[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warrant CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 4

File: warrant.png (132KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
warrant.png
132KB, 768x768px
Previous Thread:
>>28920100
Anonpone Archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/warrant/
>>
>Guess first thing’s first, and that’s getting some lunch
>Hopefully something a little more appetizing than a factory rat
>Traveling around a little you eventually come to a little place that sells meat
>One Döner kebab later, and you’re ready to hit the town once more
>You may not agree with them, but the Mooselims know how to make a lunch
>Now, for the more pressing issue
>Theneed to find Garnet a small gift for tonight
>You recall seeing a couple gift shops downtown, but not really what was inside them
>But you’ve got another idea
>Taking to the air you glide towards a familiar part of town, zeroing in on a certain pawn shop as you land
>Maybe Jack can hook you up with something nice? You did beat the crap out of the pony who conned him after all
>Pushing open the door you slip on inside, tail avoiding it as it swings closed once more
>Passing by some display cases, you take note of just one other customer in the place, rummaging around through some old books
>Jack mans the counter near the firearms, perking up as he notices you walking in
>”Guri! What a nice surprise”
>Reaching out, you shake the stallion’s hoof
>”What brings you in here today? Need another gun?”
>>
>>29043285
Not exactly. Hmm...I'm looking for something for a lady friend, if you know what I mean. Got a date tonight and everything. What do you think she would like?
>>
>>29043285
>"not when I have these two."
>flexes
>"But some extra heat can be useful."
>>
“Not when I have these two”
>Standing upon your hind legs you give your arms a flex, holding your breath to make the muscles bulge before dropping back down to all fours
"But some extra heat can be useful”
>”Well, we got in some old Germaneian rifles in just the other day if you’d like to check em’ out”
“Uh, actually I was just kidding, my shotgun is enough… for now. But I am here to find something!”
>”And what would that be?”
“I'm looking for something for a lady friend, if you know what I mean. Got a date tonight and everything”
>”Oooh, trying to make a good impression, eh?”
“Sure am! You got any advice?”
>”Hmmm… she is a griffon, right?”
“Yeah?”
>”Alright, just making sure. Don’t want you getting attacked by a mob out there”
>Placing a hoof to his chin, he taps it a couple times
>”Tell me about this girl, what’s she like? I’m sure we can find something she’d fancy”
>>
>>29043592
She seems to like gems, in fact her name is Garnet. Do you ave something with a garnet in it?
>>
>>29043592
Oh she's the best! She has the softest cream plumage and beautiful red eyes! She also likes yarn and stuff I guess...
>>
“Oh she's the best! She has the softest cream plumage and beautiful red eyes!”
>You sigh, thinking back to her magnificent display of hunting ability when she threw the clipboard
>A hoof waves in front of your face
>”Snap out of it lover boy, we still need some more details”
“Oh, right. But she seems to like gems, in fact her name is Garnet. Do you have something with a garnet in it?”
>”Sure do, follow me”
>You work your way around the counter, coming to a jewelry section
>Various precious stones glint through the glass display cases, your eyes focusing in on the red colored ones
>”This is pretty much all I have, most of the smaller stuff is over here”
>Looks like the only things that aren’t too over the top are a small garnet ring, and a bracelet with multiple garnet jewels on it
>”Anything else she might be interested in?”
“She also likes yarn and stuff I guess...”
>”We got some really nice yarn in the back, came from an alpaca!”
>Alpaca yarn? Interesting
>”But I’d say go with your gut, you know her better than me obviously”
>>
>>29044016
Garnet bracelet! Fuck yeah!
>>
>Clearly, you have a hefty choice on your claws
>The yarn sounds perfect, but you’re sure that she already has something like that. If she can afford a custom knead couch, she probably owns some expensive yarn
>But that bracelet looks pretty good, could even use it as part of her bounty hunter getup
“Mid if I check out the bracelet?”
>”Sure, just a sec”
>He slides open the case, hoof withdrawing the jewelry before placing it in your talons
>Holding it up to the light the little jewels glimmer in the light, showing off their deep red coloration
>You can totally she her wearing this
>She can wrap it around her wrist, or ankle, or… or tail
>You feel yourself burning up as your imagine the jewels dangling off the base of her sleek tail
“I-I’ll take it!”
>Jack nods, walking over to the counter to ring it up
>Guri, you are one classy bird. No griffoness can resist such displays of affection
>The cash register rings, Jack holding out a hoof
>”I’ll still give you a discount for beating the crap out of that lowlife. It’s all yours for 20 bits”
>Cost is of no concern to you, you’re a highly successful business bird after all!
>Paying up, you receive your purchase back in a small jewelry box
>”Hope that little thing suits her fancy. I don’t know much about griffons, but I do know that girls all love a nice piece of jewelry”
>>
>>29044265
Welp, nothing else important that needs doing...so let's go back to the inn and make a pattern for the arsonist.
>>
>>29044265
Ask the shopkeep if he's heard anything interesting lately.
>>
“She’s very sweet, I know she’ll love it. But thanks for the discount”
>”It’s no problem, really. But feel free to stop on in anytime”
“I’ll be sure to! Thanks Jack”
>Tucking the box into your bag you head for the door, walking outside
>Most ponies seem to have cleared the streets, their lunchbreaks over
>Well, might as well get home and start working on that arsonist case. Might figure out something before Velvet comes barging in
>Wings unfurling, your body is lifted up once more, making it back to the inn minutes later
>Opening up your room in short time, you drop your bags with a sigh, breaking out the evidence board along with some yarn
>After batting it around of course
>Flipping out the warrant, you get to work
>…
“Hmm…”
>A filled up board stares at you, lines of rope zig zagging left and right, back and forth
>He burnt down two buildings before being arrested the first time, both of them abandoned structures
>Two more fires on abandoned buildings couldn’t be pinned on him, but the police were suspicious
>But this latest one was on a fully stocked warehouse, fortunately put out before any major damage occurred
>It’s only a matter of time before this maniac gets someone hurt
>Leaning in closer, you try to activate your almonds, trying to have a breakthrough moment
>But all you receive is the door flying open, you jumping back in surprise as a mare bursts in
>”You! Why did YOU get off early? You should have been shoveling oats all day like the rest of us!”
>>
>>29044526
Ugh! First of all...I'm in the meat department so I doubt I would be shoveling oats. Second of all: Can you keep quiet for a sec, I'm trying to concentrate on finding a pattern on the arsonist here.
>>
>>29044526
...I don't work in the oats department?
>>
>You sigh, shaking your head
>And you had just achieved activation too!
>”Are you gonna answer me?”
“...I don't work in the oats department?”
>This only serves to get her to glare daggers into your eyes
“Ok, First of all, I'm in the meat department so I doubt I would be shoveling oats. Second of all: Can you keep quiet for a sec, I'm trying to concentrate on finding a pattern on the arsonist here”
>You look back to the board, only to find that it isn’t there
>Frantically looking, you find it hovering next to Velvet, encompassed in her magic
>”You can have your board back when you start cooperating like a good bird”
>>
>>29044841
If you don't give me the board back I'm just gonna go take a nap while I leave you to solve it instead...
>>
>>29044841
Co-operation? I already answered your question!
>>
“Cooperation? I already answered your question!”
>”You did not! I want to know how you got off early so I can do it!”
>You eye the floating board once more, Velvet showing no signs of giving it up
“You know I was solving our latest bounty, right?”
>”Yeah, so?”
“So if you don't give me the board back I'm just gonna go take a nap while I leave you to solve it instead...”
>”Psh, might be for the best. Don’t want to stress your birdbrain”
>You shoot her a look, the mare still defiant
>”Alright look, you can have it back”
>Her blue glow sends it towards you, placing it squarely on the easel
>”Now fess up, tell me how you achieved an early day off while us oat shovelers slaved away in the oat mines”
>>
>>29045181
There really isn't that much to it. I just have an awesome boss...also I have a date tonight.
>>
>>29045181
There was no trick, work was just done early, so I got off early. When you don't have any more work to be done why keep the workers around?
>>
>>29045209
This will give her a VERY wrong idea.
>>
“There was no trick, work was just done early, so I got off early. When you don't have any more work to be done why keep the workers around?”
>”Don’t give me that crap, you guys cut meat around the clock. Now fess up mister!”
>Well, she might be brash, but she aint dumb
“Alright, you rally wanna know?”
>The mare leans forward on the tips of her hooves, eyes widening
>”More than anything in the world”
>”Well, there really isn't that much to it. I just have an awesome boss...also I have a date tonight”
>Her face droops in an instant
>Somewhere off in the distance, you swear you hear a needle scratching a record
>”You… WHORE!”
“What?”
>”I can’t BELIEVE you! Selling out your body for time off! To your manager no less!”
>>
>>29045433
Groan dismissively and get back to work.
If she doesn't wanna believe that we've actually got a thing going then anything we'll say won't work. So why bother?
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29045433
You got it wrong velvet! There was nothing like that. Some health inspectors came and she wanted me to make the place look nice for them.
>>
>>29045433
Oh c'mon Velvet, it's not like that. You're just jealous that you don't have an awesome boss like I do.
>>
beb
>>
>>29045433
We had a health inspection today so we had to clean up the place and Garnet told the manager how much I helped out and he gave me the rest of the day off.
>>
>>29047320
lib
>>
>>29047320
>>
>>29047853
erals
>>
bumpo
>>
>You groan at her never ending accusations
“Oh c'mon Velvet, it's not like that. You're just jealous that you don't have an awesome boss like I do”
>”My boss is fine thank you, he just doesn’t extort me for dates”
“You got it all wrong, V. Some health inspectors came and she wanted me to make the place look nice for them”
>”Isn’t that, you know, part of your job?”
“Garnet told the manager how much I helped out and he gave me the rest of the day off. And that’s all there is to it”
>”Tch. Fine, if you want to stick with that story, then so be it”
>Trotting up to your side she pauses, peering at the evidence board
>”So what’s all this? You found out how to make us some more money yet?”
>>
>>29050422
Well I was trying to until you rudely interrupted me. I'm trying to see if there's a pattern to his attacks.
>>
“Well I was trying to until you rudely interrupted me”
>She waves you off dismissively, still checking out your handiwork
>”Got a lot of yarn on this one”
“I'm trying to see if there's a pattern to his attacks. So far he’s been going after abandoned buildings, but his last failed attack was on a warehouse”
>”Well if that’s the case, he just sounds like a random arsonist. We might actually have to go around talking to ponies if that’s the case”
>She shrugs before flopping on the bed, sighing
>"So me and the twins are hitting the town tonight, should be pretty cool to have a mare's night out"
>>
>>29050651
Are you inviting your coooltfriend?

