[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is lucid dreaming the only way for us to make /mlp/ real? >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 32

File: image.png (539KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
539KB, 1280x720px
Is lucid dreaming the only way for us to make /mlp/ real?

>be me
>dreaming about rando shit
>suddenly realize I'm dreaming
>calm down before I panic and wake myself up like every other time this has happened
>thisismyonlychance.jpg
>conjure up Rarity my waifu
>rape

Holy shit you guys, I found a way to make pone real
>>
>>29138395
I don't think I trust my subconscious enough to try this again.

>drop a baby
>realize I'm dreaming, and try to escape by thinking about my waifu, who I care about more than anything else
>the dying baby is replaced by my dying waifu, and she crawls away for several minutes, into a closet with her dead sister, who she curls up with and dies
>I follow this whole scene, and stare at the result for about a minute before I wake up
>>
>>29138410
Easiest thing to do here is to teleport to another location. Simply think of a place (like your waifu's house) and try imagining yourself there. Should be a safe environment to encounter your waifu.

Still, anons must realize that lucid-dreaming =/= doing whatever the fuck you want xd wonderland. It can lead to you seeing some fucked up shit and you have to train to master it.
>>
>>29138395
>be dreaming
>realise I'm dreaming
>instantly think "fuck it i'm conjuring Luna"
>do so without a second thought
>she appears in a pile of cardboard boxes
>is in the GMod T-position
>and everything under her hips is underneath the ground
>realise I should have calmed down and thought about what I was doing before I went for the moonhorsepussy
>super annoyed at self
>kick motionless moonhorse in frustration
>wake up because I kicked the wall

I don't know how the fuck you faggots do it, but I have never forgiven myself for this.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 261x193px
>>29138427
She waits in your subconscious, anon
>>
Soon, in 2030-2040, an "optimalverse" scenario would become possible. Before then, roleplay games, hypnosis, afterlife experience (die here, reborn there). And also a mid-world travel, of course, if you sure they want to see you.
>>
>>29138395
I have only had 3 lucid dreams involving ponies, though they all seemed to take their own priorities.

In two of them Celestia appeared to me as a god like persona, and with her the whole dream was quite awe inspiring (also intimidating)

She was talking about some serious metaphysical shit, likely just my mind telling me what I wanted to hear but still... she is cast as a divine being whenever I encounter her, hopefully next time I can remember to get her sister instead for lewd dream fun
>>
File: 1482836180443.jpg (38KB, 680x439px) Image search: [Google]
1482836180443.jpg
38KB, 680x439px
>>29138395
>waifu
>rape
Anon, please.. Have some self confidence. Shed probably at least pity fuck you. It's rarity
>>
>>29138395
Fucking casuals can't even into tulpamancy.
>>
>>29138410
My. Sides.
>>
File: 1479218706859.jpg (18KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479218706859.jpg
18KB, 480x540px
>>29138499
>he thinks forcing another mental illness will bring him happiness
>>
>>29138519
So real talk here; I practice hypnosis. I've used it to help people therapeutically and in addiction help and sleep aid. I dabbled in it more recreationally as well and one time I stopped by a pony hypnosis thread to see what was going on. I revealed I was a hypnotist.

Oh.
My.
God.

Those tulpas people are fucking scary desperate. It was funny at first but after a while I realized i was seeing people desperate to have a fake horse implanted into their mind to talk to themselves and date their waifus in the most disturbingly unethical way possible. And they're very detailed about their thoughts and desires. I just...Don't go there anymore. This has been the first time I was even confident enough to come around and talk about hypnosis since all that shit over a year ago.

It was a very violating experience.
>>
File: WHAAT.png (686KB, 991x694px) Image search: [Google]
WHAAT.png
686KB, 991x694px
>>29138499
>permanently replacing your "waifu" with a new being that forms on her own, based on your subconscious
This is so unromantic.
>>
For now, yes. You can develop a tulpa too.
Maybe in 10 years, VR will work too.
>>
>>29138395
I just wanted to cuddle my waifu. I think she deserves to be alive. The best I can do is to force her into existence, right?
I want to make her happy. I need her to function.

Or am I just a delusional creep with no self esteem or empathy?

