[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>W-what do you mean it's... "inoperable?" >They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 19

>W-what do you mean it's... "inoperable?"
>They can fix it, r-right? I-I gathered all the best doctors in equestria... I told them to try anything they could! Anything! There has to be something!
>There still is something.... right? Something they haven't tried? Something that can still s-save you?
>You can't leave me anon.... p-please.... y-you're all I have left in this world after our daughter died.....
>>
Dude, just eat less cake
>>
>after our daughter died

LOL
>>
>>29136770
>Anon is Celestia's husbando
>He's diagnosed with cancer and Celly is devastated
>She goes a bit crazy, decides that the magics needed to cure him just haven't been invented yet
>She seals Anon in a magical tome, swearing to revive him when he can be saved
>Flash forward a few hundred years, Twilight finds the book and opens it
>>
>>29136770
"I'm sorry celestia. The pain in my abdomen has grown too strong I think I might be going soon."
>celestia puts her head on Anon's chest and begins crying
>just at that moment
>PPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPLPLPLPLPLPLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffff...plp
>anon releases the greatest and most magnificent fart ever known to grace mankind
"Ah..."
>celestia darts up, tears in her eyes
>the fart smells like a dead dog got shit out by a homeless man who ate nothing but rotten cabbage and garlic for his entire life
>anon gets up from his death bed as the doctor's suffocate around him
"Aww man, I feel all better"
>he skips out of the room
>>
>>29136819
>Having been in stasis for so long he has fogotten so many things.
>Twilight befriends and starts to fall in love with him.
>Celly finds out she freed him.
>They start fighting over him.
>His Cancer is getting worse.
>She saves him with Rainbow Magguffins.
>>
>>29136819
FUND IT
>>
>>29136819
>anon falls out of the book, weak and sickly, and dies within minutes
>twilight has to explain to Celestia that she accidentally just killed her husband
>>
>>29136819
>A cure has finally been found
>Anon is released from his spell, and is saved from death
>But to Celestia's horror, he has completely forgotten about the time he spent in equestria
>All the memories of the times they spent together, gone
>His body may be alive, but the anon she knew was still dead
>>
>>29136819
writefags pls
>>
File: cl-2_1_30.png (1MB, 1122x1353px) Image search: [Google]
cl-2_1_30.png
1MB, 1122x1353px
>>29136819
This can really go places. Not anon though, he's not going very far in that state
>>
>>29136819
WRITEFAGS PLS
>>
I can do this. Not exactly a book, but this is an idea I can run with.
>>
>>29137254
You're a hero and a scholar, Anon.
>>
>>29137254
YES
>>
>>29137254
If you deliver ill succ you
>>
File: cl-2_1_2.png (148KB, 479x415px) Image search: [Google]
cl-2_1_2.png
148KB, 479x415px
>>29137254
Magnificent!
>>
>>29136873
kek
>>
>>29136819
>A year after Luna's banishment, Anon arrives to Equestria.
>He unexpectingly makes an audience with Celestia.
>Soon their hearts become tangled and they spend their days with each other.
>Years flutter by, and the couple begin to make plans for the future.
>But one day Anon collapses while attending a royal meeting.
>The doctors, who know nothing of Anon's biology come to the conclusion that a tumor has grown in his body.
>Very soon he deteriorates and needs a cane to move his body.
>The princess weeps seeing her love in such agony, as she knows that his numbered days are running out.
>In a stroke of luck she finds a spell that will hold him in a time lock.
>He will not move, age, speak or die, but just exist as an illustration.
>She finds herself alone one night with Anon, and while he sleeps she performs the spell.
>To avoid suspicions she creates a fake body with an allusion spell on a bag of flour.
>The next morning Anon is presumed dead to Canterlot, and a private burial is held in the Castle grounds.
>The real truth is concealed as Celestia keeps the book safe by her side through the rest of her grief.
>All knowledge of Anonymous is lost in time, as now his name forgotten.
>But Celestia continues her search for answers, and with her immortally, she will wait for eternity.
>Centuries pass as soon she comes to the present.
>Her niece becomes ruler of the Crystal Empire, her star student, a princess, and even her sister, Luna has returned to her.
>And in a turn of fate, Celestia herself has let Anonymous become a memory.
>And all the while, her love remains trapped in time.

>Twilight Sparkle sits in her castle, looking through a manifest of books that have arrived from the castle in Canterlot.
>She is eager to begin reading them, and begins to sort them out.
>One she finds with no cover, no title, and as she looks through the pages, no words.
>Scrolling through the papers she finds a few pages with very old writing.

Continue? I'm tired
>>
>>29137328
Also not this anon
>>29137254
>>
>>29137328
moar

MOAR
>>
>>29137334
the more the merrier!
>>
>>29137328
Seems worth a (you) or two so far.
I look forward to seeing how you handle her helping Anon stay alive.

allusion should be illusion.

I was expecting she'd find a dusty tome buried in the basement beneath the castle of the two sisters.
>>
>>29137328
My Rabbi and banker both say it's a go, and I approve as well.

You have the approval of the Jewish cabal.
>>
>>29137328
im watching with great interest
>>
>>29137328
>"How odd. These are some old spells, but nothing I can't figure out."
>With magic she pulls books from shelves all around the library.
>Looking through each one she turns her head back and forth comparing the books.
>She finds the writing is an ancient unicorn, and begins to translate the text.
>She finds no names on the book, other than Anon.
>And she also discovers an image of a creature.
>She reads further and finds the truth.
>"Someone is inside this book, something alive."
>She focuses her mind and thinks.
>Twilight puts the books in a cabinet and tends to her other duties.
>"I will need privacy before anything else. I must guarantee that I am not disturbed."
>"Disturb what?"
>Suddenly Twilight turns to find Pinkie Pie, her party pony friend, only inches away from her muzzle.
>She yelps and Pinkie joins her.
>"She two girls screaming at each other, am I right?"
>Twilight sighs in relief.
>"Anywho, lets get going Twilight. We promised to help Applejack with apple stuff. Let go."
>Twilight smiles and follows her pink friend who's bouncing out of the castle.