Torture her to no end about her edgy taste in stallions.
>>
“Are you inviting your coooltfriend?”
>Her ears instantly fold backwards, pupils dilating
>Got her right where you want her
>”I-I don’t have a coltfriend, classy mares like me just don’t jump into relationships!”
“Do classy mares also have such an edgy taste in stallions?”
>If looks could kill, the police wouldn’t even be able to identify your body
>”He’s not edgy! He’s very insightful! And he went to college!”
>She starts flailing her hooves about without any semblance of reason
>”COLLEGE!”
“Yeah, and?”
>”And he’s always such a gentlecolt, unlike SOME guys I know”
>>
>>29051092
Well why haven't I seen him then? You spend all your time with me, careful you don't give ponies the wrong idea...
>>
>>29051092
I'm a perfect gentlecolt. Gentlegriff. Gentle... tom?
Whatever.
>>
>>29051092
College, huh? Then why is he working in an oat factory? Did he go for some stupid degree like fruit science?
>>
“I'm a perfect gentlecolt. Gentlegriff. Gentle... tom?”
>Hm. Never really thought of this
“… Whatever”
>”You most certainly are not”
“Well if he’s so great, why haven't I seen him then? You spend all your time with me!”
>”Because I just met him a couple days ago, ok? And I think you’re just jealous that he went to college. Hmph”
>Raising her snoot in the air, she folds her arms
“College, huh? Then why is he working in an oat factory? Did he go for some stupid degree like fruit science?”
>”You take that back!”
>A pillow smacks into your face before you can even flinch, falling onto the floor with a *pomf*
>”FRUIT SCIENCE IS RESPECTABLE DEGREE! YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE A DEGREE! REEEEE!”
>Her screeching causes you to cover your ears, the mare looking like she’ll boil over
>Catching her breath she finally clams back down, coming back to reality
>"... For your information he has his own fruit stand too. And I will not stand for such baseless attacks on my new friend"
>>
>>29051376
I dunno V. I haven't seen you this riled up in a while. This guy must really mean a lot to you...
>>
>>29051376
If i didn't know any better i'd think you were trying to make me jealous velvet.
>>
>>29051376
>>29051449