I'm afraid I'd hurt her. But still attempt tulpamancery. What's exacly wrong with it?
>>
>>29138609
Fucked up the numbers
mobilefag coming through
I meant this one
>>29138533
>>
>>29138533
I hang out in the tulpa channel of an IRC server because 90% of the time it's just #trump2016 and I know that road. It's scary man
>>
>>29138609
Look man I've been down that road, I've dabbled in it, and its not real. It's you forcing yourself to doublethink and suspend disbelief at best, and actual forced multiple personalities at worst. I know it hurts, friend, but she's not real, and making a fucked up construct in your mind is just going to reinforce that fact. Just know the closest you can be to her is feeling the love you feel sincerely. and maybe she'll be waiting for you on the other side, no one knows
Hang in there anon. Live the life your waifu would be proud of, and love her unconditionally, and you'll be great
>>
>>29138533
I have always been interested in hypnosis
can you give me good reading resources?
I'm just curious
>>
Tulpas is for total, hopless losers. I lived with one (in all senses of this word) for years, i know what i am talking about.
>>
File: me and spac! form star wars.png (436KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
me and spac! form star wars.png
436KB, 500x535px
>learn to lucid dream for p0ni
>succeed in getting my subconscious to summon a fictional cartoon character for sex
>It was a three way with Wendy and Soos from Gravity Falls instead of rarara
>tfw subconscious made me cheat on my pony waifu
>>
File: thumbsup.png (15KB, 186x281px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.png
15KB, 186x281px
>>29139400
Soos is bae.
>>
>>29138395
Finally a reason to start practicing again.
>>
File: what1.jpg (11KB, 244x220px) Image search: [Google]
what1.jpg
11KB, 244x220px
>>29138395
>to make /mlp/ real?
>>
File: 1473810320209.png (403KB, 664x792px) Image search: [Google]
1473810320209.png
403KB, 664x792px
>>29139400
>>
File: 1482256940142.jpg (53KB, 610x314px) Image search: [Google]
1482256940142.jpg
53KB, 610x314px
>>29138395
>be me
>can't recall dreams, not sure if I dream at all most of the times
>the end
I envy you fuckers. I'd settle for any pony related dream, I don't care if I'm lucid and decide what happens or not.
>>
File: 1482547675710.gif (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482547675710.gif
1MB, 800x450px
>>29139771
I had the same issue.
But it's a matter of time and effort, maybe some meditation.
I've got from not knowing if I dream at all to a lucid dream in about two weeks. Stay positive.
>>
File: why does she look so sly.png (113KB, 900x975px) Image search: [Google]
why does she look so sly.png
113KB, 900x975px
>>29138395
mlp is real
>>
If you want to learn to lucid dream, there are guides on the internet.

Juat remember, lucid dreaming =/= complete control until you really get the hang of it. I lucid dream nearly everynight. My problem is I can't summon a being or location. I have to be in the location with ponies or >3DPD to be able to interact with them. When I do get it right, ive been able to cum buckets from imagining im fucking a girl or a pony. No stimulation of my cock, just orgasming from dreaming.

The most important piece of advice I would give is to wake up 2 or 3 hours into your natural sleep session, go get a drink, piss, and do something for 5 or 10 minutes. Then, fall back asleep but keep thinking about random shit or what you want to do in your dream. Eventually (from my experience anyway) I can sense and feel when im about to dream because i feel light headed and my body has a numbing sensation. I start dreaming and i realise im dreaming right away because i often have a strange floating feeling, almost as if im a soul with no body, i just drift around slowly.

The key is to catch yourself dreaming as quickly as possible, because most dreams last 5 minutes tops. Get in, do your business, get out.

If anyone has questions, im willing to answer and help out any way I can.

