[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satyr Abomination Thread #193: Winter Wonderland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 94

File: Winter_Wonderland.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Winter_Wonderland.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
Previous Thread: >>28959814

>What is a 'Satyr Abomination' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony decide to get freaky and end up having a child. This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about these lovable creatures.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
>>29035276
Satyrs are for removing kebab.
>>
>incest
>>
>>29035276

Are they a good lay or not? That's what we really need to explore!
>>
>>29035276
Hope is cute.
>>
File: Hope - Anon 13.png (185KB, 756x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Anon 13.png
185KB, 756x1127px
>>29035339
I wish she was my daughter.
>>
File: tumblr_n1b1vzC52v1spedcuo2_1280.png (297KB, 717x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1b1vzC52v1spedcuo2_1280.png
297KB, 717x800px
>>29035276
>>
I wonder what the first pony mother's reaction to giving birth to the original satyr was?

"Oh my god, what the fuck is that thing coming out of my vagina?"

I doubt if one can ever truly be fully prepared for mutant babies.
>>
>>29035817
It was a dream come true for Loira.
She wrote a book about it, too.
>>
>>29035817
Do you think satyrs can walk within a few hours of being born like a horse, or do they learn how over months of trial and error like a human? Maybe a combination of both, so that can sort of walk after a few days but they stagger a lot, sort of like adorable little pissheads.
>>
>>29035947
I imagine them as being able to crawl right out of the womb. And after a year or two they can stand and awkwardly walk while propped up against a wall but walking takes a very long time for them in that nailing the balance is the hardest part.
>>
>>29035947
Remember Pound and Pumpkin Cake? They didn't walk a few hours after being born, they crawled like babies. Or did they? Been a while since I saw that episode.
I do remember that they could fly and do magic. Imagine the nightmares you have to face if your satyr babies did that.
>Baby Ivy flies up to the roof of your house while Fluttershy is away for a few hours
>Baby Rory accidentally sets something on fire in his sleep
I'd end up becoming a nervous wreck.
>>
>>29036266
>meanwhile earth foals just kinda don't cause any trouble
>>
>>29036285
They could be stronk
>>
File: 1384040234903.png (92KB, 820x900px) Image search: [Google]
1384040234903.png
92KB, 820x900px
>>29035276
I love Hope and Lyra art.

I can't get enough of it.
>>
File: how many foals.gif (3MB, 441x423px) Image search: [Google]
how many foals.gif
3MB, 441x423px
>>
>>29035541
This is cute
>>
File: 1473220540466.png (393KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1473220540466.png
393KB, 1000x1414px
>>
>>29037483
Broil and Simmer have pretty eyes.
>>29036367
These eys, though. These are the eyes of a cute princess.
>>
Where are the sleighbells?
>>
>>29038307
On her mother of course.
>>
Repost from /sad/
>>
>It's officially winter in Equestria
>Fat flakes of snow make their lazy drifts down from a gloomy sky, slathering the land in white
>In the midst of this is Green Peace, grinning and slowly spinning in a circle
>The satyr's hair trails behind the easy motion
"Oh man, this is awesome."
>Steam curls out from an upturned mouth as the free-spirited halfling turns to her companion
"Hey dude, did I ever tell you about the trick my dad showed me? It's called 'snow angels'."
>Flopping into a nearby bank, the girl giggles as she begins to slide her arms and legs up and down and in and out.
"Apparently they look like something he saw with my mom on one of their vacations. Which is weird, because I don't ever remember them going anywhere other than the basement."
>Pausing long enough purse her lips, Peace shrugs and returns to playing in the snow.
"But anyway, apparently these guys are, like, all over the place back on his world. Like, every year they show up and announce babies, or something. Which sounds like a pretty sweet gig. You think they have a script or can they make up their own entrances? Gimmie a hand, would you?"
>When her companion reaches down, Green Peace pulls herself back up.
>Shivering in the cold, the androgynous girl turns to admire her handiwork.
"Not too bad, huh? I think the wings look particularly B.A. That's bomb amazing, by the way."
>Turning to her friend, she grins.
>Hotshot simply stares for a moment before flopping back into the snow himself.
>Five seconds later he's back on his hooves and dusting off his backside.
>Green Peace's smile falters a little as she looks at his snow angel.
>With actual wings.
"Spoilsport."
>>
File: request__by_maschenn-d9714i9.png (980KB, 900x1226px) Image search: [Google]
request__by_maschenn-d9714i9.png
980KB, 900x1226px
>>29038658
Kek. That's a sweet little piece of green. Though I personally wouldn't see her as androgynous with that sweet head of hair of hers. What other activities do satyrs do when it snows?
>>
>>29038750
Long hair is an androgynous trait for hippies though.
>>
>Be Anon.
>You're just now getting off of the interdimensional train ride, the train screeching to a stop after emerging from the portal.
>A sign hangs overhead labeled 'Manehatten Central Station'.
>Ponies and humans alike spill out from the trains and out onto the platforms.
>Some into the arms of loved ones, others onwards towards their business.
>You, however, are left rolling your luggage behind you, having trouble finding your host family.
>It was sure nice of them to drive all the way to Manehatten.
>On Earth, ponies were only common place in certain parts of the country, so just seeing a few on your way to the train station left you kind of awestruck.
>Signing up for this au pair program was a big decision to make, not to mention a drain on your savings.
>But everyone around kept talking about their ventures in Equestria, and how even the most mundane of lives could find a little bit of peculiarity in their lives in the midst of magical creatures.
>And, you know, magic.
>Some people, however, weren't as fond of our newly made equine friends, saying how they were only more competition for job seekers and generally too naive for a hardened world like Earth.
>>
>>29039065
>>29039065
>However, that didn't discourage you and a ton of other individuals from applying for green cards, student exchange programs, VISAs and the ilk to get a chance at an extended stay in this Other World.
>Many of these people (including you) are young lads and lasses either looking for a new life under the Princesses' grace, students eager to experience all this world has to offer, or to put it bluntly, looking for ponies to settle down with.
>While thinking you're 100% positive you'll never fall in love with a pony, you hear someone call for you in another direction.
>A hoof waves frantically to break through the crowd while its pony owner bounces with excitement and continues to call out your name.
>You give the mare a wave and make your way past the stream of passangers.
>The husband beside her shakes his head with a smile.
>You're about to greet your host family until you see the daughter they mentioned in the letter, the one that you'll be taking care of.
>She couldn't have been three ages younger than you are, considering that you could tell from her entirely human upper body.
>Few stories ever mentioned them, but one or two people have talked about the emergence of satyrs over the past few decades.
>They say that the headlines in both the worlds were abuzz with news of the first human-hybrid offspring to be born.
>An entirely human upper body merged with the lower body of a pony.
>Now you have to watch over one of them, along with taking care of some errands for the house
>The ride with the foster family turned out to be rather nice.
>The satyr girl let her mouth fly after the station and the two of you hit it off quite nicely.
>You wonder if there are any other satyrs around Equestria.
>For now though you make your way towards a temporary new house with a temporary family.
>>
>>29039122
>Greedy_orphan_boy_demanding_more.Jpg.
>>
>>29036367
Such a happy family.
>>
>>29039122
I want to see where this story is going.
>>
>>29038449
Torso looks a little too thin.
>>
File: 516e0542f67cf26df33084ea98f923b5.jpg (108KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
516e0542f67cf26df33084ea98f923b5.jpg
108KB, 1095x730px
>>29039294
>>29040367
Sorry, I wrote it at like 3 in the morning, so it's concept only. It's supposed to explain why there are a lot more young, single Anons and FemAnons immigrating to Equestria and how they might interact with the satyrs while they're there. Some might stay for a school exchange program and fall in love with a satyr while staying with a host family, but inevitably has to go back to Earth at the end of the program. Older ones might travel to Equestria on vacation or take an au pair program for a family, also find a satyr that they fall in love with, and decide to apply for permanent residency in Equestria with their future spouse. Stuff like that.
>>
>>29040546
>but inevitably has to go back to Earth at the end of the program.
>There are always some who refuses and instead flees and goes into hiding
>Equestria and Earth puts together a unit whose sole task is to hunt them down and bring them in
>Both humans who are in Equestria illegally, and ponies or other species who are on Earth illegally
>>
>>29040805
>These damn humies takin' our jobs 'n breathing er airs, 'n stealing our mares 'n making horrible Celestia-damned abomination babies.
>>
>>29040851
>BUILD
>WALL

>REEEEEEE HUMIES OUT

>THEY BE COMIN' IN, FUCKIN' OUR WOMEN, FUCKING OUR FOALS, FUCKING OUR COUNTRY

>M AKE
>E QUESTRIA
>G REAT
>A GAIN
>>
File: Satyr - Twilights barn 2.png (491KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Twilights barn 2.png
491KB, 700x700px
>>
>>
>>
>>29038880
What if she wasn't a hippie? What if she wants nothing to do with weed? Do you think her mom would still love her?
>>
>>29043054
I think her mom'd still love her.
Don't know what to do with the other questions.