Oh Velvet, you don't have to hide your feelings from me!
>>
>>29051376
Alright fine, I won't sass him until I've actually met him.
>>
>>29051489
FLUSTER THE MARE
>>
“I dunno V. I haven't seen you this riled up in a while. This guy must really mean a lot to you...”
>”H-he’s my friend, ok? I don’t let ponies talk crap about you either”
“Alright fine, I won't sass him until I've actually met him... Or…”
>”Or?”
“Or, if i didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to make me jealous Velvet”
>”Of what, knowing a bat?”
“Oh Velvet, you don't have to hide your feelings from me!”
>Her eyes roll, the mare sighing
>”Don’t you have a date or something to go to?”
>>
>>29051603
See you velvy, think of your batfriend
>>
>>29051603
I want to meet your college boy!
>>
“Not right away, no”
>”Ugh”
>You hop up on the bed, the bouncing mattress nearly throwing Velvet off
“I want to meet your college boy!”
>”NO!”
“Oh come on, I’m a friendly guy”
>”Certainty not. You won’t ruin this for me”
“Ruin what exactly”
>”… Ok look, maybe after work sometime. But only if you promise to be on your best behavior!”
“Oh don’t worry, I promise”
>She shoots you a look to which you can only smirk
>”I have to start getting ready for mare’s night, so no more questions!”
>The mare gracefully leaps off the bed,picking up a hair brush off the dresser
>Glancing to the clock, you note that you have about an hour until you’re supposed to pick Garnet up
>>
>>29051803
Take a tiny bit of nip for a confidence boost.
>>
File: 20121226.jpg (197KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
20121226.jpg
197KB, 600x397px
>>29051803
Begin the grooming process.
>>
>Well, you should probably start getting ready
>Sitting down, you hike your leg in the air, giving it a good stretch
>Time to begin the grooming process
>Tongue sticking out, it makes contact with your fur, determined to have it looking it’s best
>”Ewww, what did I tell you about doing that while I’m around”
“The cat bath has been initiated. There is no stopping it”
>”Freaking nasty…”
>She just doesn’t understand. Typical pony
>It takes a while, but your fur is finally looking good
>Throw that in with a wing preening, and you’re good to go!
>Just one more thing…
>Reaching under the bad you pull out a small baggie, the green contents within crinkling
>A little herbal confidence would do you good
>Pulling out a tiny pinch, you take a whiff, electricity feeling as though it shot up your spine
>Now that is some dank nip
>Some movement out of the corner of your eyes shifts your gaze to a staring Velvet
>”Didn’t you promise to give up nip?”
“N-no! I’m weaning off of it! I mean, I’m doing it less”
>She’s not buying it
“I can quit anytime, but I NEED it right now”
>”Whatever. I’m heading over to Zara and Wonga’s, trying not to OD while I’m gone”
“Psh. Unlikely”
>The door shuts, Velvet trotting on out as it does without another word
>Looking back to your herbs, you grin
>Now, you may inject it in peace
>…
>>
>Flying over the roof tops, you can’t help but smirk
>You’ve still got a good buzz going. You be honest, you almost feel like you’re floating!
>Correcting your course you’re in no rush. Time has slowed down for you
>And who says a small pinch every now and then is bad for you?
>Your eyes scanning the best they can, you eventually find what you’re looking for, landing at a nearby apartment complex
>Opening the gate you follow the sidewalk through the green lawn, sauntering up to her door number
>A couple of rose bushes flank the entrance, a flower bed outside her window sill
>Number 19. This is definitely it
>Knocking solidly, the bangs echo off the wooden door as you step back politely, waiting
>Soon enough the lock turns, red eyes greeting you
>”Guri! Right on time!”
>Garnet opes the door wider, revealing her body
>She sports a nifty gold necklace with a jewel in it, not to mention a silver anklet over her paw
>Combined with her perfectly groomed plumage, she certainty looks ready for a night out
>>
>>29052202
Wow, you look fantastic! You ready to go?
>>
Pausing
>>
inb4 we end up going to the same bar as Garnet and the twins.
>>
love birds
>>
>>29053159
I doubt they will be going to the griffon part of town.
>>
>>29053580
>>
bek
>>
>>29043276
>>
“Wow, you look fantastic!”
>”Oh please, I only had time for a quick grooming session after work”
>H-hot
“Well I’d love to see what you can do when you aren’t pressed for time”
>”Maybe next time. But for now, this is the best you’re getting”
“We can discuss this further over a nice plate of meat. You ready to head on out?”
>She turns, shutting the door before locking it with the key
>”Sure am. Come on, I know a pretty good restaurant in the griffon neighborhoods”
>Departing, you kindly open the gate for her like the gentlegriff you are
>Closing it, two pairs of wings unfurl, your date and flapping away
>As you soar over the city, she leads you in a direction you’ve never been, the lay out of the neighborhoods starting to change
>The streets narrow, coupled with an exponential increase of roosts
>Definitely a griffon dominate area
>Landing on a sidewalk you take a look at your surroundings, a few griffs going about their business
>A butcher shop sounds the telltale noise of a clever chopping away to your left
>Fresh fish hang from a stand right across the road, the owner talking to a customer
>Feels just like home, minus the decaying architecture
>Well, mostly
>”Come on, over here!”
>Your sate rushes you into a building, using your own body to push open the door
>Immediately your nostrils are met with the sweet smell of cooked meats, a waiter going by with a plate
>The tables actually have white table cloths on them, hanging plants from the ceiling
>Looks like a decent enough place actually
>”Hope this place suits you. I figured we’d go somewhere nice before we dive on into a bar somewhere”
>>
>>29057548
Let's find a table to sit at. Be sure to pull a chair for her like a true gentlegriff faggot. Also give her our amazing gift.
>>
“Looks like a good place to me. Come on, let’s snag a table”
>Weaving around a few occupied ones, you set your sights on an empty two seat by a window
>Should probably grab it as opposed to a booth. That way you can show your true gentlegriff capabilities
>Reaching it a fraction of a second before Garnet does, you politely pull back her seat, your date pausing with amusement before sitting down
>Nailed it
>Sometimes being a gentlegriff is worth looking like a total faggot
>Rounding to the other side you slip into the other chair, Garnet still looking quite amused
>”How long were you planning that little stunt?”
“Not as long as this one”
>Reaching into your bag you withdraw a small box, popping it open to reveal your gift
>Your date gasps, her eyes lighting up
>”O-oh my, Guri…”
“Figured that something garnet would suit you”
>”I mean, it’s our first date, you didn’t have to go get me something”
>Her eyes aren't the only things that are red, her cheeks beginning to burn up
>>
>>29057770
Well I do owe you for today plus helping me get this job in the first place so I thought you deserved something nice.
>>
>>29057770
Oh shush! You know you deserve it! I guess I just like you that much...
>>
“Oh shush! You know you deserve it!”
>”But for what?”
“Well, I do owe you for today, plus helping me get this job in the first place”
>”Oh, that was nothing really. Just helping out a friend… and killing a rat”
“Please, you’ve really helped me get on my paws in this place. Thought you deserved something nice”
>She smirks, leaning back a bit in her seat
>”You sure you aren’t just sucking up to your manager?”
“I guess I just like my boss that much...”
>”Psh, figured as much. I don’t play favorites Guri”
>Her red eyes look into yours as she leans in
>”But I must say, you’re certainty the most interesting griff I’ve seen around here. Heck, you even turned a gentle house cat into a bounty hunter”
>>
>>29058051
Gentle house cat? Pfff, Please! After that clipboard snipe on the rat I would say you were a tigress to begin with.
>>
“Gentle house cat? Pffft”
>”W-what?”
“Please! After that clipboard snipe on the rat I would say you were a tigress to begin with”
>She chuckles nervously, picking up a menu before her
>”Me? A tigress? You’ve got the wrong cat, Guri”
“I think that rat would disagree”
>”Well, I’d like to think of himself as laid back, but I can be… rough when I need to”
>You feel something swipe by your paw, the fluffy tip of her tail tickling as it goes by
>”After all, someone has to make sure that the new employees are behaving”
>She winks before placing her beak into the menu, searching for what to order
>>
>>29058317
We should ask Garnet what kind of food she likes while looking at the menu ourselves.
>>
>You take a moment to glance at your own menu, looking through the decent amount of options
“So, what kind of food you usually go for?”
>”Well, lamb is usually my favorite, but salmon and pork is pretty good too”
>Hm, all those sound pretty good about now
>”How about yourself?”
“Uh, well I pretty much eat anything, not too picky”
>”Even rats apparently”
“Only cooked ones, ok?”
>You go to continue, but a waiter suddenly appears, asking for your orders
>Garnet takes the lamb, you yourself getting a platter of fish
>Fish always gives you the slight satisfaction of knowing that it wasn’t arguing with the chef right beofe it was cooked
>”So, what’s Guri into?”
“Hm?”
>”Well I know you knit and you’re a bounty hunter, but what else you got going on? Tell me what kinda griff you are”
>>
>>29058607
...I got nothing Res
>>
>>29058679
same desu
>>
>>29058607
Well we came here with the shotgun and know how to use it so Im guessing we must be into regular hunting too.
>>
>>29058607
musicals
>>
>>29058679
Obviously Guri is into dancing.
How else did he get those sick griffon making moves.
>>
“Uh”
>Come on Guri, think! What else do you do besides knit and hunt?
>…
>Oh god, you’re as one dimensional as they come!
“I do some hunting every once in a while. Helped keep our costs down when me and Velvet were on the trail”
>”I’ve never really been hunting before myself. Well, besides that rat. But what else do you like? I kinda figured hunting was one of your hobbies just because of the whole bounty thing”
>You wiggle your finger, signaling for her to come closer
“Well, don’t tell anybody, but”
>Leaning in, you lower your voice
“I-I sometimes go to musicals… and dance to them”
>”Really? You?”
“Just don’t let Velvet hear that, I don’t know if she’d ever let me life it down”
>”Hey, there’s nothing wrong with dancing! I dance a bit myself”
“You do?”
>”Yeah! M-maybe I can show you sometime..?”
>>
>>29059020
W-we could dance together.
>>
“W-we could dance together”
>”I mean, maybe if this date doesn’t go too late, we could”
>Garnet awkwardly grins, you most likely doing the same
“Where would we go? Not like there are too many dance halls around here”
>”Don’t be silly, you can dance anywhere… like my apartment”
“Is, that an invitation?”
>”Just saying, I’ve got enough room to dance in there… plus a couch I need help kneading”
>>
>>29059231
Fuck the bar. Let's get drunk at her apartment. I-it's cheaper.
>>
>Kneading a couch? As in the one with the 5,000 knead warranty?
>Your mind flashes to your claws digging into such a glorious piece of furniture, each individual knead as perfect as the last
>Directly across from you your date works away on the other cushion, a sultry look in her eyes
>It’s like a perfect griffon fantasy
>You know what, fuck the bar! You wanna head back to her place
“Hey, so uh, what would you say to just skipping the bar and drinking back at your place. I-it’d be cheaper”
>”Aw, come on Guri! You just can’t imitate that bar atmosphere. Besides, it’s griffon tradition to squat at the local bar on a date!”
>>
>>29059231
>already got couch kneading privileges