Good Luck, and may Luna be with you.
>>
>>29139951
Are you sure about that?
Escape the matrix, neo
>>
>>29140775
Here's the thing about matrix1: why does he believe he's out of the simulation? The whole theme is that the matrix can create a world that seems real to you so why wouldn't he realize him escaping is still part of the simulation?
>>
>>29140828
Ikr, later in the third one he suddenly has powers irl and he's like
>That's normal i guess
>>
File: NDE Celestia.png (92KB, 1873x825px) Image search: [Google]
NDE Celestia.png
92KB, 1873x825px
I want to believe
>>
>>29140851
You know people can levitate irl, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ycGdE33Js
>>
File: 1480656508811.jpg (90KB, 652x492px) Image search: [Google]
1480656508811.jpg
90KB, 652x492px
>>29140982
/X/ is strong in you
>>
File: 1382196170928.png (212KB, 1000x326px) Image search: [Google]
1382196170928.png
212KB, 1000x326px
>>29141011
Because I have multiplicated money.
I am a chosen one, and my mother saw my miracle happen.
>>
I've been watching horses since about the end of S1, and went years without horse dreams despite it taking up tons of my time. Finally, last week, I had a dream that I was in a hospital bed, and Rarity came into the room. I got excited, but couldn't move (probably my dream reading my real body due to the excitement). She climbed onto the bed and gave me a smug look and tried to sit on my face. This is not my fetish, and I was actually pretty annoyed. In the back of my mind, I began realizing this was a dream and tried to will myself to be aroused and take advantage, but Imher smug face just kept pissing me off. Nurse Redheart came in and I tried to will her to join in, but she just adjusted the blinds. Then Twilight showed up to visit me, and my Dream couldn't decide if she was annoyed or not by Rarity sitting on my face. Her entering the room just started looping as I struggled to get the scene to make sense, until I struggled so hard that I woke. It was a short and uneventful dream, but after years of pining for horse dreams, I'll take it.
>>
>>29138395
I used some kind of psy chemicals to make them real
>>
>>29138395
>>
Can't remember the last time I was able to lucid dream.

I can remember that last night was the last time I dreamed about fucking someone.

Person was >pic related.

No pone sadly, but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>29139771
>>29139812
Same, I've tried for years. Doesn't help I have sleep issues.
>>
Hey, it's one of these threads. Long time lucid dreamer here. The advice given is previous posts is correct. Don't give up.

Most of my lucid dreams that I end up in usually don't turn out very interesting, though over the years I've had some exceptional, or downright spooky/meta experiences.

As far as pony goes, I once had a series of lucid dreams occur involving Luna and an Equestria that would remember me each time I returned. Incredibly meta experience. If any of you are interested in me dumping my dream logs of that in here, I'll do it.
>>
>>29138395
nigga you're on /mlp/ right now
>>
>>29142368
Was it old woman Ana or pic related Ana.
Either way, pretty fucking neat bro. Any details that you can share about the experience?
>>
>>29138395
I've never had a lucid dream in my life unfortunately, I want to though

For some reason I always remember this dream I had in '12 where I was in a forest with the mane 6 and they were all being sucked away into a void of black death
I held onto Rainbow Dash by the hoof but she couldn't hold so she fell with the rest, all while yelling my name and not breaking eye contact. I woke up right as this happened. It made me fucking sad for days and I still remember this clearly and the look on her face as she was falling despite it being like four years ago

>>29143204
please do
>>
>>29143218
Pic related Ana. I remember that we had sex till she couldn't walk and I had to carry her (out of the house for some reason) bridal style to wherever we were going. I woke up with jizz all over the inside of my boxers yesterday morning, which is probably the only reason why I remembered the dream in the first place. All in all, probably the best dream I've had this entire month.
>>
>>29138395
I can never tell when I'm dreaming (I can only tell when I'm NOT dreaming). Any tips?
>>
File: 356856.png (396KB, 582x509px) Image search: [Google]
356856.png
396KB, 582x509px
>>29138533
>hypnosis
>the idea that the power of suggestion over the mind can do incredible things
>suddenly doubt the same power of suggestion because it goes by another name
sounds professional. luna says hello, and then she said no she didnt.
>>
File: 1413147538454.png (697KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
1413147538454.png
697KB, 900x660px
>>29143255
Here goes, the first of the dreams, and the first lucid dream that I ever had with anything to do with MLP.

April 3, 2012
The dream starts as I suddenly found myself in Canterlot Castle, I wandered around the empty halls for a few minutes until the scene faded away.
The scene faded back in again, I now found myself in a different location inside the castle, a large door could be seen to my right, and I walked towards it.

When I approached the door, it opened, and there I saw in front of me was Celestia and Luna, nine Royal Guards were there too.
I entered into the room, then stopped about 15 feet before the Princesses, Celestia gave me a warm smile and then looked back at the guards, and asked them all what they had learned about friendship.