>Twilight walks by Starlight, and Spikes rooms to wish them a goodnight.
>She carries a candle down the hall as she retires to her room.
>But she gathers the books she left in the library on her way.
>Keeping the lantern at reading distance she begins to translate more text.
>Creating notes in the process she prepares a powerful spell.
>She closes her eyes and focuses. Her horn becomes aglow.
>Her wings fold out as magic lifts her off the ground.
>In a flash she finds herself in a meadow, and a clear blue sky.
>The confused princess trots all around looking for any signs of the creature.
>"Perhaps I did not do the spell right."
>She turns around to see a creature standing in front of her.
>She shrieks at first, and flies up to back off.
>The creature makes no noises, no movement or motions, not even a flinch.
>Twilight carefully observes it, and prepares to communicate.
>"Are you...Anonymous?"
>>
>>29137435
>>
File: broken_gameboy_by_eveco.jpg (109KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
broken_gameboy_by_eveco.jpg
109KB, 900x675px
>>29136770
I keep telling you, the Gameboy Advanced is inoperable because you threw it at the wall in rage.
>>
> There is an intruder in your room.
> This you realize with a dawning awareness, as consciousness returns to you as a steady trickle.
> Intruder, intruder, intruder!
> The thought echoes through your awakening mind like a klaxon - someone has entered without consent.
> Someone other than your beloved wife, for even the bare thread of semi-consciousness that waited as you slept would not have reacted to her as this.
> Circuits spark and sputter to life, senses returning you as dust is shaken from camera mounts and static purged from microphone lines.
> Intruder - find the intruder, seek out the intruder!
> Even now you are only still half awake, the rest of you lurching sluggishly towards consciousness.
> It is enough for basic logic to do its job, however, and you know - can feel - the location of this unwanted guest in your halls.
> She is walking - slowly by your estimates, referenced against equine paces recalled from the storage files deep in your memories.
> No haste, no fear - a steady, measured pace occasionally pausing to examine the features of your would-be 'bedroom'.
> More importantly, she has already penetrated far into your halls - far into your depths, taking advantage of the deep sleep you had found yourself in.
> Nearly to the deepest treasure, at the very heart of what you called 'yourself'.
> And perhaps most importantly of all, she is not on guard - this you know, as something approximating full awareness is reached.
> Not prepared for your voice, grating like the scratch of rusted metal pipes dragged on rough stone, to issue from the speakers.
"YOU- "
> Something pops, a circuit shorting and a speaker dying.
"- YOU ARE NOT CELESTIA."
> A skyward leap, a burst of wings and squeak that would bring a smile to your lips if you still inhabited-
> Wings?
> Cameras swivel on their mounts, lenses sliding to focus in on the shaking pony - now properly illuminated by the bubbled field of a shield and aura of her horn.
> Yes, definitely an alicorn.
>>
>>29136770

>Sunbutt's pone husband dies
>in her grief, she reaches out across time and space to pluck her mate from another reality
>turns out the only other version of her hubby that doesn't have some sort of terminal illness is a human
>now he's trapped in an alternate reality where everyone is a pony, and also a sad widow wants him to make sex to her weird horse vagina

How are them Duke boys gonna get outta this pickle?
>>
>>29137515
"YOU. ALICORN. WHO ARE YOU? I HAVE NO RECORD OF YOUR EXISTENCE."
> Even as the words echo out, new memories are rising up from the depths.
> A name long forgotten, once whispered by your Sun between quiet sobs in the depth of the night, each utterance associated with a heave of her form clasped in your arms.
> And with it, a new emotion:
> Fear.
> "M-My name is-"
"LUNA."
> She pauses, head tilted - one ear dropped.
> Clearly confused.
"YOU ARE LUNA. IT IS DUE TIME FOR YOUR RETURN. YOU SEEK ME AS A TOOL AGAINST YOUR SISTER."
> "What? No, I-"
> Even as she talks - lies - you are furiously running through what plans are available.
> Your body - your true body - must be protected.
> But if Luna is already here, then she already knows what she is looking for.
> You will have to delay her.
> Many systems are still warming up, though.
> There is no hope of fighting her as you are, not even to delay.
> "-is Twilight Sparkle. I'm - I was princess Celestia's student! I'm just exploring down here!"
"LIES. DO NOT LIE TO ME, LUNA. I SEE WHAT YOU A - WHY ARE YOU STICKING YOUR REAR UP?"
> "Because I'm not Luna! Look at my cutie mark! It's not hers, see?"
> And you do look - and even more, extend a sensory dendrite on a creaking armature to sniff the air for a hint of magic.
"LOWER YOUR SHIELD."
> "What?!"
"I CANNOT DETERMINE IF YOU ARE CASTING AN ILLUSION WHILE YOUR SHIELD IS UP. LOWER YOUR SHIELD."
> That should get her to give up on her decep-
> Wait.
> She lowered it.
> What?
> With considerable confusion, your armature extends further - servomotors whining - to taste the air.
> No magic.
> This is -
> Not impossible, because the reality is clear.
> But it is not a situation you know how to handle.
> Your beloved Sun should be the only one to know of this place.
> To know of you.
> With a flicker of thought you seal a half-dozen blast doors behind the unknown alicorn.
> What was the name she gave?
"TWILIGHT SPARKLE."
> Both ears flop down now.
> "Yes?"
>>
>>29137521
"WHO ARE YOU? I HAVE NO RECORD OF YOUR EXISTENCE."
> "I'm - look, uh. I'll tell you, but I'm going to go deaf if you keep yelling at me. Can you - lower your voice a bit?"
> Can you?
"I CA- can lower my volume. Go on."
> And so she does.
> By the end of it - well, if you were still in your head, it would be spinning right now.
> Like, spinning fast enough to put a propeller on and fly with.
> The only mitigating factor is that she looks as utterly shocked as you feel.
"I am Anonymous."
> "Anonymous... named after Celestia's confidant, I suppose? Very few ponies know of him, but I found a few old tomes. His reliquary was supposed to be down here, but it was bricked over-"
> She knows about you!
> Just that alone is enough to send a little spark of pleasure through your circuits.
> Perhaps the world had not gone completely mad after all.
"I am Anonymous. That Anonymous. Celestia's -"
> Perhaps best not to say 'lover' just yet, lest you break this obviously-young alicorn's mind.
"-a close confidant of Celestia. I was sleeping here. You intruded, and woke me up."
> "That's..."
> A slight frown, and another tilt of her head.
> "Are you a dragon? I promise I'm not after your hoard. I just want to see if there was anything more I could learn-"
> Perhaps you were wrong about her knowing of you.
"I am not a dragon. I am Anonymous, the Anonymous, bearer of the Sun's arms, first warden of Equestria."
> There was just a slight tinge of annoyance in your tone, and manifested as a deep growling of a steel beam twisting towards ruin it drove Twilight Sparkle to drop both her ears to her head.
"I am friend, soldier, advisor, and - love. Love to my beloved Celestia. I am Anonymous. Do I have to say it again?"
> "That's..."
> Hesitation.
> She doesn't know how to say what she means.
> "Anonymous... lived over four hundred-"
"I arrived in five-sixty-five of the Solar Rule, and was interred within this keep in Six-twenty-seven. I know the dates, Twilight Sparkle."
>>
>>29137527

