[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for a waifu thread. Talk about your waifu, and say nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 210

Time for a waifu thread. Talk about your waifu, and say nice things about other waifus.

Who is your waifu, and why does she mean so much to you?
>>
>>29043816
Bump,would post but I'm on mobile.
>>
File: 1463192268781.png (257KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463192268781.png
257KB, 1080x720px
>>29043816
>rarifags trying to get others to heal their insecurities
Kys whoraelovers
>>
>>29044134
>Dashfag trying to start shit

This is why people hate you.
>>
>>29044196
Be nice to the Dashfag still, no one should feel like their group is hated.
>>
File: 1468312834191.jpg (47KB, 607x415px) Image search: [Google]
1468312834191.jpg
47KB, 607x415px
>>29044134
>>
>>29043816
I would do any pone, any time
>>
My waifu is Starlight Glimmer. Every look into her eyes makes my heart race, and I feel warm and tingly thinking about her. I want to love her, to cherish her, to spend my life beside her.
And she's unbelievably sexy. Holy fuck she gets me hard.

>>29043816
Rarity is an elegant, class pony. I wouldn't want to love her, but she'd be my go-to source of dating advice.

>>29044134
Dashie has come so far. She's a fucking WONDERBOLT. If this were any normal cartoon she'd still be trying to get her boating license, but she's achieved her lifelong dream.
>>
>>29044241
Starlight Glimmer is good. I've warmed up to her. She has had moments of poor writing, and I feel bad for her for that, she's still a good horse. I just want her to get some better moments, particularly with the Mane 6, not just Twilight.
>>
File: best.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I love Apple Bloom, and dedicate my affection to her. I like her simple and warm colors, especially her amber eyes, and seeing and just thinking about her is my favorite thing to do. I could talk on and on about her and how much I admire her, but to put it simply, she is very important to my life and I'm happy to have found her. I'm glad that she's been getting more thoughtful and mature, and with a more developed voice lately, and hope it keeps up and the CMC finally become something older than "fillies". While I already love her how she is, it would make things easier, and its so satisfying to see her growing. However she ends up in the show, I'm sure I'll adore it.

Even looking at lewd art of other characters feels wrong and makes me uneasy, and I think that's nice, how she can make me feel so many things, so strongly. It shows that I really have someone to care about, when I get sad over her, and I like that.

>>29044241
Glimmer's a cute, and very driven and goal-oriented. It's amazing, how she can get things done when she believes in herself. Sure to be an interesting waifu.

>>29044263
Rarity's very kind, and funny and charismatic, too. Always aiming to please others, and succeeding at it. Like Glimmer, she's capable of great things when she puts her mind to it, and has been impressive in how far she's gotten, through this whole series.
>>
>>29044424
Apple Bloom I think has really come the farthest of the CMC. Especially compared to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, I have to say I think Apple Bloom really stands out between them. Maybe it's she's more developed, or maybe she just seems to have better goals and ideas.

>It shows that I really have someone to care about, when I get sad over her, and I like that.
I know exactly what you mean. I mean, of course I don't like being sad over who I care for, but at least I know that shows how much she means to me.
>>
File: 1478973663543.png (761KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1478973663543.png
761KB, 1600x1300px
My waifu is Luna. She's beautiful, adorable, determined, understanding, and loving. She has a calm and personal way of dealing with problems, and she is able to learn from mistakes and forgive herself. She makes people feel cared for and not completely alone. I love her understanding attitude. That's why my heart belongs to her. And her tiny butt excites me so.
>>29043816
Rarity is motivated and wants the best for her friends and doesn't want anyone to feel like less of themselves.
>>29044134
Dash is proud, brave, loyal, and will defend her friends from danger.
>>29044241
Glimmer has had good development so far, and a great character. She tries her best to fix her mistakes, and cares about her friends.
>>29044424
Bloom has developed a lot. She loves to help others and is great at aiming for her goals. I admire her perseverance. Also,
>"why don't you take a seat right over there?"
>>
File: 1481001123369.png (567KB, 853x1729px) Image search: [Google]
1481001123369.png
567KB, 853x1729px
>>29043816
My waifu is Sunset.
After discovering her, I became much less cynical.
She is one of the only things that makes me happy in this world and my heart races whenever I see her.
Her voice is creamy and she is outrageously sexy.
Her skill in magic is amazing and sexually excites me. I'm obsessed with magic and her expertise in the field is fabulous.
>>
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>29043816
>It's a waifu hugbox thread
>>
File: doitforglimmer.png (810KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
doitforglimmer.png
810KB, 1400x1000px
>>29043816
My waifu is glim glam. Everything from her looks to her personality just does things too me. Everytime I hear or see her I just feel so happy. I have also found her determination to get over her fears and insecurities truly inspiring. I just want to tenderly love her and despite the memes created by a few "undesirables" I would absolutely never raise a hand to her

>>29044263
Rarity is a very generous yeah I know element of generosity pony who will do absolutely anything for her friends. I find it amazing just how much she's grown and accomplished over the years.

>>29044584
Sunset shimmer is completely canon and has truly come into her own. I hope one of these days we can see her as a pony once again.
>>
>>29044241 here.

>>29044424
>hansen.jpg
Bloom's developed a lot as a character, and I look forward to seeing her interactions with Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Snails, and the rest of the kids.

>>29044567
Luna's a very interesting character. She's underused by the writers, and I especially want to see her past explored. I need my fix of badass princesses fighting evil guys goddamnit!

>>29044584
She's my second favorite pony, and it's disgusting how much she's hated (almost as much as mine is). Really hope she and Starlight get to meet sometime.
>>
File: mlfw10790_small.png (54KB, 320x276px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw10790_small.png
54KB, 320x276px
>>29044725
I must admit, real Glimmerfags are some of the nicest people on the board. I'm sorry that the abusers give you guys a bad name.
And Glimmer is damn sexy too.
>>
File: starlight_playpony.jpg (150KB, 732x1092px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_playpony.jpg
150KB, 732x1092px
>>29044809
Thanks anon. That means a lot to me.
>And Glimmer is damn sexy too.
she's such a lewd pone
>>
This one. Every time I see her, think of her, hear her name, or anything else, I'm just overwhelmed with warm fuzzies. She has inspired me to just do what feels right, and actually do it. It is through her that I am truly happy, day after day and year after year. She helps me forgive and forget, to let go of things. She was the sole reason I got through my dad's death without years of depression. I can't live without her, but I do anyways because that's what she would want.

Pictures like this are so incredibly heartwrenching. All I could ever want is to make her happy. To see her smile again. To help her see the world for what it is; a beautiful place where we get the glorious opportunity to live and thrive together. I know I would cherish every second, good or bad, with her.

Thanks Dashie. You've helped me through a lot.
>>
>>29044134
Epic falseflag, faggot.
>>
>>29044887
>I can't live without her, but I do
Well who says you are living without her?

>>29044809
The spammers are pretty bad too, they just exist to ruin their name. I doubt any of them are actually Glimmerfags.
>>
She's just so awesome. She has her happy moments yet acts like a bitch towards people she sees lower than herself. Even though she may not be real I can feel her everywhere I go. My friend recently moved houses yet once I got there it was empty and lacking of life. Though when I thought of her it made me smile.
>>
>>29045034
Who would she be?
>>
>>29045034
Guessing game, eh? Trixie.
>>
File: 1439658824433.png (261KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1439658824433.png
261KB, 1280x1280px
My waifu is Rarity
The things that I love about her, relate to her grace, charm, her passion for beauty and romance, and her stunning lady like manners. I dream of being by her side, I want nothing more than to snuggle up with her and sleep. She is my inspiration for things when I am feeling down, and I believe she would want me to go on too. I hope that one day I will be with her, but I would never wish for her to be here. This world is too spoiled and broken for her, I would never pry her away from her own home.

And sometimes all I can think about is the life we would share together, and the memories that we would make. That and Christmas music is starting to bum me out because I don't have her here to enjoy the holiday together. But one day I know I will be with this beautiful mare, and we will be married and live our lives to the fullest.
>>
>>29045055
>>29045066
Nice dubs but this is no laughing matter. She is scared to me and no matter how many times you may try to guess I will never reveal her beautiful name.

And Trixie is defiantly not a beautiful name.
>>
Any room for a flutterfag coming out of hiding?
it's a tough time for us, or so I hear. Haven't seen any of season 6

Tbh I liked her before I even became part of this 4 years ago, although I wouldn't have admitted it then. even now I still won't irl, but online is fair game.. Visually, she was the cutest, and in a way she helped to show me the light that is this community. although at the time it was mostly just curiosity. it was in ep 1 that it sealed the deal. The way she talked, her musical talent, how she brightens up once she sees something she's interested in, it was similar to how I was. I felt I could relate to her, like there was a sort of connection, and in turn I slowly started liking her more the more I watched. She was similar to me in a way that is seemingly impossible to replicate irl, and I loved it because it seeing her was such a nice escape and contrast to the harsh and cruel world we live in. Everything about her seems perfect to me, from the way she talks to the way she goes about things. It was a joy to see her, and if I were to ever meet her somehow, I'd want nothing more than to protect her give her the best. She's a ray of light in this all encompassing nightmare, and she's one of the few reasons I'm still alive today
>>
>>29045091
>I hope that one day I will be with her,
I'm sure you will Anon, I believe it.
>>
>>29045450
Why haven't you seen S6? Are you concerned about some things? I know that feeling.