As she was doing that, however, I looked over at Luna only to find her staring at me intently the entire time, a troubled expression apparent on her face.
Shortly after that, the last guard finished giving his friendship report, then all of us turned around and went into a hallway again, however, there was only eight Royal Guards now.

We walked to the end of the hallway and turned right, at the end of it were two doors.
The eight went through the door on the left, and I went through the one on the right, it seemed to be some sort of storage area. Suddenly, the lights went out.

I heard something moving in front of me, I still couldn't see anything. Panic setting in, I tried to go back and open the door again, which I could not find, while still hearing the sound drawing closer...

New lights appeared, and I found myself lying on my back in some sort of dungeon with Luna standing over me with those glowing white eyes staring directly into mine, I felt paralyzed as she slowly leaned closer to my face.

Suddenly, everything went black in an instant, and I woke up.

Continue?
>>
File: 1482824565095.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1482824565095.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>29143348
>had sex till she couldn't walk
>jizz all over the inside of my boxers.
Wew lad. Too bad you can't remember specifics. Otherwise, I'd kindly request you write out, at least the sex portion of your dream, in green text format.
>>
>>29143595
Yes
>>
File: 1413150046456.png (959KB, 1181x826px) Image search: [Google]
1413150046456.png
959KB, 1181x826px
>>29143595
Sorry for delay

December 8, 2012 - Eight months from the last dream
Started out as kind of a half lucid dream around a farm, I was walking around the fields with some other person, we did various things which I cannot remember.
Eventually the scene shifts, and I gain a much higher level of lucidity.

It is dark, cold, around the middle of the night, I stand on a wide and paved pathway with ornate metal fencing to my right, trees and hedges to my left. I begin to walk forward up a slight incline along the metal fence, soon a metal gate with yellow roses growing on both sides comes into view, I continue to walk towards it.

Upon arriving at the gate, I take a moment to look at the roses, soon I hear a voice loudly call out...

"Who goes there?"

Luna is now walking towards me from the other side of the gate, I can only stand and stare at her, taking the moment in. Soon she reaches the gate and opens it, then proceeds to walk back in the direction she came from, I follow her.

Luna stops at a little clearing, a small stone bench in the middle of it, she turns to face me...

"It has been a long time since I have seen you." She says.

I look up at the sky and notice the full moon, its gentle light making the surrounding area beautiful, I look back at Luna.

"Yes, it has."

After that, we spoke and had a conversation for around 8 minutes I would guess, I cannot remember what either of us said.

Eventually I took a few steps around the stone bench and then embraced her in a gentle hug, cherishing the feeling of her warm, soft coat and mane, she returned this by wrapping a wing around me while nuzzling my cheek lightly. I looked back at the moon again, then to her once more, smiling, she smiled too as everything faded to black, the dream ended and I woke up feeling better and more rested than I had in well over a month.

Soon after waking up, I watched the latest pony episode, left me in shock.
Luna visiting dreams has become canon... (S3E6)
>>
File: 1413171389945.jpg (63KB, 852x938px) Image search: [Google]
1413171389945.jpg
63KB, 852x938px
>>29143913

December 16, Eight days from the last dream
Started out as an odd dream, just walking around my room with nothing special going on, eventually I walked up to the light switch and used it twice, it did nothing, soon the reality check sank in and everything went black with intense audio hallucinations.

I was very lucid at this point, so I put all of my thoughts into Luna, Equestria, and all things pony.
Soon colors swirled in my vision, and a world was put together...
I found myself on a cloud up in the sky, possibly the Cloudsdale Rain Factory, based on the cloud color.
Luna stood a few feet directly in front of me, upon noticing her, I was very happy and quickly walked up to her.

"Luna! Luna! I'm here!"

Luna smiled in return, but I noticed something was slightly off about her, I'm not quite sure what it was, but soon enough I knew after some green flames and a few seconds later, Chrysalis was standing in front of me.

We then had some sort of conversation, I cannot remember exactly what was said, but it was mainly Chrysalis being seductive, telling me all kinds of "reasons" why I should join her, and stay away from the Princesses.
Eventually she even charged forward and knocked me onto my back, then laid down on me and just stared into my eyes, and used magic to wrap my arms around her...

1/2
>>
File: Be mine....jpg (581KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Be mine....jpg
581KB, 1024x1280px
>>29143929

I was uncomfortable with this situation.

