[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh, that? Anon just fell down the stairs. Isn'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>"Oh, that? Anon just fell down the stairs. Isn't that right Anon?"

This is a thread about being in an abusive relationship with a pony in which the pony is the abuser.

Previous thread was in 2014:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/17972573/#17976085
>>
File: [+][mfw]1477349224962.gif (349KB, 507x508px) Image search: [Google]
[+][mfw]1477349224962.gif
349KB, 507x508px
>>29035751
I'd say
>merge with glimmer thread, it weill neutralize the faggotry
but knowing /mlp/, it would only multiply it.
>>
>>29035751
>Previous thread was in 2014
>Anon has been hospitalized for two years after her waifu broke all his bones "accidentally"
>he came back for more
>>
>>29035842
He can't escape.
>>
File: 1425542083299.png (331KB, 1015x2053px) Image search: [Google]
1425542083299.png
331KB, 1015x2053px
Cap from the previous thread.
>>
I would fucking kill myself if I was that anon holy shit
>>
>>29036042
The OP story? Yes, it's superb. Wish there were a cap.
>>
File: 1480222128576.png (190KB, 1000x504px) Image search: [Google]
1480222128576.png
190KB, 1000x504px
>>29036042
Reminds me the interview with Erin Pizzey, where she said that the victim is usually complicit. Suicide would not by my first choice, but yeah, it's hard to relate to anon when he's such a pussy.
>>
>>29036088
In >>29035865 he almost wants that kind of relationship, and in the OP story he has no choice. It's Princess Luna, and Celestia herself approves of the domestic abuse and beats Anon too. It's in a matriarchal Equestria in which it's the norm.
>>
File: a.png (62KB, 4000x4200px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
62KB, 4000x4200px
>>29035842
>her
>his
>>
>>29035751
Call me edgy, but I'm not one to just sit there and take it. I will hit back. I don't give a shit.

Is there seriously people here who wouldn't find a way to leave an abusing relationship? Like, what the fuck?
>>
>>29038592
Part of me would enjoy the beatings and helpless submission. I can't control my own life so it's nice to have someone else control it.
>>
>>29035751
Why and how would these marshmallow technicolor almost waist high poners even enjoy/go through with hurting others. You just want fetish shit OP
>>
>>29035751
Pony who brings joy and happiness to others gets her rocks off to beating others. I don't see it
>>
>>29038650
Everyone has a dark side, and when you are someone like Pinkie Pie the mask can hide something sinister.
>>
>>29035751
>Pinkie Pie has a dark side
>She just wants to break things and hurt people
>She's with Anon because he not only lets her beat him senseless but he keeps the secret held right to his chest
>One day she asks him why he puts up with her abuse
"It's my fetish," he answerd flatly
>>
>>29035751
Wow...2 years really fly by, huh.
>>
>Be Anon.
>You screwed up again.
>You were supposed to be good for her.
>This was a big day for Pinkie Pie. It was the first time in a while she and all her friends could get together for lunch.
>She wanted it to be nice, and happy, and fun, not centered on the wounds you "earned" last night for burning the pasta again.
>It's not your fault the damn house won't burn down.
>Whatever. Best to just play it cool and hope she doesn't hurt you too much later.
>Suddenly, you feel a sharp pressure on your balls.
>You look down at them. Pinkie's hoof sits on your lap, pressing against them.
>The pressure is increasing.
>You slowly turn your gaze to Pinkie Pie.
>"Clumsy Anon, right?"
>2 years ago, this would have been your fucking dream.
>Now it's like waking up to a nightmare.
>Hell, you're so desensitized at this point you're almost apathetic, hence your increasing beatings leading up to this moment.
>Right now, 3 things are going through your head: how much your balls hurt, how God damn beautiful Pinkie Pie is, and how, quite frankly, you have nothing to lose anymore.
>With a smile, you turn to her friends and say your first words since "hello".
"Want to know how I got these scars? It went a little something like this."
>Without hesitation, you grab the back of Pinkie's head and slam it down into the table.
"DON'T YOU EVER CORRECT ME IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME?"
>Picking up a plate off the table, you spill it's contents onto her and smash it down, shattering it over her skull.
"BURN MY COOKIES ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, ANON, AND I'LL HAVE YOU EATING THOSE CHARRED PIECEA OF SHIT THROUGH A STRAW FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS!"
>Your arms are pulled away from her.
>Twilight and the gang seem to be trying to pull you away, but that's not happening. No, the floodgates are open now.
"WHY STOP THE SHOW NOW? I'VE GOT TWO YEARS WORTH OF MATERIAL FOR YOU!"
>You lunge ar Pinkie, who has been reduced to a quivering mess.
>Yeah, now she's crying. Fucking lying cunt.
>>
>>29038986
Continue
>>
>>29038718
Pinkie's dark side is that she sometimes accidentally makes Fluttershy cry.
>>
>>29038986
This isn't what I came here for, but it may be an accurate depiction of what happens after years of being abused.
>2 years ago, this would have been your fucking dream.
>Now it's like waking up to a nightmare.
>>
>>29040065

pinkie was just fluttershy's mouthpiece in filli vanilli, she didn't *make* her cry so much as she got her to let it out

pinkie was amazing in that ep
>>
>>29035751
>Previous thread was two years ago
Holy shit that's about the time I started comming here. Now I remember those threads.
Thanks OP, I needed those feels.
>>
>>29038986
You gonna give us more or???
>>
>>29040692
Twas a one-off
>>
>>29040757
Damn.......
>>
>>29040760
Sorry bruh. My dick is too invested in this thread. I can't write on boners, only on heart.
>>
File: 1467692236697.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1467692236697.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>29035865
I remember that thread
How did things get so shitty?
>>
>>29038592
Irl or in fictional pone world?
Irl, it would be easy to get away. In pone world, depends what pony is doing the abusing. If you get stuck with any of the m6 that isn't fluttershy, you're pretty fucked.
>>
>>29041273
Equestria only stretches so far. What's keeping you from jumping out a window in the dead of night and running off to the minotaurs, diamond dogs, griffons, or any other possible civilization?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.