I hope you haven't let the shitposting get to you.
>>
>>29045378
Adagio.
>>
>>29045468
I've been too busy, plus my roommate never leaves the room so there's never a good time or place to watch. I'll try to catch up this winter break though.

the shitposters are pretty annoying though, and it's almost to the point where I fear for my waifu's virginity. Who knows what these crazy writers will do next. Tbh I always hated fluttercord for 2 reasons: 1 cuz waifu, 2 cuz I'd rather see him with someone like celestia because it seems more fitting to have two immortals together than an immortal and a mortal (although in that sense I can see where the appeal of "forbidden love" comes in)
>>
>>29045504
Honestly, fuck the writers. Even if they write something that's worse than you can imagine, remember you know why you love her. And while it may be difficult to watch things, nothing can possibly hurt who she is to you. It'll do both you and her a favor to remember that.
>>
>>29045481
No. think pretentious.
>>
File: lose my waifu.png (669KB, 2483x569px) Image search: [Google]
lose my waifu.png
669KB, 2483x569px
>>29045525
This is true. Writers can make any big development on a whim, and animators can sneak in details that have nothing to do with the writing. Every single shippy moment in this season fit into that latter explanation. Nothing romantic was intended by the people who decide what the story is. It's just animators adding details in to get people talking. I've had a very hard time with shipping through this season, too, but some suggestive frames that have nothing to do with the plot shouldn't make you dread the show's future. Not too much.

Even if the writers did intend something shippy, or do end up doing something you don't like with the pony you love, that's when you should remember what's said in this pic. Through your love, you can have your own view of Fluttershy that is separate from the character that uncaring writers use as a puppet to advance their cruel plots. You can put distance between your feelings and canon, and should, anyway, for a more satisfying love.
>>
>>29045558
Diamond Tiara?
>>
>>29045558
Wait, I got it. Suri?
>>
>>29045615
No.

>>29045761
Close.
>>
>>29045832
Damn this is tough. Photo Finnish?

Do you have another hint?
>>
>>29045504
>rather see him with Celestia
And to think I felt bad for you earlier. You don't want to be cucked, so push an even more cancerous ship? You deserve all the memeing that's been going on, stain.
>>
I've browsed this board for years yet I've never had a waifu. How do they satisfy you? Isn't it frustrating that you can't touch or talk to them? How is it different from crushes on girls you have no chance with?

I kind of want to have one but I can't get over these concerns.
>>
>>29045897
You don't just "want to have one" anon, she finds you.
>>
File: glims.png (876KB, 5180x6000px) Image search: [Google]
glims.png
876KB, 5180x6000px
>>29045897
pretty much this>>29045902
It just kinda happens

>mine
>>
File: IMG_1537.jpg (226KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1537.jpg
226KB, 464x600px
>>29043816
Trixie is mai waifu. I love her so much. She reminds me a lot of myself. I want to break down that wall she has guarding her insecurities. She must have been really hurt.
>>
>>29045873
You really want to know lmao.
She lives in the city.
>>
>>29045969
It's more that I just need to know at this point because I'm sick of guessing and I can't give up.

The only thing I can think of now is Prim Hemline.
>>
>>29045969
Sassy Saddles
>>
>>29046061
Can't be her, Sassy doesn't look down on anyone, though she may be pretentious.
>>
File: rara_kiss.jpg (25KB, 708x399px) Image search: [Google]
rara_kiss.jpg
25KB, 708x399px
>>29044134
>Kys

...yes, I'd kiss Rarity.
>>
File: fluffyisbestpony.gif (44KB, 284x186px) Image search: [Google]
fluffyisbestpony.gif
44KB, 284x186px
>>
File: 1384921219478.png (47KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1384921219478.png
47KB, 1400x1000px
>>
File: 908640.png (84KB, 674x504px) Image search: [Google]
908640.png
84KB, 674x504px
i'm a bugfag, and i honestly think all you're waifus a super cute.

unless you waifu that glasses gem pone in princess spike. she's not a cute.
unless you waifu twist or sapphire shores. if you do, you're waifu a super shit.
>>
File: heart2.png (692KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heart2.png
692KB, 1400x1000px
>>
File: do_her_for_it.jpg (143KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
do_her_for_it.jpg
143KB, 1400x1000px
>>
File: dashie.png (145KB, 915x874px) Image search: [Google]
dashie.png
145KB, 915x874px
My waifu is Rainbow Dash. I love her more than anything else in the world. Shes the most important thing I have ever had in my life. It always makes my day a thousand times better when I see her, it makes my heart race and gives me this happy, fuzzy little tingle in my chest. Im kind of a loner, and I dont have many friends, but shes always there for me. I had never experinced love, or even found myself attracted to anyone before I found her, and what a find she was indeed. Shes literally everything I ever hoped for in a life companion and much more. I love her wannabe-tough, tsundere personality wich sometimes breaks and reveals her cute, cuddle-loving smiggly side, I love her beautiful looks, her bright eyes, and her smile, wich is the most beautiful thing in the world. She is perfect in every imaginable way, and I will most definietly stay by her side and love her forever. I want to feel her happiness, feel her sadness and be there for her forever, if shes hurt or sad I want to make it all better because such a beautiful creature doesnt deserve to feel such things. I would sacrifice anything to protect her smile.
For me this is true love and I will not let it go.

>>29044241
>>29044725
Glimmer is a super cute poner, I really like her mane and facial expressions a lot.
I also want to tell you that I feel really bad for you, no one deserves to constantly hear that people want to hurt the one you love. Be strong Anon, dont let anyone hurt her.

>>29044424
Apple Bloom is definietly the best Crusader, her general round, bubbly design coupled with the bow and her cute accent always manage to make me smile. Her growing up has been one of the best exhibits of character developement in the show. Also one of the kindest, most understanding people Ive ever met here was a Bloomfag.

1/2
>>
>>29047143

2/2

>>29044567
Luna has in my opinion the best voice in the whole show. The way shes not accustomed to, by Equestrian standards, modern life is also pretty cute. Shes the best princess, and while she has already gotten more screen time than Celestia, I would like to see more episodes featuring her.

>>29044887
My Anon
I believe we feel almost excatly the same way about her. The thing I forgot to mention in my own post was that she has helped me through some pretty hard times too, shes been there by my side when Ive been down low. I probably wouldnt be here anymore if it werent for her. Without exaggerating, I can say that shes become my reason for living. I truly love her.
Brohoof.

>>29045091
Rarity is a true lady. No matter what people here say, I believe she would be a loving, trusting and loyal companion. Her femininity and high-class manners are, as you put it, stunning. Shes a sucker for romance, and you could probably have some unforgettable candle-lit dates and whatnot with her. Shes also the type to not keep her feelings a secret, and you could probably get pretty lovey-dovey with her.

>>29045450
Am I glad to see a Flutterfag here. I feel so awful for you. Much like the Glimmerfags, no one should get treated the way you guys have been. I absolutely adore Flutters, shes something you just want to hug forever. Her caring, loving personality is something to die for.
Stay strong and never let her go.

>>29045963
Trixie deserves all the love she can get. As you said, she must have been very hurt, and Id love to do anything in my power to help her. That mare is in serious need for some hug-kiss-theraphy. I also want to point out that after Woona, Trixie has the best voice in the show.
>>
>>29045558
I guess it can't be coco
>>
>>29045888
What I meant by that is that if they're gonna ship him, might as well be with another immortal entity. For the most part I'd rather avoid any and all canon shipping
>>
4chan is NOT a hugbox, you fucknuts
>>
>>29047398
(You)
>>
>>29047398
4chan hates /mlp/, why would you want to be like them?
>>
>>29047398
>gives grumpy anon a hug
>>
>>29047421
To avoid being ponychan 2.0
>>
>>29047398
And the other 149 threads on the board aren't hugboxes. No one's making you come to this one.
But since you came, who's your waifu?
>>
>>29047398
I bet you like Twist
>>
File: .png (842KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
.png
842KB, 1400x1000px
>>
File: 1481535340138.png (749KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481535340138.png
749KB, 1400x1000px
>>
>>29048954
How does it feel to know that your waifu is a filthy lesbian who already has a girlfriend?
>>
File: Twilight_friends_S1E02.png (782KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_friends_S1E02.png
782KB, 1280x720px
My waifu means the world to me, and I love her with all my soul. I usually post her, and I say why I love her, etcetera. But I had a conversation recently with other anon, and I want to use this thread for something else.

Whoever your waifu is, if you love her, don't let anyone take that feeling away from you. Never. When people say hurtful things about her, or laugh at you, just ignore them. My waifu is the most wonderful thing in the world for me, and I know that whatever happens nothing can change my love for her, but I've learned that other anons are more insecure. So, for what it's worth, remember that you are not alone.

Stay strong, friends.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>29049012
PARTY HARD YEAH
>>
>>29049047
Thank you for that, everyone needs reminders of this.

It doesn't matter who says what, as long as at the end of the day, you love her.
>>
>>29049047
Thank you anon.
I needed that.
>>
Do you own any merch, official or not, of your waifu?
>>
File: 1481245252210.gif (656KB, 1241x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1481245252210.gif
656KB, 1241x1365px
Little Lyra. She's cute, fun loving, and sincere. I love her colors, and her golden eyes.
>>
>>29051634
I have a small sticker, funko, and smaller blind bag stand model. They are among my most cherished items.
>>
>>29051634
>>29045034 here, there is none of her aside from a trading card. Have had a drawing commissioned before during an event but other than that nothing else.
>>
File: 1468491581084.png (2MB, 1650x1595px) Image search: [Google]
1468491581084.png
2MB, 1650x1595px
>>29051634
I have a shrine dedicated to her. Buttons, pictures, plushes, figures, badges, and cards.