A few seconds later, I hear a familiar voice call out to my right...

"There he is! Sister, we have to save him!"

Chrysalis then looked up with a bit of shock on her face, then finally got off of me and flew away.

Slowly I stood back up on my feet, it's weird standing on a cloud... As I was doing that, I heard four different soft thumps of ponies landing on the cloud I was on. Once I got up, I looked around me and saw the Luna that I know standing in front of me, Celestia was behind me, and two royal pegasi guards were to my left and right.

I noticed that Luna was talking, but I could not hear anything, the scene was starting to fade to black, and I was beginning to wake up. Luna seemed to notice this and had a worried look on her face, a few seconds later both of the Sisters used some kind of magic on me, and I start to fall back into the dream again, but it soon fades all the way to black, and I wake up.

2/2
>>
File: Sister, will he ever return.jpg (34KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
Sister, will he ever return.jpg
34KB, 640x457px
>>29143204
>>29143595
>>29143913
>>29143929
>>29144133

And there it is, the series of dreams that I had of the Luna and Equestria who remembered me.
Sadly, I have not seen her again since then. Maybe one of these days?

Recap
First dream: First MLP dream, visit Equestria and Canterlot Castle, see the Princesses, Luna apparently troubled by me appearing to her in a dream, first human, maybe?
Second dream: Many months later, "It has been a long time since I have seen you." she clearly recognized me, and we talked/hugged.
Third dream: Chrysalis wants in on the love, Luna recognizes me again, and then magic they used started to pull me back into the dream.

I would like to believe that one of these days they will perfect whatever spell that was, and when that happens I will have another dream for them to use it. What do you think think /mlp/?

Also, I have quite a few other dreams that were pony related, though a bit strange. Anyone interested in those?

Feel free to ask me anything, I might be able to remember some details that may not be in the dream logs.
Lovebug is a pretty comfortable weight to have on top of you.
Also she felt kind of leathery/smooth, depending on where you feel.
Remember, I hugged your waifu, and she hugged back.
>>
>>29144142

I'd like to hear about the strange dreams, I'm intrigued.
>>
File: 1472163707795.png (324KB, 1041x1347px) Image search: [Google]
1472163707795.png
324KB, 1041x1347px
>>29144142
Holy shit. That was really interesting. H-how did hugging Luna feel?
I need to stop coming to these threads. Reading about pony lucid dreams makes me jelly, happy and sad at the same time. I didn't even know one could feel something like this..
>>
>>29143539
Consider his dubs, he might be right.
>>
>>29138533
Tulpamancer from /trash/ general here.
I get the same vibes, some people from there just seem to be gone too deep and now they're a lost cause.
>>29139771
Start writing down every detail you can remember immediately after you wake up. The longer you wait the more you will forget. Eventually your memory will become clearer and you can try to snap out while dreaming and become sentient.
>>29140973
Sorry to shred that little bit of hope that screencap might give to anyone, but afaik before death, brain releases a fuckton of dopamine or whatever which causes halucinations and gigantic high. Apparently no drug compares to what you experience just before death. Although it's still good to know that even for those 5 minutes at the end we might get to experience them.
>>
>>29144142
What do you think about lucid dream teas? Did you tried them?
I personally drank some calea zacatechichi and dear god it's the most disgusting tea I ever had, while the effects were very limited, if present at all.
I probably still have some.
Also, any tips on training? I'm planning on getting back into lucid dreaming.
>>
File: 1420678198738.jpg (347KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1420678198738.jpg
347KB, 1600x1200px
>>29144526
Hugging Luna felt amazing. She was warm, her coat had a softness that is hard to describe, and little strands of her mane would tickle as the side of my face was pressed against her.

One thing that you have to understand is the realism level going on in these dreams.
Everything, including the ponies, looked exactly like what I assume most people would think of if they actually arrived in Equestria for real somehow. You can see the textures in the materials used to build Canterlot Castle. You can feel the individual blades of grass, the trees have bark, you can feel the gentle breeze or an occasional gust of wind. I could go on with this, but you get the idea. This realism extends to the ponies(and Chrysalis) themselves.

I would describe Luna's coat as feeling like like the winter coat that real horses have(I grew up around them, so I know these things), though not quite as long/thick, with a special kind of softness to it. I don't know what to compare the soft feeling to.

