[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you? Whats your favorite Pony? Why is that Pony your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

How are you?

Whats your favorite Pony?

Why is that Pony your favorite?

How would you feel if your favorite Pony was the main character of the last game you played?

What would you do to spend a whole day with your Pony?

Would you steal something?

Would you rob a bank?

Would you kill someone?

All for her?

Do you think she would ever love you back?

Does she complete you?

Do you ever look at a wall or day dream in the space you are now, thinking about her, feeling about her, imagining a hour with her at a breaths moment, essence in its stand point, a bridge between a wonderful Pony and you complete, with peace ever lasting?

Whats your favorite ice cream flavor?
>>
Good

Moondance

Qtpie

Eh, weird they dont mix well.

Just a day? Nothing rather her not be real than be teased.

I dont need a reason to steal.

I dont see how money helps break dimensions.

Yea.

I'd do it more for myself.

Love isn't real.

No.

Yeah.

Cookie dough.
>>
I'm pretty good. Chilling out on a couch right now.

Dashie.

She's beautiful, among everything else.

I don't know who the main character is in TF2, but if it involves her dying then I don't like it.

I could do anything, as long as she would be okay with it.

She's probably stolen things, so sure.

I'd totally rob a bank, it seems like an amazing story.

Again, only if she wouldn't think of me differently for it.

Of course.

With time, yeah.

In every way.

I have a tulpa, does that count?

Mint chocolate.
>>
>>29088637
>How are you?
Bored and procrastinating. Should be doing some work right now, but can't be fucked.
>Whats your favorite Pony?
Pinkie Pie
>Why is that Pony your favorite?
She's selfless and keeps others smiling. She's also funny and cute, pretty much my dream girl.
>How would you feel if your favorite Pony was the main character of the last game you played?
I'm actually playing as her in Pokémon Sun right now. Dressing up Chicken-chan like her.
>What would you do to spend a whole day with your Pony?
Pretty much anything.
>Would you steal something?
I have stolen before, so yes.
>Would you rob a bank?
Maybe, depends on if I can get away with it.
>Would you kill someone?
Depends on who, she wouldn't approve of me killing some rando.
>All for her?
Of course.
>Do you think she would ever love you back?
Probably not, but I can try anyway. She'd be my friend at the very least.
>Does she complete you?
She makes me want to do better.
>Do you ever look at a wall or day dream in the space you are now, thinking about her, feeling about her, imagining a hour with her at a breaths moment, essence in its stand point, a bridge between a wonderful Pony and you complete, with peace ever lasting?
All the damn time.
>Whats your favorite ice cream flavor?
Honey and lavender.
>>
>>29088637
>How are you?
Bored to death, figuring out what to do with my life
Dashie
She's loyal and really cares about her friends. Her cool, competitive side will make sure there is no shortage of adventure, while it's super cute when she shows her soft side. What I love most is that her flaws just make all the good things seem even better.
>How would you feel if your favorite Pony was the main character of the last game you played?
Not sure, since my computer broke 4 months ago, If I had to take a guess on which game I last played, I think she would do pretty well as a dragonborn.
Anything she'd want me to do, unless it involves seriously harming people who don't deserve it.
Yes
>Would you rob a bank?
>>29090517
>Would you kill someone?
Only if I'd want to kill that someone anyway
>All for her?
Yes
If my crappy mental health doesn't ruin everything, I don't see why not
>Does she complete you?
In a lot of ways, and I'll do my best to complete her
>Do you ever look at a wall or day dream in the space you are now, thinking about her, feeling about her, imagining a hour with her at a breaths moment, essence in its stand point, a bridge between a wonderful Pony and you complete, with peace ever lasting?
More than is healthy for me
Coconut
>>
File: aXm4167xjU.jpg (65KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm4167xjU.jpg
65KB, 650x650px
I think I'm okay right now.

I like Apple Bloom and I like how she's so good at helping and sympathizing with others, and really cares about them.

I've last played Twisted Metal: Head-On. It's anxiety-inducing, because I don't want her to explode.