I imagine that her parents don't take her to any barbershops too.
>>
>>29043291
>I imagine that her parents don't take her to any barbershops too.
Because they're really poor, or don't believe in shampoo?
>>
>>29043519
The shampoo thing's sort of what I'm on about, but mostly I just think they'd not see any need to get haircuts.
>>
How well did Alex, Emma, Jade, and Noelle take to baths when they were kids?
>>
File: 774626.png (1MB, 4000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
774626.png
1MB, 4000x2500px
>>
>>29044062
Pretty well.
>>
>>29045129
I get that the kid is a cat, so that might be why you'd think he wouldn't want a bath, but the truth is that eagles and haws have down feathers and washing them with soap would seriously fuck them up.
>>
File: 1449301521738.png (821KB, 1309x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1449301521738.png
821KB, 1309x1573px
>>29045537
>he

Alex may not be the most feminine satyr, but she certainly is not a guy. But nice fun fact about the feathers. Didnt know that.
>>
>You and AJ walk side by side along a wooden fence overlooking the various wildlife, you glance over at the grazing cows as AJ speaks looking forward, “It’s a pretty straight forward job, keep the pens clean, feed the animals, and water the crops. All in all should take ya about from sunrise tah sunset to finish the job if’n ya take things slow. Course you don’t gotta worry bout transportation nor food, got ya covered on both fronts here. The guest house round back is where you’ll be sleepin, and you can always head on over to our storage when you need food.”
“Thanks I really appreciate it.”
>”Ah think nothing of it, with how long and hard yer gonna be workin it’s the least I can do. Just remember yer here to work first, don’t be slackin off until after all the chores er done.”
“Ok.”
>”Oh and one last thing, the cows are ready tah milked too. Be sure ya do it two times a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. It be easier if its your first, and last job of the day.” She states leading you to a barn, opening the door a large storage type machine chugs along as she points to the front of it. “Any milk ya collect just toss it in there, the machine’ll do the rest. Simple right?”
“Y.Yeah.” You stammer realizing just how much work you were signing up for.
>”Well, we’ll be gone for about 5 days, 6 if something comes up. But expect us by Friday at the earliest.”
“Ok. When do you want me to stay over?”
>”Just swing by tomorrow evening and let yourself in to the guest house, we’ll be long gone by then but the chores will be done, so you only gotta worry about the next day onward.”
“Ok.”
>She hoofs you the keys and nods with a verbal agreement being reached, “Get lots of rest kid, it aint gonna be no easy job that’s for sure.”

>Doing as AJ advised, you make sure to get well over your 8 hours and take it easy with a late start.
>>
>>29046472

>Waking up in your less than stellar room, you toss a travel case on the bed and begin packing some spare clothing.
>Tossing a few books into the mix, you gather some more things you think will entertain yourself and close the case.
>Taking one look at your room you realize it could use a rather large cleaning.
“Guess I better clean all this shit up.”
>You spend the last few free hours of the day cleaning your room since you know you won’t be around for a while. Satisfied with how it is, you gather your belongings and head out the door.
>Passing a few of your roommates, you lazily wave goodbye to them before leaving. The walk to Sweet Apple Acres is a quiet one. The only real sounds are the background noise of townsfolk, and the crunching of rocks under your feet.
>With your thoughts you reach the farm grounds and make your way to the guest house. Jingling your keys, you find the right one and let yourself in.
>The house had a somewhat stagnant air to it but you could tell it had been kept up often. It was a simple building, a main room, and a hall to a bedroom. The bedroom itself had a built in shower and toilet where a closet should have been, but they made up for it with a rather sturdy looking large wooden drawer.
>You walk around the room and look over your new surroundings, idly opening the drawer you close it and go for the large curtained window. Pulling them apart, you admire the wide open fields and wafting trees a moment.
>Sadly this is not your norm, just a small fleeting dream of wealth and occupation far beyond what you could achieve. Might as well fucking enjoy it.

>In the small standup shower, the warm water runs as you press up against the beige wall. One hand firmly on your cock and the other squeezing the shit out of a loofa, you bite your lip as you feel yourself nearing completion before ejaculating all onto the floor.
>>
>>29046476

>Your spurts of seed swirl with the water as it goes down the drain. Satisfied, you clean up a bit and kill the water. After a nice towel off, you change into some of your loungewear and lay in bed.
>It was still kind of early, but then again, this was under the assumption that you had your normal sleep schedule. Knowing you had an early, early start tomorrow you reach for the clock by your bed and set it for 5am.
>Getting under the blankets, you cozy up and relax, trying to coax yourself into sleep. In the stillness of the house, you hear little inexplicable sounds and taps. From where you’re not really sure but the uneasiness you feel is a certainty.
>Trying to ignore it, you chalk it up to just a settling house and get ready for bed. Figuring no point in losing sleep over something you can’t control, you simply roll to the side and curl up.

>The alarm clock vibrates like crazy as you fumble around to silence it. It gives one last ding as you tiredly sit up and rub your eyes. With a quick shower to wake up, you get dressed in your work wear and head out.
>The first place you go to is towards the pig pen. Bringing out the bags of feed, you set them by the troughs as all the little pigs waddle over excitedly towards you.
“Here you go fat stuff.” You chuckle innocently spreading the food out.
>With the pigs fed you ready for your next task and begin unspooling the garden hose. The level of intelligence from these pigs was amazing. They all waddled over to the next pen as you opened it, and readied for their bath.
>You lazily blast them with the hose for a few minutes before turning off the tap. Letting the pigs dry off, you begin your next task of cleaning the old pen. Even from here you can smell the faint odor of shit and piss.
“Joy.”
>After a vigorous session of shoveling shit, and cleaning the area, you move on to your next task of the day.
>>
>>29046479

>Walking up to the sheep’s pen, you look for the door as one glances at you somewhat uninterested. “So you new around here?” She asks which caught you a bit off guard, but then again nothing should surprise you at this point.
“Uh yeah, just for the week. I’m covering for the Apples while they’re out of town.”
>”Baaaah, good riddance I say. Not a fan of that apple tart.”
>A nearby sheep gives a scoff, “You will never let it go that one time she slammed that gate in your face will you?”
>The sheep all talk at once as you open up the pen.
“Do you guys mind getting out for a bit so I can clean?”
>”Ha, like you gotta tell us twice.” The sheep laughs before they all begin walking out, leaving a very messy pen behind as you sigh and reply literally.
“Time to clean more shit.”

>In this way the day comes to a close as the sun begins to set. You trudge back to your house exhausted and dirty but just happy to be done. As you get your keys ready its then you hear a cow moo in the distance. “Helloooooo! I don’t mind to be a bother! But we haven’t been milked all day!” The cow politely hollers.
“Oh FUCK.” You groan annoyed “I forgot the fucking cows.”
>Zapped of energy, but still knowing you had a job to do, you head on over. Hopefully this won’t take that long.
>Reaching the barn, you look over and see about 12 cows. Thankfully not that much. You see the feed and begin to bring it out but a nearby cow calls out “Oh that wont be needed, we’ve eaten already.”
“Huh? You have?”
>”Mhm, Petunia took care of it.”
“Petunia? Is that one of Mrs. Applejack’s kids?”
>”Oh heavens no.” she laughed, “She’s Daisy-Jo’s.”
>Though you had no idea who that was, at this point all you cared about was sleep. And one less thing for you to do is always good.
>>
>>29046485

>Putting away the feed, you ready the bucket and stool before going to your first cow. “Why hello there.” She smiles with the mannerisms of a friendly elderly woman, “Haven’t seen ya around here before. You new?”
“No, I’m just gonna be here for the week. Watching the place while they’re all out of town.”
>”Ah, I see. That explains why we didn’t get milked this morning.” She laughs “The old udders do get a bit swollen if they aren’t milked right.” She groans with a slight pain before presenting her udders.
>The pendulous flesh bounces a bit as you set the bucket down before grabbing hold of two and slowly working up a wringing motion. The bucket pangs loudly as streams of milk collide against the metal bottom as the cow sighs in relief, as though holding in a piss for a very long time.
>”Thank you sweetie, I’ve been needing this all day.”
“Yeah sorry about that, I’ll be here first thing in the morning tomorrow for sure.”
>”We’d appreciate it.”
>Done with her, you go down the row and hit up each cow. Reaching towards the end, you notice a somewhat human looking girl peeking from the corner of the last stable.
>She sort of slinks back when you notice her but you go over and see a young cow satyr slinked up against the wall.
>You could tell this wasn’t just a place she was hiding away in. There were little worn posters and belongings that clearly showed this was where she was living.
“Um..hi.”
>She slightly looks over to you and gives a nervous smile “H.hello.”
>This was unreal, in this stagnant, smelly barn this young girl was living here like one of the cows. Then again, she technically was a cow, but she was still human wasn’t she?
>You look her over from bottom to top and can see that above her hooves and udders she definitely was human. She was wearing this small and tight little blue and white flannel top with less than half of the buttons making contact.
>>
>>29046493

>You try to look down her blouse but look away when she tries to make eye contact.
“Um, I was supposed to milk all the c.cows and..”
> She begins to undo her blouse but its then Daisy-Jo laughs good humouredly “Oh there’s no need. Petunia usually takes care of it herself.”
>Boner status disappointed, but still aroused. Petunia looks somewhat distraught as she begins to button herself up and sighs. With your job done, you wave to Petunia.
“It was nice meeting you, thanks for feeding them for me today. I’ll be here on time tomorrow for sure.”
>”Oh, ok.” She nods politely before readying a blanket and looking like she was getting ready for bed.
>You walk away and head to the machine before pouring its milky contents into the storage unit. Finally done, you head back to the house.

