[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been trying to catch up on MLP as of late and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: gabby.png (194KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
gabby.png
194KB, 1024x792px
So I've been trying to catch up on MLP as of late and I made it to the episode where Gabby shows up.

This is gonna sound dumb

But I kind of wanted her to get a Cutie Mark.
>>
>>29111797
youre right, that does sound dumb. slap yourself.
>>
You realize that she's basically the fan character Derpy Hooves, but turned into a griffon, since the grey, wall-eyed pegasus mare is now canonically "Muffin", right?
>>
>>29111813
No I was not aware of that. Huh.

That's stupid.
>>
>>29111813
>basically derpy
ya, no. derpy already appeared multiple times. we know how she acts. if anything its ponka as a gryphon. she likes to help everyone cuz she likes to see them happy.
>>
>>29111829
Derpy would still be Derpy if Yamino and The Autists hadn't ruined "The Last Roundup".
>>
You only wanted her to get a cutie mark so you can stare at her ass more.
>>
File: scheming griffon.png (108KB, 504x566px)
scheming griffon.png
108KB, 504x566px
>>29111797
No, griffons are an inferior race and deserve to get ovened.
>>
>>29111944
>her ass more
implying her arse is worthy to look at.
>>
>>29112087
>not wanting to help her get her cutiemark in being a cum dump
>>
>>29112071
>Getting this triggered
>b&thro
>Not liking something cute because furries
Relax and toke a bong or something.
>>
>>29111797
You're right. That does sound dumb.
>>
File: 1pcd.jpg (93KB, 1103x776px)
1pcd.jpg
93KB, 1103x776px
>>29112157
>this is still up
>>
>>29114517
I'm glad it still is. When I clicked on that thread I hoped that someone would post it or link to it and that fag made my wish come true.
>>
>>29114517
>/mlp/
>having jannies

I applied and I didn't get an e-mail back.

They clearly don't give two fucks about this board.
>>
File: IMG_4719.gif (551KB, 743x497px)
IMG_4719.gif
551KB, 743x497px
>>29111797
But wasnt she cute tho?
>>
>>29115177
same here
>>
>>29115177
>>29115189
They want to give the positions to barneyfags, why do you think moderation is consistently shit here.
>>
>>29111797
Gryphons don't get cutie marks.
>>
>>29115177
im fairly sure they dont get people to monitor boards that they frequent. thats why this place gets a grab bag of deletions and bans everytime new janitors arrive. the newjans have no idea how this board works.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.