aww yes!
>>
>>29059462
I guess we can have a few drinks at a bar first if you have a place in mind.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29059462
Alright fine, we can go to the bar first. If someone starts waving a lamppost though I'm gonna say I told you so.
>>
>>29061099
>>
I can't wait to knead Garnets amazing couch
>>
>>29061099
>>
>>29062837
>>
>>29063614
>>
“I guess we can have a few drinks at a bar first if you have a place in mind”
>”Sure do, and it’s not too far from here”
>It has been a while since you’ve gone to an actual bar. Might be a good change of setting
“Then I guess we’re headed off to the bar!”
>The smiles, having got her way
“But if someone starts waving a lamppost though I'm gonna say I told you so”
>”Please, I haven’t gotten into a lamppost duel in months”
>You found yourself in one right before you hit the trail. Never realized a post could bed around someone’s head like that
>”You know, you seem kinda hesitant… afraid I’ll outdrink you?”
“What are you saying?”
>”I mean, it’s the weekend tomorrow, not like we have anything else to do. And I’ve been known to humble a few guys when it comes to downing White Griffon cocktails”
>She leans back, folding her arms with a confident smirk
>>
>>29064427
she's going to take advantage of a drunk Guri
>>
>>29064427
I'm not really great with drinks...but what the hell! You only live once.
>>
>>29064427
You you calling me... Chicken?
You are on.
>>
“Are you calling me... Chicken?”
>”No, even though you resemble one”
>B-but your mom said you were a beautiful falcon
“I'm not really great with drinks”
>She huffs in amusement
“But what the hell! You only live once”
>”I must warn you, I’ve got a liver of steel”
“We’ll see about that…”
>You aren’t too big a drinker, but come on. She’s got to be exaggerating
>… Right?
>Your reflection is cut short as a couple of plates of steaming meat arrive at your table, the two of you digging in soon afterwards
>Diner carries on, Garnet slipping the bracelet on over her hand as you finish up
>With a quick tip and payment you two are out the door, Garnet guiding the way
>”Come on, it’s right up here!”
>Her talon points at a small hole in the wall looking place, dim light coming from the windows
>Pushing open the doors you find a bar with maybe 20 griffons in it, most squatting around various tables, a few taking seats at the actual bar
>Hey, I’ll go grab us a table to squat at over there. But since I’m the challenger, I’ll allow you to go to the bartender and pick our poison. Not that it'll matter anyway for you”
>>
>>29064842
White Gryphons. It's time to beat her at her own game.
>>
>>29064909
This. Going balls deep!
>>
>She scurries on off to a table, the tip of her tail just barely grazing your beak as it flips upwards
>Hmph. She thinks she’s real hot stuff huh?
>Well you’ll see about that
>Approaching the bar you eye up the various bottles that decorate the back wall, various colors and labels catching your eyes
>But you’ve only got one thing on your mind
>”Пpивeт! You ordering?”
“Yeah. Give me that bottle of White Griffon. And a couple shot glasses”
>Doing as you say the bartender brings you the drink, your other hand picking up two tiny glass cups
>Paying him, you retreat, getting your game face on
>Garnet sits up on a stool at a table near the wall, looking confident as ever
>Taking the empty seat across from her you produce the bottle, banging it on the table before passing a glass to her
>”White Griffon huh?”
“I figured it’d be even more meaningful to beat you at your own game”
>”You know, it’s not too late to back out. You might not live it down if word got around work that your female manager drank you under the table”
>She gestures around the room, and that’s when you realize there’s several griffons you’ve seen around the factory going about their business
>>
>>29065085
It would look way worse if I backed out now.
>>
>>29065085
It wouldn't really bother me. At least I had the balls to challenge you. Like I said, I'm not great with drinks, but I sure as hell am gonna give it my best!
>>
“It wouldn't really bother me, Besides, it’d look way worse if I backed out now”
>”Hm, so be it”
“At least I had the balls to challenge you. Like I said, I'm not great with drinks, but I sure as hell am gonna give it my best!”
>”I’m sure you will hun, now hold your glass steady”
>She pops open the bottle, pouring the contents into your shot glass
>Doing the same to hers, she lifts it up
>”Go!”
>You knock it back, the alcohol immediately burning as it goes down your throat
>An ethanol like scent evades your nostrils as you place the glass back down
>Garnet’s already waiting for you, bottle in hand
>”Taking your sweet time, are we?”
“Just savoring it”
>Her eyes roll as she pours you another
>Repeating the process, you gulp it down, this time finishing the same time as her
>…
>Swallowing, you gasp, placing the glass down
>You kinda lost track of the count, but you doubt you could even properly count at this point anyway
>Your world has become quite a bit blurrier, but you can still make out the grinning face across from you
>Garnet remains standing strong, keeping pace with you the whole time
>Come on Guri, just a few more… she’ll surely be finished by then
>The rapidly depleting bottle is poured once more, your hand shaking a little as you raise up your drink and down it
>Oh boy, you’re starting to feel sick
>But you must go on!
>Holding it out, you await for another refill
>Except it doesn’t come
>Curiously, you peer to Garnet, who you find looking past you
>Struggling, you turn your body, somehow managing not to fall out of the seat
>It takes a second, but you soon recognize what’s got her attention
>A griffon sits a couple tables away, staring you down
>What the hell is this guy’s prob-… oh
>Your degraded memory soon kicks in, recognizing him as that douche that tried to steal Garnet
>>
>>29065384
And why do we care about him?
>>
>>29065384
We are in no state to do anything to him.
Ignore him for now.
>>
>>29065384
We are drunk. Show that fucker what he gets when he crosses this gryphon!
>>
>Eh, he’s just being a sore loser
>Besides, not really in the state of mind to do anything about it right now
“You gonna pour the drink or are you done?”
>She makes another round, although you can tell she’s being cautious about the griff behind you
>Gulping it down you smack it on the table, a loud bang assaulting your ears
>Holding up the glass to your face you look deeply into it
>Huh, didn’t know these little glasses could be so noisy
>As you peer through the glass you notice an odd, blurred object on the table
>Lowering the cup, you realize what actually made the noise
>A lamppost sits before you
>”Pick it up. Cyкa”
>The griffon stands by the table, a similar lamppost held in his talons
>The creaking of chairs sound around the bar as the other patrons ceases their conversations, glancing curiously in your direction
>Garnet just gives you a nervous look before peering back at the post before you
>>
>>29065750
We have the dulling of pain on our side due to being inebriated. It's on.
>>
>>29065750
Quick question. What are we going to be fighting with? I can't picture it.
>>
File: lamp post.jpg (4KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
lamp post.jpg
4KB, 236x236px
>>29065918
the traditional griffon weapon of choice
>>
>>29065750
Time to unleash our primal drunk griffon powers.
Taunt him a bit about the fine while we get ready..
>>
>>29065750
Give garnet the best "I told you so" look you can muster.
>>
>>29065750
The fool. He has forgotten the most important part about lamp post fighting. He isn't even drunk.

Does he honestly think he stands a chance sober?
>>
>You smirk, pushing the chair out
>Glancing over to Garnet, you give her the best ‘I told you so’ look you can muster
>Picking up the lamppost you can honestly barely feel it in your numb talons
>You’ve already got the dulling of pain on your side
“You fool, you’ve forgotten the most important part about lamp post fighting. You aren’t even drunk”
>The crowd gasps, conveniently beginning to crowd around
“Do you honestly think you stand a chance sober?”
>Swaying as you stand on your hind legs you can just barely recognize annoyance on his face
>”I don’t even need to be drunk to take down a house cat like you”
>Well that’s rather rude
“You know, you got a 50 bit bounty on you, for failing to pay squawking fees”
>That seems to get a momentary look of concern out of him, but it soon flashes back to anger
>”You’re going to be the one squawking after I’m finished with you. And your date tonight too after I win her back”
>”Ugh!”
>Garnet looks on in disgust as the spectators lose their shit
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29066099
Can we just clobber him while he is talking?
We should bait him into talking about himself and while he is distracted we should smack him right in the head.
>>
>>29066099
We might be more resilient, but he'll be more accurate and have better reaction time. Either we commit to striking him first and hoping it knocks him off balance or we focus on dodging and striking inbetween his attacks.
>>
>>29066099
I foresee him wailing on us until we throw up in his face, at which point we return the favor with interest.
>>
>>29066171
This seems like the best course of action considering we're shitfaced and can't fight effectively.
>>
beb
>>
>>29066099
I'm surprised a Griflet like you can even lift a lamppost.
>>
>>29067339
>>
>>29067339
>>
>Well, you’re probably too shitfaced to fight effectively, but that’s ok
>Just whap him good when he starts talking
“I’m surprised a gifflet like you can even lift a lamppost”
>”I-if you look at national height averages, I’m actua-“
>You don’t grant him the courtesy of finishing that sentence, smacking him right across the face with a metallic ring
>Hey cool, you actually pulled it off!
>You knew being drunk was an advent-
>A hard blow strikes your side, a kick crushing into your stomach
>Involuntarily, you vomit onto the floor as the blow sends you reeling
>Oh god, your precious alcohol!
>But alas, you can’t mourn for long as you see your foe raise his arm, taking a step forward
>And promptly slipping on your puddle of expelled booze
>Hitting the ground with a grunt he falls on his back, the lamppost clanging onto the floor nearby
>>
>>29070002
That bounty is ours! Finish him!
>>
>>29070002
Pick up his lamppost and double smack his shit.
>>
>>29070002
Who's the cyka now, blyat?
>>
>Every thought in your mind condenses into one discernible phrase
>FINISH HIM
>Before your opponent can recover you snatch up his post, holding one weapon firmly in each hand
>Duel wield!
>Throwing your arms forward just as he begins to rise, you double smack his shit, both lampposts crushing down onto his side
>Squawking, he hits the floor once more, obviously in pain
>Rearing back, you land two more hits on him, the blows rippling his body
>As he scrambles back to his paws you raise your arms, ready to land the final blow
>A quick flash, and something smashes into the side of your head, the sound of glass breaking
>Dropping one of the lamps involuntarily, your hand shoots up to your face, still smarting from the blow
>The griffon stands there with an alcohol bottle, the end smashed off into sharp, jagged tips
>His chest heaving, he points the weapon at you
>”You know… you can’t win. You’re far too drunk, and your lamppost skills are sub-par”
>>
>>29070303
>Far too drunk
For a griffon, this fool knows nothing of his own culture. In fact, we're being too cautious.

Let go of our thoughts of control. Let the lamppost flow through us as we slip into a primal rage. Smack his shit.
>>
>>29070303
Cheater! Find a weapon of our own!
>>
>>29070303
Get the high ground then try spinning.
>>
>>29070303
This will not stand!!! Throw our lamppost right at his face and smack him with our White Griffon bottle. Let him have a taste of his own medicine!
>>
>>29070303
That's not a lamppost, coward.
>>
>>29070303
Yell "i have the high ground" and finish him off.
>>
“That's not a lamppost, coward”
>He doesn’t respond, just taking another step towards you
>He’s introduced a foreign weapon
>Insulted your honor
>And implied that drunkenness is a liability
>This fool knows nothing of his own culture. It is your duty to humble him
“THIS WILL NOT STAND”
>Throwing your lamppost, it glances off his arm as he protects his face
>He responds by lunging forward, the glass bottle just barely avoiding your stomach as your wings spread, body doing a backflip
>Landing on your table you teeter, almost falling before regaining balance
>Garnet scoots her chair on back, probably worried about you slipping and falling on her
“It’s over grifflet! I have the high ground!”
>His deadpan face turns into a snarl, wings spreading
“Don’t try it…”
>Unheeding, he launches forward with a flap of his wings, bottle aimed straight for you
>With cat like reflexes you snatch the nearly empty bottle of White Griffon near your paws, swinging upwards
>A solid thud sounds, glass shattering as the table under you is taken out
>Falling to the ground hard, you roll out, grunting
>Expecting him to fall on you at any moment you hop up, ready to fight
>But all you find is your unconscious opponent, the smashed table lying on the floor nearby
>His paw twitches, a light moan escaping his beak
>>
>>29070588
Give the bar owner the bounty if he promises to add assault with a deadly weapon to the charges.
>>
>>29070588
Hey Garnet, wanna help me turn this guy into the cops?
>>
>>29070588
This calls for a victory dance
>>
>>29070588
"Anyone else wanna piece of me!? I'll fuck your shit up! This one is MINE!"

Let's drag this asshole to the police station.

