[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They will never bully you >Adagio will never give you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: bullies.jpg (165KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
bullies.jpg
165KB, 1280x714px
>They will never bully you
>Adagio will never give you a wedgie
>Aria will never shake her ass at you and tell you you'll never get some
>Sonata will never shove her breasts in your face and then laugh when you get a boner
>They will never say *cough*tinydickloser*cough* as you walk by them in the hall
>>
>>29140371
Cuck
>>
I'd like them to beat me up because I could cop a feel while they were doing it
>>
File: 1482283061718.jpg (124KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
1482283061718.jpg
124KB, 1024x761px
>later that night

I'm never gonna get any huh aria?
My boner is funny huh Sonata?
>>
>>29141248
Anon should spank them until their asses are red and swollen
>>
>>29140371
>Aria will never shake her ass at you and tell you you'll never get some
That actually did happen to me in high school so shove it you masochistic faggot
>>
>>29141302
did you get a boner?
>>
>>29141302
yeah but it wasn't Aria (You) cuck
>>
>>29141310
I would've if my friend weren't next to me. He was the kind of faggot who loved to ruin good things.
>>29141317
No, skinny bitch who I knew from my old neighborhood, she had a crush on me then and probably would've given it up too. Also I don't think you know what that word means son
>>
>tfw they will never bully you into hanging out with them
>tfw Aria will never tell you how much of a bitch you are while she has you sit in her lap
>tfw Sonata will never giggle at you as she nuzzles and kisses your face, leaning back whenever you tried to kiss her back
>tfw Adagio will never make youhold her hand while the two of you walk around out in public
>tfw they will never sit lay down in their bed and do lewd things to you while giggling and joking
>Tfw you will never hear one of them say that they loved you before you all fell asleep
>>
File: sugarthecrackhead.jpg (129KB, 1265x789px) Image search: [Google]
sugarthecrackhead.jpg
129KB, 1265x789px
>>29140371
I feel you OP, I have been wanting to be bullied, teased, and femdommed by the Dazzlings since I first laid eyes on them

Ignore all these vanilla insecure homos
>>
>>29141442
Finally I find a kindred spirit.

I wish they would handcuff me to a bed and take turns facesitting me while making fun of my dick.
>>
>>29141457
I want to foot and ass worship all of them. I imagine Adagio would always make me service her the most, and when she's gone Aria would angrily grind her ass in my face
>>
>>29140371
Implying they give a fuck.
>>
>>29141248
You have a 5min head start
> you can't do this to me!
You know my rules if I catch you, you're mine and all your holes too.
>and if I refuse?
I'll rape you right here. Its 4mins now
>>
>>29141509
I imagine Aria would refer to me as "Asslicker" as if it was my name.
>>
>>29141738
You'd like to be her asslicker wouldn't you?

tfw just need good asshole pics of Dazzlings but they are few and far between
>>
>>29141795
I would. I would accept the name with pride.

And I agree, we need to worship their pretty buttholes, that's harder to do without good art.
>>
>>29141816
You'd think there would be a lot more with how much anthro and humanized shit there is.....but nobody makes good EQG shit
>>
File: dinner.png (3MB, 3200x1900px) Image search: [Google]
dinner.png
3MB, 3200x1900px
>>29141947
We'll have to do the best with what we have
>>
File: dazzlingsph.png (343KB, 843x468px) Image search: [Google]
dazzlingsph.png
343KB, 843x468px
>>
>>29141442
>bullied, teased, and femdommed
>calls other posters "homos"
>>
>>29141302
Much like fetishes like incest, femdom is usually appreciated by those who have never actually experienced it. It's a bit like how it's always the rich privileged teenages that complain about being oppressed.
>>
>>29141405
>Aria being aggressively bashful
yes
>"Y-you had better hold m-my hand, you faggot. D-don't you DARE let go! And... and if you ever tell anybody, I'll beat the shit out of you!"
>>
>>29143256
This actually makes a lot of sense. I'm no Chad, but I'm 6 feet tall, reasonably good looking, 7 inch dick, have had sex with 7 different women, two of whom were a solid 8/10. Yet for some reason I love the idea of being humiliated and dominated by The Dazzlings.
>>
>>29143256
>>29143293
I'm 5'7, have a 5'5 inch dick, always been slight of frame, only ever had sex with one girl, and despite having had plenty of chances with girls never take them up because I don't want to be dominant with girls and only submissive

I also got face sat by my female cousins as a kid and had a girl squeeze my nuts in elementary school on the playground as a form of domination
>>
>>29143389
>face sat by girl as kid
>girl squeezing balls as form of domination in school
Those happened to me too when I was younger... And I liked it.
>>
>>29143547
Me too anon, me too
>>
>>29141405
I want to sit in Aria's lap
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.