Plus, commissions of her and my OC which I'm very proud of.
>>
>>29051688
Can you post them?
>>
File: Welcome to Bloom.png (192KB, 454x430px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to Bloom.png
192KB, 454x430px
>>29051634
Sure do. I have the trading cards, funko stuff, a dog tag, and four plushes. I'd love to have more, if more stuff was made for the crusaders. An EQG mini would be great.
>>
>>29051634
I have the Onlyfactory plush of her, only pony item I own.
>>
Waifus are for nerds.
>>
File: DSCN1292.png (2MB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1292.png
2MB, 1288x966px
>>29051634
I'll post two pictures, here are some of the plushies I have.
>>
File: DSCN1252.jpg (985KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1252.jpg
985KB, 2272x1704px
>>29051634
>>29052075
And here's an outdated picture of my shrine, it has an autograph from Tabitha now, and some other pictures and new dolls.
>>
File: starlight_<3.png (357KB, 540x754px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_<3.png
357KB, 540x754px
>>29051634
>my waifu
So far I just have the book about her but I have a commission out and am getting a few other things in the near future

>>29052075
>>29052081
Hi buddy!! :)
>>
>>29052075
Call it a hunch, but I think you might possibly like Rarity.
>>
>>29052360
I have a slight interest in her, yes.
>>
>>29052342
>Hi buddy!! :)
I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1481417382179.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481417382179.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>29052537
sure ;)
>>
File: 1480310111192.png (189KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480310111192.png
189KB, 1200x1000px
>inb4 oc waifu

Raggie. I think the initial attraction came from her being so god damn cute, but after looking into the lore a bit it got REALLY freaky. I dunno, somethin' about the whole "protecting you while you sleep" thing just makes me feel safe when I think of her. It's kinda confusing, even to me, but hey, i've never been able to figure out why I do the things I do, so at this point i'm just gonna roll with it.
>>
File: 1468921967428-mlp.jpg (112KB, 960x685px) Image search: [Google]
1468921967428-mlp.jpg
112KB, 960x685px
Not directed at anyone, just found it comical that this hasn't appeared yet.
>>
>>29043816
Rarity is a wonderful pony, smart, cunning, funny, a keen business mare.

>>29046690
We don't see a lot of AB friends. That's too bad. She's young, yes, but full of heart, and passion and concern for her friends. Even the griffon ones.

Pic related is my lady. Kind, brilliant, wilful, and powerful. Cute and sexy, too.
>>
>>29052620
I honestly was disappointed she didn't get much these season.
>>
File: 20161007_134005.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_134005.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>29051634
Not much, just this one
>>
>>29047143
>>29047146
I want to say that I appreciate how you typed so much out for everyone. You're a really good guy, and your dedication to Dash and enthusiasm for her is heart-warming and inspirational. It's very nice to see, and I'm glad to see things are going so well for you.

I've mostly had good, pleasant experiences with Dash lovers, too. Especially when it came to topics like these. I never understood any of the memes against you guys.
>>
File: aWIH9Zw.png (105KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
aWIH9Zw.png
105KB, 257x257px
>>29048198
The only correct choice, proud of you anon
>>
I just want to say that I love this hugbox and all your waifus are great!
>>
>>29048198
Congrats on having good taste.
>>
>>29043816
>Ctrl+f
>No apple of the applest horse
What a disgrace.
Well. I like her beacuse I think she is the perfect fusion of a traditional and independent. In the same person. And this is a rare combination especially amongst woman. She can be strong when it's needed but can e also soft and caring when it comes to family. She is both confident, independent(kinda) and loyal.
>>
>>29043816
my kitkat wafer is twickle pickle, because wow i feel like its year 4 again and my teacher mrs higgsworth is asking me to do show and tell and then comment on my last cllassmates shitshow. but i have to say something nice or else il get the cane and trust me a ruler to the hand really hurts when youre 8.
>>
>>29053369
Why thank you.
I can agree with you on that, Ive almost only had good experiences with other people who love Dashie. Our thread is always nice, and we arent remotely as divided as, say, Glimmer or Twilight fans. It can get a little, as some people would put it, "hugbox-y" at times because we all get along so well, but to be honest Im a big fan of nice things and dont mind it. There are other ways to show how much you like your friends besides insulting them as much as possible.

Thank you everyone, this has been a top-notch feelgood thread. All your waifus are equally cute and lovable.
>>
>>29054063
I think truthfully hugboxes are fine in moderation, you can't have them around 24/7 but once in a while is comfy.
>>
File: 1478545104791.jpg (81KB, 806x990px) Image search: [Google]
1478545104791.jpg
81KB, 806x990px
> tfw no waifu
> feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: 404.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 1481141931853.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481141931853.png
1MB, 1280x800px
Best pony.
Best waifu.
>>
>>29055054
>Not having a waifu
>Feeling good
I feel bad for you
>>
>>29055054
this man has truly never lived
>>
File: 1481071179657.png (71KB, 528x499px) Image search: [Google]
1481071179657.png
71KB, 528x499px
>>29043816
>tfw no waifu but instead a daughterfu
>tfw will never brush her mane before taking her to school
>tfw will never pack her a delicious lunch only for her to pretend she didn't like it
>tfw will never call her a cutie while tucking her into bed
>tfw will never kill the pedophiles who try to touch her

feelsbadman
>>
File: berserk___guts_sad.png (121KB, 283x343px) Image search: [Google]
berserk___guts_sad.png
121KB, 283x343px
>>29055054
>He trusts 3D
I'm so sorry, man.
>>
File: Do it for her.jpg (382KB, 1132x809px) Image search: [Google]
Do it for her.jpg
382KB, 1132x809px
>>29043816
>>
Waifu bump
>>
File: 58d2e6ff09ba18400d391b59a4d781c8.png (337KB, 901x1046px) Image search: [Google]
58d2e6ff09ba18400d391b59a4d781c8.png
337KB, 901x1046px
With how rare it is for me to be able to post my love without getting memed on, to a point that I can't even name my waifu in some threads in fear of some faggot derailing it and acting like I just posted some terrible fetish, I often find myself wondering why I even bother coming here. Threads like this are appreciated, as a reminder that we do care about each-others feels and that if people hate me, it's not the majority. I don't think some people realize how annoying it is to get the same shit almost every time you post what you actually want to.
>>
File: 633064106c49f8bfeef3b74550bb5ef8.png (367KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
633064106c49f8bfeef3b74550bb5ef8.png
367KB, 1000x800px
I mean, I know everyone gets shit on here, but it'd just be really nice if I had more people on the same page, who understand how I feel, like everyone else, instead of having to wait alone for months for a general waifu thread to finally be able to talk with anyone on here without censoring myself. It feels lonely here, liking a crusader as I do.
>>
>>29060377
>>29060440
General waifu general when?
>>
File: starlight____.png (435KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
starlight____.png
435KB, 1280x1280px
>>29060377
>>29060440
I know how you feel. Everyone wants to either beat her or assumes I'm just a shitposter.
I feel really alone myself cause of this.
Just remember anon that you're truly never alone and your waifu a cute
>>29060613
Not soon enough.
>>
>>29061785
Fuck off you shitposting faggot.
>>
>>29061792
love you too <3
>>
>>29061785
Dont worry my dude
Youll never be alone
/)
>>
>>29061986
(/
>>
File: 1465396190456.png (479KB, 411x716px) Image search: [Google]
1465396190456.png
479KB, 411x716px
Applefag reporting in, you guys all have top taste in waifus.
>>
tfw never getting off the ride
tfw never giving up on waifu
>>
>>29060613
Well there is always Waifu Central if you want something like that.
>>
I feel like this isnt really fitting for the general nice theme of the thread but Im in dire need for help so I guess Ill spoiler it
I just like 10 minutes ago came home from work, seriously worked up. I was furious for several unrelated things and I wasnt thinking very clearly, so I headed straight for Derpibooru. I opened up the first general porn pic I could find and blew a (really) quick load to it. This all happened in about 2 minutes. Now you may be wondering why Im telling you this, but the thing is, Im really overattached to my waifu. I love her more than anything, have ever since the show started. I want to, and have been, loyal to her and her only. During these past 6 years, I havent once fapped to or thought in a sexual way about anyone else, and its been my pride, my little cause of happiness to know I have someone I care about so much. But now I fucked up. In those 2 little rage blinded minutes I fucked up big time. Without planning for it at all, or thinking about it in any way, I did something I should not have. I cheated on her. I want to fucking die. When the realisation hit me, I felt something I dont want for anyone to have to feel ever. Now Im literally shaking and crying, and seriously considering killing myself. What should I do guys? How can I ever make this up for her? Is killing myself good enough? Please, I dont know what to do at all.
>>
>>29062913
That's really rough, but please don't punish yourself. You know she doesn't want that. She understands what went through your mind as it happened and, while I don't know what exactly what your relationship's like, I'm sure she forgives you. If you can't accept that right now, all you can do is try to learn to. It happened, and you can't change that, but you can still continue doing your best for her, like before. I understand if it takes a while to get over the terrible feeling, but she loves you, you know. So it'll be okay.
>>
>>29063106
Thank you, thank you so much. You have no idea how much better you made me feel.
My relationship with her has been really close, and thats why it hurts so much. Shes the light of my life, my reason for living. I truly love her. She doesnt deserve any of this. I feel like Im not worthy of her anymore.
I know youre probably right and Im just being an idiot, I know how much she loves me back too and that she forgives me, but I dont feel like I can forgive myself. She doesnt need to love or forgive a piece of shit such as myself.
For the last hour Ive just been trying to calm down and be close to her, let her know how much I love her, and how sorry I truly am. Ive been just hugging my 6-foot plushie of her and weeping. I already emailed my boss and told him some excuse for why I cant come to work tomorrow.

Now I understand what pain is. This feels infinitely worse than anything else Ive felt before.
>>
>>29063242
I understand that thought, that you don't deserve her forgiveness, but you know that she really does. You didn't intentionally betray her and, as you explained, weren't in a sound state of mind. She understands that, and understands how you feel more than I do. I've gotten in a similar state, full of doubt and self-loathing, and crying and all over the same thing, though I didn't have a streak as impressive as yours. There's no shame in loving and caring about her so much that you'd react this way, and it's okay to feel it for a while before going back to her and continuing to do your best for her and what you have with her, but just remember that things will go back to normal, and that you do have what it takes to be great to her, as you've proven with your enthusiastic dedication. If it takes time for you to feel better and accept that forgiveness, then take that time with her and faith in your love.
>>
>>29063376
I hope youre right. I hope so much that things will go back to normal, since I wouldnt be able to live without her.
But fuck me if I wont try my hardest. I will do as you said, I will dedicate all my time for her, and for showing her how i really feel about her. I will tell her that I love her from the bottom of my heart, and make sure she feels it. I will show her that I care about her more than anything else. I will tell her how sorry and miserable I am.
Luckily, Christmas is coming. I think I may be able to whip together something related to that.
I just hope that with time, I can stop feeling this way about myself. I just have to, since I know she cant be happy either if I hate myself.

