes searching the perimeter.
> You ponder whether or not you’ve legitimately wound up in Equestria: everything around you seems real.
> Real enough to lead onto your assumptions, at least.
> “Great Wizard!” your skeletal companion calls out. He’s taken to only calling you Anonymous sparingly in favour of revering your reputation as a third level hot-pocket sorcerer.
“What do you need, Skel?”
> “I hear something! Do you?”
> This is one of the few times his shrill screeches fall quiet; a slackjawed mumble to the right that’s nearly incomprehensible.
> You pause a moment, listening quietly.
> “. . . gle a. . . th. . . osties. . .”
> You ponder it, staring at Skel.
> His jaw is still out of place. You reach out, tentatively, and press it back into place. It’s like one of those buttons on Halloween attached to the skeleton dolls.
> “Ngyaaaaah!”
> Screechy-ass motherfucker.
>>
>>29144751
THANK YOU. Bethesdrones truly are ADHD personified.

>>29144861
Not really. He always had that "western futa" style, the kind that you look at and just KNOW he's gonna be into some degenerate shit.

>>29148115
Implying I'll ever be REEEE'd out
>>
>>29148366
> Yourself and Skelman decided to pack up what little desirables were at your camp, and extinguish the the flames of timberwolf corpses.
> He serves as your navigator, and you feel safer now that you know he’s tangible.
> He stumbles up a few times, some things go creak more than others, but he’s a loyal, reputable skeleton man with an axe and some armour.
> You need to fashion a robe at some point. Look like a goddamn necromancer.
> You see an opening up ahead as he swings his axe, striking through foliage like a champion.
> The occasional cries of “nygaaah”, “nyaaa”, and “He-Man” echo through the night. The “He-Man” part was made up, sorry.
> Eventually, you come across a clearing.
> There’s a gorge.
> On the other side of the gorge, you see. . .
> Three ponies?
> . . . yeah, three ponies. In gimpsuits.
> The skeleton veers towards the bridge, and you grab his shoulder to halt him.
> Instead, you coerce your skeleton consort to hide with you, in wait.
> “A most excellent plan, Great Wizard! An ambush sounds perfect!”
> You know they probably heard you, since he only knows how to scream at the top of his non-existent lungs, but like fuck if that’s getting in the way of an ambush.
> You get a better look at the situation – there are more ponies on the other side. Three in gimpsuits, six of . . . multicolours.
> Are those who you think they are?
> You glance to your right, to see your skeleton comrade lying prone.
> A glance back reveals one of the ponies flying into the gorge. They end up bringing up and tying a rope to secure the bridge.
> His jaw is unhinged. He looks aghast.
“Fix your jaw, Skel.”
> He tries to keep his voice down. “I am struck with JAW, great wizard.”
> A fucking pun.
>>
>>29148376
> A fucking pun is what nearly gets you detected. The three gimpsuits have disappeared, but the six ponies cross the bridge and head into . . . the ruins of a castle on your right.
> How’d you not notice that?
> Your skeleton friend lurches to his feet, shambling and creaking as he does so.
> He hauls his axe up to his waist with both hands, and starts to lumber in behind the horses.
> You push off your belly and move to follow him.
> There’s an awful lot of neighing in this room.
> You have to grab your skeleton by the wrist to prevent him from lunging in on the desires of equine conquest.
> At least he doesn’t have a BONER for small horses, right?
> I’ll show myself out.
> Five orbs of stone. You know what they are, and so do the horses, probably.
> At least the purple one does, apparently.
> Your attention returns to the skeleton. He’s slowly shifting out of your grasp to lumber towards the horses.
> Then outta nowhere, the purple horse is gone in a purple whirlwind. Another standardly catalogued moment of “bitch, what the fuck”.
> The skeleton’s jaw unhinges again.
> He pushes it up with his bony knuckles as the ponies take off.
> The skeleton charges onwards, and you follow him. His warcry is silent, like the whistling of wind.
> He manages to keep that charge going up some fucking spiral stairs. Majestic.
> You reach the top of the stairs, and as soon as you’re up there, you witness the confrontation of a horse in armour.
> There’s shattered stone everywhere. Broken orbs?
> The ponies are trying to comfort their lavender leader.
> Your skeleton doesn’t give a fuck. He charges right on past them without a second thought and stops in front of the big black horse in armour.
> Then he turns around and bares the axe at the six horses.
> You’re staring at this.
> The horses are freaking the fuck out.
> You’re about to freak the fuck out.
> “CEASE, IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT WIZARD!”
> It echoes through the hall.
>>
>>29148372
Honestly, yo, no intents to ree you out: I'd just say you've gotta chill. No reason to start shit on a Mongolian horse-butt scripture board about skeletons. Just gotta let people like what they like instead of making trivial feuds.
>>
File: 1482901501878.png (115KB, 400x400px)
1482901501878.png
115KB, 400x400px
>>29143004
>>
>>29148388
Kek
>>
File: smug skeletman.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug skeletman.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
モモンガです
>>
>>29148388
I giggled like a fucking school girl. keep up the good green man.
>>
Bamp. Skelefriend'll return for us, right?
>>
File: 1475636066844.jpg (28KB, 481x479px) Image search: [Google]
1475636066844.jpg
28KB, 481x479px
This thread needs more skellingtons
>>
Hey fags, want another greentext? I've been looking for something to write for
>>
>>29143004
I don't trust the mind skeleton. What if he's just trying to get me in a secluded place to bone me?
>>
File: IMG_0328.gif (205KB, 500x500px)
IMG_0328.gif
205KB, 500x500px
>>29149904
The more, the merrier
>>
>>29143004
thanks skelebro
>>
>>29148388
Skelebro insisting that Anon is a GREAT WIZARD really tickles my funny bone.
>>
>>29148388
this shit is gr8 m8.
8/8