>>29070616
Are you fucking high!? We are taking full credit for defeating Chad!
>>
>>29070635
But than we'll have to take a detour on the way to Garrnet's place and file paperwork. The bar owner does need to replace that table that idiot broke after all.
>>
>>29070654
It's 50 bucks dude. And you are giving it to some random bartender. Fuck that! This one was personal! He tried to take Garnet away twice! We DESERVE this bounty!
>>
>>29070664
I agree. We've defended Garnet's honor by way of inebriated combat. I'd say we've earned the 50 bits.
>>
>>29070654
Yes, Chad is the one that broke the table. So why the fuck should we pay for him? If the bartender wants money he knows where to find him. In the slammer! Nigga should have paid his squawking fees.
>>
>Victory is yours. This calls for victory dance, naturally
>Puffing your feathers, you begin to hop around your fallen foe, chirping
>Your tail swishes, getting in tune with the chirps
>Yeah. That’ll teach him a thing or two
>Stopping, you wait a few seconds to get your bearings, still absolutely wasted
>Turning to the crowd with a puffed out chest, you victoriously roar”
"Anyone else wanna piece of me!? I'll fuck your shit up!”
>As soon as you utter the words you find yourself staring down two dozen lampposts, each spectator drawing theirs
“I-I mean I would if I didn’t have to turn this cyka in!”
>Garnet hops on out of her seat, chuckling as the crowd groans, griffons putting away their posts
>She stumbles a bit, regaining her balance as she approaches
>”Well, it looks like we have our winner”
“Psh, he never had a chance, trust me”
>”According to tradition, after the completion of the honorary lamppost duel, I owe my victor a kiss”
>She wraps her talons around the back of your head the best she can, pulling you towards her beak
>Sticking your tongue out, you feel hers press up against yours, tasting strongly of booze
>Griffon kisses are a wonder of nature
>Holding he kiss a few seconds she eventually breaks it off, blushing
>Flustered a bit yourself, you return your attention to your bounty
>>
“Come on, I’ll get his arms, you get his legs. One… two… three, lift!”
>You both strain, finding it difficult to maneuver the griffon in your drunken state, ramming his head into the door accidentally on the way out
>But through trial and error, you and Garnet are on your way, carrying the sorry sack of feathers to the police station
>Arriving god knows how long later, you push open the doors, the two of you awkwardly maneuvering your bounty before tossing him onto the floor
>The cop at the desk isn’t the usual one, and he looks quite surprised
>”You three absolutely reek, are you intoxicated?”
“Uhh… maybe?”
>Looking back into the office behind him, he yells
>"Guys! We got some more griff on griff violence!"
>Well, he aint wrong
>”What even happened here? You two look pretty dinged up"
>>
>>29070883
This guy tried to take my girlfriend away! So we had a friendly lamppost duel. Oh, he also has a bounty on him for unpaid squawking fees. Do me a favor...and give him the worst cell.
>>
>>29070899
Technically it was very unfriendly and he pulled out a potentially lethal weapon on us rather than dueling honorably.
>>
>>29070883
This griff has a bounty on him and wouldn't come down here so we had to... persuade him.
>>
“This guy tried to take my girlfriend away! So we had a friendly lamppost duel”
>”… And?”
“Well, technically it was very unfriendly and he pulled out a potentially lethal weapon on me rather than dueling honorably”
>”Look buddy, I don’t really know much about griffon culture. Does this require police services in any way?”
“Oh, he also has a bounty on him for unpaid squawking fees! He wouldn't come down here so we had to... persuade him”
>”You say he has a warrant for his arrest?”
“Yeah! I can see his dumb face on the warrant board over there!”
>Squinting his eyes the cop looks to where you’re pointing before lighting up his horn and tearing it off the wall
>Glancing over the paper, he lowers it
>”Well I’ll be damned. He guys, come get this griff. And get a cell ready”
>”Can we say this one resisted arrest?”
>”No he’s… already unconscious. Just throw him in”
>A couple of police ponies exit the office, gathering up your defeated opponent
>Sweet dreams, douchebag
“Hey, can you do us a favor, and give him the worst cell?”
>”That’s not really my job. But for his crimes I can assure you he’ll feel the full wrath of the law and serve his week sentence”
>A stack of cash is placed on the counter
>”Go ahead and take your money. And… try to sober up a bit, you two look like you’re gonna fall over”
>>
>>29071153
I know my limit, come on Garnet lets go home.
>>
“Psh, I know my limit… come on Garnet, let’s go home”
>Grabbing the money, you tuck it inside your bag, making for the exit
>The city streets are mostly empty by now, it being well after midnight
>Only the occasional bar or club you walk past has ponies crowding around the sidewalk
>Much too drunk to fly, you both teeter as you walk, having to prop each other up a few times as your journey continues
>Somehow by the grace of god you find yourselves back at Garnet’s apartment, you trying to hop the fence before Garnet opens it up
>Stopping outside the front door, you pause, swaying back and forth
>”You still feeling numb?”
“Oh you know it”
>”Good. You’ll be feeling sore in the morning though”
>A shrug is your response
“It’s the price of dueling”
>”And I must say, you really know how to handle a lamppost… and for the price of you dueling, I suppose your prize can be me allowing you to crash at my place for tonight”
>>
>>29071373
That sounds great, Garnet.
>>
Pausing
>>
crashing this birb
>>
>>29071373
That would be nice.
I don't think I could find my way back to my place at the moment.
>>
>>29071933
>>
>>29071373
Pass out as soon as we walk in
>>
>>29071933
with no survivors
>>
>>29073357
But there's a couch to knead and a promise for a private dance.
>>
bep
>>
late night bump
>>
scritch
>>
>>29078764
You're going to adult jail, Anon.
>>
>>29071373
Time for Drunken couchKneading
>>
>tfw no significant other to sensually scritch you
>>
>>29079697
I-I'll sensually scritch you.
>>
File: 1415147259475.jpg (55KB, 416x700px)
1415147259475.jpg
55KB, 416x700px
>>29079697
>>
“That sounds great, Garnet. I don't think I could find my way back to my place at the moment”
>”I’m surprised that we even made it back here”
>She unlocks the apartment, door creaking open
>”Come on!”
>Doing so, you stumble on in
>And immediately fall to the floor
>Your head feels as though it’s spinning, but the hardwood is just so damn comfy right here
>Something begins tugging on your arm
>”You can’t pass out on my door mat! At least make it to the couch of something”
>Slowly but surely you rise, trying to get your bearing
>A talon is waved in front of your face
>”Man, you really are out of it. Guess I won after all”
“What? We both drank the same amount!”
>”Yeah, but I kept it all in me. You threw your drinks up, if you don’t recall. So yeah, I drank more”
>>
>>29080958
Get up, there is a couch that needs kneading.
>>
>>29080958
Yeah well I won the fight with that asshole, so I guess we're all winners tonight.
>>
>>29080958
Oh yeah!? Well I didn't see you fighting a Chad and defending my honor! Successfully I might add!
>>
>>29080958
It was a tactical throw up so he would slip on it.
I say it was a tie.
>>
“Oh yeah? Well I didn't see you fighting a Chad and defending my honor! Successfully I might add!”
>”I saved your honor from that filed mouse”
“It was a RAT! A-and I was taking care of it”
>”Mhm, sure”
“Ok look, it was a tactical throw up so he would slip on it. I say it was a tie”
>”Not how it works around here buddy”
>She boops your beak with a talon
>”I believe you lose”
“Yeah, well… I won the fight with that asshole, so I guess we're all winners tonight”
>”Whatever makes you feel better”
>Drunk Garnet sure is snarky. She’s almost at 0.65 Velvets
>Looking around, you get a feel for the apartment around you
>It’s pretty standard. A few chairs in the living room, radio against the wall
>Pictures of everything from a watermill to a sunset hang around, perfectly leveled
“So uh, where is it?”
>”Where’s what?”
“Y-you know, the… couch?”
>”Oooooh. Right over there my friend”
>Pointing, she reveals a red colored piece of furniture against the wall across the room
>Even from here you can make out its quality, heavy duty material
>It might just be you, but it seems to be casting its own divine aurora
>It’s beautiful, really…
>”You know”
>She leans in, whispering
>”I haven’t really broken it in yet...”
>>
>>29081243
Its scratching time
>>
>>29081243
I have a need for knead.
>>
>>29081243
We have moved up to kneading buddies
>>
>>29081243
Shall we... Break it in then?
>>
>With thought, your claws extend
>You have a need to knead
“Shall we... Break it in then?”
>”After you”
>Letting out a pleased squawk, you crouch, taking a moment to zero in on your target with drunk vision
>With a jump you pounce upon the couch, the cushions squishing under you
>Hm
>Walking in a few tiny circles, you test the furniture
>Cushions are firm, but not too much so. They easily indent under your paws but, but you don’t overly sink in
>Gripping it, you get a feel for the upholstery, surprised that it isn’t instantly shredded like a normal couch
>The springs are sufficiently bouncy, rocking you back up if you push down hard enough
>It’s… perfect
>Your analysis is interrupted as the cushions shit, a new weight being added
>Garnet hops on up, taking the other half
>”Remember when I said it’s good for 5,000 kneads?”
“Y-yeah?”
>”Let’s see how many we can get in in one night~”
>Oh boy
>As you gaze into her eyes her claws sink in, gripping the couch before letting go, repeating the motion
>On cue you join in, delicately kneading your designated half
>Over and over you dig in and release, massaging small areas thoroughly before moving to another plot
>How long you kneaded, you cannot tell
>Mostly because you’re too drunk to read the clock
>But at some point you can barely remember, you reaching your peak, curling up to the cushion in a satisfied ball, a similar Garnet ball next to you
>Gently purring, your coats brush into each other, the fur mixing
>Been a while since you’ve had something other than pony brushed against you
>Eventually however, a whisper breaks the silence
>”Psst, Guri”
>Lifting your head slightly, you shoot her a glance
>”Since we’re back home, and there’s no work tomorrow, I was just wonder if… w-well, if you’re”
>She pauses, looking a bit apprehensive
>”You know, herbal friendly?”
>>
>>29081743
Get our nip on? Hell yeah!