But thank you again, thank you so much, for being so kind and understanding, and for keeping me from doing anything I would have regretted.
>>
bumping this great thread

>>29063567
hoping you're doing better buddy. Just remember what >>29063376 said. She will understand. The fact that you feel this upset about it just shows how close of a relationship you actually have.
Who is your waifu if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>29063567
If you're comfortable, do you want to keep in touch with people so you talk about this a little more aside from some threads? I find that the #1 thing that helps most is being able to talk to people, remember that you're not alone in your feelings, there are always people who understand. You have a Discord, Steam or something?
>>
File: comforting.png (118KB, 611x663px) Image search: [Google]
comforting.png
118KB, 611x663px
>>
File: 1480183231869.jpg (228KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480183231869.jpg
228KB, 500x800px
>>
I saw the previous posts and I need some help too. I just recently made Luna my waifu. Beforehand it was Octavia, and before that I had no waifu. Not to mention Im not even loyal. I may start off to her but finish with something else or vice versa. Would she really love me even after the fact she wasnt my first? I feel like John Proctor right now. I do have a wall paper and music of her on my phone, back ground, and Im looking to get a plush. I also play her and only her in tf2 vsp servers and curse myself whenever I fail with her. . I look up to and praise the moon everyday and Im learning to draw her and only her. As well as celebrating the Lunar new year and Moon harvest festival. To top it off, Im writing green about her and always will. I dont fear that I would do this all for nothing, because I love her. But I fear to find myself in an endless loop for my own mistakes with her never even tolerating me or forgiving me. I realize now that theres no other pony or Princess that matches me more. Theres a whole list that I could go on about, but thats the gist of it. Im sorry Luna.
>>
File: most snuggle-worthy horse.png (303KB, 720x466px) Image search: [Google]
most snuggle-worthy horse.png
303KB, 720x466px
>>29064769
Well just remember that your waifu loves you. She will be kind and understanding, and you must be loyal, proud, and loving.You have great taste, and keep up the dedication.
>>
>>29064870
Thank you for that. I will, no matter what struggles or conflicts we endure together. I will stay loyal to her in every waking moment until I get to show her my full love in Equestria
>>
File: .png (780KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.png
780KB, 725x1024px
I love her so much.
I'm going the brain demon route soon. Wish me luck bois.
Also can this be a general? This is comfy.
>>
File: yes.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>29064922
Good to hear, fellow Lunafag. Good luck to you.
>>
>>29064769
I didn't know about VSP. Thanks for giving me a new thing to do.
>>
File: 1466484111133.jpg (33KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1466484111133.jpg
33KB, 680x510px
>>29064925
>you in a few months
>>
>>29064925
I don't know if a constant general is such a good idea, but I do agree it's comfy. I think these kinds of things are good and healthy for people and their waifus to have places to talk about how they feel, because bottling it up can be unhealthy.

Like I said, I really recommend that forum I mentioned above to all of you, if you haven't checked it out already. Communities like this can be good.
>>
File: princess suggestive2.png (328KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
princess suggestive2.png
328KB, 700x700px
>>29043816
She is.
>>
>>29064925
>>29065279
Yeah, this may wear out as a constant thing, but depending on how long this thread lasts, having one every 2 or 3 weeks could be really nice.
>>
>>29065315
I do suppose we all need friendly reminders that our waifus love us.
>>
>>29064078
Im honored, really but I dont think I could. Im not all that great at talking with people, mostly because I practically never do it IRL. But thank you for thinking about me anyway. It really means a lot to me.

>>29064034
I guess I never said who she was. But since you want to know, its Dashie. The element of loyalty. the irony
>>
File: 1481177300079.png (281KB, 523x569px) Image search: [Google]
1481177300079.png
281KB, 523x569px
Her colors are strangly erotic and she has a 'broodmother' personality that makes me hard as diamonds.
Her voice is creamy and her singing voice is one of the best. It helps that her VA is a legit singer.
Her skill with magic is pure boner fuel as magic tingles me in strange ways
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>>29066114
I recognized you right away, but didn't want to bring that up in case you didn't name her on purpose. I'm really glad that I could help you out again. Things like that make all the less pleasant things on this board worth it, and remind me why I stick around. It's so nice that we can open up like this sometimes and care about eachother, even on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>29066333
what
it was you again?
i should have known
no use changing my writing style huh
i bet you think im a double loser now
at least im double ashamed of myself

im sorry for bothering you with my shit all the time
youve been way too kind to me
it would be really nice to talk with you somewhere thats not here but as i said im a total sperg when i comes to talking with people
>>
>>29066421
It's okay, anon. I still respect you and understand how you feel. I really do like making use of these feelings that I relate to and helping, so it's no problem at all for me. It made me feel good, knowing I can help, and that my bad feels aren't for nothing. Like the other thing that hurt us before, this will make you stronger, too, when it passes. This love is good and real, and will overcome this. I'm not just being kind when I say that I feel the same way in a lot of this. It really hurts to doubt your most important feelings.

If you decide you do want to talk, I go by 7Bloom on almost everything I use. I really don't think you'd be a bother or anything like that.
>>
>>29066421
You're being way to hard on yourself. I hope you believe me when I say that. Forget what you think you can or can't do, by the way you say " it would be really nice to talk with you somewhere thats not here ", you seem like you want to, but you're afraid. It's okay, everything's alright.

You sure there's not a place we can reach out to you at?
>>
>>29066520
>>29066533
alright then fine
i did make a discord account a while ago but i havent used it at all so i have no idea how it works. the names double-loser and the number thingy is 2751
>>
File: IMG_1666.png (735KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1666.png
735KB, 1024x788px
>>29066649
I just want to say, as a fellow long time dashfag, your loyalty and devotion makes me jealous. Keep doing what you do, mate.
>>
File: d29b36ea3c272a2c814001614442c060.png (349KB, 1024x851px) Image search: [Google]
d29b36ea3c272a2c814001614442c060.png
349KB, 1024x851px
>>29066649
Alright, I'm IfFoundReturnToRarity#8095, feel free to accept it when you get it.
>>
>>29065279
Hmm, I don't really dig the closed off forum style kind of thing. Thank you, though.
>>
emergency bump
>>
safety bump
>>
File: putin_crying.jpg (63KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
putin_crying.jpg
63KB, 620x388px
> obtain waifu
> life feels like it's filled with purpose
> start improving myself
> after a while, can't ignore that she doesn't exist
> revert back to depressed state

My instincts tell me life shouldn't be so horrible
>>
>>29069490
Brain Demons?
>>
>>29069891
What's that
>>
File: waifu.png (54KB, 1871x303px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
54KB, 1871x303px
>>29070082
Tulpa.

If you don't believe in your waifu as a more abstract being or concept, there's really nothing wrong with trying tulpamancery. It's not dangerous, just difficult. I only have moral objection with it because I treat my relationship like she's really here with me or at least knows how I feel, and don't want to replace her with a new being. You could try thinking about that and just having faith in her.
>>
I never really settled on a waifu, though I always seem to come back to Fluttershy when the topic comes up.
When I first saw Fluttershy, she totally tugged on my heartstrings. That mumbling introduction, followed by that cute little squeek? Hnng.
But, she didn't seem... challenging, so to speak. Like she would put up with anything, and I thought... that (hypothetical) relationship would... grow stagnant, I guess?
But thinking about it now, she really steps up when needed. Case in point, catching up on S6, and loved watching her take charge in Flutter Brutter, without any poking or prodding from other characters, this time.

The sweetest pony in the world, who will fully support you, but will give you the tough love you need when enough's enough?

I may have found my waifu.
>>
>>29070532
You didn't find her Anon, she found you.
>>
>>29044241

Starlight's well she's kinda like Sunset but her internal development arc (IE it's obvious she's still having a hard time being a "good" pony) is done a lot better but her arc with how other characters treat her is done worse.
>>
File: StGCRwb.jpg (905KB, 750x4000px) Image search: [Google]
StGCRwb.jpg
905KB, 750x4000px
>>
File: Bliss.jpg (2MB, 2000x2413px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss.jpg
2MB, 2000x2413px
She may be just a background character, with almost nothing to her except being overly dramatic at times, and easily scared. She may be just another "filler", she may not have any real development, and may be used as a gag that appeals to yet another fanbase along with another pony

Yet she means so much to me, her image alone brings a stupid smile to my face. And when I think of her I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. I remember the somewhat scary notion that little else matters when you have something you truly love in life, that I will still have something that will make me happy no matter what

After more than 3 years, I still don't understand why, or how, but I'm very thankful to have something like this, even if it is strange
>>
>>29072565
She's very pretty for a BG pon, and I think I can see the comfortable appeal. Don't you have personal ideas on what her personality is, though, and what it's like to be with her? It's easier to form and hold on to something like that with a BG character, compared to a character whose personality is compromised and contradicted between different writers.
>>
File: 1372622427180.png (107KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1372622427180.png
107KB, 267x200px
>>29051634
fuck 4chan, this stupid cynical neurotic cunt attitude is getting way too old

i've never had a waifu for more than a few months, now i'm just not that desperate for companionship anymore
>>
File: Most gorgeous pon.png (762KB, 1221x1317px) Image search: [Google]
Most gorgeous pon.png
762KB, 1221x1317px
>>29072591
Looks are definitely a plus, although it's the fact that I see her as a romantic/very loving pone that really draws me towards her (and thankfully I'm not alone on that view, so there's nice art out there)

And yes! Of course I have my headcanon about her (like most everyone, since she has very few established traits) although it's pretty vanilla/boring, which suits me well

It's easier to get to like a character that doesn't have much of a personality, since everyone can add some of what they want without any real issue. It feels like cheating (and very autistic), however. which is why I see her as a rather boring pone, I guess