looking forward to more
>>
File: bone rabble.png (129KB, 585x550px) Image search: [Google]
bone rabble.png
129KB, 585x550px
Bump In The Night
>>
File: dead.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
9KB, 500x500px
writefag please
>>
File: 1466694362098.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1466694362098.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>29148366
>third level hot-pocket sorcerer.
>>29148388
> “CEASE, IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT WIZARD!”
why do I find great wizard anon so god damn funny? this is great man keep it up
>>
SKELEBUMP!
>>
le skelebump of page nine
>>
Skelebump
>>
>>29149904
Still waiting.
>>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMZqlt2G9pc
> Last time, on Skelly Ball Z:
> Anonymous, the Great Wizard, sought out the portal to Equestria with his skeletal aide. His noble companion had found the portal, after a long sojourn a few hours down the block. A noble trek saw the Great Wizard’s arrival in Equestria, and the noble Skeleton and his charge faced off against the first of the Everfree Forest’s great perils— a bunch of faggots.
> Er.
> Timberwolves.
> After dispatching this threat, they settled camp until they heard the mystical sing-songy voice of a pastel equine, at which the Great Wizard thrust himself and his comrade into action.
> Without his mystical sorcery of hotpocketmancy, the wizard is severely weakened in this pastel realm, and alongside his comrade, seeks to interrupt the ritual of the Elements of Harmony, a task beset upon immediately by his skeletal warrior.
> Honestly, skully’s skullfucked levels of crazy.
> His voice still echoes throughout the hall.
> His skull shakes, and the black horse is incredibly confused.
> Skel marches onwards, swinging his bearded axe at the six horses.
> Swing; swing; swing: it’s like a pendulum.
> If a pendulum could lop their fuckin’ heads off.
> You inhale deeply and step forwards, out of the doorway concealing the staircase.
“STOP!”
> Now all the attention’s on you.
> The skeletal axeman stops, immediately straightens— his jaw goes unhinged, yet again, and slams the pommel of his axe against the ground.
> “BEEEEHOOOOOOOOOLD!” He screeches, motioning towards you with a jagged underhand swipe of his left hand.
> The lavender horse turns around. Something teal overwhelms your vision.
> Next thing you know, you’re on your back a couple dozen yards ahead, and your skeleton comrade’s freaking the fuck out.
>>
File: GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU.jpg (376KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU.jpg
376KB, 1280x1280px
>>29154632
> Everything aches. He’s swinging his axe rampantly at the black horse, now, of which is stepping back ever so slowly. You start to see some serious white.
> “I’VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!”
> The shards, some of which you’re laying on, start to shake and raise.
> The one digging into your spine hurts like a motherfucker, but it minds its business and gets out from underneath you.
> Skelly’s axe swings by your face as the black horse backs to the wall. He immediately stops, clutching the axe in ready position over you. Protective?
> Y’know, if you didn’t know better, you’d think the Great Wizard was about to be the Great Decapitated Motherfucker.
> He emits a loud screeching sound that burns into your ears.
> “. . . When those elements are ignited by the . . . by the spark,”
> “. . . that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element—”
> “The Element of . . . Magic!”
> The black horse starts wailing like a goddamn banshee.
> The last thing you see is a goddamn rainbow.
> God dammit.
> You feel like you’re on Cloud Nine for a little while. Calm, rejuvenated.
> Clearly, the record scratches when you wake up in a jail cell, shackled to the wall; chained there by the goddamn neck, as well, and muzzled.
> The skeleton is just ball-and-chained to the floor, staring at you with jaw agape.
> You get the feeling he’s done that for an hour now.
“Mhmghghh.”
> “Hold on, Great Wizard!”
> You jostle your chains in disdain, glaring at him.
> “Right, Great Wizard— inside voice! . . .” He falls a little quieter.
> “I will just reach over, and . . .”
> He reaches over, as he explained, and proceeds to wordlessly undo the muzzle.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHecCiA4uQ8[/[spooiler]
To be continued, also known as “the writefag equips: 3 in the morning Cliffhanger and shitty irrelevant anime memes.”
>>
>>29154637
You better come back motherfucker!
>>
>>29155136
I hope Skeletanon returns.
>>
Yo this thread is way too spooky for this time of year
>>
bruh...
>>
>>29148388
Not sure how original this is, but I'm loving every second of it.
>>
File: Dondoface.png (16KB, 87x112px)
Dondoface.png
16KB, 87x112px
>>29143430
>planting the pommel of his axe down on the ground
>not detaching all the pommels of your weapons and carrying them in a bag
>not ending the padlock rightly
>>
File: 1475824781753.gif (355KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1475824781753.gif
355KB, 250x183px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5TYZ8GqZbU
>>
File: this guy right.png (205KB, 380x203px) Image search: [Google]
this guy right.png
205KB, 380x203px
>>29143316
>>29143510
this fucking guy
>>
>>29157593
>Skellagrim
Could do worse. Gotta respect a guy who brings medieval shitposting into public eye.
>>
No matter the board
No matter the subject
Skeletons always prevail