>Your analysis is interrupted as the cushions shit, a new weight being added. Nice one Res.
>>
>>29081743
I-I might be. All things in moderation, right?
>>
>>29081743
>Iron liver
>amazing couch to knead
>Likes the nip
Guri has hit the jackpot.
>>
>>29081743

>>29082028
What this dude said. Garnet is seeming more and more like a keeper by the minute.
>>
>>29082028
Add:
>Loves yarn.
>>
“I-I might be. All things in moderation, right?”
>”Except alcohol”
“Well, YEAH. We’re not savages”
“Wait here, I’ll be back in a sec”
>Sliding off the couch the floorboards creak slightly before she darts on off, lithe tail swishing before disappearing into the darkness
>Scrunching your talons, you cop another feel from the couch
>Amazing couch
>Iron liver
>Supports the nip
>Guri, you’ve hit the jackpot
>The sound of paw steps return, Garnet jumping back on the couch with a wooden case
“What’s that?”
>”Here, take your pick”
>She opens the top, holding it in front of you
>Several dividers separate samples of green herbs
>OG Nip
>Purple Knead
>Sour Whiskers
>Neighbraska Fur
>”Try anything you like. I got plenty more, so don’t be shy”
>Taking the box you place it in your lap
>Geez, there’s enough nip in here to make a small town catatonic
>The scent wafting towards into your nostrils, you can definitely tell that there’s some light introduction stuff, as well as some dank ass nip
>Never really had this variety before. Usually just bought whatever those griffs had out behind the highschool
>>
>>29082179
What does she recommend?
>>
>>29082179
I-i have never even heard of half of these
>>
>>29082179
Well we are getting our knead on, might as well try purple knead.
>>
“I-I have never even heard of half of these”
>”Well just pick which one sounds fun! They’re all pretty good”
“Hmmm”
>Your eyes dart back and forth, mind trying to pick a nip
>But there’s just so many choices!
“What do you prefer, exactly?”
>”Well, after a hard day at work, I personally use a little purple knead to unwind”
>Shrugging, you take a pinch of the substance, letting it fall into your palm
>Passing off the box to Garnet, she removes a bit of the nip as well
>”Cheers”
>She takes a whiff of the nip, her eyes growing wide
>Doing the same, you bring your hand to your face, breathing deeply
>A tingling feeling works its way down your body, causing your plumage to stand on end
>…
>What, that’s it?
>Maybe she just likes to take it easy with a mild strai-
>Your body is thrown back into the couch, talons digging into the armrest to keep from being blown away
>What starts as random sparks and burst of lights soon transforms into a swirling vortex, the fiber of your very being sucked in
>The couch hurdles through the colorful portal, you still hanging on for dear life as the world around you picks up speed
>A couple feathers being blown off, bursts of lightening erupt as you’re sucked along further, powerless to control the situation
>”Guri!”
>Hey, that sounded like Velvet
>Tiny floating unicorn heads surround you, swirling around your face as your journey continues
>”Didn’t I tell you no more nip?”
>Another one rotates into view
>”Naughty cat! Put it down!”
>”You know that stuff stunts your growth, right?”
>In annoyance you swat them away, the Velvets evaporating in a puff of steam as your talons pass by
>>
>Eyes now watering from the speed, the bright tunnel begins to show something towards the end
>It isn’t jumbled colors and patterns like the rest of it, it looks more like just a black hole
>… Oh god
>You squawk, bracing for impact, a feather getting sucked towards it
>This isn’t what you signed up for!
“AHHHH!”
>Head shooting up, your lungs heave, a couple drops of sweat rolling down your face
>Glancing this way and that, you find yourself back in Garnet’s living room, moonlight still sheening through the windows
>Peering to the clock, you can just barely make out the hands at slightly past 4 AM
>Was it all just a bad trip?
>Senses returning to normal, you feel your talons working away on something furry
>In confusion you look to them, finding the claws gently kneading away
>Right on Garnet’s rear
>Your date sleeps peacefully next to you, purring like a house cat
>>
>>29082672
Snuggle up with catbird
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29082672
Give her one more knead for good luck before. Before going to sleep.
>>
Is consensual scritching in public allowed?
>>
beb
>>
>>29084040
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime
>>
>>29084680
>>
u wot
>>
>What the hell happened while you were out?
>Glancing at your talons on Garnet’s ass, you shrug
>Guess that’s why they call it Purple Knead
>Yawning, you suppose you should get back to sleep
>After one more kneed for good luck, of course
>Tightening your grips on her cheeks her paw lightly twitches, your date murmuring in her sleep
>Concern flashes over your face for a moment, thinking she might wake up to you feeling her up
>But the gentle purring returns, the griff snoozing comfortably
>And it’s about time you do the same
>Yawning, you curl up against her, her warm fur inviting you
>Eyes shutting, you begin to slip away
>…
>Beak twitching, your senses return
>Cracking your eyes open, dim sunlight is cast through the crack in the curtains, some birds chirping outside
>Or griffons, you never really could tell the difference
>Glancing to the clock, it’s five minutes before 9
>Normally you’d just slip back to sleep, but an pleasant scent surrounds you
>Bacon is definitely cooking
>Looking up, Garnet’s spot on the couch is unoccupied, a voice calling from another room
>”Guri, you moving around in there? Hope you’re hungry”
>>
>>29088010
Yeah, I'm up
>>
>>29088010
"Heck yeah! I'm starving! So uhh...I don't think that the purple stuff is for me, it might be a bit too strong for my taste."

Check our money bag to confirm that last night events actually happened.
>>
“Yeah, yeah I’m up”
>Sitting up, a groan escapes your beak, head hurting a bit
>”I hope bacon’s alright”
"Heck yeah! I'm starving!”
>Sitting up, you rub your temples before you roll off the couch
>You don’t remember everything, but it memory serves you right, you had quite the wild night
>Opening up your bag you count your bits, coming up with what you started out with, minus the cost of diner and a bottle of alcohol
>Guess those things really did happen
>Making your way to the sound of humming you turn the corner, finding a modest looking kitchen
>Garnet stands in front of a stove, spatula in hand as some meat sizzles
>Pulling out a chair, you take a seat at a small table
>Rubbing your head once more, you speak up
“So uhh...I don't think that the purple stuff is for me, it might be a bit too strong for my taste”
>”I think I might have gone a bit overboard too. To be honest, I really don’t remember what happened last night, just kinda woke up on the couch with you. We didn’t do anything too wild, right?”
>>
>>29088560
I have no idea. All of last night was a bad trip.
>>
>>29088560
No clue. Last thing I remember is being sucked into a black hole before passing out.
>>
“I have no idea. All of last night was a bad trip”
>”How bad a trip?”
“Well, last thing I remember is being sucked into a black hole before passing out”
>”Guess that nip was just a little too dank for you”
>A porcelain plate clatters as it’s placed before you, steaming strips of bacon upon it
>Garnet pulls out her chair, sitting down with a similar platter
>Digging in, you shove a whole strip into your beak without thought
>Your friend takes her time, taking smaller bites out of the meal
>”So, you got any plans for your first weekend in town?”
>>
>>29088864
I don't think so.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29088864
Nope
>>
>>29088864
Teaching Velvet to shoot.
>>
beb
>>
bap
>>
“I don't think so. Other than teaching Velvet how to shoot”
>”She has a gun?”
“Yeah, we bought her a revolver a couple days ago. Still gotta get her acquainted with it”
>You shudder, still not liking the idea of an armed Velvet
>”Probably a good idea, considering an arsonist is more dangerous than an ear scritcher”
“I’d a agree with you, but for some reason ponies REALLY don’t want to be scritched”
>Thinking back to your night with Zara, you can kinda see why
>”Well, I’m free to help you guys track down this bounty… maybe I can actually help this time instead of letting you do all the work”
>>
>>29093460
Garnet, please stop saying that! You know you helped on the last job. Stop being so humble! But we ran into a brick wall with the investigation. We don't know how to find him since his attacks are too random.
>>
>>29093460
I'll have to show you the board I did to help track down the arsonist.
>>
“Garnet, please stop saying that! You know you helped on the last job. Stop being so humble!”
>”Well this time I’m gonna take him down! No more Ms. nice bird!”
“Well, you certainly can… after we find him”
>”You don’t sound too confident in that”
“We kinda we ran into a brick wall with the investigation. We don't know how to find him since his attacks are too random”
>”Hmm. Got any leads?”
“Not exactly, but I'll have to show you the board I did to help track down the arsonist”
>”Fine by me. I’m free all day to help with whatever you need”
>Taking another bite she gets up, chair scooting
>"But I'm overdue for a shower. Try not to get into too much trouble"
>Walking out of the room she heads on down the hallway, door opening and shutting afterwards
>The muffled sound of running water reaches your ears, leaving you alone with your bacon
>>
>>29093689
Fight overwhelming urge to peep at her through the keyhole and continue to eat your damn bacon.
>>
>>29093689
I wonder what kind of shampoo Garnet uses.
>>
>You look down your plate, nervously pondering
>Maybe you could just get a quick peak through the keyhole?
>It’s not like she’d ever know, it’s a victimless crime!
>But then again, you might get swiped across the face if you get caught
>You should probably just replace the temptation with your joy of bacon
>The meat is picked up, a bite taken
>Ah… the thrill of peeping will never hold a candle to the thrill of a properly cooked strip of bacon
>Still wonder what type of shampoo she uses though
>Some things will forever remain unknown
>Finishing up, you soon hear the sound of water ceasing, the door opening not long after
>Hm, that’s the first time you’ve seen a female take a sub hour shower
>Your friend returns, feathers all floofed up, towel on her head
>”I saved some hot water, you can go on and take a shower if you need one... which I know you do after watching you vomit last night”
>>
>>29094003
Awww...fuck! That actually happened? I really hoped that I just imagined that when I was tripping on that nip.
>>
>>29094003
>we slept on the nice couch with puke on ourselves

