[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far can Hasbro go without triggering the age restrictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Lunar Eclipsed.webm (926KB, 1000x588px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Eclipsed.webm
926KB, 1000x588px
How far can Hasbro go without triggering the age restrictions on the show? How far can they go and get away with it?
>>
>>29078878
Twilight committed mass murder in too many pinkies, find a reformation spell in keep clam and fluteer on.

Season 5 finale and the x-mas carol have dark moments.

>Get away with it?

They been getting away with for some time. What are you talking about it?
>>
>>29078878
>>29078911 pretty much nailed it. We see what looks like a biosphere collapse in S5's ashlands timeline. It doesn't get much darker than that.
>>
On the topic. What do you think the pony movie will be like? Will it have a slightly higher rating? Regardless it's likely there will be one fight scene. Like it or hate it, I think the movie deserves one. Better than Tirek I hope.
>>
>>29078951
>Better than Tirek I hope
What wrong with it?

>>29078944
>Pretty much nailed it.
Thank you.

I felt there a couple more dark moments I miss please list or link them.
>>
>>29078878

Hasbro doesn't make the show, they're the ones who ARE enforcing restrictions.

That said, the show is rated TV-Y.

Occasional fantasy violence is OK, but blood and weapons are not. (as you've no doubt noticed, even armies fight using their hooves).
No swearing, substitutes are fine and used to some effect within the show.
Obviously sexual content is a no-no, allusions are fine.
Same with alcohol and drugs. "The punch has been... Spiked!"
>>
>>29078958
I meant more epic. Trying not to sound like a sperg. Most of /mlp/ seems to hate adventure or action sequences. Normally followed by "muh dragon ball"
>>
>>29078944

An after-the-end scenario isn't dark, for it to be considered dark you need to link it to an emotional investment or struggle.

The Sombra timeline is dark, because enslaved crystal ponies are clad in heavy armor and sent off to fight a war against their will.
Starlight Glimmer's plan itself is dark, she wants to rip Twilight's friendships apart time and time and time again and watch as Twilight is slowly driven to despair.
A world that's suddenly inhospitable because reasons is not dark.
>>
>>29078992
>after-the-end scenario isn't dark
So your saying that make wonder what happen then dark?
>>
>>29079010

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.
>>
>>29078911
>x-mas
It's called Christmas faggot.
>>
>>29079720
>being a faggot
>>
>>29078992
I gotta say, that whole war timeline between Equestria and the Crystal Empire was quite dark.
>>
>>29078958
>I felt there a couple more dark moments I miss please list or link them.
Trixie attempted a messy suicide in front of a crowd of ponys
>>
>>29080559
It's more like the show must go on mentality rather then suicide.
>>
>>29078878
They weren't even willing to write an arc where Twilight gets corrupted by the shadow magic she copied from Celestia, instead making it "alicorn magic" which doesn't even make sense because Sombra wasn't a fucking alicorn. You want "dark" out of this show? You're going to have to read between the lines, stretch your imagination, and come up with it yourself.
>>
>>29080581
This never made sense to me nobody knew she was planing to do it.
Besides if it was show must go on she would have waited until the end of the show to do the thing that would kill her otherwise she is just ending the show early
>>
>>29080625
Thats a blessing in diguise it would have been pretty shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.