[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time two characters are together for more than a minute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Every time two characters are together for more than a minute in the show, they get shipped. Why does the fandom do this?
>>
>>29063509
Because their dicks tell them to.
>>
>>29063509
Anytime 2 characters say words to each other or make any physical contact, they get shipped. That's just how it works.
>>
>>29063509
Maybe it gives them a similar romantic satisfaction that a waifuist gets, but by living vicariously through those characters. Or it's just fun, somehow. What I wonder is why the animators seem to be doing it on purpose, lately. If no shipping was intended, a lot of these expressions and close touching is just weird and doesn't make sense as two ponies who just met being friendly.
>>
File: 1474872358316.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1474872358316.png
108KB, 357x368px
>>29063509
To be honest, the only canon characters that were intentionally ship teased on the show were:

Big Mac and Marble
Sunburst and Starlight
Lyra and Bon Bon
Flash and Twilight (EQG)
Spike and Rarity(kind of dead for 2 seasons now)
Discord and Fluttershy
Couple of one shots: Rarity and Trenderhoof. Sky and Vapor, and some instants in the IDW comics

Other friendships are pretty much meme shippings made by fans.
>tfw most of the fandom isn't that smart to understand the interactions on screen
>>
>>29063601
They showed Spike with his Rarity plush in Season 5&6. He's learning to contain his spaghetti like us and not spaz out everytime he sees her.
>>
File: 1415652110030.gif (236KB, 1400x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1415652110030.gif
236KB, 1400x1300px
>>29063509
>more than a minute
>>
>>29063520
Even if neither of those happen, they get shipped.
>>
>>29063601
Wrong
Right
Half-Wrong
Right
Entirely one sided
Wrong

I understand that many of you might be legitimately autistic in addition to being socially isolated and desperately lonely but thats no excuse for willfully misinterpreting basic interaction as romantic intent
>>
>>29063696
>my personal headcanon count as objective observation
Just becasue you're autistic and can't understand social cues doesn't mean any of those listed weren't ship teased on the show becasue i can give you a screencap of any of them as evidence.
>>
>>29063509

I dont mind lesbian ships with Starlight as long as she is the one taking the dick
>>
>>29063509
>>
>>29063509
Fandoms also tend to ship characters who have canonically never even spoken to each other.
Don't think too hard about it.
>>
>>29063509
I remember when this board hated shipping. But now we've gone back down the ponychan rout and are now back where we started.
>>
File: autism awareness.jpg (64KB, 589x1087px) Image search: [Google]
autism awareness.jpg
64KB, 589x1087px
>>29063509
Autism.
>>
>>29065111
there is no dick in a lesbian relationship
>>
>>29063509
>>29066354
>blank 'I gotta keeps muh shitpost thred alive xDD' posts
>glimmer in the OP at all
Hahaha, fuck you, trashed.
>>
>>29063509
because it's a cancer with no chemio. Also self insertion and blah blah
>>
>>29063509
I haven't shipped any characters on the show before these two. I can't tell you why.
>>
>>29063696
You call this not a ship tease?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.