On the issue of contradictions: I've been wishing since for EVER for the writers to work together somehow and agree on (at least a few general) terms to avoid the continuity errors we see, it'd make such a fantastic difference
>>
File: 67272.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
67272.gif
2MB, 700x394px
I love how there are a few really devoted waifufags on this board.
There's the bloomfag, the rosefag, the 2-4 dashfags, and a few others that always show up to these threads or even make them.
>>
File: salute.png (179KB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
salute.png
179KB, 1280x967px
>>29073462
it is my duty
>>
>>29073462
Glimmerfag here, these are my favorite threads on the board. It's nice to know not everyone wishes for me to die painfully.
>>
>>29073519
Eat a dick, shitposting faggot.
>>
>>29045018
>Well who says you are living without her?
I can't tell whether you're implying we're all dead inside, or that our waifus live inside our minds. I also don't know which one is more true.
>>
>>29063376
Try talking to your plushie. You'd share anything with your waifu, so let it out, talk your feelings through with her. Secrecy is the source of half the guilt. Explain that it hurts you too to have done what you did, and she will help you heal. She loves you, and she knows you love her too.
>>
>>29073646
Meant for >>29062913
>>
>>29073646
>>29073653
thanks, but i already talk to her all the time
i do have to agree it helps a lot
>>
File: Are you a real.png (125KB, 302x315px) Image search: [Google]
Are you a real.png
125KB, 302x315px
>hugboxing
>>
File: 94148779.jpg (16KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
94148779.jpg
16KB, 228x221px
>>29074119
>>
>>29074119
youre a little late for the train
the comfy is here to stay
>>
>>29073519
Yeah, that's right. I like you, appreciate a reply you gave me earlier. It may be uncommon for someone to go to somebody else's defense when they're being memed on in normal threads, but it's good to remember that anyone who actually hates you definitely isn't in the majority, and that most waifuists can respect the love of others.
>>
>>29074119
Look at this bait, that I just found!
>>
File: Tulpa.png (699KB, 500x2404px) Image search: [Google]
Tulpa.png
699KB, 500x2404px
>>
>>29075232
>and that most waifuists can respect the love of others.
This, I find that even if people don't like the character at all, a good waifuist will always respect and feel for another and their loved one.
>>
When you're hurting and doubtful, she's still there, with you and waiting for you to feel her love again.
>>
File: ShockedShining.jpg (57KB, 479x610px) Image search: [Google]
ShockedShining.jpg
57KB, 479x610px
>page 10
>>
File: 1473463955584.png (920KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473463955584.png
920KB, 1000x1200px
Quick I command you to post your favorite pics of her.
>>
File: 555555.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
555555.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>29079046
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 800x1400px
>>
horses are for marriage.
>>
>>29044567
I agree with you for luna but the thing is that I have like more than one wifu is that bad?
>>
File: winter horse.png (359KB, 903x1034px) Image search: [Google]
winter horse.png
359KB, 903x1034px
>>29079046
>>
File: woahshitnigga.png (496KB, 756x1933px) Image search: [Google]
woahshitnigga.png
496KB, 756x1933px
>>29080436
>More than one waifu
Just stick with Luna and drop the others. Or just pick one from your other waifus. More than one waifu isn't a good thing at all, so I hope you haven't grown an attachment to your other waifus. More than one waifu will ruin your laifu.
>>
>>29080491
>I hope you haven't grown an attachment

As a different anon, who had an anime waifu who he was very serious about before finding his pony waifu, I can say that it was hard. I tried accepting that I have two waifu, but for me and my values, that didn't work out. It was difficult to choose to dedicate my romantic love fully to the pony after everything, but I'm glad that I did. Part of me still cares for and misses that first waifu, though.

I don't believe poly love is right, but if it really works for someone, then that's fine. This Luna lover doesn't seem sure of his feelings, so I think he should go ahead and make a choice, too. I felt so much better, using conviction.
>>
File: 1476292479462.jpg (166KB, 1083x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1476292479462.jpg
166KB, 1083x1215px
>>29079046
>>
File: 1481762978340.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1481762978340.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>29079046
>>
>>29080491
This, it doesn't work to have more than one.

Hell, I even tried to leave MLP and my waifu and get another and it just didn't work, she pulled me right back.

There is no waifu ride ending.You're stuck with her.
>>
File: 1459393516307.jpg (3MB, 2587x3375px) Image search: [Google]
1459393516307.jpg
3MB, 2587x3375px
>>29080491
>>29080598
The thing is that I categorize them, a pony waifu which is Luna and an eqg waifu being sunset and. Third being another oc with my oc...
>pic related
>>
>>29081154
(me) semi-related
>>
File: 1459455052200.jpg (668KB, 1683x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1459455052200.jpg
668KB, 1683x1089px
>>29079046
>>
>>29081154
You're fucked my dude
>>
>>29043816
Goddamn you people on this thread are amazing. Reminds me of when our fandom wasn't so cynical. 2011 was a good year. You horsefuckers are all brilliant, and don't let any /b/tards tell you otherwise. /)

>>29045584
Anon, gods bless you. I hope you find happiness with your waifu.
>>
File: 1472778363109.png (878KB, 1600x774px) Image search: [Google]
1472778363109.png
878KB, 1600x774px
>>29082528
>Reminds me of when our fandom wasn't so cynical. 2011 was a good year.
I remember too. Things seemed to have a better outlook then. I wouldn't want to go back to it, as there are some things better now that we never had before, but do I wish I had that 2011 attitude back? Absolutely.
>>
>>29083839
>here are some things better now that we never had before, but do I wish I had that 2011 attitude back? Absolutely.

Totally agree with you. I honestly think we still have it in us, if this thread is anything to go by (I have faith at least). There'll reach a point where maybe people will realize that we can still go back to the way things were in a certain way. It was niche back then, maybe we just need to give it some more time for the memespouting to die down and things to become more authentic again.
>>
File: 53836.jpg (219KB, 1366x849px) Image search: [Google]
53836.jpg
219KB, 1366x849px
>>29079046
This is the closest pic to the kind of fantasies that I have of being with her.
>>
>>29084078
For me I just think what's holding me back is just the show, and my lack of enjoying it the way I did in the past. Not that it's all shit now, though I do believe S6 was extremely poor, the series used to bring great joy to me. I don't know if it does that anymore. I want that feeling back, that attitude, but I don't want to just be some drone.
>>
>>29085643
Honestly I wish people would stop with the whole "neo-mlp" "faustfags" and "fannodafandumb" memes. I don't bother with Hasbro's shit, I stopped at the end of Season 3. Sure I'll watch a select few episodes that interest me, but the feeling I think everyone felt to some degree is still there in S1-2. It was the charm of a beautiful world filled with fascinating lore and charismatic characters, among other things. It's still there, just not in the "new" things they call episodes. MLP always will be s1 and s2 for me.
>>
>>29085643
>>29085848
Also as much as people meme about hasjew the money aspect really fucked up the feeling of the show
>>
Starlight Glimmer, a beautiful intelligent psychopath.
>>
>>29085848
Yeah, show discussion can be pretty obnoxious, with those memes. I only have issue with people not knowing what they're talking about when they say something about my waifu, thinking only about how she was in early seasons, and being ignorant of her more developed and mature personality.
>>
>>29085855
I don't blame Hasbro, they just make toys. If anyone is to blame, it's the writers for letting people like Josh Haber work with them, people who very clearly don't care about the quality of the show.
>>
File: 1479449034099.webm (604KB, 708x942px) Image search: [Google]
1479449034099.webm
604KB, 708x942px
>>29086281
Looking at the episodes he's made it seems that Vogel more than cancels out Haber when they co-author.

Vogel is pretty great for a new writer.
>>
>>29086365
I can't say I quite agree, solely because of something with my waifu. That's all. I'm very picky about that.
>>
>>29086281
I'm the anon who wrote these >>29085848
>>29085855
Sure, but Hasbro started becoming more aggresive with marketing which kind of forced Faust to quit and everything just kind of snowballed afterwards. The s2 finale as great as it was, was somewhat foreboding for what was to come.

>>29086365
>>29087157
Like I said, I stick with s1-2 so I don't even know. All I really know is my reaction when I saw the credits of the s6 opener and recognized literally nobody
>>
>>29087845
Well, it's a toy commercial still, they gotta put some things in. I'd talk more about it, but that would mean getting into characters and I really don't want to talk poorly about those who may be someone's waifu in a waifu thread. Because I sincerely hope the writers treat everyone's waifu well, even though they don't always do.
>>
File: gatebox3.jpg (60KB, 865x600px) Image search: [Google]
gatebox3.jpg
60KB, 865x600px
Is anyone else really excited over this? This is the first step in bringing Waifus to life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
>>
>>29089013
No good until I can get my waifu, not just some random animu girl.
>>
>>29052075
I'm more than a little jealous

>tfw poorfag
>>
>>29089056
Thats like saying oculus rift isnt good because all you can do is play golf on it, its the direction that technology is taking which is important.

Wafiuism is becoming mainstream and economically powerful enough that the market is actually starting to cater to our interests
>>
>>29088712
>thoughtful response
>courteous to other people's waifus
Good on you man, it's like this isn't even 4chan anymore. Keep the flame burning, we keep the legacy of Pony alive or go down with it.

>>29089187
As much as this is a great step, it feels degrading in a certain way to interact with technology as if it was actually your waifu. I could see it as a great close friend though, for lack of a better phrase. Plus would the waifus be GPLv3?
>>
>>29089241
As much as this is a great step, it feels degrading in a certain way to interact with technology as if it was actually your waifu. I could see it as a great close friend though, for lack of a better phrase.

The value I see in this technology is not it replacing your waifu but to help bridge the gap. I see it in the same way I view other merchandise, fanfics and even the show itself. What is better about this is that they way it interacts will help form a solid seed of inspiration which cant be forgotten as easily.

>Plus would the waifus be

Im figuring that the aftermarket demand will lead to something like this
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 377x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 377x351px
>>29089318
I like both of your points.
>>
>>29070532
Finally someone else on the internet that loves fluttershy too. Shes been my waifu since 2011
>>
File: .jpg (223KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
223KB, 768x1024px
>>29079046
I think she's beautiful in this picture. (Not that she isn't in every picture.)