I'd leave everyone in my life behind with the mistaken belief that I was an evil person who did any and all bad stuff. and I'd die.

For stealing or robbing a bank, my answer could change with my mood, but I would not kill to be with her. She'll be happy without me, and doesn't need to have something like that on her conscience, and neither do I. She's shouldn't be with a murderer.

Yes, she would love me. I'm not complete, but I believe she could bring me to a point like that. She's made me very happy.

I spend almost all day every day thinking about this, to a point where it's a pain to focus on much anything else, and like strawberry ice cream.
>>
>>29088637
>How are you?

Sore, but doing fine otherwise

>What's your favorite Pony?

Fluttershy

Too adorable for her own good

I doubt she would fare very well versus Ornstein and Smough

>What would you do to spend a day with your Pony?

I would ask whoever could make it possible very very nicely

Nothing of consequence

>Would you rob a bank?

I once took a pen from the front desk of a bank without asking, if that counts

>Would you kill someone?

Only if they try to kill me first

>All for her?

Depends on how badly she needs the pen

Platonically, yes. Romantically, no

>Does she complete you?

I haven't gotten to that point of desperation yet

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like talking with her during a long car drive, or what it would be like to feel her sleeping next to me, but for the most part I try not to think about it.

>What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate fudge
>>
>>29088637
Alright

Sweetie Belle

I relate to her over every other character

The binding of Sweetie? Sounds fun

Whatever she wanted to do

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Im not worthy

She is an angel

Yes

I like french vanilla.
>>
File: wish.jpg (35KB, 610x667px) Image search: [Google]
wish.jpg
35KB, 610x667px
>>29088637
I'm doing okay.

I am constantly switching between Pinkie, Sweetie Belle, and Fluttershy

I love Pinkie for her ability to make me genuinely laugh and she is pretty.
Sweetie Belle is adorable, pure, and and all around cutey pie.
Flutters is a beacon of kindness who has grown so much since I knew her from 2012. Her undying love is something that no other pony has.

I would not be happy, I believe Overwatch is great the way it is and I've never been a fan of shoehorning ponies into stuff for no reason.

I'd do plenty, but you'd have to give me specifics and only then can I really give a solid answer

Yes
Yes
Yes

No

No

No

Yes

Chocolate Vanilla Twist
>>
Shitty tbqh
Trixie
She's miserable
Eve online has no antagonists nor protagonists
I cant do much but i would try my best
No
No
Depends
No
I hope
Yes
Kinda? I daydream almost all the time.
I don't like sweets and I hate ice cream

I also hate fun. What is the point of this thread, again?
>>
>How are you?
Tired but happy.
Starlight Glimmer
She's smart, powerful, and made a lot of mistakes but wants to make up for them. She's also really hot.
Not sure if Dota even HAS a main character, but that'd be awesome.
Pretty much anything.
Probably not.
>Would you rob a bank?
Very unlikely.
>Would you kill someone?
Only in self-defense or defense of my loved ones.
>All for her?
Of course.
I don't know. I'm a lot like Sunburst who she seems to get along with.
>Does she complete you?
I don't know. I feel incomplete without her.
Yes. All the time.
Rocky road.
>>
I'm fine, and my favorite pony is pony. Pony is my favorite pony because she is pony. Pony is pony of pony game. I would pony with my pony, given the chance. I don't think ponies can steal pony, so no. Pony would not pony-rob a bank. Pony is too pony to pony someone. I would pony pony for my pony. Pony loves me because she is pony. Pony is a piece of me. I really wish pony could pony around in real life. I like pony vagina ice-cream flavor.
>>
>>29094894
>Eve Online
>I also hate fun

No shit.
>>
>>29088637
Bored

Derpy

She fails a lot, and it reminds me of myself. plus the bubble butt

Halo Wars I've been bored, fuck youso I guess I would be using all my resources for muffins

We would just talk while looking at the sky, day and night

yes
yes
and if she didn't have to know

probably not

yes

right now

mint chocolate chip
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.