[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"All of your perceived power, all of your ingenuity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: nightmare-moon.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare-moon.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>"All of your perceived power, all of your ingenuity and machinations and I have still brought you low, Anon."
>"You truly thought you could stand before the living embodiment of nightmares?"
>"At what point in this vast power struggle did you believe yourself above any of the other creeping worms that I so easily crushed?"
>"This throne is mine. My sister is imprisoned and the world lay before me, ripe for the taking."
>"Goodbye, usurper. Enjoy your last few days of suffering. The dungeon has been expecting you."
>>
>>
[Greentext showcasing a witty comeback]

[Greentext showcasing a Humanity Fuck Yeah momen]

[Greentext showcasing lewd]

Covered all bases. We're good now.
>>
File: vP6406B.gif (983KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
vP6406B.gif
983KB, 500x370px
>>29101308
>That was it, the last barrier that was holding Anon back had been broken and it took almost dieing for it to do so.
>Anon at once push a rush of pain as his body start tearing itself apart leaving a bizarre contorting mass of metal beneath it.
>But he also feels excitement when he sees nightmare moon's face, stricken with fear. The anticipation of his bloody revenge is enough to power him through his transformation.
>>
>>29101308
>roleplaying
Delete this
>>
File: 6313772357.jpg (85KB, 533x358px) Image search: [Google]
6313772357.jpg
85KB, 533x358px
>>29101308
>Nightmare Moon carefully placed her painted ball in the corner of the prison cell before slamming the door shut.
>A mad cackle followed and she stared down at the ball.
>"Hope? What possible hope could you have, Anon?"
>She looks around the empty room.
>"I have defeated everypony in Equestria. You're the only one left."
>Her smile cracks and twitches.
>"You think just because you're the only one left that somehow you are chosen? Perhaps you are the one destined to defeat me?"
>The ball rolls over slightly and she fixes it once more.
>"You're a fool! The night is eternal! I am eternal! Only I can exist forever!"
>Her breathing labors for a moment, but she calms herself before speaking once more.
>"I suppose I should give you credit for lasting this long. Are we destined to battle forever, Anon? Will it be you and I for eternity?"
>She stares intently down at the ball.
>Her anger grows once more.
>"Answer me! Anon! Anon!"
>>
>>29101352
That's one way to cope with a thousand years of exile
>>
>>29101308
Oh, sure. Just use magic to win against any and everything. OP Mary Sue garbage. Who's the real faggot here?
>>
>>29101324
You forgot
[Greentext showing how anon got to this point]
>>
>>29101308
"Never underestimate the ingenuity of mankind, nor his ability to void warranties."
>"What is that drivel you spew, lowly worm?"
"You must understand that the very lack of magical ability forced man to create all manner of aids to keep him safe. For example, this welding mask. It protects the eyes from intense changes in light level."
>Slipping the mask on and tightening the straps, you continue.
"Not only did man create artifacts to shield from danger, he created many items merely for pleasure or mirth. A very pink friend of mine absolutely loved this device. Its called silly string and all it does is make a mess."
>"While being very informative, I cannot see how this is pertinent to your current situation."
"Dont worry, Miss Moon, my motives will soon be clear as day. Lastly, man made many things that destroyed and consumed. Fire is one of those things he mastered. To me, this is a simple lighter. It creates a spark and flammable gasses ignite to make a stable flame."
>Flicking the lighter on, you see Nightmare Moon flinch and squint at the source of illumination in the pitch black room.
"Now, all of these items are completely innocuous by themselves. But together, they spell out your demise."
>Pulling the mask down, you depress the top of the silly string while flicking the lighter on.
>With a satisfying 'fwoosh' the string catches fire rapidly, casting blinding light into the dark room.
>Nightmare Moon reels back, completely surprised.
>In her moment of weakness, you strike.
>Throwing your homemade bolos at her hind legs, and tackling her to the floor, you finish the attack by sapping her with a single strike to the back of the head with a cloth bag of iron shavings.
>She was out cold, and to the victor goes the spoils.
>>
>>29101308
>>29101324
>>29102607

>record scratch

"Woah, hang on. I bet your wondering how I got into THIS mess"
>>
>>29101308
>>
>>29103085
Woah, hold on!
I was following until the very end, but then you lost me.
Anon was captured
NMM underestimated him
He surprised and incapacitated her by creative use of harmless items for offense.
I got all of that.
Then please, tell me, who the hell is this Victor guy and where did he come from?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.