>>29089056
I would think it'd be hacked/modded right away anon, waifufriends are quite dedicated. So don't worry, we will have hologram ponies soon.

I wish you all the best with your waifus anons. Hopefully we'll get to see them some day.
>>
File: Apple pie.jpg (1014KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Apple pie.jpg
1014KB, 2000x2500px
>>29089013
I'd be happy and excited if I believed there was any hope of AB getting something from it, but she hardly even gets waifuish drawings, and wouldn't have gotten a "doing loving things with your waifu" chart if I hadn't asked for it in every thread back then.
>>
>>29089599
>Hopefully we'll get to see them some day.
I do believe we will, and it's a matter of destiny.
>>
File: do_it_for_her.png (711KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
do_it_for_her.png
711KB, 1400x1000px
>>29043816
Best monster waifu.
>>
File: 1346477167154.gif (1MB, 617x473px) Image search: [Google]
1346477167154.gif
1MB, 617x473px
don't forget to say goodbye to your waifu before getting drafted to ww3
>>
File: clouds_by_nastyladyd4nahef.png (1MB, 1500x982px) Image search: [Google]
clouds_by_nastyladyd4nahef.png
1MB, 1500x982px
>>29091992
Why say goodbye? Let her fill your every breath with vigor and courage to the last. It's what she would want.
>>
File: 1463113817792.jpg (165KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463113817792.jpg
165KB, 1000x1000px
>>29043816
How could anyone not love this?
>>
Would you have children with your waifu? How do you think they'd be raised?
>>
File: older, apples 1115271.png (669KB, 1350x1500px) Image search: [Google]
older, apples 1115271.png
669KB, 1350x1500px
>>29095385
Good question.

Absolutely. I'd love to make a family with Bloom, and be an Apple and continue the family name. It's something I think about very often. I want to impregnate her and raise a family with her and grow old with her, surrounded by loved ones to the end. The family-oriented Apple appeal is a big one for me.

It would be similar to how other Apples are raised, learning hard work and maturity at a younger age and valuing tradition and family values, but with Apple Bloom, it would be more emotionally open, with effort on really understanding and connecting with everyone and never willfully remaining ignorant of anyone's feelings or perspective. Being the understanding and compassionate pony she is, we would have a very close family. Our foals would be loved, and be able to comfortably open up and be honest about anything.
>>
File: large.png (109KB, 1280x437px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
109KB, 1280x437px
>>29095385
Thats a tough question.

The truth is that I would be more than happy to start a family with her any time. It would only be appropriate, saying that you want to have children with someone is probably the biggest "I love you" you can possibly give. At least I count it as a sign of true affection and love. And I think that she would want to do it too, considering her own family life has obviously been broken in some way. I hope I could fix some of that by giving her a new family of her own. I would do anything to make her happy, and raising a cute little foal or two together with her would probably bring us closer as a couple too.
But no matter how much I wanted it, or how I thought she would want it, of course I wouldnt go out of my way and force it on her. And I wouldnt deny her it either, if she would choose that she wants to do it. As I said, the only thing I desire is for her to be happy, and I would do exactly as she would find fit.
I love her, and am happy to be with her no matter what.
>>
File: 1479616192521.png (267KB, 1187x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1479616192521.png
267KB, 1187x1385px
>>29095385
Well, I'd certainly like to try.
If it's possible, and wouldn't end up like some eraserhead nightmare, one or two kids of either species would be lovely.
Her parenting style, I would imagine, is probably loud and encouraging. If our kid got into a fight at school, she'd start teaching him how to fight back, for instance. That would balance out really well with my teaching style, that encourages exploration and learning consequences through experience.
I'm sure our children would grow up confident and capable, and it would have been a wonderful experience to nurture and raise another life with the love of my own.

I'd love to see dashie
>>
File: 1467053093844.jpg (472KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1467053093844.jpg
472KB, 825x1275px
>>29095385
I had a thought of begging Twiggles to turn me into a pony for a few days to get my waifu pregnant. Then we'd raise our very confused foal and live in the perfect freak family
>>
>>29096255
I put your image on the booru and people want to know the artist/source.

Please go add that if possible. https://derpibooru.org/1321436
>>
>>29097177
Different anon, but that pic was in my faves folder so I know it. The artist is Chubble-munch, and it was actually already on Derpibooru: https://derpibooru.org/485669. Reverse search seems to be broken.
I flagged it as a duplicate.
>>
>>29097412
Thanks.

Yes, when I reverse-searched it didn't appear.

And now I can do what started it all:

>>29096255
>large.png
I'm glad you'll never have children.
>>
i want to hold celestia close to my chest while i caress her face and smell her mane slowly.
>>
having a family pet with waifu
>>
File: wedding Bloom.png (1MB, 1500x1396px) Image search: [Google]
wedding Bloom.png
1MB, 1500x1396px
>>
>>
>>
File: 8e78b35789f0832828e4cd85a882e53f.png (737KB, 3220x4936px) Image search: [Google]
8e78b35789f0832828e4cd85a882e53f.png
737KB, 3220x4936px
>>
File: TV with winona.jpg (198KB, 1280x826px) Image search: [Google]
TV with winona.jpg
198KB, 1280x826px
What shows or movies do you like watching with your waifu, or think they would like watching with you?

I enjoy watching King of the Hill and cute, funny anime with her.
>>
File: qt.png (805KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
805KB, 1280x1024px
>>29102736
To be honest, I dont actively follow any TV series, other than MLP. But I do sometimes watch a few episodes from some show with her, the latest one being Breaking Bad. I think she would like it, for the most part at least.
And I do enjoy watching movies with her, with popcorn and everything. And when it gets too scary, I love to hold her really close to me so she doesnt have to be afraid.
>>
File: PICKLE MARE.jpg (24KB, 598x346px) Image search: [Google]
PICKLE MARE.jpg
24KB, 598x346px
>>29102736
Iron Chef, Law & Order, The Office, American Dad, One Piece, and some old 80's cartoons.

She's been around a gorillion years, chances are she'd love it.
>>
File: 1482288043387.png (403KB, 680x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482288043387.png
403KB, 680x700px
>>29102736
Doctor Who
>>
>>29102736
For some reason I see her enjoying cheesy romance soap operas.
>>
What kind of music does she listen to?
>>
File: what doth life.png (1MB, 1268x1232px) Image search: [Google]
what doth life.png
1MB, 1268x1232px
>>29105358
I could go off what canon said about that and name the most popular pop stars, but.. nah.

Pretty much everything by this band feels right, when thinking about listening with her, and singing along for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54J_LeIuALg
>>
>>29046038
No.

>>29046061
And no.
>>
>>29106418
Jesus fuck tell me or I'll cut you with knife anon I swear I will
>>
>>29106591
She's sacred to my heart anon. I've requested over 10 drawings of her that I keep in a manila folder in my closet that only comes out when I make big faps.
>>
>>29106611
W H O ?
>>
File: 148221880599.png (321KB, 1000x836px) Image search: [Google]
148221880599.png
321KB, 1000x836px
She
>>
bamp
>>
>>
>>29106995
I T S S A C R E D
>>
>>
File: starlight_a_cute.gif (50KB, 511x480px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_a_cute.gif
50KB, 511x480px
bump
>>
File: Starlight_candy.jpg (96KB, 1280x969px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_candy.jpg
96KB, 1280x969px
>>
Merry christmas to you and your waifu!
>>
>>29112245
And merry Christmas to yours!
>>
File: starlight_santa.png (160KB, 844x1024px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_santa.png
160KB, 844x1024px
>>29112245
Merry christmas to you two too!
>>
>>29079046
>>
>>29047146

This is how I feel about Rarity. She is also the most filthy of ponies in the bedroom too.
>>
Do you want to get married to your waifu?
Where would the wedding ceremony be held?
Who would be invited?
What would happen on the wedding night?
>>
File: 1480174148042.png (72KB, 582x452px) Image search: [Google]
1480174148042.png
72KB, 582x452px
>>29113729
>Do you want to get married to your waifu?
Of course, who doesn't?
>Where would the wedding ceremony be held?
Canterlot
>Who would be invited?
The other princesses and the mane 6, and maybe others.
>What would happen on the wedding night?
Hugs and cuddles.And some lewd action.
>>
File: butt bow 1146032.png (477KB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [Google]
butt bow 1146032.png
477KB, 1280x1476px
>>29113729
Our wedding ceremony would be an outdoor one on sweet apple acres, surrounded by family. Of course, a lot of work would be put into preparations, decorations, and making everything nice.

We'd go to our comfy cabin, passed down to us by family in celebration for the occasion, and enjoy the joy and excitement for a while, just smiling and talking about our future. After hours of that and hugging, there would be the virginity-trading.
>>
>>29113729
Our wedding ceremony would be held in Cloudsdale, in one of those big buildings with the greek-style pillars. It would be just me and her. I would promise to love and cherish her forever, I would give her the ring, and we would share a long kiss. After that, I would take her into my arms and carry her home. I would carry her into our bedroom, and cuddle and kiss her like theres no tomorrow. Finally, I would make tender love to her.
>>
>>29113729
Of course.
Canterlot, probably.
Everyone.
In my head canon she's kinky, so quite a lot.
>>
File: starlight_chrystal.jpg (69KB, 687x1024px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_chrystal.jpg
69KB, 687x1024px
>>
>>29113729
Absolutely
Somewhere in between universes, or on the Astral Plane?
Everyone she knows
We'd hug each other, and then get into some tender, loving hoof holding
>>
File: 1308520.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1308520.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: door.png (174KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
door.png
174KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>
File: glimmer_icecream.jpg (355KB, 890x1024px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer_icecream.jpg
355KB, 890x1024px
>>
File: img-3357388-1-Vy41N.png (500KB, 2300x2230px) Image search: [Google]
img-3357388-1-Vy41N.png
500KB, 2300x2230px
Reminder to spend some time with your special someone over Christmas. No one deserves to spend the day alone, least of all your waifu.
>>
File: the sweetest horse.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the sweetest horse.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>29044241
She doesn't even deserve praise. Fuck Glimmer, she's a terrible development to the story of MLP.
>>
File: 1445292729611.png (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445292729611.png
75KB, 500x500px
>>29062674
>>
File: starlight_striped_socks.png (315KB, 896x1024px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_striped_socks.png
315KB, 896x1024px
>>29124376
Different Glimmerfag here.
You may not like our waifu and feel some reason to be needlessly nasty to us, but I still wish you a merry christmas and hope you can find some capacity to understand as to why we love her.
Anyway again, Merry Christmas.
>>
File: apple juice.png (726KB, 900x832px) Image search: [Google]
apple juice.png
726KB, 900x832px
>>
I want to abuse my waifu and drive her to suicide.
>>
>>29043816
>>
File: 1476740127542.jpg (147KB, 1280x677px) Image search: [Google]
1476740127542.jpg
147KB, 1280x677px
>tfw you have to spend the holiday with your family and not your waifu
>>
>>29126532
>>29126830
>>
>>29125427
That's rather hot.
>>
File: 1480827578352.png (518KB, 1024x632px) Image search: [Google]
1480827578352.png
518KB, 1024x632px
>>29125427
That's not nice
>>
File: 280728.png (338KB, 1920x990px) Image search: [Google]
280728.png
338KB, 1920x990px
I didn't plan to, but since hugboxes seem to trigger some people here, here I go. Happy Holidays, waifufags. My very best wishes to all of you, whoever is the pony you love. Or, well, why not, my best wishes even if your waifu doesn't have hooves.

