[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, I know you don't really have a job right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: flutters.png (790KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flutters.png
790KB, 1280x720px
>"Anon, I know you don't really have a job right now, so I was wondering if you wanted to come help me with my animals? I'd pay you for it."
>"They really are fun once you get to know them."
>>
>Rape
>>
Ill take a good succ as payment thanks
>>
>>29137323
But why?
I get that pussy for free.
>>
>>29137327
/thread
>>
Okay but if any of them die i'm blaming you,.
>>
>>29137323
how does fluttershy have any fun when she's surrounded by lots of loud, large and genuinely dangerous animals and an asshole rabbit for a companion? someone won't survive with anon petsitting that house, and it's either anon or a whole lot of animals
>>
>A-ANON! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Sorry Flutters but I haven't eaten any meant in months and the pig was looking pretty tasty
>HIS NAME WAS MR. POTBELLY!
The marbling in the meat was really nice *buurp*
>>
>>29137323
>You shrug your shoulders, as you follow Fluttershy back to her vermin-infested cottage
>I mean, now that you're permenantly stuck in cartoon horsie land, you'll need something to keep you busy

"FLUTTERSHY!!!! OH GOD, NO!!!!"
>"Now, Anon! Remember that kindness is the only to tame a savage heart"
"FUCK YOU!!! I'M GETTING FUCKING MAULED OVER HERE!!!!"
>You really started to hate that horse now
>First of all, she put YOU, muggins, in charge of looking after the REALLY dangerous animals
>Secondly, you don't have anything to defend yourself with, nor anything that would provide any form of protection, because THE CUNT, as you now refer to her, believes that kindess is all that you need to stop from being eaten, chewed, stabbed, poisoned, and even screwed by her cuddly "animal friends"
>I mean, seriously, who the fuck wants to be friends with a fucking Black Widow Spider??!!
>I don't get me started on her tank of fucking sea snakes!!!
>Hell, you spent the better part of the morning getting a beat-down by a goddamn grizzly bear, and they are ANYTHING but gentle!
>And now, it's not even midday yet, and now you find yourself being clawed and chewed by a Siberian tiger!!!
"FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD!!! GET THIS FUCKER OFF OF ME!!!!"
>Fluttershy is too busy tending to the cute, fluffy rabbits to even grace you with a glance
>"If you keep using profanity, Anon, Mr Tiddles will only get angrier..."
"FUCK YOU AND DIE!!!"
>>
File: cuck.jpg (65KB, 529x458px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
65KB, 529x458px
>>29137323
Sure, Fluttershy. I will take care of the animals while you and Discord are gone for entire Christmas Holiday.
>>
>>29137998
I know what you're getting at, but you worded likeyou the poster are agreeing to it as apposed to a flutterfag.

You literal failure.
>>
>>29137323
"... show me where the dogs are."
>And then Anon started to take care of the dogs.
>But only the dogs!
>But those chickens sure look cute...

>And then Anon started to take care of the dogs and chickens.
>But only the dogs and chickens!
>But those otters sure look cute...

>Thus it continued until Anon was taking care of most of the animals.
>He eventually moved in with, became close friends with, and started dating Fluttershy.
>They could sadly never have kids of their own, but they eventually adopted a few orphans.
>This inability to breed did not stop them from boning
>Now Anon has a strange liberal hippie family of love and aminals and kindness...
>He is surprisingly happy.
>>
>>29138037
...I'm pretty okay with this ending...
>>
>>29137323
Fun to cook you mean
>>
>>29138037
>Anonymous
>Leader of the alt right
>Being happy with a liberal hippie family
>>
>>29137323
>"I want to thank you again for helping me, my hooves have been so fill lately; working with the animals is becoming a bit overwhelming."
"Don't mention it, Flutters. I'm happy to help!"
>You pat her head, and she smiles and flaps her wings happily.
>She leads you past her house towards a dirty shed in her back yard that you don't remember being here.
>"We're going to be working with Harry today, so I'll be watching carefully to make sure he doesn't try to play too rough, okay?"
"Uh... Okay?"
>She slipped into the shed ahead of you, and you followed shortly behind.
>The inside of the shed looks like some kind of set.
>The back corner is decorated like bedroom, and there are a bunch of cameras pointed at the bed where the bear is relaxing.
>Behind the equipment, there's a computer and a stack of external hard drives as well as a box of blank DVD cases.
>As Fluttershy finishes adjusting one of the cameras, she turns to you.
>"Um, if you could go ahead and take your clothes off, we can get started."
>>
>>29138037
anon ends up taking care of their kids and animals while Fluttershy goes on dates with discord
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.