[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of founding a poor-ass village in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Appleloosa.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Appleloosa.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What was the point of founding a poor-ass village in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>29128727
DUDE APPLES LMAO
>>
>>29128727
They wanted to live a western life.

Found a patch of land suitable for agriculture, settled in and started living their dreams out.

That or it's simply another branch of the Apple family getting a bit of land suitable for apple orchards like Granny Smith and her family have with Ponyville.
>>
>>29128727
They needed a reason to kick out those fucking buffalo.
>>
File: ded.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>29128751
>Found a patch of land suitable for agriculture
The problem is, it's basically just sand and rocks, they took the only flat patch of the land to plant their apple trees.
This is simply retarded.

>>29128760
Seriously, I'm rewatching S1 and I see more and more racist acts from that bitch AJ and her family

>Winter Wrap Up - "Dern eet, Twa, u used magick! It's not how wer doing it on MAH farm!"
>but it's okay for pegasi to use their wings when earth ponies can suck a dick
>Fall Weather Friends - "boo hoo, RD you used yah weengs and you are better than me, yor cheatin'!"
>Over the barrel - "Buffalos need to fuck off becoz it's our land now!"
>>
>>29128801
Maybe it's suitable for some kind of apples preferring warmer climates?

http://eatdrinkbetter.com/2009/02/18/apple-varities-for-warm-climates/
>>
>>29128823
Bloomberg was born in Ponyville, they just moved dozens of trees here
>>
>>29128727
Its in the middle of no where so that the equestrian law wont bother cracking down on the brothels and whore houses which really makes the town money.

The Apples are just a front for the town.

Come to Appleloosa and lay down your seed
>>
>>29129151
kek
>>
>>29128727
Same as the real world. Gold.
>>
>>29128801
Earth ponies were a mistake - me
>>
>>29128801
I really liked the ending to over a barrel it was the perfect compromise.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.