> By the stories she had told you, Luna had Returned some three years prior.
> "But - Anonymous died."
> For a fraction of a millisecond real, terrible fear again courses through you.
> She had broken this far into your sanctum.
> If she had found your body had-
> But then you check the seals, the carefully-held limbo in which your body is held, and breath a sigh of staticy, electronic relief.
"I did not die, Twilight Sparkle, and if the books you read said this then if their authors still live I will have words with them."
> "Then - how are you talking...?"
"Tell me this, Twilight Sparkle. Prove to me that you have Celestia's confidence - you say that you wielded the elements of harmony. Why, then, did Celestia not after Luna's rebellion?"
> "...most history books will say that they refused her call after the Banishment. But she told me that she could have wielded them - but she feared that much power being in the hooves of any one pony would warp her as Luna had been warped."
> There it was.
> Not the lie that Celestia had constructed - the 'secret' to be told of the elements' non-use to untrusted allies, but the quiet secret whispered between two bodies entangled amid sheets and pillows.
> Passed from one heart to another.
> Twilight Sparkle was, impossibly, what she claimed to be.
> "And - now you tell me. If you aren't dead, why are you even down here. What are you? What's all this machinery?"
"I... a sickness. A magical affliction, my body had no defense against it. It ravaged me, reduced me to a husk. Celestia could not bear to loose me. A desperate plan - we had a way to preserve my body. To give hope until a time that a cure could be found. But I would not leave her - could not leave her, any more than she could leave me. We devised a new plan, to preserve my mind apart."
>>
>>29137534

> "That's impossible. No living thing can be separated from its body and returned. Starswirl's Fourth Law."
"I know the law. You lack the proper means to preserve the body. At the moment of death it begins to degrade... but mine is held in a prison of ice to hold it frozen in time. My mind, though-"
> Taking a nervous step back, Twilight again looks around at her surroundings - at the cables thick as her legs, the lines of humming cabinets, the cameras and microphones and speakers.
> Realization strikes home, her eyes growing wide and tail clamping down against her legs, wings half-spreading in an aggressive pegasi stance.
> "You - are a machine..."
"I am more than that. I am spell and circuit, electron and arcane. I am a man, bound up in metal and spellwork until I can find a way to return to my Sun. Until I can feel her touch again."
> With a squeal and hiss, a camera pod lowers from the ceiling until it is nearly level with Twilight's head.
"And I dearly, dearly hope your presence means my time has come again."
>>
>>29137547
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmore
>>
>>29137435
>The creature stares blankly at the pony princess, remaining silent.
>He wears a robe over his shoulders as it covers his whole body.
>The shirt is ripped and his feet are muddy.
>"You are the one in the book...literally. I have to know who you are."
>The creature remains silent, staring at the alicorn.
>"I am Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria, what is yours."
>She points of hoof to him.
>The creature then opens his mouth and gives out a big sigh.
>"You tell me, princess."
>She perks up upon hearing his voice.
>"You can speak?"
>"I can do many things."
>She hears the voice from behind her and turns around to see Anonymous standing there.
>She turns her head to his previous position to see he has gone.
>"How did you do that..."
>The creature looks at Twilight with a grief look.
>"This place is not real. Everything is an illusion."
>Twilight notices storms clouds suddenly overhead.
>Rain begins to fall as the clouds darken.
>And so proceeds a thunderstorm.
>And just as quickly it stops and the sky is clear once again.
>"Amazing. You must tell me how did you end up like this."
>Anonymous looks puzzled at the alicorn.
>"End up? I have always been here. This is my home. How did you end up here?"
>Twilight came to a fork in the road.
>She did not know what to tell Anonyomus.
>Either to tell him that he was trapped here, or go along with his truth.
>She decided to do neither.
>"How long have you been here?"
>"All my life. I have been in this place, my domain for eternity."
>"Are you not surprised to see something like me then?"
>Anonymous walks around the tall grass and quietly thinks to himself.
>"I try to hide it. I haven't ever spoken to someone before. I always talk to the animals that roam through here though, but they never talk back."
>Twilight evermore curious asks more.
>"Do you feel anything."
>Anon sits beside the purple mare and shows her his hand.
>A tiny light from his palm begins to flicker and light up.
>>
>>29137596

Perhaps that will be all from me. Hopefully >>29137254 has something to share too.