>The alarm shakes violently as you slam it silent; with a loud yawn you drag yourself off the bed. In the shower you try not to sleep as you lazily clean yourself. Done, you dress yourself again and head out, this time straight for the cow barn.
>Letting yourself in, you ready the hay and begin plopping it in for the cows. Reaching the end, you slowly peek in to Petunia’s room and see her sleeping quietly. Daisy-Jo whispers “She’s quiet the lazy bones Mr. Anon, she wont be awake for another few hours.”
“Oh, ok. Should I leave her some hay too? Orrrr does she eat something else?”
>”She normally eats fruits and vegetables from the garden, she’ll be fine you don’t gotta worry about her.”
“Ok thanks for letting me know.” You comment taking one last gaze at her, though faint you would swear you saw some wetness on her shirt.
>Duty calls as you just discard the thought and head out to do your other duties. The pigs all gather for their morning hosing as you blast them from side to side.
>Done with that you work on cleaning the pen, as you do, Petunia comes walking over. “Hey, sorry I missed you.”
“Its fine, you looked tired.”
>>
>>29046494

>Petunia makes no real reply but hangs around watching you, like she was waiting for something. Getting a good look at her in the light, you see how deliciously curvy she is.
>You’d give anything to squeeze those massive tits out of every drop of milk from her then fuck her senseless but it all got wasted when that cow shot you down.
>Pained by both disappointment and your raging boner, you sigh to calm yourself and take a big whiff of the shit around you to kill your libido.
>Getting up, you get ready to go to your next destination but decide to roll the dice.
“I gotta go water the crops now, do..you wanna come with? Its..kinda boring just doing it by myself.”
>”Yeah, I don’t mind.”
>The two of you walk over to the fields, as you head to the makeshift canals. Petunia keeps up behind you and looks around as you bend down to work the irrigation faucets.
“So do you really live in the barn if you don’t mind me asking?”
>”Huh? Well, yeah I do. Why?”
“Isnt that like, bad?”
>”The barns not so bad.” She smiles “I’ve lived there since I was a little calf. It’s my home.”
“I don’t know much about what goes on here, but I mean, they have a guest house. Why don’t you live there? They have me staying there, and I’m only here for like 4 more days.”
>”Oh I couldn’t that, then where would my mom live?”
“So..its just you and your mom?”
>”Yeah, and the other girls.”
>You decide not to press the issue about her dad, but still want to know more about her.
“So tell me about yourself, what do you do for fun around here?”
>”Not much, I usually just play with the piggys, or talk to Mrs. Sheepard. But sometimes I read too.”
>As expected, farm life is boring. “What about you Anon?” She asks crouching down, “What do you like to do?”
“Oh you know, usual stuff. I like to watch TV, drink, relax, stuff like that.”
>”TV?”
“Yeah, you never watched it?”
>”No.”
“Its good, you should sometime”
>>
>>29046499

>With the small lull in the conversation you twist the faucets closed before getting up and dusting yourself off.
“Ready to go feed some sheep?”

>At the sheep pen, Petunia enthusiastically greets her friends as you walk over and open the door. Without being told to they all begin to walk out and graze in the field as you get to clean the filth.
>While you work suddenly Petunia comes into view as she pours feed into their trays.
“Oh thanks.”
>”No problem.” She smiles with her cute chubby face, as she pours, her ample bosoms press together as you try to distract yourself from the sensual view. “So what are we gonna do after this?”
“Probably water the other crops and restock all the feed. But I can take care of that myself, you don’t gotta help me. You’ve done enough.”
>”I don’t mind. This is the first time I really get to walk around.”
“You stay in the barn all day or something?”
>”Yeah, my mom doesn’t really like me going out much.”
“Why?”
>”I don’t know.” She replies looking at the ground with a fidget before kicking a tuff of grass into the air, “But if you don’t mind, can I still tag along?”
“Sure, I don’t mind. You’re helping me clear these chores super fast haha, why would I not want a slave?” You joke testing the waters
>Petunia chuckles at your little tease as you laugh too relived she took kindly to it and decide to go all or nothing.
“Say if we finish early do you wanna get something to eat?”
>”Sure!” She perks up “I know the best place for some apples.”
“I was thinking more along the lines of pizza.”
>”Whats pizza?”
“…You’re kidding me right?”
>”Kidding about what?”
“C’mon, let’s finish up here fast. We got us a pizza to order.” You smile

Stopped here since I've worked on this for the past few days and feeling burned out. I'll try to continue this later.

NSFW Spoiler
I wanted this to be lewd but will on 2nd half
>>
So... art. Eh?
>>
File: symbiote2.png (49KB, 1436x1187px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote2.png
49KB, 1436x1187px
>>
>>29046511
This is great! Looking forward to more!
>>
>>29047396
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it so far.
>>
>>29047369
WOULD Thorn be legit Venom or just sexy cosplay Venom?
>>
>>29048123
It depends, are we talking about Eddie Brock Venom, Flash Thompson Venom, or the new edgelord venom that ruins the character venom?
>>
File: 1010807.png (39KB, 382x900px) Image search: [Google]
1010807.png
39KB, 382x900px
>>29046511
>Udders
That version of Petunia is nothing but disturbing shit that makes it almost impossible to like anything that has her in it. But, if you ignore that thing and just imagine that Anon was thinking of her boobs instead, then it was a nice story. Interesting beginning, and the interaction between Anon and her was good.
>>
>>29045537
Now you got me curious. How does soap fuck up a hawk's feathers? And isn't there some kind of shampoo out there that is specially designed for feathers?
>>
File: 1459352003829.jpg (490KB, 1727x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1459352003829.jpg
490KB, 1727x2207px
>>29048400
I understand the arguments against udders but honestly i never saw them as a deal breaker and thought they were more very cute and a little sexy on Petunia. But I will try to write it so that it can go either way in the future. Personally she looks either way with or without.

Glad you liked the interactions and the story overall. It was just supposed to be a quick smut shot for /sad/ but kind of developed into a more slow burn story. Still was a lot of fun to write in an otherwise content dry spell ive been having.
>>
>>29048599
Personally she looks better without it. It's almost like putting fat giant teats between the legs on all the ladies in the EqG movies.

What kind of lewd are you going for anyway? It's not like lewd stories aren't allowed here unless it's some seriously freaky and fetishy shit. And right now I get the feeling that it's only going to be some sweet lovin'. Am I wrong in thinking that?
>>
>>29048669
More or less, just gonna write what comes to me to be honest.

What lewd thoughts reside in the hearts of man? Only the boner knows.
>>
>>29048400
>I'mma bitch and whine about a thing I don't like until people stop doing it
>Why are people leaving?
You're what's wrong with the thread.
>>
>>29048866
>Implying
Are udderfags seriously this sensitive?
Do everyone a favor and be more mature like >>29048599 was instead of getting triggered because someone doesn't love your fetish.
>>
>>29048903
I think he's just trying to start shit with you for not liking udders.
>>
>>29048991
Nah. Trying to start shit to his constant shitting on it. Not even trying to start HARD shit. Seriously, it gets annoying. Why keep complaining about a thing that is fairly common and hurts literally no one? It's not even an explicitly sex thing. Just an aesthetic choice; like wings, horns, or ears.
>>
>>29049077
>Just an aesthetic choice; like wings, horns, or ears.
>Implying
Except these are really vulgar, like Milky Way's teats but a lot, lot more disturbing.
>>
>>29046880
Post your favourite.
>>
>>29045129
>Fluttershy babysits Alex one day
>Alex refuses to take her bath
>Fluttershy uses the Stare
How would that end?
>>
>>29049575
With ruined feathers.
>>
>>29049599
>>29049575
So... how to pegasus feathers work?
>>
>>29049608
http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-wash-a-bird/
>>
>>29048566
>How does soap fuck up a hawk's feathers?
Birds of prey like owls, hawks, and eagles have down feathers instead of a uropygial gland. That means that instead of preening to spread oil over themselves, their feathers disintegrate over time and provide a protective film of dust. If you wash that with soap, they'll lose their down and can run into a bunch of problems.

Basically by forcing that bird cat kid to take a bath, you're making it so they're going to have to wear a jacket on their wings tomorrow for both warmth to make up for the lost down and to hide the fact that their feathers are probably going to fall out due to difficulty preening.

I'm looking at this pic and imagining a horrible cycle of dad forcing the kid to bathe, the feathers falling out in patches and the girl always complaining she's cold, and the dad assuming she's losing feathers due to stress from interpersonal conflicts.

Then when the girl moves out she quits bathing in water, grooms herself in a way that feels more normal, wears deodorant, and winds up growing into a more self-assured, attractive person who has a mortal fucking fear of water and bath tubs.
>>
>>29049608
Because pegasi move wet storm clouds around all the time, either their grooming works by magic or they have a uropygial gland that secrets an oil they smear on their wings. No idea where the gland is at but it has to be somewhere.

Pegasi would also not get along with soap very well - so bath time would be stressful for your winged satyr kids too - but they'd at least do better submerged in water than a griffon because ponies presumably preen with an oil, not a powder.
>>
>hooves
>pony lower bodies
>tits
Explain to me how satyrs aren't anthro.
>>
>>29050051
You'd have to be real shit to not realize that either after the first couple of times you did when she was a bab, or when burdwife explained.

Either teach her to wash her skin with a wet rag and a hair/fur rinse, or if it's an option, you could perhaps routinely oil her feathers.
>>
>>29049317
>Anon comes home
>"I want more kids!"
And that's how Spruce came to be.
>>
>>29050375
>More literally who's
The Flutter kids are my least favorite kids in that I swear there are a million of em.
>>
>>29050775
>Asked to post favorite pic
>Shit on it
Well aren't you charming.
>>
>>29050839
I've never liked the Flutter kids, and I didn't ask him to post it. But can anyone explain to me why there are like new Flutter kids? Who is Spruce? I've never heard of that one before.
>>
>>29050877
Pretty sure that was a joke. Or are jokes another trigger for ya?
>>
>>29050775
Hey, if I had someone like Fluttershy I'd have a million kids as well.
>>
>>29050890
Well, I know some familes with 13+ kids. I say + since the mom was pregnant when I last talked to my friend. Not sure if his parents kept going or finally decided to pull out
>>
>>29050299
>You'd have to be real shit to not realize that either after the first couple of times you did when she was a bab
Parents do all kinds of harmful things to their kids wen they don't know any better. If anon doesn't know that soap is going to wreck his daughter's feathers, that's a whole lot more understandable a mistake than refusing to get vaccinations or treating a serious illness with homeopathic medicine.