A special mention to the Bloomfag and the Rarifag who are always up to support other waifufags, you guys are great and make this board a better place. And my warmest regards to all my fellow Dashfags, specially to that one Anon who had a really bad time recently.

I love you all, guys.
>>
>>29126532
>tfw Dash is secretly the Batmare
>>
File: 479.jpg (763KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
479.jpg
763KB, 1600x1300px
>>
File: 32c.jpg (718KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
32c.jpg
718KB, 1600x1300px
>>
File: 378181 love hearts.png (194KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
378181 love hearts.png
194KB, 1000x1000px
>>29127460
Love you too, anon. Really happy this thread was made.
>>
>>29127460
Thanks anon.
You Dashfags have a NRDT problem, and we Glimmerfags have a falseflagger problem.
>>
File: genuineanger.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
genuineanger.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>>29127546
DELET THIS
>>29127561
>Posting the chart of my waifu specifically
DELET THIS x10
>>
>>29127460
Thank you, I really appreciate it.
I love you too, all of you. It has really been a great thread.
I hope you all have a merry Christmas!
>>
File: 1476207109316.png (136KB, 617x544px) Image search: [Google]
1476207109316.png
136KB, 617x544px
>>29124472
Why Glimmerfags are so nice? They're my fav kind of waifufags so far.
>>
>>29129339
You have to be nice to cherish such a flawed pony as Glimmer.
>>
>>29043816
Rainbow dash sure is a neat pony...
>>
File: 1482405168621.png (199KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1482405168621.png
199KB, 800x1300px
write a Christmas letter to your waifu
>>
>>29129339
We are used to the board hating us because shitposters use our waifu as their flag. Therefore, those of us who are sincere tend to act nice to make the board hate us less.
>>
File: Starlight_bags.png (409KB, 1600x2346px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_bags.png
409KB, 1600x2346px
>>29129339
Thank you anon. This means a lot more to me than you might think.

>>29129443
I completely agree.
>>
>>29129964
You are welcome. Starlight and Trixie are the best IMHO <3
>>
File: starlight_reindeer.png (549KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_reindeer.png
549KB, 850x680px
>>29129974
They are a cute. Bestest best friends for sure
You have a great choice in ponies imo.
Totally unbiased, I know.
>>
>>29130064
Thanks a lot mate
>>
>>29130082
You're welcome!
Have a very merry christmas
>>
File: wink wonk.png (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wink wonk.png
82KB, 300x300px
>>29129693
For me, as someone's who's also barely been able to post his love when the shitposting's bad, I've really grown more empathetic from having all those terrible things said to me, and going through all I did, with other waifu feels. It makes me feel that nobody deserves to feel bad for or be made to doubt their love, and I really feel where they're coming from when they're hurting over it, and it makes me really happy that I'm able to use that to help them, when I can. I mean, I've had some seriously hurtful things said about me and my love, in genuine malice, from people who don't see the one I love as anything but a tool to make a point against child molesters. It was probably just a dedicated few who really meant it, separate from the anons just posting silly memes because it's what's done here. I'm happy to say that the filly-hate hasn't been too terrible lately, and I've been receiving and seeing some genuine kindness and understanding since this thread was made.
>>
>>29129668
I already spent the day with her, but sure, that can be very nice. It's for our eyes only, though.
>>
File: Hoofbump.png (540KB, 3500x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Hoofbump.png
540KB, 3500x1400px
>>29128610
It's been 2 months already since I posted this and unfortunately it seems that things haven't changed much ever since. I really hope things get better for you guys, you don't deserve the hate. And I'm not saying it because I think that I'm the one who decides which hates are deserved, I'm saying it because I don't want you to forget that, no matter what some idiots here say, you really don't deserve it, don't ever let them convince you otherwise.
>>
Waifu
>>
Are non pony waifus welcome here?
>>
>>29133054
No.
>>
File: 1482000549895.png (116KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482000549895.png
116KB, 450x450px
>>29051655
Can't belive she hasnt been mentioned more than once

Shame there's so little lighthearted fics about her though
>>
>>29133484
Pony is for serious.
>>
File: cute_minthorse.jpg (484KB, 1005x1455px) Image search: [Google]
cute_minthorse.jpg
484KB, 1005x1455px
>>29133489
Pony is for cute
>>
File: 1474507673449.png (437KB, 1198x844px) Image search: [Google]
1474507673449.png
437KB, 1198x844px
>>29133484
From a dashfag, Lyra a super cute. She just seems so fun, in a not-quite-hyperactive way that makes me so confortable.
>>
File: 1482710539712.gif (551KB, 507x508px) Image search: [Google]
1482710539712.gif
551KB, 507x508px
>>29133527
Pony is not for anatomically disturbing shoulders.
>>
My waifu just got banned from /mlp/.
>>
>>29134128
Mods deleted that stupid gets thread.
>>
File: 1469050333155.png (147KB, 390x428px) Image search: [Google]
1469050333155.png
147KB, 390x428px
>>29127460
Aw thank you, you're so sweet. Happy holidays to you to. Sorry I couldn't be around until now.

But we waifufags gotta stick together, even if we don't share the same tastes, we all know exactly how we all feel. I don't care if it's hugboxy, you guys are great and I love you all too. You deserve to be as hapoy as can be with your waifu.

And do keep in mind: you sre cared for, and she'll never leave you.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you all, and your waifus.
>>
>>29133054
Absolutely, who is it?
>>
>>29134145
Chances are you'll make another one anyway.
>>
>>29129693
I'm sorry for you guys, I've only been recently realizing how tough it must be on you. Glimmer still took some getting used to from me. But I really want things to get better for you all.

Your waifu is nice and I wish others don't feel anger towards you or her. She's just as good as you are.
>>
File: 1469739550884.png (710KB, 750x770px) Image search: [Google]
1469739550884.png
710KB, 750x770px
>>
File: 1482655566837.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1482655566837.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>29136350
Thanks, shine on you too.
>>
File: blush (2).png (1003KB, 1530x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blush (2).png
1003KB, 1530x1080px
>>
File: tea.png (329KB, 1265x1277px) Image search: [Google]
tea.png
329KB, 1265x1277px
MAKE WAY FOR BEST WAIFU
>>
File: Four studies on Best Pony.jpg (640KB, 1800x675px) Image search: [Google]
Four studies on Best Pony.jpg
640KB, 1800x675px
Superior agricultural waifu, coming through!
>>
File: rararailikethat.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
rararailikethat.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
>>
File: .jpg (775KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
775KB, 1280x1810px
>>29043816
Moonhorse. I like that she has many designs.
>>
>>29138368
How do you feel about S1's design to S2 if I can ask?
>>
>>29134327
I'm ashamed to say...
>>
>>29139485
Don't be ashamed of your waifu anon.
please tell us
>>
File: .png (288KB, 937x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.png
288KB, 937x1024px
>>29139260
I like the old design better.
>>
File: waifu.png (310KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
310KB, 1280x914px
>>29139497
Alright, I won't.
Kanaya Maryam.
She has been my waifu since 2012, and I love her a lot because when I saw her I was baffled, I was normally a pretty smart person, and used a very diverse vocubulary, but when she spoke she talked in a way that I could have never imagined. She used words that were unknown to me. She was also very funny and snarky, and that made her dialogue really enjoyable and entertaining. I was also aware of her existence in a very dark time of my life, in which I had just broken with my girlfriend. When she was shown I was amazed of how original and pretty her design was, especially her hair. She seemed to share my tastes in reading trashy romance books and in fashion too. I love her a lot, I think about her constantly. She makes my heart beat faster and she makes me smile whenever I'm sad or depressed. I love her so much that I haven't fapped to any other pony or person since she has been my waifu, nor have been in a relationship with another individual. I love her with my whole heart. I wish for her company everyday and I'm sure that she's my one true love.
>>
>>29139632
That's incredibly sweet. You should never be ashamed of your waifu no matter what anyone says, I hope you know that.
>>
>>29139698
I don't know man, I normally get a lot of shit from other people when I say who my waifu is.
>>
File: 1470311194066.png (496KB, 677x716px) Image search: [Google]
1470311194066.png
496KB, 677x716px
>>29139712
I know it's easier said than done, but seriously the best thing to do is to tell them to fuck off and not let them think any different about yourself.

Other's opinions truthfully have no meaning to your waifu. It's your feelings, and your feelings alone that matter to her. Would you want her to get bothered abd saddened if people kept telling her that you were shit? Or would you want her to brush it off because you're well no matter what? Because I'd tell you, that's how she thinks for you. Why would you want to waste time thinking what others say when you can spend more time loving her?