I got tickets for Moana in a few hours and the rest of the day off. Glad I was able to make you happy.
>>
>>29137600
thanks anon, i'd love to hear more when you have time
>>
>>29137547
>>29137596
GOOD SHIT
>>
>>29137547
Really interesting direction, can't wait to see more.

>>29137596
>>29137600
Also interesting. A pity if you don't have any more.
>>
>>29137596
Fuck you faggot this is a good start, I wanna see it through. I'd really prefer you write it, but if nobody else does, I'll pick this up. And I've already got two fics in the works, don't make me work on a third.
>>
>>29136770
>.....
An ellipsis is THREE PERIODS YOU FUCK.
>>
>>29137756
>>
>>29137715
You might have to unfortunately
>>
>>29136770
>Immortal at least 1k years old has issues coping with death.
>>
>>29137797
it makes sense
>>
>>29136819
>Celestia peers over Anon in his bed, with tears flowing down her cheeks.
>Her husband, Anonymous, was diagnosed with cancer, and now lies in his bed.
>He was very weak and fragile at this point.
>"Anon... Don't go... Not like this."
>"Please."
>Anon's eyes grow heavier and heavier.
>"Don't you die on me now."
>Celestia lowers her head to Anon.
>"Things are going to be okay."
>"I promise."
>Anon manages a weak smile of comfort.
>"Please stay alive. For me.
>Celestia makes her way out of Anon's room.
>"I'm going to make things right. I will."
>She traveled down into the depths of Canterlot castle, looking for a tome.
>A tome that could bear a life, a soul.
>The most powerful of artifacts were made sure to be locked deep within the castle.
>Through long hallways and dark rooms, Celestia finally found the tome.
>An ancient artifact that could hold entire beings, and age nor disease could affect them.
>It was a large book with a blank cover, and it showed signs of decay.
>"Here it is."
>Her horn glows in a golden aura and the tome is levitated along with her
>She finds her way out of the darkness and tries to get to Anon as fast as possible.
>Celestia comes up to the door, and pushes it open.
>Anon still remains weak, but alive.
>She raises the tome and Anon stares at it blankly.
>"Don't worry."
>"Everything will be fine, my love."
>She focuses her magic onto the tome and it's activated.
>It glows brightly, and bursts open.
>Ribbons of burning text wrap around Anon tightly and pull him into the open book.
>It shuts and the pages have a bright glow over it.
>A picture of the sun, in the style of Celestia's cutie mark, burns onto the cover.
>"He will be safe now."
>"I promise."
>>
>>29137910
>Anon's new home was kept hidden in Celestia's room.
>After hundreds of years, Twilight is on a visit with her friends to the castle.
>Twilight walks around the place, and stumbles upon Celestia's room.
>She decides to take one small peek inside.
>She looks around and notices a small light.
>Twilight goes over to investigate the source.
>She finds a tome, with an image of the sun on it.
>Her curiosity gets the best of her and she levitates it up to her face.
>She cracks the book open to the first page.
>Suddenly, a beam of bright light shoots out from the inside of the book.
>Twilight drops it and backs away.
>The door shuts behind her, and she looks back at the book with a horrified expression.
>Pages fly out and dance across the room.
>A creature forms above the tome, composed of light.
>It falls onto the ground, but pulls itself back up on two feet.
>The bipedal creature moved it's head around to observe it's surroundings.
>"WHERE AM I?"
"U-um you're in Celestia's room."
>"Celes- Who do you mean 'Celestia'?"
"The princess of the sun?"
>"I do not know of this 'Celesta'."
"You don't?"
"Well, um..."
>Celestia bursts in through the door.
>"I heard a-!"
>She froze mid-sentence and gasped.
>The creature looked down at Celestia
>"Are you 'Celestia'?"
>"A-ANON?"
>"YOU'RE BACK?"
>"I don't know who this 'Anon' is either."
>"YOU'RE ANON! AND I'M CELESTIA!"
>"Don't you remember?"
>"After all these years?"
>The creature seems to be confused and unfamiliar.
>"N-no..."
>Celestia looks at Anon, with her emotions mixing.
>"How do you not remember?"
>Twilight pipes in
>"Excuse me, Celestia? What is going on?"
>She sighs.
>"We will talk about it over dinner."
>"Okay."
>They look back at the creature, who tries to follow Twilight and Celestia out.
>It takes a few steps, but trips over.
>It looks back to find a chain locked around it's leg, coming out from the tome.
>The creature gets back on it's feet and picks up the book.
>It seemed to be trapped in the tome.
>>
>>29137914
Alright, that's it for now. I'm not a fast writer, so don't expect too much.
>>
>>29136777
Lord kek has blessed your
>LOL
>>
>>29136884
kek
>>
>>29136884
>Twilight spends twenty-two minutes or so doing wacky hijinks trying to fake Anon being alive, before the cat's out of the bag and Celestia finds out
>Celestia forgives her and goes on some spiel about friends always being ready to forgive each other
>They hug, credits roll, Celestia flushes Anon's corpse down the toilet
>>
Rescue bump
>>
>>29137547
I really like this one.