>or when burdwife explained.
That would be the parent to properly intervene in this case, yeah. Although maybe she wouldn't expect you to bathe a child with soap because who does that? That's crazy! At least to griffons it would be.
>>
>>29051631
Truly these are the end times
>>
File: satyrized gabby.jpg (101KB, 850x860px) Image search: [Google]
satyrized gabby.jpg
101KB, 850x860px
>>29051677
It's late, people might be sleeping or busy.
>>
>>29052030
I want to cum on Gabby's face.
>>
File: innocent 1.png (325KB, 1280x1192px) Image search: [Google]
innocent 1.png
325KB, 1280x1192px
>>29052041
>>
File: 1481483841185 (1).png (180KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
1481483841185 (1).png
180KB, 600x674px
>At a small outdoor resturant, Rory nervously checks his phone for the time and swallows down the chocking anticipation welling in his throat.
>His date said she was going to be wearing glasses, but he saw nobody like that.
>His heart was speeding a mile a minute as thoughts of rejection run wild in his head. Suddenly he hears a soft womanly voice "Orion?"
>He looks up quickly but only sees an empty seat across. Confused he looks to the table and sees a small pixie like figure before looking back up and then down again.
>She fixes her glasses in that cute way that only women can do while looking up at him. "You're...much taller than I imagined."
"T.Teri?"
>She politely bows before sitting herself on rolled up utensils and setting her purse on her lap. "I'm sorry, I should have told you I was a Breezy online. I hope you're not mad at me."
"Not..not really."
>"You can tell me if you're disappointed. I don't want to keep you."
"No, no, I said I'm fine. Really. I don't get many dates haha, so I would love to go on one."
>"You don't mind that I'm a Breezy?"
"No, my mom tells me it's important to never judge someone on their size alone. They can turn out to surprise you in ways you never imagined,"
>"She sounds very wise."
"I always thought she was just talking about my dad's penis."
>Teri covers her mouth in genuine surprise before snorting a laugh "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. That was just very abrupt, I was not expecting it."
>By now Rory can feel his stomach in knots at his nervous blurt. But he's somewhat relived she doesn't seem phased by it.
>It's then a stallion comes up and looks to Rory, "What shall you be having sir?"
"Shoot I didn't look over the menu, can we have a moment?"
>"I men to drink sir, and when will your guest be arriving?"
>"I'm right here." She states waving happily, "I'll have a water, with some lemon on the side."
>"My apologies I did not see you. And as for you sir?"
"Water too."
>>
File: 1481484169886.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1481484169886.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>29052658

>"Very well." He walks away as Rory cracks open his menu.
"What do you want to eat?"
>"I'll just help myself to the free salad and bread. Not many places cater to Breezy orders."
"Oh, well ok. If you want something though feel free to order it."

>With the salad at the table, Teri sits on an olive and holds a stray lettuce slice while biting into it every so often.
>She used the ranch bottle top as a makeshift bowl for her salad dressing and dips the lettuce into it when needed.
"So where are you from? Do you live here in Ponyville?"
>"Yes I do actually, with my father."
"And your mom?"
>"Visits every so often. The dangers of the big world can be..tiresome for a Breezy."
"Not for you?"
>"Well I'm only half Breezy, I seem to get along better here than I do with my mom."
"I can tell, most Breezies don't usually go out to town often."
>As he happily talks to his tiny companion, some of the nearby patrons look on confused and wonder who or what he is talking to.
>As he carries on with her, the waiter comes with a new salad bowl and drags the old one away. The sudden shift in direction causes Teri to yell startled as she falls into the dressing by her side.
"W.w.w.wait! My date is still in there!"
>"Huh? Oh I'm sorry, I had no idea." He apologizes setting the bowl down as she slowly crawls out covered in sticky ranch dressing.
>Disgusted, she looks around helplessly as Rory does the gentlemanly thing and begins cleaning her with a napkin.
>She stands there and endures the strokes but gets her dress snagged. Causing her breasts to be exposed. "Kyah!" She winces covering up her bare chest as Rory tries to look away. The mental image of the tiniest titties he had ever seen still fresh in his mind.
>" Take me home." She states annoyed, arms crossed and avoiding eye contact.
"Check please."

Reposting from /sad/ not sure if I'll continue it but I may.
>>
File: vCrJuCP.png (176KB, 1500x3019px) Image search: [Google]
vCrJuCP.png
176KB, 1500x3019px
>>
>>29052666
oh my
>>
>>29053266
What exatcly is going on here? And how much did this person pay mimic to do this? Cause I totally want a comic like that.

>>29053878
Oh my to the pic? Or the story?
>>
File: Satyr - Emery 1.jpg (189KB, 1845x974px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Emery 1.jpg
189KB, 1845x974px
>>29050051
>wears deodorant instead of showering
I bet she and Emery would be great friends.
>>
>>29054623
Emma and Glimmer in that club too? Never really got into Emery tho, never followed those threads.
>>
>>29054623
I miss Emery. I wonder if Pyrefly will ever come back.
>>
>>29054631
>Emma and Glimmer in that club too?
Probably. Glimmer could help Emery find a spell so nobody has to take a bath ever again.
>>
File: 1459972162111.png (246KB, 765x707px) Image search: [Google]
1459972162111.png
246KB, 765x707px
>>29054698
Who would use such convenient but disgusting magic?
>>
>>29054740
Magical deodorant, dude! Think about it, one quick zap and you're good for a whole day. Comic conventions can be tolerable once more!
>>
File: 1452198376248.png (215KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452198376248.png
215KB, 800x800px
>>29054756
Would it instantly zap them clean? Or just disguise the smell? Would she enchant sticks of deodorant? Emma would never have to worry about her rank armpits ever again, but if it only hides the smell she would still have to worry about the dirt and grime.
>>
>>29054329
It's a continuation of the previous pics, and no clue. You'd probably have to email him asking.
>>
File: 678554.png (58KB, 498x569px) Image search: [Google]
678554.png
58KB, 498x569px
Some back story, my friend and I've been spitballing as an alternate headcanon to the whore thing.

In this setting Tiara didn't exclude her daughter from mockery when she didn't get a cutie mark, and it wore on her self esteem.
She's a bit of an introvert as a result, but is still close to her father.
>>
>>29053266
A new bat?
>He bites her on the right side of her neck
>She runs while covering the left side of her neck
Mistake? Or did he bite both sides?
>>
>>29055305
Wow, what a bitch. Tiara truly is worst pony.
>>29055428
That's Simmer if I had to take a guess. Hairstyle matches up.
>>
>>29055428
>Bat
No. It's Simmer boy. Again, continuation of the previous strips.
>Not leaving hickeys on both sides of a girl's (or guy's) neck
Do you even love bite?
>>
>>29055511
Which satyrs have had the most design change?
>>
>>29055511
>>29055513
>It's Simmer
Really? Well, I really like his looks in that comic.
>>
>>29055691
I wanna say Laika or Blue Bonnet
>>
File: 13453412.png (169KB, 440x1024px) Image search: [Google]
13453412.png
169KB, 440x1024px
Would you?
>>
>>29056357
No. I would shoot it without hesitating. Everyone in Equestria would shoot that thing as well.
>>
>>29056374
That mirror can't hear you
>>
>>29056383
The mirror someone ruined by gluing a big cutout of >>29056357 on it? I know it can't hear anyone.
>>
>>29056407
I bet you'd totally D-rail her.
>>
>>29056357
Bully? No, she's a cutie. I bet she's a cute and cuddly sperg and I would cuddle her sexually and non sexually.
>>
>>29056357
I know I've seen her before, but I forget who she is. Who is she?
>>
>>29056547
I requested it ages ago on /trash/ for Nyx as a satyr, apparently it's called "Mal" and goes under oc:Mal on Derpibooru.

tfw you request a pony as a satyr but it becomes offspring instead
>>
>>29056576
Does she have any personality or backstory yet?
Stories?
>>
>>29056576
it cant be stopped
>>
>>29056816
Teenage cringey weeb with a naughty mind
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-13+at+09.36.29).png (93KB, 731x717px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-13+at+09.36.29).png
93KB, 731x717px
>>29055305
>>
>>29058043
>tfw you jokingly refer to hands as arm spiders while helping art friend fix flaws in drawing the damn things.
>>
>>29058043
>>29058055
I am really liking this guy's Arianna. It's cute.
>>
>>29057417
Much the same s Glimmer and Freckles then?
>>
File: Clockwork.png (267KB, 1186x2259px) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork.png
267KB, 1186x2259px
Does anyone have a colored pic of Clockwork?
>>
>>29059929
I don't think there is a coloured pic anywhere.
>>
>>29059929
I like to think that that IS a colored picture.
>>
>>29060548
Ditto. Mime jokes and all.
>>
>>29055428
>He bites her on the right side of her neck
She dies of rabies three weeks later.
>>
>>29060425
Who made her? Was it DJ? Maybe he can settle what her colors are.
>>
>>29061560
>>>/trash/6730434
Wouldn't she realistically have similar colors as her mother does? She looks like
https://derpibooru.org/923549?scope=scpe3e66a8fd23ac13f2e67d66a983eb97ceb5910821
>>
>>29056357
I'd screw up nature even more by breeding with that
>>
>>29061941
Hopefully /d/ is down to draw that later.
>>
>>29061941
>>29061972
I'm somewhat new to Satyr

W-What happens if you breed a human with a satyr? And w hat happens if a pony breeds with a satyr?
>>
>>29061990
Personally I like to think that a satyr will always produce another satyr, regardless of what species the other parent may be.
>>
>>29061990
Satyr x pony or whatever usually produce another satyr.
Satyr on human produce increasingly human offspring.
Instead of normal porn game logic of human genes being the weakest, they're the strongest.
>>
>>29062015
>Ponies and humans can produce halfbreeds and all that
>But a satyr can ONLY get another satyr
That's stupid.
>>
>>29061990
Presumably they'd just become more of whatever the new party is.