I didn't record all of these little details in the dream logs(what I posted), because they're my real, original dream logs. When you wake up from a dream that you remember, especially a lucid dream, you want to write that down as quickly as possible because more often than not you're going to start forgetting things about it within about 10-15 minutes.
As a result, I generally don't edit the original logs. I have a separate thing that I jot down individual details of a particular dream in. I feel like it helps me to remember more things when I focus on just recalling the fine details of a dream.

Fine details like a semi-lucid dream I had involving Celestia and a bed. Not like you guys would be interested in that or anything...

>>29145309
I don't think much of the teas/dream supplements. I've tried a lot of them at one point or another. They can help, but your mileage varies from how each individual person reacts to said supplements.
1/2
>>
>>29145309
>>29146244
2/2
As for tips, I would highly recommend working on becoming aware of, and remembering your normal dreams.
Start a dream log if you haven't. When you wake up from a normal dream, write it down no matter how mundane it is. After awhile you'll start to notice you're having dreams more and more often, which is a great foundation to launch yourself into a lucid dream.
By doing this, I've personally reached the point where I experience a normal dream almost every single night, which is pretty fun in its own way. Might not be able to get full lucidity, but it's kind of like sitting back and watching a short VR movie every night.

If you want to play easy mode, do the trick that others suggest and wake up a few hours early, do light activity(nothing electronic if you can avoid it), and head back to bed. Almost guaranteed lucid dream.
This can be hard to do depending on your work/sleep schedule though. I used to do it all the time, but changes in work schedule stopped that.

Just keep working at it, though don't go full tryhard on it. You'll only frustrate yourself which makes getting to sleep impossible.
If you can slowly work at it and get better, it's an incredibly rewarding thing.

Who knows? Maybe one day you'll be able to visit Equestria too.
>>
File: cry.jpg (29KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
29KB, 500x358px
>>29146244
>Hugging Luna felt amazing. She was warm, her coat had a softness that is hard to describe, and little strands of her mane would tickle as the side of my face was pressed against her.
O-ok...I think I can picture that in my mind..

>like the winter coat that real horses have
Those actually feel very nice and fluffy. Yeah, I think I got the idea.

>Celestia and a bed
Pretty unf already.
>>
>>29146292
>If you want to play easy mode, do the trick that others suggest and wake up a few hours early, do light activity(nothing electronic if you can avoid it), and head back to bed. Almost guaranteed lucid dream.
>This can be hard to do depending on your work/sleep schedule though. I used to do it all the time, but changes in work schedule stopped that.

Sounds good, how long should I do this light activity for, before heading back to bed? Is reading or drawing ok? Or maybe I should just sit back, relax and talk with my tulpa?
>>
File: 1215167.gif (1MB, 644x560px) Image search: [Google]
1215167.gif
1MB, 644x560px
>>29146424
>tulpa
110% literal madman, I like it.
I'm considering going full mental myself.
>>
File: 1482813117490.png (316KB, 480x584px) Image search: [Google]
1482813117490.png
316KB, 480x584px
>Desperately want to lucid dream.
>Can't visualize normally, but dreams are super vivid.
>Research methods, start a dream journal, do reality checks, take supplements.
>Can't get out of bed and write in the journal, forget to make reminders to check if I'm dreaming.
>The only dreams I can remember seem to happen when I get up, turn off my alarm and go back to bed.
About five times now.
>>
>>29146350
Cheer up Anon. Work at it and you can hug your waifu too.
She's waiting.

>>29146424
Anywhere between 5 and 30 minutes. I usually averaged about 10-15.
Reading and drawing is fine. You're just trying to avoid anything that heavily stimulates your mind, like medium/heavy physical activity, watching TV, electronic stuff, etc...
>>
>>29138395
No my friend, on the 7th of January, all will be revealed
>>
>>29146350
Also
>Pretty unf already.

Not exactly. That dream is actually one of the most depressing dreams I've ever had. Stirs up some bad feelings every time I think about it.
>>
>>29146244
tell us about celestia, my good man I need it for research[/spoiler,]
>>
File: 1479786695261.png (232KB, 596x724px) Image search: [Google]
1479786695261.png
232KB, 596x724px
>>29146514
Soon.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.