You gotta continue.
>>
>>29137547
Moar
>>
>anon gets a butt tumor that gives him a fat ass
>>
>>29136770
Y-yeah hehe *cough cough* just fund my kickstarter to save me
You wouldn't want a dead king right?
>>
>Anon gets a tumor
>It's a sentient magical tumor
>It sings a song about friendship and acceptance while Anon and friends sit in grim, tortured silence, pondering his mortality
>>
>>29140792
>it's malignant
>soon there is a whole chorus of singing tumors
>>
>>29136770
>tfw I won't have time to write for this cool-sounding thread because of my fucking job
fug
>>
WRITEFAGS COME BACK
>>
>>29142102
Thread's dead, baby.
>>
>>29137756
Ahem. Technically it's three dots. A period is a symbol made of one dot.
When a sentence ends in an ellipsis, you also include a period, which makes for four dots in sequence.

However, that is five dots, and you are correct in your assessment of the author being a fuck.
>>
File: 1455662783384.jpg (8KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455662783384.jpg
8KB, 247x200px
>>29136770

>daughter
>>
>>29137797

>Her relationship to her little ponies is almost like a mother to children.
>It's been an invaluable shield against developing romantic feelings.
>Her children passing is a crippling pain, but one she has had to learn to bear.
>Anon's weird shape, behavior, and attitudes catch her completely off guard
>She feels love, true love, possibly for the first time ever.
>In a lifetime that stretches millennia, with habits ingrained to a depth that humans literally cannot imagine, she experiences this unique grief for the first time ever.
>It should not be surprising that she came a bit unhinged.
>>
>You will never die of cancer and make Celestia cry

Hold me
>>
>>29136770
meh/10
>>
>>29137596

>It's fire.
>"Feels real doesn't it?"
>Twilight nods.
>The fire in his hands has the same sensation as any other.
>It's hot, and bright.
>"Like I said, it's an illusion."
>Anon snaps his hand to a fist, and the fire goes out.
>He gets up and struts around, looking all around him.
>Twilight sits there trying to process everything she just witnessed.
>And against her better judgement she decides to tell him a small truth.
>"What would you say, if I said you were a prisoner here?"
>"I would call you a figment of my overactive imagination and wish you a goodbye."
>"But I can show you where I come from."
>Anon looks over at the mare standing across the grass from him.
>"Let me see, how can I prove I'm real."
>Twilight wonders to herself.
>She thinks how can she prove her existence to the complex creature.
>"I know. I will show you something from my world. Something you have never seen before. And I will bring it here and show it to you. Then will you believe me?"
>Anon stands quietly, and thinks what could she possibly have that he doesn't know about.
>"Very well, princess. May you vanish and never come back again. But if you do, I doubt that anything you have will be worth while."
>Twilight nodded.
>"Then I shall depart. See you tomorrow night."
>Anon looked puzzled at the mare as she took her leave.
>With a glow of her horn she felt magic rush through her body.
>And just as before she came back to her bedroom.
>Everything was the same, the walls, the curtains, the ceiling, the bed, and the books in front of her.
>It was nowhere near morning as she thought. Only an hour after midnight.
>"Such a strange person. I'll need to investigate further."
>But now the alicorn moved all her books in a cabinet underneath her bed.
>She yawned and began to drift to sleep.
>Thinking about her adventure, who she encountered and the future.

Alive? Continue?
>>
>>29142772
Yes pls
>>
>>29142772
HE LIVES

pls go on
>>
>>29142772
MORE
>>
File: IMG_1076.jpg (106KB, 620x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1076.jpg
106KB, 620x352px
>>29137547
Anonymous is Mr. House now?
>>
>>29136819
>Turns him into a statue to preserve him until a cure is found ala Mr. Freeze from Batman
>Twilight wanders into a secret room in the castle, looking for Celestia
>She's sitting in front of stone-Anon and talks to Twilight as though Anon were there and alive
>>
>>29142772
>The next morning

>Twilight started her day with her regular morning duties.
>She said hello to Spike, and Starlight, and shared a quick breakfast.
>Then she went over to see Rainbow Dash and get in a quick fly exercise.
>After that she went to Rarity's to help her with inspiration on dresses.
>Later on, she had afternoon tea with Fluttershy, and grabbed a bite with Pinkie and Applejack.
>Throughout all of her activities she wondered what she would bring to show Anon that she was real, and where she was from was real.
>And most of all, how to explain about his entrapment, and who he really is.
>As Twilight continues to try to find answers, she remains in high spirits to her friends, keeping this situation kept to herself.
>Later on the princess returns to her castle near the evening.
>Spike opens the door for her as she trots in.
>"Hey Twilight, How was your day today?"
>She stomps her hooves on the welcome mat outside the giant castle doors.
>"Very occupied, Spike. I'm looking forward to relaxing."
>Twilight Sparkle walks through the castle to her private study, and spike follows.
>"About that, Twilight. You still need to..."
>"Talk to Fluttershy about Owlicious' head stuck, I know."
>"Yeah but you also got to..."
>"Talk about new weather patterns with Rainbow Dash and the weather ponies, I know."
>She trots along the massive halls, barely keeping her eyes open.
>"But Twilight, you need to go to..."
>"See the mayor about changing the zoning laws. Spike, I know."
>Twilight ends up in the kitchen, and begins to make some makeshift tea.
>"Twilight, it's important, you gotta..."
>"Spike. I know my schedule like the back of my horn. What could I possibly have missed?"
>Just then the kitchen doors fly open and in a cloud of smoke, Starlight Glimmer appears.
>"Time for my magic lesson!"
>In the rush of things, a scared Twilight pours the hot tea on her hoof.
>"Ow!"
>She jumps back and knocks her rump into the wall.