Though then the question is what happens if two different satyrs go at it...
>>
>>29062082
I agree.

I like to think of it as more of a dragon ball sorta thing.

Goku/Vegeta full saiyan
Gohan/Trunks/Goten half saiyan
Pan quarter saiyan (btw if you watch super you'll know pan is canon)

Not sure if that's how genes work but I imagine breeding with a satyr would have results between a satyr and a human or the other way around if bred with a pony
>>
>>29061990
>>29062015
>>29062082
I say that the ratio goes 75% 25% in that a satyr x human makes a baby that has mostly human body but lingering animal parts.
>>
>>29062104
I'd just assume it's another satyr.

It's magic I ain't gotta explain shit

Although in biology when hybrids are made the offspring tends to (but not always) be infertile. I reject that as it's a buzzkill.

To be fair, hybrids tend to (but are some exceptions) only occur from animals sharing the same genus e.g. wolves, cayotes and dogs would be able to breed.
>>
>>29061990
Whatever design looks the most pleasant.
>>
>>29062104
Wouldn't that just make another satyr? Unless we talking about pony satyr x Gryphon satyr then we get something like that cute child MT drew. Also opinions on if it's cute or not.

>>29061990
Also glad to have you in satyr. We have a lewd thread over in /trash/ called /sad/ or satyr's after dark. Join us there sometime. It can be fun when not a garbage fire.
>>
>>29062140
I would prefer them to be bipedal.
>>
>>29062015
I agree with you Anon. They're a unique species like that. I like the mix-and match aspect of it rather than have levels of anthro-ness about it.
>>
>>29062116
>I reject that as it's a buzzkill.
Maybe if a [x race]-satyr and a [y-race]-satyr go at it such might occur or perhaps things could just start to get messy the more mixed up their DNA is from more hybrid satyr predecessors that eventually you'd see fertility problems cropping up.

>>29062140
>Unless we talking about pony satyr x Gryphon satyr
Yeah I meant satyrs whose non-human parent are different races.
>>
>>29062140
what if a gryphon and hypogrif fucked and you fucked the hypophon
>>
>>29062133
I always chalk that up to nature knowing the best way for them to function with all that DNA

>>29062116
>Satyr's are infertile
That could be a depressing one shot prompt
>>
>>29062116
One of those exceptions being Ligers and Tions, which they've managed to actually breed.
Though their fertility rate is abysmal.
I imagine satyrs, who are derived from fertile ponies and virile humans (or vice-versa), did take a hit to their fertility/virility (the plethora of traps on both ends is evidence of this hormonal imbalance), but is reduced to the rate of the average Japanese citizen instead of being relegated to mule/zonkey/zony/ziraffe infertility.
>>
>>29062356
I'd like that. Just more excuse for sexy times. Plus I'm sure there would be potions to take care of that, or some sort of spell.
>>
File: Hope birthday.png (111KB, 557x725px) Image search: [Google]
Hope birthday.png
111KB, 557x725px
>>29062483
If there wasn't already, it wouldn't take long for one or more to be developed by mares or stallions who wanted to make sure their human partner's efforts weren't in vain.
Hell, I'm sure Celestia's royal scientists and Twilight herself were stumbling ass-over-teakettle trying to figure out how and why it worked after the first one popped out through sheer human effort.
>>
>>29061990
I'd say human x satyr= full human or satyr, pony x satyr = full pony or satyr, & satyr x satyr= full pony, full human, or satyr.
>>
>>29062576
Talk about genetics roulette.
>>
>"I know I'm in heat, but the doctors say there's only like, a 0.005% percent chance of anybody being able to knock me up, so would you stop being a pussy and cum inside me already?"
>>
File: bill-clinton.jpg (139KB, 490x300px) Image search: [Google]
bill-clinton.jpg
139KB, 490x300px
What's the consensus on Anon (not dad) x Satyr

Like, if you just up and fuckin appeared out of nowhere in Equestria and there were already some established Anon's there with families; and their daughteru's take an interest in you.
>>
>>29062602
Annoys most people, the people who would usually like it push for incest, and sadly only pleases a handful or two of the thread. But that's most content as well.
>>
>>29062602
Depends on whether or not he's coming for MY daughter.
>>
>>29062602
I'd be absolutely for it 1000%. I've been wanting to do something like that for ages, but haven't got the time. It'd be a much needed breath of fresh air to get an Anon story that isn't automatically related to a satyr.
>>
>>29062602
I know many wouldn't mind it, including me. There's barely been anything like that here. The only thing I can think of at the moment is that really short story where Anon becomes a regular at Darcy's bar, and they become friends. Hope to see more of that story some day.

>>29062622
>Annoys most people,
Wrong. It annoys a few, very very few, very vocal people.
>>
>>29062602
I'll read anything if it's written well. The idea sounds interesting.
>>
>>29062602
Those mad Doctor Tonsils X nurse/accomplice/fuckbuddy/henchman Anon one shots were pretty entertaining in my opinion.
>>
File: 1462333905261.jpg (348KB, 1452x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1462333905261.jpg
348KB, 1452x2000px
>be unattached Anon
>you are not a family man, col. guile, yet
>walking through town
>hey there's that guy, Anon
>you've seen him and a few others around but haven't really been introduced
>"S-sup bro, nice day, huh?"
>'STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER, YOU FUCKING CREEP.'
>"..C-cool."
>continue doing your 70's saunter/pimp walk
>interspecies qt's at 12:15
>the spaghetti rises
>'Hi! Anonymous, right? H-heh, sorry, I know you have the same name as my dad, but..you're just so..different.'
>can feel the gazes of multiple angry fathers on you
>"WHAT? N-NAH DUDE, NOT EVEN, STAY BACK, JEZEBEL!"
>leak ragu old world sauce all the way back to your house
>>
I'd rather have my beloved daughteru date a human than some chump stallion, or worse a fucking minotaur dinmoo.
>>
File: 1477361213376.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1477361213376.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>29062684
>>
>>29062715
Most ideas that involve minotaurs are shit desu
>>
>>29062753
Yeah, I wanted to write Anon as true to life as possible.
>>
>>29062834
But you are Anon. Is that how you are like in real life?
>>
>>29062795
My minotaurs are primarily monster hunters goverened by a king whose lives in the Forest of The Worthy, and perpetually has to go and beat down the giant monster Humbaba everytime it wakes up, or else it wrecks the nation.
>>
File: 1462920650742.png (505KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462920650742.png
505KB, 600x400px
>>29062851
Nervous around women and a stuttering autistic mess?

That is me to a tee, brother.
>>
>>29062874
But why? They're basically just like a guy with a vagina.
>>
>>29062929
Anonymous, this place and killmyself9k are my main boards, let sleeping dogs lie in their ruts.
>>
>>29062874
I saw it more as major fear of the other Anon(s) more than being an autistic wreck around grills, Anon.
>>
File: burger, you mah only fren.jpg (79KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
burger, you mah only fren.jpg
79KB, 400x334px
>>29062948
Hmm.

Guess I've got boths.
>>
>>
>>29063563
>That side boob
Unf~ What is Darcy in the cup department?
>>
>>29063713
E
>>
>>29062602
I dont mind it. I wanted to do a story where Candy falls for anon.
>>
>>29062929
that is the most vile lie anyone can ever tell a person
>>
>>29064308
>searched her on db

fund it
>>
>>29064954
>Not knowing who Camdy was before
>Just wanting Anon x big tits
Cancel it
>>
>>29065273
I'm not really a fixture in this general
I searched to make sure

Sorry
>>
>>29065313
No harm done Anon, I completely understand the pull of big boobs regardless of your knowledge of the character.
>>
File: 1476073104867.png (193KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476073104867.png
193KB, 600x800px
Vag here, Pyre's talking about starting up Curwhibbles again, but is planning on rebooting the system. Would that be alright with you guys?
>>
>>29065371
His call. But if he is gonna start fresh then maybe I'll get into it this time. Also cute pic.
>>
File: 1476341755978.png (215KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476341755978.png
215KB, 600x800px
>>29065391
He's not talking about the story, per se, more about the mechanics. And thanks
>>
>>29065371
>Vag her
>I have contact with Pyre
>But have no Skype/messenger
Pyre, you don't have to fake being Vag to ask a question. You don't need to worry that "it's been too long". You can change it however you want. People will enjoy it.
>>
>>29065526
I have his phone number, lol. We know each other in real life and he doesn't like social networking. The closest thing he has is WhatsApp for a longtine friend in another country.
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-15+at+12.21.53).png (101KB, 836x743px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-15+at+12.21.53).png
101KB, 836x743px
>>29058055
You know how much an alchemist will pay for manticore venom?
Enough to help feed a family of 7.
>>
>>29062356
>ziraffe
Is that a zebra-giraffe hybrid?
Didn't know that was a thing.
Are giraffes even equines?
>>
File: It's a Paisley.png (251KB, 972x1320px) Image search: [Google]
It's a Paisley.png
251KB, 972x1320px
>>29065935
I made that one up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebroid
However, giraffes are horny bastards and tend to have donkey "companions" to keep them from fucking fences or trying to go at zoo patrons.
Giraffes are also known to exhibit homosexual behavior in the wild if there are no females available.
>>
>>29065371
If it means we get more Emery action, I'm happy with anything.
I think the previous system was mostly fine though, with the possible exception that he might have posted hidden clues exclusively in the CYOA threads.
I guess more frequent input would be good too, as long as it doesn't negatively impact the superb writing quality.
The single biggest problem was not the system, but the infrequent episodes and him not showing up when he said he was going to without even posting a notification.