OH GOD!
>>
“Awww...fuck! That actually happened?”
>”I didn’t remember the whole night, but that was one of the highlights”
“I really hoped that I just imagined that when I was tripping on that nip”
>Wait a minute…
>Oh god! You slept on the flawless couch with puke on yourself!
“Uh, you might want to check the couch. There might be vomit on it”
>She looks a bit disgusted, but shrugs
>”I’ll take care of it”
“You sure”
>”Run along and get cleaned up. I’ll get it”
>Well, you heard the lady
>Getting up you head on down the hallway, you find a door ajar, bathroom within
>Heading on it you lock the door, pulling back the shower curtain
>Getting in the tub, the water is soon turned on, warming you
>The first couple minutes you just stand under it, allowing the water to carry away last night’s barf and alcohol
>Eyeing the soaps, you pick up a bottle of premium rose scented shampoo
>Sounds manly
>Squirting it out, it’s applied liberally to your body, the suds running down your dark fur
>Taking your sweet time, you lather yourself up from head to paw, leaving nothing unwashed
>With a good rinse you shut it off, grabbing a towel before drying off
>Opening the door, you exit in a plume of steam, heading back to find Garnet
>You find her sitting on the couch, smiling as you approach before using her talons to stifle a yawn
>”Well, your fur looks much cleaner”
“Thanks. You didn’t have trouble cleaning that thing, right?”
>”Nah, there wasn’t much on it”
>Yawning again, she rubs her eyes
>”To be honest, I’m still feeling worn out from last night, probably gonna go lay down for a cat nap. You’re more than welcome to stay if you want, or if you gotta get going I understand”
>>
>>29094515
Its way too early to practice shooting with Velvet and the only thing else I can think for us to do is brain storm on the arson case which we could do here so might as well stay for now.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29094515
It's probably a good idea to go check on Velvet and our neighbors. Make sure they didn't kill anyone last night.
>>
>>29094515
Ugh! It's way too early in the morning for dealing with Velvet. Uhh...wanna cuddle?
>>
>>29094515
Guri and Velvet should go find Velvet later and then scope out the place where the last arson happened to see if we can get some answers.
>>
>>29094515
Didn't she say she had some yarn at her place?
knit her a red scarf.
>>
beb
>>
>You should probably check up on Velvet, make sure they didn’t kill anyone last night
>But then again this is the first time in months you’ve woken up to not having to deal with her shenanigans. You deserve a little break
“Ugh, it's way too early in the morning for dealing with Velvet”
>”Trying to get away for a bit?”
“Possibly. But since I’m here… wanna cuddle?”
>She laughs, sitting up
>”A bit forward, aren’t you?”
>You can only nod as she gives you a sly look
>”You said you were good at knitting, right?”
“Well, I’m still learning, but I’m ok”
>Reaching to the side of the couch she drags out a basket of yarn
>”Catch”
>A red, fuzzy ball is tossed into your claws
>”Put your skills to the test… and then maybe I’ll allow you the privilege”
>>
>>29098995
Knit her a red scarf. After playing with the yarn for a bit, of course.
>>
>>29099039
>After playing with the yarn for a bit, of course.
O-only to check that the quality of the Yarn is good.
>>
>Psh, you’ll just knit her a scarf. Easy cuddle time!
>You just have to follow your process
>Dropping the ball to the floor you crouch, eyeing up the prey
>It naturally sits there, awaiting its fate as it knows that to flee from such a seasoned hunter would be useless
>Striking with precision the likes of which has never been seen, you send your prey flying into a ball, the helpless yarn ball skittering away
>But it is all for not, as you leap, cutting off its escape route and rewarding it with another brutal swipe
>Talons at the ready, you go for the death blow, paws digging into the floor in preparation fo-
>”Ahem”
>Looking up, Garnet gives you a questioning look
>”Are you quite done? I believe you have some knitting to attend to”
“J-just checking if the quality of yarn is good”
>Picking up, you fumble it nervously, grabbing some knitting needles
>Inhaling deeply, you focus your attention
>Alright Guri, just like your neighbors showed you
>Plunging a needle in, your work begins
>…
>You stand there, nervously grinning
>Garnet holds you creation up, sharp eyes examining every thread of the red scarf
“D-do you like it?”
>She doesn’t respond, still staring at the garment
>”Tell me… why do you believe you’ve earned the right to cuddle with your own manager?”
>>
>>29099379
...No, I haven't. I know it sucks, but I can do better in the future! I'm still not that good at knitting...
>>
>>29099379
Y-you don't like the scarf?
>>
“Y-you don’t like the scarf?”
>”That wasn’t the question”
“Well, uh… I don’t think I did, the scarf kinda sucks”
>The more you look at it, the more the flaws become apparent
>Damn it Guri, you had so much on the line!
>Giving it a final look over she pauses, looking you in the eyes
>Before wrapping it around her neck in a quick motion
>”I think it looks lovely”
>”R-really?”
>Your response is your shoulders being grasped, your body yanked downwards
>With a squawk you land on top of Garnet, your bellies pressed together
>She stares at you with devious eyes, a smile on her beak
“What are we gonna do on the couch?”
>”You’ve earned you right to cuddle… go for it”
>>
>>29099716
Time to put the all the cuddle practice that we have had with Velvet to good use.
Show her our amazing Cuddle skills!
>>
>>29099716
Give her the traditional Griffon cuddle.
>>
>>29099716
Dare I say some scritching is permitted?
>>
>Oh boy. Don’t fuck this up Guri, this is your chance at the big leagues
“Dare I say some scritching is permitted?”
>She slowly nods
>So far so good. Always good to get scritching consent
>Now, for the traditional griffon cuddle
>Slipping your claws down her waist, they come to a rest near her belly button
>Time to put the all the cuddle practice that you’ve had with Velvet to good use
>Starting slowly, you begin to work your magic, half rubbing, half kneading her warm fur
>Your other hand begins to drift lower, heading to her inner thigh
>She just lays there, an expecting look on her face as she stretches on out for you, belly totally exposed
>Reaching the soft fur of her lower stomach, you gently scratch much the same way
>Not even a second in you’re caught off guard, narrowly avoiding a face full of paw as she kicks
>She repeats this motion a couple more times, eyes closed in bliss as you scratch the same spot
>Huh. Maybe one of her grandparents was a diamond dog?
>Ceasing your scratch, her leg kicks once more, Garnet’s tongue flopping out of her beak
>After a few seconds her eyes slowly open, looking to you before dilating
>Cheeks flushed, she squeaks in embarrassment
>”Oh god, th-that doesn’t usually happen, I swear…”
>>
>>29100211
Well I guess you won't mind if I keep going then.
>>
>>29100211
It seems we have found a soft spot... we should press our advantage!
maybe even go lower
>>
>You smugly grin, peering at her belly
>It seems you have found a soft spot... you should press your advantage!
“I guess you don’t mind me continuing then?”
>”N-not at all”
>You heard the lady
>Starting up again, you take it a little easier, lest you get kicked in the face
>Sure enough her leg starts acting up again, kicking in unison with your scratching
>You continue on, curious as to the extent of this odd area
>Slowly, our claws begin to work downwards, probing the boundaries, her kicks giving me feed back
>A few inches down and she seems as content as ever, eyes still closed, beak smiling
>Still lower you wander, the fur beginning the feel softer as you run your talons through it
>But you notice that as you approach her tail, heat begins to radiate, Garnet’s paw kicks becoming more erratic
>Slipping the extra bit further you feel her fur moisten, the area beneath that feeling as though it’s burning up
>With a gasp she snaps out of her coma, looking around confused before locking eyes with you
>Although her plumage is puffed up, cheeks red in embarrassment, she remains silent, appearing almost unwilling to say anything
>>
>>29100535
I'll only go as far as you want.
If you want me to stop just say so and ill stop.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29100535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>29100535
Go in for the kiss Guri! Don't be a pussy!
>>
>>29100535
Time for traditional Griffon foreplay
>>
bep
>>
>>29104213
I'd beb that birb
>>
>This is it
>Time for traditional griffon foreplay. Your parents would be so proud
>Leaning it, you give her a kiss on the beak
“I'll only go as far as you want. If you want me to stop just say so and I’ll stop”
>Her head shakes, cheeks now almost as red as her eyes
>”M-mhm… just do your thing, I’ll let you know”
>Laying her head back down, her hind legs spread little further
>>
>>29105442
Time to do the seduction dance, like your bird half tells you to.
>>
>>29105596
We are past that.