Don't you ever feel ashamed.
>>
File: fizzytrip.gif (1MB, 330x226px) Image search: [Google]
fizzytrip.gif
1MB, 330x226px
not from FIM, but Fizzy from G1. adorable little clutz lol
>>
>>29139857
I know, but sometimes the mean things that other people say kind of get me, and fill me with doubt, I mostly try to ignore them. But yes I would want her to brush it off. I know that she's the best but I get a little ashamed of having eccentric tastes, such as having Kanaya as my waifu, sometimes.
>>
File: right2.png (846KB, 844x1080px) Image search: [Google]
right2.png
846KB, 844x1080px
>>29139944
That's a feel some of us are very familiar with. Before I was more secure in my love, it was very painful and difficult, continuing with her while letting the thoughts of others make me doubt myself. I'm sure you could imagine. I believe that if you keep at it and practice more positive thinking and dedication like the Rarity lover says, it'll get easier for you too.
>>
File: 47d15a67.png (490KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
47d15a67.png
490KB, 1300x1300px
>>29139944
>eccentric tastes
Hey, most people in this thread love a pony. We're really lucky to have a place to share our love, and as hard as this board is sometimes, it's definitely great to have it. But don't let that fool you, if you asked anywhere else, no one would think that you're any more eccentric than us.

It sure is much harder to have an "unusual" waifu, but that doesn't mean that you're wrong. Don't ever doubt it, as long as you love her, that's the only thing that matters. Stay strong, man.
>>
File: 1463340065268.jpg (59KB, 466x559px) Image search: [Google]
1463340065268.jpg
59KB, 466x559px
>>29139944
Well like I said, there's nothing that you need to feel ashamed of. It may be difficult to keep in mind, but I suggest finding a way to keep that in mind if you can.

It may be tough, but stay strong for her sake, you can do it. Don't let others pollute your head when you can fill it with more joyous thoughts.
>>
File: kanaya2_happy.png (2KB, 344x480px) Image search: [Google]
kanaya2_happy.png
2KB, 344x480px
>>29139967
>>29140046
>>29140089
Thanks guys, I know that there are weirder waifus but she's still pretty peculiar. I will try, I will do it for her, and someday it will be easier. Thanks again, I've been missing that kind of positive thinking.
>>
>>29140189
Anytime. I hope you can hold onto that feeling very close then. There's a reason "Do it for her" is a thing.
>>
File: nido.org_1473134913296.png (1MB, 1358x1772px) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1473134913296.png
1MB, 1358x1772px
Im sucker for her
>>
>>29062913
Hey you seem to feel awful about it, everyone makes mistakes. and if you really really do mean it then tell her how sorry you are and don't let it happen again. And when she forgives you, as I'm sure she will, relax. Go on a date, get her some dinner and snuggle up and watch a movie, sing to her. pull out the mushy stuff man. But I know she'd never want you to hurt yourself.
>>
>>29064925
Newfag here, brain demon? the fuck?
>>
File: Starlight_side.png (475KB, 996x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_side.png
475KB, 996x1024px
>>29139944
I think almost all waifufags have suffered from people saying mean/awful things about them or their waifu to some extent. I really want to emphasize that you just ignore those people. I know, easier said than done They usually only do it just to get a strong emotional response out of you for their own twisted enjoyment. So don't give them the satisfaction. Don't let their hatred falter your love because honestly they are jealous that they don't have any.
Anyway thank you for sharing

Also checked.
>>
>>29142849
I used to do those things (mocking someone's waifu), and I had a waifu then. I didn't realize the pain I was causing--I genuinely thought it was just banter like /mlp/ loves. Then someone raised how I'd feel if it were my waifu, and I realized it wasn't just fun and games.

I recommend explaining to them how much it hurts. It won't work on all of them--this is 4chan. But it will work on some.
>>
>>29143259
Well I guess in your case you didn't know. From most of what I've seen it is what I mentioned above. Some people find real enjoyment out of it.
some form of superiority thing
>>
Starlight Glimmer is best bitch
>>
So there is a major big high class party in Canterlot. The mane 6 as well as Starlight go to said party. They even bring dates. Who do they take? Straight dates btw
>>
>Search through this entire thread
>Not a single mention of Pinkie Pie

I guess I'll be that guy.

Pinkie Pie is my waifu because she represents everything positive that someone could be. Being a negative person, I often find myself struggling with depressive states, searching for something to pull me out of them. Pinkie can often be that ray of sunshine that lifts me out of my sadness. She may be a simple party pony, but she's really very inspiring to me.

It also doesn't hurt that she's incredibly hot. Like, hotter than the fucking sun hot. Easily the most physically attractive pony in the series.
>>
>>29143794
Bruh she has the same body type as most mares from the show
>>
File: Starlight_happy.png (883KB, 3494x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_happy.png
883KB, 3494x5000px
>>29143794
>Easily the most physically attractive pony in the series.
I respectfully disagree
>>
>>29143836

It's not just about body type: her attitude and personality are what really charm me about her.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure that ass is at least slightly more bangin' than everypony else's.
>>
>>29046591
There need to be an edit that says,
"Do it for them."
>>
>>29043816
Pinkie pie is my waifu. But we rushed into a relationship, without knowing much about each other. It was too late before I realized I had feelings for Applejack. Now I'm trapped in a loveless relationship with Pinkie, at the same time cheating on her, with Applejack.
What should i do?
Tell Pinkie the truth and break her fun loving, innocent, little heart?
Or continue living this lie?
Oh lord! Help me please!
>>
I will fuck every waifu if i have chance.
>>
So there is a major big high class party in Canterlot. The mane 6 as well as Starlight go to said party. They even bring dates. Who do they take? Straight dates btw
>>
>>29143667
>>29145487
stop
>>
>>29145487
>)
This shit again

Twilight takes Flash Sentry
Rainbow takes Soarin
Applejack takes Troubleshoes
Rarity takes ??????
Pinkie takes Cheese Sandwhich
Fluttershy takes Bulk Biceps
Starlight takes Sunburst
>>
File: calico-6.jpg (186KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
calico-6.jpg
186KB, 800x800px
>>29124376
>>
File: Moon.png (374KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.png
374KB, 1024x1024px
Pic related is my waifu, the true book horse.
It's sad that I'm the first one to post her, but it also means I get her more to myself, and I can't complain about that. She's everything I look for in a person/pony, her calm antisocial personality and comfy messy style. She'll spend lots of time with you doing nothing. She's unique. Not many ponies stand a chance against her eyebrows. Since there hasn't been a lot of character development for her, I get to fill in a lot myself, which is great. The only downside is that there's not a lot of content of her due to her not being popular enough, but that's alright with me.

>>29144550
I'm not sure if you're just mocking other posts in this thread, but really the only right thing to do is to forget about Pinkie, it's what will make you feel the best. You can do it anon. You need to do it.
>>
File: 1319709.jpg (112KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1319709.jpg
112KB, 1000x1000px
>>29142809
Tulpa. Critics of tulpas used to call them brain demons.

Tulpas are sapient imaginary friends, capable of talking, hugging, fugging, and snuggling if you devote yourself to making them that way. Go to the tulpa thread on >>>/trash/ or tulpa.info for more information.
>>
Sometimes i really really wanna have a wifu. A constant that won't disappointing me when my real loved ones do but I'd feel too autistic to do it. And sometimes I think about snuggling her or a plush of her and running my hands through her maine and her smile and it makes me feel weird.
>>
My waifu is Sunset Shimmer. She's from Equestria Girls, yet I dislike it as both a premise and setting. I imagine her in her pony form and she's the first and only character I've bought merch of.

During the early seasons I didn't understand how anyone could have only one favorite pony until she was revealed at a toy fair and instantly had my favorite design: My favorite color is teal, which was used in her eyes. My favorite mythology is the phoenix, which she shares the colors of and has been symbolically attached to. She's also got a hot eye shape like Cadance's. Finally she was a unicorn, my preferred subrace.

Looks aren't the only reason I love her. She's ambitious and driven to prove her worth. Her temper gets the better of her sometimes. She's made mistakes but learns from them and tries to make up for the damage, even when opinions of her ranged from mistrust to hatred. She's good at reading people which she used to manipulate them before but now uses to help ease her friends' insecurities. She's more social than me and open to putting herself out there. She loves magic but unlike Twilight finds libraries a chore and prefers it's application to theory. Her smile brightens my day immensely.
>>
YAY!
>>
Gonna advance every pony i see.
>>
File: canon.png (568KB, 1022x920px) Image search: [Google]
canon.png
568KB, 1022x920px
You're waifu a cute.
>>
>>29043816
I love my waifu
>>
>>29143259
I used to do it to certain ponies after I would feel really hurt if I was afraid something hurt my waifu. It was because I was feeling hurt and took it out on others, I deeply regretted that.
>>
File: 1483064092435.png (847KB, 702x994px) Image search: [Google]
1483064092435.png
847KB, 702x994px
>>
File: 1476689508778.png (539KB, 1200x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1476689508778.png
539KB, 1200x1900px
>>29043816
Luna is my waifu because shes big, she has nice wings, and I've always liked the color blue. I suppose it helped that the first pony video I watched featured her. I honestly don't pay attention to what her personality is on the show. When I tried to make a tulpa of her years ago I just dreamt up what I thought the perfect woman was like and pictured her as that. Unfortunately the tulpa thing didnt work out so now I just imagine hugging her thicc body while making out with her every night when I fap. I also imagine her understanding everything about me nonjudgmentally. The perfect waifu
>>
>>29153682
Thanks M.A. Larson
>>
>>29158949
From a sunbro, nice moon horse.
>>
Luna seems to be popular, why is that you'd think?
>>
/mlp/ is my waifu

Love you, you stupid assholes.
>>
>>29043816
>>
>>29161526
kill yourself
love you too anon
>>
File: sunshine.gif (398KB, 1077x1047px) Image search: [Google]
sunshine.gif
398KB, 1077x1047px
>>29160626
Your sun horse is very nice too.
>>
bumpu
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 210

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.