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
>>
>>29158197
/skel/ board when ?
>>
Bump for Skelly
>>
spooky scary bumps
>>
>>29158752
well with how many people i think would go there the posts would be vary bare bones.
>>
File: CtT1s6xWYAAIduU.jpg (18KB, 285x311px) Image search: [Google]
CtT1s6xWYAAIduU.jpg
18KB, 285x311px
>>29143004
>Nobody else can see or hear him except for you.

I disregard Equestria and instead go on bizarre adventures with my stand, 「THEM BONES」
>>
Bup
>>
Rise from your grave!
>>
>>29161469
>>
>>29161469
We need to shout louder anon !
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE !
>>
>>29162401
HOLY SHIT THE (YOU)S HAVE RETURNED
PRAISE SKELLY
>>
File: IMG_2985.jpg (135KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2985.jpg
135KB, 750x750px
>>
>>29163179
Quick give me a (YOU)
>>
>>29163219
AIN'T NO GRAVE, CAN HOLD MY, SKELLY DOWN
>>
>>29163229
PRAISE THE GRATE KEKROMANCER FOR RESURRECTING THE (YOU)'S
>>
>>29163256
>kekromancer

we need to make this a meme

someone screencap these ZOOMED WORDS
>>
>>29163363
No fuck off and stop derailing the thread. (You)fags are honestly the most spamming shitposters in the board. There I bodied you all, gg.
>>
>>29163363
How do one romance the keks?
>>
Bumping for writefag
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.