[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was taking a survey for movies and I found this. "Based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1480827063753.webm (1MB, 840x470px) Image search: [Google]
1480827063753.webm
1MB, 840x470px
So I was taking a survey for movies and I found this.
"Based on the wildly popular toy line, as well as the beloved TV series, this animated musical fantasy film continues the adventures of six beloved ponies as they face their biggest challenge yet. We follow PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE, a studious, royal winged unicorn known as an “alicorn” who is responsible for spreading friendship and harmony all across the land. Sparkle and her friends RAINBOW DASH, APPLEJACK, PINKIE PIE, RARITY, FLUTTERSHY, and SPIKE have been friends for years, using their powers of good to protect their home – a paradise known as “Equestria.” But when a dark force threatens Equestria, our hooved heroes must embark on a journey to the end of Ponyville, farther than they’ve ever been before, to defend the only home they’ve ever known. Along the way, they make new four-legged friends, but also face terrifying monsters. Using their core qualities of honesty, kindness, laughter, generosity, and loyalty, our heroes have always been able to muster up enough magic to save the day. But will their positive energy be enough to stop the strongest force they’ve ever faced when they’re so far away from home?"
What do you think?
>>
>>29042314
makes sense
it wouldnt be the most exciting movie ever if they just stayed in ponyville slice-of-lifing
>>
>>29042314
>must embark on a journey to the end of Ponyville
>>
>>29042358
its gonna be one hell of an adventure
all the way to the ends of ponyville
>>
>no glimmer

10/10 already
>>
>>29042358
Holy fuck, we might even see the city limits.
>>
>>29042314
>musical fantasy film
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>29042314
Thank fuck there's no Glimmer.
>>
>>29043773
glimmer is the villain. who was actually the good guy all along because she was trying to keep them from unleashing an unspeakable horror upon the land

directed by m night shaymalaymadingdong
>>
>>29042314
Genericasfuck/10

Tells us nothing we didn't know already, doesn't even look like it was written by someone familiar with the show.
>>
>>29044296
>implying
the synopsis's of the movies never are.
>>
>>29044306
I know. I was more mocking the question "What do you think" - well, I think it's a generic synopsis.

Although I must admit from the actual details that we've been given, it remains a fear of mine that "generic as fuck" will be a good way to describe the film itself. Nothing I've seen has convinced me it will hold anything especially interesting at this point in time.
>>
I'm really glad this synopsis is generic. I don't want no spoilers, PLUS, the writers might ruse us into believing it's a generic story, but it could actually be an awesome movie.
>>
>>29044419
snape kills dumbledore
>>
>>29042314

Taking this at face value rather than assuming it's being deliberately obfuscatingly generic makes it seems like it's going to re-tread the story beats of the second half of the pilot. That could actually work okay as a way of book-ending the series, as the Six put to work the basic, fundamental qualities that make them the EsoH both the first time and the last time we see them.
>>
File: 1212538.png (61KB, 422x344px) Image search: [Google]
1212538.png
61KB, 422x344px
>>29044419
>writers might ruse us into believing it's a generic story
>it could actually be awesome
You're getting a 1.5 hour stretched version of a season premiere / finale that happens as much outside the continuity of the show as EQG and you know it.
>>
File: dabbinglikeamotherfucker.png (385KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
dabbinglikeamotherfucker.png
385KB, 800x1138px
>>29044729
Pretty much
>>
>>29043131
another mystery magical cure
>>
>>29045523
everyone gets wings. rainbow dash and fluttershy get an extra pair.

thanks m.a. larson
>>
File: 1426556187200.gif (304KB, 626x509px) Image search: [Google]
1426556187200.gif
304KB, 626x509px
1. The movie will be a massive sucess.
2. It'll be top-notch in terms of music, animation and world-building.
3. It'll signify the consolidation of MLP as a truly gender-neutral brand, unlike competidors like Monster High or even Barbie.
4. It will return to it's S1/2 vibes
5. It will start a huge revival of the brony community and content creation.
6. a "second wave" of fans will emerge
7. It'll be the only sucessful 2D in recent memory, in an industry littered with 3D movie cashgrabs (with a tsunami of /co/ tears soon following).
8. The show is guaranteed to continue at least beyond 2019.

This will be huge, lads. You have NO IDEA how important this event will be.
>>
>>29046107

Your words to God's ears man. I can only hope you're right. Fervently hope that we can go back to the way it was in 2010 and 2011.
>>
File: Toothless.jpg (124KB, 900x696px) Image search: [Google]
Toothless.jpg
124KB, 900x696px
>>29046107
Can we visit uncle /pol/ and have him teach us some meme magic so this becomes a reality?

It will be absolutely YUGE. We're gonna make MLP great again! And the parasprites are gonna pay for it!
>>
File: these two fuckers.jpg (47KB, 465x305px) Image search: [Google]
these two fuckers.jpg
47KB, 465x305px
>>29046107
>8. The show is guaranteed to continue at least beyond 2019.
As long as these two fuckers are anywhere near the show, that idea scares the hell out of me. Just to know that they did season 7 already gives me shivers, so thinking that they could do even more is the scariest thing I can imagine.
>>
>>29042314
>>
>>29042946

>yfw Ponyville has a dingy red light district full of gambling and hookers
>>
>>29046168
well haber is supposedly gone for s7, so we're half way there
>>
>>29047406
>hookers
hoofers
ftfy
>>
>>29046107

Dont get my hopes up buddy because Im really gonna start to believe you
>>
File: 1444104268291.gif (18KB, 520x511px) Image search: [Google]
1444104268291.gif
18KB, 520x511px
>>29046107
This would literally make my life
holy shit, let's go borrow some meme magic books from /pol/ to make this happen
MAKE PONE GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>29046107

This post needs repeating numbers. Please give me hope, please let it happen.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.