If he's planning to start it again, I look forward to it with great anticipation.
>>
>>29065960
As a matter of fact, after looking it up, supposedly over 90% of observed couplings were between two males, as opposed to heterosexual couplings.
>>
>>29065571
Skype isn't social networking though, it's an IM. Even the most antisocial people (like me) have Skype.
>>
File: IMG_1797.png (2MB, 1363x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1797.png
2MB, 1363x1920px
>>
>>29065980
Pyre is pretty asocial, honestly. He doesn't have a lot of people he keeps in contact with other than family. It also factors into >>29065972 with him not keeping up with the thread. And his lazy procrastination. Really, we both have the same classes and he never finishes his assignments on time. As for the secrets, it's been long enough, so I'll tell you that there's a cipher placed in the OP pics of the recent threads. What type is up to you to find out, partly because I don't want to spoil anything, and partly because I forget which cipher it is.
>>
>>29065960
>However, giraffes are horny bastards and tend to have donkey "companions" to keep them from fucking fences or trying to go at zoo patrons.

Source on that?
>>
>>29066158
>there's a cipher placed in the OP pics of the recent threads
You mean the weird filename?
I figured that was some sort of encrypted string, but IIRC I couldn't find out what it was.
>>
>>29066154
Mascara Maroon is a cutie.
>>
>>29058055
Drawing hands is hard.
>>
>>29066158
>Pyre is pretty asocial, honestly. He doesn't have a lot of people he keeps in contact with other than family.
Same.
Outside of work and close family, I pretty much never associate with anyone.
>>
Anyone got any pics of female satyrs wearing boxers?
>>
File: 1475913353129 (1).png (302KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475913353129 (1).png
302KB, 600x800px
>>29067180
Dont know of any off the top of my head. Most Satyrs dont wear bottom clothing.
>>
>>29067255
While I agree with that headcanon, I'd still like to see some female satyrs wearing boxers.
Maybe they've just seen their dads wearing them and want to see what it's all about.
>>
>>29067314
Well do you want loose boxers? Or like tight yoga pants? Just curious not an art fag
>>
>>29067331
Something in between, I guess. Not super-tight. Just a little bit loose. Especially considering satyrs have naturally thicker thighs than humans.
>>
>>29067180
I do
>>
>>29067478
Nice!
>>
>>29067478
So, any requests? Still figuring out how to draw this stuff so keep them simple please, at least for now.
>>
>>29067640
How about two or more young satyrs having a snowball fight? Maybe Hope and Pogo? Or Pogo and Glimmer? Any two satyrs, really.
>>
File: 1438420381666.png (132KB, 473x975px) Image search: [Google]
1438420381666.png
132KB, 473x975px
>>29067640
I like your SoL drawings more so than your lewd. The hope boxers are cute so maybe more things like comfortable sleep wear? Maybe one of Warren with soemthing like Hope is wearing.

>>29067671
He said simple anon, let him find his groove first. And I would like more Satyr sleep wear
>>
>>29067640
Yuzu wearing boxers too, please.
>>
File: 1457628262039.jpg (280KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457628262039.jpg
280KB, 618x800px
>>29067640
>>29067696
>>
>>29035276
Are satyrs sexual?
>>
File: REMEMBER ME, EDDIE.jpg (567KB, 951x937px) Image search: [Google]
REMEMBER ME, EDDIE.jpg
567KB, 951x937px
>>29067710
GOING
TO
TOUCH
THOSE
EARS
SON
>>29067773
Ofcourshe
>>
>>29067773
They are for family feels.
>>
File: confirmed confirmations.png (155KB, 1862x288px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed confirmations.png
155KB, 1862x288px
>>29067773
>>29067780
>>29067792
Yes.
>>
File: 1481686566362.png (301KB, 1024x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1481686566362.png
301KB, 1024x1458px
>>29067640
Broil wearing boxing gloves and outfit, a little beat up giving you a "you're going down, bitch!" look.

Something like this pic, but with Broil.
>>
>>29067825
But why aren't they wearing panties? Their vaginas are hanging out!
>>
>>29067883
Stop.
>>
>>29067904
I just want my pencils satyr anon.
>>
>>29067909
You want the what now?
>>
>>29035276
I want to draw this satyr exhausted with a filthy oozing puddle of intercourse chowder coming from in between her legs
>>
>>29067946
I also want you to draw that.
>>
>>29053266
Hwo come this hasn't been uploaded to Derpi yet?
>>
>>29068039
Few pics are uploaded to Derpi now. People are just lazy nowadays.
>>
>>29067946
Are you actually gonna draw this? Cause now you got me really wanting to see this.
>>
>>29068048
Of I get enough references
>>
File: snowball fight.png (197KB, 1248x1179px) Image search: [Google]
snowball fight.png
197KB, 1248x1179px
>>29067671
>>
>>29068072
If*
>>
>>29068078
I knew you could deliver! Only mistake is that Pogo's left hand is a right hand.
>>
>>29068099
It's a birth defect
>>
>>29068072
>>29068082
Sadly I am not home to provide any. But we have a drop box in the OP just look up Hope for the character and Lyra for her parent.
>>
File: snowball fight.png (198KB, 1250x1229px) Image search: [Google]
snowball fight.png
198KB, 1250x1229px
>>29068099
>>29068108
It's obviously just a party trick gone wrong.
>>
File: 1419486181952.png (142KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1419486181952.png
142KB, 750x750px
>>29068072
>>
>>29068131
Or Pogo put his left glove on the wrong way.
>>
>>29068119
It's surprisingly little content of it outside "Loli"
>>
>>29068173
Just age her up my man.
>>
>>29068173
I'd say she's usually more jailbait. But maybe she's just a bit smol.
>>
File: Hope - Darcy Tonbo 1.jpg (448KB, 1800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Darcy Tonbo 1.jpg
448KB, 1800x1600px
>>29068173
Age and size are variable.
>>29068198
This. If you want to, that is.
>>
File: IMG_6958.jpg (591KB, 1712x2527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6958.jpg
591KB, 1712x2527px
not to derail any previous discussion, but drawing this little one has made me enjoy her more than previously thought.
she cute.
>>
>>29067883
Their vagina would be hidden behind the tail most of the time, just like on horses.
>>
>>29068229
I personally find her adorable beyond words and this pic only solidifies my like of her. Very cute work /d/. Hope we see more of her from ya. Also, in case I get around to writing anything what is the consensus about her speech? I don't want to limit her like Zecora and give her a set trait. But maybe she could talk normally but also like to play around with things like palindromes and haikus. I had a HC where she spoke in garbled gibberish and random riddles but maybe she was like that as a baby and as she got older just was interested in riddles and shit.

Also what is her personality to you?
>>
>>29068229
Is that a q-tip?
>>
>>29068361
Think it's lazer pointer
>>
>>29056357
Would she spread Malware?
>>
>>29068526
No, she would be knowledgeable enough to not get infected by any.
>>
Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but I can't find hope references
>>
>>29068597
Isn't Hope one of the most drawn satyrs?
>>
>>29068597
If you're trying on derpibooru and failing try typing "oc:Hope" instead of just "Hope"
>>
File: Hope - 21.jpg (267KB, 562x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - 21.jpg
267KB, 562x1072px
>>29068597
>>
File: Hope - 12.png (283KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - 12.png
283KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: Hope - 76.jpg (309KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - 76.jpg
309KB, 1300x1200px
Is this enough?
>>
File: IMG_6963.jpg (837KB, 1849x2485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6963.jpg
837KB, 1849x2485px
>>29068352
i imagine she'd be very joking like her father and grandmother, but more cool and collected rather than in-your-face about it.
i can see her developing an interest in comedy, and into riddles in a more historical sense. "oh this is who i am, that's neat" and it turning into comedy.
theyre in uniforms for the school idea i had, it's not business attire or anything.
>>
>>29068229
>>29068647
This strange quadruped satyr is starting to grow on me.
>>
>>29068640
Yes!
>>
>>29068647
God damn it this sphinx is absolutely adorable. And it's nice to see the cutie Buyo again. Also, what was the punchline? I'm honestly curios. Also nice to see monster prompt again.
>>
>>29068695
there was no punchline, R I P. i told my girlfriend to make up a joke with no need for a punchline.
are there any other monster double-offspring?
>>
>>29068702
define monster double-offspring? Satyr that bumps ugly with non-pony satyr?
>>
Please give me lewd stories
>>
>>29068702
Holy Diver. There. Also, there was some speculation about Utah and a bovine child. I ship Muddle and Deloras, that could be one. Also maybe Laika and Garret. But aside from that can't think of any. But just more Buyo and Sphinx cutie is fine for me. What was her name again?
>>
>>29068707
http://pastebin.com/Rrva0WTy
Here is one of a small grab bag
>>
>>29068706
yeah, or satyr x monster/general non-satyr types. either or.
>>29068714
would anyone be interested in me designing a few of these? (unless whoever it was already designed the utah/moomoo child)
i like having physical variations in characters to draw.
if it's too not-pony i could host elsewhere
>>
>How about a general where you have satyr kids with pony? Could have lots of cute family stuff
>Nah, fuck that. How about we make the satyrs have kids with satyrs instead?
>Let's focus on offsprings of offsprings
>>
>>29068751
aight, i'll find somewhere else, nbd friend. good luck to you.
i think a couple people are gonna drop content soon, keep an eye out.
>>
>>29068761
Nah don't leave dude, we need more content. Don't let one or two shitty anons ruin the thread for you.
>>
>>29068747
Yeah you should go for it man. I'd like to see all those cute variations.
>>
>>29068761
>>29068775
Do you seriously not give a single damn about ponies or even the main reason why this general was created?
>>
>>29068814
They don't.
>>
>>29068814
Not him, but I've fallen out of love with the show and I could honestly get my pony fix anywhere else on this board. I won't argue that we don't need more parental stories other than Anon babysitting his daughters with his cock because we do, but family feelings aren't exactly what attracted me to the thread. It was the characters and the sort of stories they have.
>>
>>29068814
I feel you man, if i were to ever have kids I refuse to let them have their own.
>>
>>29068814
You're either a persistent troll, or a retarded as fuck purist who will drive content creators away because they are not staying in the box you want. And so what if that is what the thread started as? Nobody here signed a contract forsaking them from drawing or talking about other things.