>>29105442
Just keep doing what we were doing.
Get her nice and warmed up.
>>
>>29105666
Get some kneading action going on.
>>
>Your primal half bird instincts start to kick in, your head beginning to rapidly bob up and down
>No, damn it Guri! You’re past this point!
>Getting a grip you abort the mating dance, conserving precious energy
>Garnet waits patiently, seeming amused at your abandoned display
>Gently gripping her crotch, your claws begin to knead with the utmost precision
>You’ve spent years perfecting the art of the knead, and you will harness every bit of that training to satisfy your lady
>Continuing on, your talons begin to get slick, her slit warming up even further as the fur around it gets sticky
>Her wings begin to flutter against the couch, paws squeezing as your work your craft, a gentle coo escaping her beak
>It’s just like that novel Velvet reads that she thinks you don’t know about
>Soon Garnet is nice and warmed up, your crotch tingling
>Kicking her paws out suddenly they wrap around your sides, squeezing
>Through no effort of your own, you’re pulled down onto her, a spot on your belly growing damp as you rub against her
>Her sharp eyes give you the look of a griffoness on the prowl, full of hunger as her hips begin to rock into you gently at first, but starting to pick up speed
>>
>>29105977
Give in to your primal urges and make her your mate.
>>
>As she does so the soggy cactus that is your dick begins to slide out of it’s sheathe
>It’s message is clear
>Make her your mate
>Pulling back a bit you line up your hips, Garnet holding still
>Slowly, you ease your way in, your friend stifling a gasp as you enter her tight snatch
>You pause, Garnet gives you a questioning look
>Right before you buck your hips, hilting her as she squeals, half out of shock, half out of pleasure
>Paws tightening around you, your work continues, hips pumping in and out, barbs scritching along her feminine tunnel
>For her part she chirps with each thrust, wings erratically attempting to flap under her body
>Continuing on, your crotch begins to build in pressure, your break gritting
>You’re almost there
>Garnet seems to sense the same thnig, looking up
>”N-not inside!”
>Oh shit, you forgot protection
>Hastily trying to pull out, your eyes grow wide as your member refuses to follow
>OH GOD THE BARBS
>Damn you evolution!
>Pressure welling up, you begin to panic
>>
>>29106539
Maybe you need some momentum.
Rapidly thrust back and forth and see if that helps get you out
>>
>>29106539
Hold it!
>>
>>29106539
Stay very till

If we end up finishing inside anyway, I guess there's always trying to suck it out like sucking out venom from a snake bite?
>>
>>29106539
Oh shit! Quick don't think out how hot she looks right now being taken by you... oh god this isn't working!
>>
>>29106539
Think about that ear scritcher taking us instead, surely that'll work. inb4 it sparks a different train of thought that worsens the situation.
>>
>Must… hold it!
>You freeze, Garnet doing the same as you attempt to hold it back
>Ok, you can fix this. Just need to think
>Glancing to garnet, her wide eyes are filled with concern
>God, she looks so hot laying there, being taken by yo-
>NO
>Muscles straining, you feel just the slightest bit come out of your tip
>Think of something else, something not hot!
>Your mind flashes to the ear scritcher
>Ok, that’s a good start
>His hoof reaches out, beginning to rub your head
>Well, you don’t have pony ears, so this isn’t doing much for you
>… But damn you love being pet
>Closing your eyes, you think about that spot on your back, the spot that causes you to stretch up on the tips of your paws when it’s scratched
>Oh yeah, that’s the spot…
>A tingling in your crotch snaps you back to reality, floodgates beginning to open
>… Shit
>It’s now or never!
>Bucking back into Garnet, your member goes even deeper, much to her surprise
>”W-what are yo- AHHH!”
>With as much strength as you can muster you pull back, dick following, but still stubbornly stuck in place
>Repeating the motion you cock your hips, tip begining to spurt
>One last pull, and a pop sounds, your dick dislodged
>Almost immediately you burst, hot speed spraying forcefully after being denied for so long
>Directly onto Garnet’s stomach
>A couple more spurts and you collapse, grunting
>Garnet lays there, chest heaving up and down as she takes deep breaths, utterly exhausted
>>
>>29106832
she might..wanna clean herself out...
>>
>>29106832
A-are you okay?
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29104213
>>
>>
bek
>>
>>29108745
>>
>It takes some time, but you eventually sit up, a couple loose feathers falling to the floor
“A-are you ok?”
>Her hind leg twitches, tongue still flopped out
>Oh dear
>”I-I’m fine”
>She begins to stir, still looking like a pile of mush
“You sure?”
>”Yeah, just sore… on the inside”
>You glance down to her entrance, still obviously damp
“You might wanna clean yourself out”
>”And to think I just had a shower”
>Finally sitting up she places her paws on the floor, taking a breather
>”Well, I’m going to get cleaned up and probably pass out”
>Stretching, her wings gently brush by you before retreating
>”Thank you for the date though, it was… interesting”
>>
>>29110496
I would never have imagined our first date to go like this, but I'm not complaining. We should hang out more often...
>>
>>29110496
I take it not all your dates end like this?
>>
“I take it not all your dates end like this?”
>”Not exactly”
>You guess that’s a good thing”
“Well, I would never have imagined our first date to go like this, but I'm not complaining. We should hang out more often...”
>”Guri”
>Your talons wrap under your chin, pulling your beak into hers, planting a firm kiss
>”I think I’d like that”
>Standing up, she starts to head on down the hallway, tail swishing
>”I’ll give you a call later, alright?”
“Y-yeah!”
>Entering the bathroom she disappears, door shutting
>Guess that’s your cue to beat it
>Exiting her home you can’t help but smile, already thinking about rubbing it in Velvet’s face
>The morning sun beats down, your wings carrying you into the summer sky
>…
>Entering the inn hallway, you pull out your key, sticking it in the lock
>You hope Velvet had a good night out. She needs to blow off some steam from time to time
>Twisting the knob, the door swings open, an alcohol bottle rolling out and tapping you on the paw
>Hm. Guess she had an interesting night
>Stepping inside the room is dark, only a bit of sunlight leaking through the curtains
“Velvet?”
>”Ughhhh…”
>A lump lies under the bed’s blanket, barely stirring
>Several more bottles lay on the floor around the frame
>>
>>29110883
Damn, I guess our griffon nature has rubbed off on Velvet a bit.
>>
>>29110883
Pull the curtains.

"Rise and shine V! We gotta go catch an arsonist today! Early bird catches the bounty and all that!"

Prepare to dodge a pillow that's gonna be thrown our way after we say that.
>>
>Damn, guess your griffon natural has rubbed off on her a bit
>Walking over to the curtains, you seize them firmly in each hand, pulling them apart suddenly
>Blinding sunlight pours in
"Rise and shine V! We gotta go catch an arsonist today! Early bird catches the bounty and all that!"
>As expected a pillow flies in your direction, dogged quite handily as it smacks into the wall
>”Not now Guri, just five more hours…”
“Oh come on, quit being dramatic”
>”Guri I didn’t get much sleep, alright?”
>The lump slowly moves, a pony head soon groggily peeking out from the blanket
>Her lids look heavy, mane all frizzy and messed up
>Groaning, she rubs her eyes, stifling a yawn
>”It’s the weekend, I have a right to sleep in”
>>
>>29111157
Roll eyes, Velvet needs some coffee
>>
>>29111157
I got into a fight and threw up last night and I still look better than you right now.
what the hell did you do yesterday?
>>
>Your eyes roll
“You need some coffee”
>”I need some sleep. And you’re preventing that”
“I got into a fight and threw up last night and I still look better than you right now”
>”Yeah, so?”
“So what the hell did you do last night?”
>She finally forces a small smile, laying back on the mattress
>”Just went to the club. Zara and Wonga know how to party”
>She shifts, a bottle falling out of the blanket and clinking on the floor
>"To be honest I can't exactly remember what all happened. But it was great"
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29111340
Clearly you need of traditional griffon hangover cure.

It involves a slap across the face and sucking it up.
>>
party animal
>>
bep
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.