Will be back. Keep alive.
>>
>>29143007
Good shit
>>
>>29137940
dumb satan worshipper
>>
>>29143007
Bonk
>>
>you will never get the succ from celestia
>>
>>29143007
Must sleep. Be prepared. Or not. I'm tired.
>>
>>29143607
MY BODY IS READY
>>
Boop
>>
bamp
>>
This is your fault Celly, you gave me horse aids
>>
Bork
>>
>>29136770
Why is Celestia getting told about a terminal condition in the rain? Seems like a dick move to me.
>>
>>29146405
For extra sadness
>>
>>29146405
Neither Anon nor their abomination of a child actually exist. She's just mumbling to herself in the rain. More than a millennia of watching her friends die and sending her only family to the moon has had a detrimental effect on her mental health. Luna's planning to put a shotgun to back of her head soon.
>>
>The anon nuzzles his face into Celestia's fluffy cheeks
>Her tears trickle down his face, and she whimpered into his embrace
>"Anon, what will the subjects say?"
>Anon whispers in her ear
"It's alright, Celestia, I don't regret anything"
>"But..But anon, I crushed your pelvis."
>Anon shushes her "I regret nothing about this."
>"Your high on pure alicorn magic, you don't mean that, please."
>She holds you near as you die in her arms
>>
Still waiting for more machine anon.
>>
File: anon in carbonite.jpg (137KB, 960x582px) Image search: [Google]
anon in carbonite.jpg
137KB, 960x582px
>>29137547
>>29137923
>>29143007
my body is ready
>>
>>29146742
>you will never get high on alicorn magic
>>
Is writefag ded?
>>
>>29148534
They seem to write late at night, at least from the perspective of a filthy American
>>
>>29136770

Turn him into a pony ya scrub.

That or a statue and just bring him back when they find a cure.
>>
>>29148639
>anon is turned into a statue
>celestia places him at their favorite spot in the garden
>she plants beautiful flowers all around, and tends them every day
>she goes there every night and talks with him, even though he cannot hear or see her
>sometimes she sleeps there, imagining his warmth still next to her

damn I gave myself feels
>>
>>29148669

Discord said he could hear.
>>
>>29148684

>you will never be a statue in the garden visited every day by Celestia
>>
>>29148693
>you will never break inside every time she says "I love you" but you're unable to respond in kind
>>
>>29148684
Imagine the horror she'd feel when she realizes that Anon's been awake the whole time.
>>
>>29136770
>"Are you able to place new stars in the sky, Celestia?"
>'An- it's a complicated spell but yes, but don't talk like that.'
>"I want mine on the horizon, right where your sun rises, so I can see you first every morning."
>'Anon, this joke isn't funny.'
>'Anon?'
>>
>>29148639
Somebody already did a statue version:
>>29142960

>>29148669

Both rich with elevated levels of chemically pure feelium.

>>29148684
>>29148693
>Vast lifespan in a stable world being what it is, Celestia eventually has an entire gallery of lost husbandous.
>Some imprisoned, like Discord, for her power attracts similar greatness, and it is a rare soul that holds that without corruption.
>Some preserved, like Anon, who were dying before they had seen as much life as they wanted.
>Some simply cenotaphs, monuments to her loss, beings she couldn't save or who had reached the end of their desire to continue.
>Some of her future students learn about them.
>It seems almost macabre, as their minds are not prepared to understand the timespan over which she found love
>Or the gargantuan scope of her heart that feels each and every one of these losses as if it happened yesterday.
>>
>>29147017
Someone should edit this with the question mark "mask" or blank [no picture available] face.
>>
File: crying-on-sofa1[1].gif (416KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
crying-on-sofa1[1].gif
416KB, 500x281px
>>29148775
Okay this fucking got me, I can't handle these feels
>>
>>29148861
>I can still feelsmith.
HUZZA
>>
>>29148921
m-more
>>
>>29148953
I am like the feelmith Batman, I come and I go.
That one was literally just something that came off the top of my head.
If something else pops up inside the old dome you will know.
It may be here, it may be in another thread or even another board.
I am the night.
>>
>>29148669
>>29148775
My fucking heart