What have you honestly contributed to the thread content wise? What makes you the holy fucking arbiter of what can and can't be discussed? And why would you rather we have absolutely no content at all than talk about something other than "what the thread was made for"?

I just want to have stupid fun with cute satyrs. I don't give a shit if they are 1st, 2nd, or 3rd geneation satyrs. If you really want fucking family feels like you CLAIM to want, then fucking write or commission those things like we who do want content do. Dont fucking ruin the thread and drive away content fucking creators with your shitty fucking behavior because you want to be an edgy /b/tard. Im so fucking sick that people like you drive away all the content and then dont add anything when we are dead for hours. But the fucking second content creators come you start shitting all over them until they leave and then we go back to dead threads.

Fuck you, I really fucking mean that. Fuck you.
>>
>>29068751
>Not wanting to be a grandparent
Meh. Shit taste senpai.

>>29068761
Pls no go.
>>
>>29068751
>not wanting to fuck a child and the child's child and the child's child and the child's child
>>
File: IMG_6966.jpg (562KB, 1590x2194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6966.jpg
562KB, 1590x2194px
>>29068903
>grandparent
sadfeels woth dog-horse child
>>
>>29068888
Quads confirm he's retarded
>>
>>29068934
I always pictured Rarity being a single mom. But older Rarity is still a cutie.
>>
>>29068888
xD oldfag is mad
>>
>>29068946
Quads of truth

>>29068958
>XD
... ffffaggot
>>
>>29068888
>satyr thread turns into shipping of snowflake ocs that are the offspring of other shipped snowflake ocs
ok
>>
I want to make a Snowdrop and Nyx satyr then make them mate.
>>
>>29068888
This. Is. /mlp/. Get that in your fucking head. If we're going to be all about satyrs x satyrs and satyr's satyr offspring and nothing else, then what is the fucking point of even being here? We're already standing on thin ice in the moderators' eyes. And you're going to call me a dick because I wish people would care about pony a LITTLE bit here so we don't end up being against the rules again? No, fuck you.
>>
>>29068968
If you're the same nyxfriend from before, the satyr thread is more about pone x human = satyr, rather than satyrifying a pone i think. seems like everyone has different opinions
>>
>>29068962
I love this but my only complaint is that she has such tiny legs. Give her some meaty curves and it's a 10/10. Also now I am headcanning those two as being besties. Did we ever give the sheep a name?
>>
>>29068983
Her names Eirwen.
>>
>>29068973
>too far from pony to post on /mlp/
>too close to pony to post anywhere else
life is suffering
>>
>>29068962
>Udder shit
You know, they killed Milky Way for a reason.
>>
>>29068997(me)
>>29068973
not arguing you, i really don't want to lose /sat/ over something silly
>>
>>29068981
I'm just 60% shitpost 40% interest right now tbqh
>>
>>29068968
Don't we already have a nyx satyr? And she's a total babe.

>>29068987
Cool thanks. Who is her dad? Same anon that fathered Petunia? Or an unrelated anon who snuck into the barn for a night of fun?
>>
File: 65348534.jpg (26KB, 500x182px) Image search: [Google]
65348534.jpg
26KB, 500x182px
>>29068869
>need more parental stories other than Anon babysitting his daughters with his cock
We need more of both lewd and non-lewd parental. But more than that, I just wanted to say that I love that description of it, and plan to use it in the future.

>>29068927
That's some spicy pedocest, friend. I approve.
>>
>>29068962
See >>29068983
tiny legs are too tiny. Girl needs some mea-... oh... ohhhhhhh.
>>
>>29069015
We could always have two :^)
>>
>>29069015
I'm using separate anons, but remember: everything is variable so it's whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>29068962
My only complaint is that she's a bit too top heavy. I'd say it's a combination of the shoulder puffs on her dress being way too large, her bust coming down to her stomach, and that I feel that orange is perhaps simply a too forceful a color for her here.
>>
>>29069057
I'm asking for your take anon. I'm open to other takes on characters and curious about how others see our cute abominations.

>>29068962
And you could always give her more in the future. Thsee are cute
>>
>>29069005
I don't want to either. But you have to agree that this
>Cow offspring
>Offsprings of almost every living thing in Equestria
>Even animals
>And now a sheep
is honestly starting to get a bit... Eh... I don't know...
I mean, we have 200 satyrs right now. Why can't they get any love? Why does everyone just want to keep making even more satyrs?
What is wrong with the ones we have right now? Many of them barely has any art or stories at all.
>>
>>29069093
>Anon's Home For All Satyrs Forgotten Or Unwanted
>>
>>29069093
Because not every satyr takes off.
The cattle and sheep are sapient. They've talked and everything.
>>
>>29069041
>Girl needs some mea-... oh... ohhhhhhh.
I wish i could say I get the joke, but I do not.
>>
>>29069149
Cows are made of meat. She needs meat on her bones... mad cow disease
>>
>>29069106
>not every satyr takes off.
Because? And don't tell me it's because they're boring; you know that is all about headcanons.
>>
>>29069217
Because their design isn't appealing? Because first impressions of early headcanons do matter because not everyone is interested in making their own backstory for a character.
>>
File: IMG_4189.jpg (2MB, 3021x3551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4189.jpg
2MB, 3021x3551px
>>29068633
Question. Is it a horse pussy or human?
>>
>>29069237
Everyone is going to give you a different answer. I myself am going to answer hybrid.
>>
>>29069237
Horse
>>
>>29069237
I prefer horse, since everything else waist down is usually all pony.
>>
>>29069237
Human
>>
>>29069237
Horse is the most visually appealing Imo
>>
>>29069247
Wut
>>
>>29069247
What would a hybrid horse human pussy look like? I know we have hybrid cocks but idk if we have seen hybrid pussy.
>>
>>29069237
She's got a pony bottom, Anon, what do you think? The positioning might be a little different (because biped), but the plumbing should be roughly the same as any other pony.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11884861
>>
>>29069247
Now I want to see what that would look like.
>>
>>29069330
>That last option
I laughed pretty hard
>>
>>29069330
>>29069340
Life has many doors.
>>
>>29069237
Whichever you want it to be, dude.
>>
>>29069237
Horse.
>>
>>29069237
Hybrid.
>>
File: IMG_4191.jpg (760KB, 2477x2238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4191.jpg
760KB, 2477x2238px
It's done, but not very good. Censored cropped version
>>
>>29069596
That's certainly a face, Anon.
>>
>>29069596
>Tomoko Hope
I like it.
>>
>>29069596
Post the full version in /sad/
>>
>>29069596
Link to uncensored?
>>
>>29069596
Imgur link plz
>>
>>29069596
What this anon said >>29069626 we have a lewd version of satyr on /trash/ also it looks great. Thank you based anon
>>
>>29069596
Please of to be postings in >>>/trash/6711518
>>
>>29069626
>>29069648
Posted
>>
>>29069596
I think your sketch looks better than the inked final. In the inked version you lose all the graytones.
>>
>>29069735
Noted. I just thought it'd show better,maybe I need to practice more. Any other satyrs needing love?
>>
>>29069772
Maybe Peach, the Applebloom satyr.
>>
>>29069779
I think he's new so you may want to post an image.