Anons stop
>>
>>29149291
>Anons stop
No.
>>
What if Celestia turned you into a lich king
>>
>>29149347
>Celestia turns you into a lich to stop you from dying
>She makes her horn into your phylactery, so that she can preserve your morality at all times
>She keeps you hidden away from prying eyes in the deepest depths of Canterlot's catacombs
>She visits you often to observe your miserable undead state, and remind herself how important it is to continue searching for a cure
>>
>>29149455
>All of this torture.
>All of this immortal struggle.
>You cannot escape, lest be discovered by the surface.
>You are powerful beyond imagination.
>The very ley lines are under your beck and call.
>Yet.
>You can only get 56k internet.
>>
>>29149347
>Celestia is killed
>Somehow
>In a fit of rage and despair, and in a desperate attempt to find a way to bring his love back from the dead, her husband Anon studies the forbidden tomes kept deep in Celestia's library.
>Anon soon becomes a lich, pale and dessicated, his soul bound to his wedding ring, his most cherished possesion
>Despite the time he now had thanks to his eternal life, no spell could raise Celestia from the dead
>Anon gathers the wealth of books, tomes, and scrolls, and seals himself in the royal catacombs.
>There he toils, studying, guarding his beloved's final resting place from theives, looters, and prying eyes alike. No one dares disturb Celestia's grave, lest they incur the wrath of the her husband, the Mad Lich.
>On moonless nights deep within the royal castle, it is said you can hear the faint echo of soft, silent, weeping, the cries of a man who lost everything he held dear.
>>
WRITEFAG COME BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
is writefag dead
>>
b-bump?
>>
Why... Why must this die? Can we not have a good thing forever? Must all good come to a end ?
>>
File: big_1468021540_image.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1468021540_image.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>29136770
"Celestia, come closer."
"I need... I need..."
>"What do you need?"
"A threesome..."
>>
File: 1466909762193.png (253KB, 1399x792px) Image search: [Google]
1466909762193.png
253KB, 1399x792px
>>29151842
Nope. Nuh uh, not letting that shit be last reply. Nope. Bump.
>>
>>29136819
>Celestia finds an enchanted tome among Starswirl's belongings after his death
>It's a series of children's stories with a sapient narrator
>The idea was that parents who were too busy to read stories to their kids could let the book read itself, and the it would be able to respond to their questions and comments
>He gave up when he realized that he'd created life and there were all sorts of ethical dilemmas that go along with that
>Celestia and the Narrator become close friends, he's always there to talk to and be a shoulder to cry on (metaphorically, of course)
>After hundreds of years, the book has deteriorated and her friend is beginning to wither away with it
>He has trouble even remembering her name now
>Desperate to save him, she searches for some way to release him from the book and bring him into the real world
>>
>>29149703
I need this
>>
Are the writefags dead?
>>
>>29152834
We never die.
It hurts.
>>
Writefags pls
>>
>>29151963
I like it, feels more light hearted than the others.
I know this makes me a bad person. I just can't anthropomorphize nor even empathise with a book
>>
>>29151963
>>29153420
Nah, I feel it too. The story is more about creation instead of just preserving somebody that's dying.
>>
Urgent bump
>>
bonk for writefags
>>
>>29136770
>Long before Luna was banished, Anon came to Equestria.
>It was quite jarring from his own world, but he found ways to adapt and live his own way.
>Eventually, he even found love in the form of the Princess of the Sun.
>They married, and after some trying, had a daughter.
>They were overjoyed, and had many wonderful years together.
>Eventually, their daughter succumbed to an unknown illness, taken away from them too soon.
>They were devastated, but moved on, for the good of themselves, and Equestria.
>Eventually though, a similar sickness found it's way into Anon as well.
>Anon was growing weak.
>He was afflicted with a sickness that Equestria had barely known.
>Celestia and the royal doctors could barely understand it, their knowledge only extended by the death of their daughter.
>Anon's outlook looked grim.
>After months of study and searching through every spell book in existence, Celestia believed she had concocted a cure.
>If she gave him magic, pure Alicorn magic, perhaps it would purge the illness from his body.
>This was not simply casting a spell on Anon, this was completely transferring some of her power to him.
>When his condition looked most grim, she tried it.
>She passed out. He almost died.
>>
File: discordwindow.png (635KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
discordwindow.png
635KB, 1280x720px
>>29156026
>When Celestia awoke, Anon was more lively then he had been in years, but not in a good way.
>He was screaming in pain.
>The pure, uncorrupted magic magic had done the opposite of what Celestia had hoped.
>Instead of purging the illness from his body, it intertwined with it.
>The excess magic caused strange new transformations in his body.
>Paw of a lion, antler of a deer, tail of a dragon, he didn't look like the Anon she loved.
>But surely he was still in there? Right?
>Wrong. The magic had too influenced his memories.
>He no longer remembered the time they had together, even the love they shared for their daughter.
>He only knew that Celestia had caused him the pain he now felt, and to become the freakish abomination he now was.
>When he became conscious again, he looked at Celestia, only now filled with hate.
>He did not know that Celestia had tried to save him, only that he had not seen her in a long, long time.
>"Did you miss me Celestia? I've missed you."
>>
>>29156026
>>29156037
good shit
>>
Where did the writefag go?
>>
File: 1481915997977.png (919KB, 733x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1481915997977.png
919KB, 733x2200px
>>29143007
>As The wall shakes, the shelf hinges become loose.
>One by one, a series of pots and pans fall onto Twilight's head.
>From her head sprouts an enormous bump, and just like that she collapses onto the kitchen floor.

>Time passes

>Twilight wakes up with a pounding headache and nausea.
>She looks to her side to see Spike sitting next to her.
>"What happened, Spike?"
>"You got hit in the head. Multiple times. But you're alright now, just rest."
>She hears a sudden light wind come through the trees, and the sound of the birds chirping too."
>"Huh? How odd, I must be hearing things after that trauma. I can hear morning birds."
>Spike looks stunned, and unable to form a response.
>Until his lips can finally move revealing the truth.
>"Actually Twilight, those are morning birds. You slept through the night."
>Twilight is speechless.
>"What!"
>Spike continues.
>"That's not entirely true either. You slept through all of yesterday in fact. Did I forget to mention that?"
>"What!"
>Twilight's eye begins to twitch, and she falls back into her pillow groaning.
>Just then Starlight comes in with refreshments.
>"Good to see you are awake, Twilight. I brought you some warm soup to help you recover. And sorry about the sudden outburst. My bad."
>Twilight groans.
>Starlight places the tray in front of her.
>Twilight blows on the soup just before she drinks it up.
>"Thank you guys. I appreciate the gestures. But with a whole day lost, I have lots of work to do."
>Twilight leans over to get out of her bed, just before Spike stops her.
>"You can't go anywhere Twilight, we had a nurse come by yesterday, and she told us, you won't be able to do much in your condition, and that bed rest is a must."
>Twilight groans again and slumps back in her bed.
>"Alright, Twilight. How about I take care of some of those tasks you need done today, and Spike can be stay here with you."
>Spike smiles upon that idea.
>"I like the sound of that."

Gibs me moment.
>>
>>29157109
AT LAST
>>
>>29157109
>Twilight pouts. She won't be able to do much without privacy.
>And now she was already late for a meeting she set up.
>But then through all the head trauma, she hatches an idea.
>"Alright, Spike, you can watch over me today though. On one condition."
>"You name it, Twilight."
>With a little conjuration magic, she summons a little bell.
>She carefully places it onto her bedside.
>"Now this bell is magic, and can only be heard by you, Spike."
>Spike nods, and Starlight observes.
>"Promise me that only when I ring then bell you will come and see me for whatever I need."
>"Yes, ma'am."
>"And you promise not to let anybody else bother me today, okay?"
>"You have my word."
>Twilight smiles, and rings the bell.
>"Now I want you to go to the library, and grab me Intermediate Spells for filles volumes, 1 through 5, a notebook, some quills, and ink, Ancient Unicorn History of Equestria, and some hot cocoa. And not a thing more."
>Spike nods and gleefully trots out of the room.
>"I'm on it!"
>Starlight looks upon her ill mentor with worry.
>"Are you sure you trust me enough to do some of your duties?"
>"You're just acting as a organizer for the mayor today. It shouldn't be that hard."
>Twilight pats her apprentice on her back.
>"You'll do fine. Now if you don't mind, I would like to catch up on some rest. Who knew that sleeping in a whole day could leave a pony so exhausted."
>Starlight smiles and leaves the room, closing the door.
>After the knob has turned, Twilight immediately shuts the windows, and closes the blinds.
>She gathers out a little work station built into her bed for situations like this.
>From underneath her bed, carefully tucked away, she pulls out some of the books, and examines them once more.
>At the same time she lights a few candles to provide some light.
>She reviews her studies and looks over her flashcards again.
>Just then she hears a knock at the door.
>"It's Spike. Can I come in?"
>In no rush she closes her book and calls out for Spike.
>>
>>29157220
>"Come in, Spike."
>The door opens, showing Spike carrying a tower of objects.
>All of what Twilight has asked for, with the tea at the very top.
>Twilight floats the cocoa down to her side and takes a gentle sip of it.
>"You can just put them by my bedside."
>Spike takes his time to carry all of the heavy books to Twilight.
>He lets them down with a heavy thump, as it hits the crystal floor.
>He wipes a bit of sweat from his head showing a job well done.
>"Anything else, Twilight."
>He says gasping for air.
>"No thank you, that will be all. I will call you if I need something else. Now I just need time to catch up."
>Spike smiles and shows himself out.
>Just then, Twilight repeats to herself.
>"Time..."
>Spike hears, and calls out.
>"What's that?"
>Twilight shakes her head and answers back.
>"Time to get some work done. I'll let you know if I need something, Spike. You're excused."
>Spike's head is just through the door.
>"Alright then...I'll be out here...waiting for your bell..okay...um..bye."
>He shuts the door and lets the princess to her work.
>Twilight takes out the rest of the books from under her bed.
>"What about time?"
>She begins writing in her notes.
>Looking over her notes she comes to the conclusion no creature like, Anonymous is ever present in Equestrian history, and any other sources she has.
>And this book has no magic like any other.
>The ability to take a living being and place it inside a book.
>"From what I can find. This book is clearly very old, perhaps as old as Equestria, or maybe longer. But the writing shows it was a spell used by a high ranking unicorn from the era after or before Luna's banishment. It's possible these are related, but I have no further evidence to support it. All I know is that this book is really old, and translating this spell so far has shown, not to be easy, which leads me to speculate. Whoever placed, Anonymous in this book, did not want him to escape to easily, even with outside help, such as myself."
>>
>>29157299
moar
>>
>>29157317
moar indeed
>>
Comfy bump
>>
File: IMG_2267.jpg (592KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2267.jpg
592KB, 844x1200px
>>
>>29137547
HELLO?
>>
>>29157299
gud
>>
Goodbye feels thread it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>29160818
writefag hasnt finished yet anon
>>
>>29158225
Coco a cute
>>
>>29160818
Maybe I should move it to the writfag thread or something? I have family to deal with for rest of weekend.
>>
>>29161616
Up to you, but if you do move it make sure to make a pastebin of the story so far
>>
>>29161696
Update: Here is pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/u/Voice_of_the_Machine

It's under "Tome". When this thread dies, where do I go? Thanks for asking.
>>
>>29162076
Not sure, is AiE still a thing?
>>
Bonk
>>
>>29162237
It is, but the only reason it dies is because of threads built off of prompts that COULD go there.
>>
>>29161616
Holy shit dat post number
>>
File: operation_game_classic.jpg (171KB, 832x861px) Image search: [Google]
operation_game_classic.jpg
171KB, 832x861px
>>29136770
"What the fuck Celestia? It's only a game, the patient isn't a real person"
>>
File: 1462682414671.jpg (9KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1462682414671.jpg
9KB, 218x232px
>>29163098
Thanks for the keks.
>>
(You) is back
>>
>>29163784
Check
>>
File: image.jpg (556KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
556KB, 2000x2000px
>Page 10
>>
not rip yet
>>
riparooni
>>
>>29168563
This is a concept with legs. I want it to stay alive. But if this thread dies, all you writefags, please remake it.
Or come to Writefag's Guild
>>29142799
Or Anon in Equestria
>>29139027
>>
>>29169515
It's dead, senpai.

>aie
>how to lose your entire fanbase in a single decision
>>
bonk
>>
>>29170661
>how to lose your entire fanbase in a single decision
Which decision would that be?
>>
>>29169515
yup
>>
>>29169515
You might be able to get away with starting a new thread with an OP based on the concepts came up with in this thread. The OP probably turned a lot of people off.
>>
>>29136873
I call that bullshit.
>>
bump for intrest
>>
>>29173263
>>
>>29136770
I don't get it
>>
bonk
>>
>>29166886
Swibble is hot
>>
>>29174154
>>
>>29136770
sorry celestia, my dick's stuck this way forever. maybe you'll get used to it eventually. we can have rarity make us an anal training kit with different size butt plugs so you can work yourself up to be ready to take me again.
>>
>>29143143
This
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.