>>29069772
Can you do one of Warren? >>29067686

Maybe have him jacking himself off and cumming from his massive horse cock? If you are gonna be doing lewd requests might I also suggest going to /sad/ over in trash. And if you are doing SFW ones then do Warren in comfy Xmas pajamas
>>
>>29069804
Not sure if I want to do gay stuff. That was my first ever lewd drawing
>>
>>29069779
>>
>>29069845
Maybe some discrete toys stuff, if you don't mind. Wearing vibes at dinner, a buttplug while shopping, that sort of stuff.
>>
>>29069831
>First ever lewd
Losing it to Hope is not a bad way to premier. But if you are not down for male then how about this cutie? >>29056357 maybe get in some fingering action.
>>
>>29069907
Isn't that Nyx?
>>
>>29069927
That's a Nxy satyr, yes.
I don't understand either, I think she was a commission.
>>
File: 1158609.png (696KB, 1599x1849px) Image search: [Google]
1158609.png
696KB, 1599x1849px
>>29068702
>>
>>29069959
Meant to reply to
>>29069772
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2hphfqxk
So who's parents wrote a porno before?
>>
>>29069978
We talked about this the other day in /sad/.
Like when Home Run and her dad made a homemade porn called Cocksockula, about a vampire child, or Gumdrops's favorite childhood film, "Honey, I Impregnated the Kids".
>>
>>29069978
Wrote or stared in a porno?
>>
>>29070005
Wrote
>>
File: 1422782532919.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
1422782532919.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>>29069995
>cocksockula
>honey, I impregnated the kids
Sounds neat, too bad I'm never going to /trash/.
>>
>>29070017
It was some fun speclation prompts. Got some nice discussions out of it. Why might I ask are you not going to trash?
>>
>>29066154
Link to source? I know it's called something like "The Incredible Anon" but I can't find it.
>>
>>29070017
We're all very impressed.
>>
>>29070034
A board literally named garbage isn't where I want to be.
Though this one isn't far off at times.
>>29070039
*tips*
And you as well, anonymous.
>>
>>29070050
It's not that bad. The porn threads are varied, and the lewd verse /sat/ thread can be a lot of fun at times. It's like any board.
>>
>>29069995
Porn picture quest for practice?
>>
>>29070184
One thing that came up was either Hope and Gumdrop, Hope and Alex, or all three watching the impregnated kids movie while casually fingering each other on the couch.
Just some nice, mutual masturbation between sisters.
>>
>>29070211
I had forgotten about that Anon. I hope he draws it. What other ideas came from it.do u got the archive for it?
>>
>>29070211
No. one of them starring in it. Hope x Anon lewd picture quest. Anons pick the dialogue and actions and I (attempt) draw them. The porn will be hence named "tits a wonderful life"
>>
>>29070257
Not "brokescat mountain"
>>
>>29070235
It's the previous thread of /sad/.
Can't link, there's some rule or another about crosslinking to a red board from a blue one.
Just ctrl f playmate.

>>29070257
Oh, I read it as request, not quest.
I'd be up for some a raunchy cest quest.
>>
>>29070257
Oh, well l said you should take this to /sad/ since it's more lewd geared unless the people here don't mind. But

"So sweetie, how do you like your red bow tie bondage?"
>Hope squirms in a mix of pleasure and pain as her red ribbon bindings rub against her pussy, tit's and ass. The sock gag held in by ribbon stops any objection as you finger her ass. Just how she likes it.
>>
>>29070282
>He's into S&M.
You must like Starlight Glimmer
>>
>>29070366
Not really. Im somewhat drink and just writing what comes to mind
>>
>>29070282
This is some top cringe dialogue
>>
File: e28.jpg (53KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
e28.jpg
53KB, 600x576px
>>29070282
mfw

>>29070366
RGR still having problems?
Please leave them at the door, friend.
>>
Anon seriously needs to use protection
>>
>>29070423
What for?
>>
>>29070431
Child support building up.
>>
>>29070485
The guy just sets the rules. The herd's responsible for taking care of the chillins.
>>
>>29070502
So anon is a terrible father, whose only concern is fucking and impregnating a mare for the sake of procreation?
>>
File: Anon is a busy man.png (3MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Anon is a busy man.png
3MB, 1500x1000px
>>29070531
No, he's a superdad who tries to give them all attention anyway when most stallions ignore their children almost entirely.
Just saying that there is no child support in Equestria.
>>
>>29070375
Just like Hope likes it.
>>
>>29070570
We need more Hope lewd. Maybe detail how she and her mother are at odds because one wants to be more human to be with her humanand the other wants THE human.
>>
So... which satyrs would join the filly guides?
>>
>>29070668
Filly guides?
>>
>>29070668
I'm out of the loop. The what now? I know about the filly scouts, but not the guides.
>>
>>29070675
>>29070684
The show decided that the call Filly Scouts "Guides" instead of "Scouts".
Yeah, I don't really get it either.
>>
>He never updated his art
I feel sad
>>
>>29070753
Well Girl Guides (https://www.girlguides.ca/web/) are sort of like the Scouts, but in Canada. The show's made in Canada so that may be part of it.

>>29071280
Who didn't?
>>
>>29068761
Just ignore the complainer.
>>
>>29070050
/trash/ is better than most boards here. It's essentially a free-zone from most of 4chan's inane rules.
Aside from things that are outright illegal, you can post practically anything there without worrying about getting banned.
>>
>>29071306
The hope art guy. He said to describe a movie situation and he'd do it
>>
File: Broil+Glimmer first kiss.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Broil+Glimmer first kiss.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Kiss kiss
>>
File: 1186114.jpg (433KB, 1554x2676px) Image search: [Google]
1186114.jpg
433KB, 1554x2676px
>>
>>29072666
Gala is a cutie. Is she 2big4u like her dad? Or more of a reasonable size to other satyrs?
>>
>>29072033
>Not posting the full version.
Not that I have it.
>>
>>29072995
I second this post
>>
>>29072989
She may be taller than the average female satyr, but she's not a giant.
>>
File: kiss assault.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
kiss assault.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>29072033
>>29073009
I gotcha senpai
>>
I'm honestly surprised this is still going. I think about you guys a lot, and really miss the good old days. I think about coming back a lot, but knowing it could never be as it once was.
I miss you all.
>>
File: 1475713583134.png (306KB, 954x815px) Image search: [Google]
1475713583134.png
306KB, 954x815px
>>29073262
Noice.
>>
>>29073282
Hey. Well we always can use more content. I don't want to open a can of worms and make a thing about how things were compared to now. But you should try kicking content ideas around. I'd sure appreciate the different perspective.
>>
>>29073282
I remember you, and I think I miss you too.
Have you gotten any better at drawing?
>>
File: Lewd sluts.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd sluts.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>29073294
I wonder which satyrs are the biggest raging lesbians with more experience tearing up carpet than a home removals company?
>>
>>29073302
Sad truth, I haven't. It isn't fun anymore because I know how bad it is. Too many years wasted.

>>29073300
Sounds like a plan. I miss writing stories at work.
But also, I bet a bunch of satyrs I remember are null now.
>>
>>29073320
You should try drawing. I'm sure you're better than you give credit. Also satyr's are never null, just not regularly discussed. If you bring interesting prompts to the table then it should open discussion.
>>
>>29073308
This gave me a boner the size of Texas, familiarino.
>>
>>29073326
Heh, you're too kind, anon.

Well whatever is going on with Screwball or Kooky? Those two were my favorites back in the day. Is Eventide still a thing?
>>
>>29073347
>Is Eventide still a thing?
Well, I still like her a lot I like a lot of satyrs. But the thing that has happened to many other satyrs has happened to her as well: thrown to the side until anyone who cares about her brings her up.
>>
>>29073308
Is it gay or is it just adolescent experimentation? Who knows.
>>
>>29073372
Aww, I rememer that picture. Good times.

Yeah, that's a big part of why I left. It's a big task to give all the characters life alone. But I reap what I sow.

I guess I'll stick around til the end of the thread, but I've moved on. The interest in pony in total for me is low priority. /trash/ made me focus on my roots, and it's just where I belong the times I crack open a 4chan tab.

It's nice to be remembered though.
>>
File: WwQ7TNw.gif (492KB, 260x183px) Image search: [Google]
WwQ7TNw.gif
492KB, 260x183px
>>29073308
>That leg lock
Although I don't really picture Broil or Glimmer as lesbians, seeing that always gets me harder than diamonds
>>
>>29073262
>>29073308
What anime? Also, as for sexually experienced lesbians? Gala, Salai, Blue Bonnet, and probably Thorn. Glimmer would be a lesbian but she slam clams until she got with Broil.
>>
>>29073372
She's a cutie. Shame there's almost no art or stories about her.
>>
>>29073389
Salai and Blue Bonnet are still a thing? Oh, that is wondrous to hear!
>>
>>29073386
I hope you stay around though, even if pony interest is low.
>>
>>29073390
Lion-O dod a really good collection of stories for her. I liked it a lot.
>>
>>29073393
Yeah, I kind of liked that ship. But yeah man hope you drop by every now an then. Really I think any satyr is viable but there has to be intesting topics.
>>
>>29073387

Ditto.

There's a whole thread of this shit up on /a/ right now >>>/a/150991915
>>
>>29072033
>Anon when his Satyr daughteru forces herself on him despite his protests
>>
Hey guys the AiE general is threatening to "nuke" you >>29073359
>>
>>29073535
>AiE
>Able to Nuke anything when their thread is little more than a ghost town.
Laughably pathetic. Even more so that you came here hoping to promote some type of Hiatus thread war. Fuck off Dingleberry
>>
>>29073528
>"Thanks for letting me lie low here, (your daughteru of choice here), my little girl is uh..she's not her self lately."
>'Oh I understand completely, Mr. Anonymous.'
>"..Why are you getting undressed?"
>'It's me, daddy. IT WAS ALWAYS ME.'
>>
>>29072033

"Alright, sluts, dinner's ready."
>"Dad, you know it's offensive to call girls 'sluts' just because they're sexually liberated, right?"
"Oh, I'm sorry, would you prefer 'whore' or 'tramp' instead?"
>"Oh my god, dad, it's the current year! Can you just like, not? I literally can't even right now."
"Maybe you'd be able to 'even' if you stopped swapping saliva with your half-sister for five minutes to come have dinner."
>>
>>29073535
>AiE
That is the 'Anon's Pie Adventure' thread you linked to; everyone seems to have a problem with everything there. Did your dyslexia get the better of you again?
>>
>>29073562
It's an insult due to their unoriginal nature.
>>
>>29073562
He's probably some fag wgo hates the Pencils circlejerk and is hoping for some type of raid. This thread is full of chill people from my most recent experience here. I can't see anyone going full autist from here
>>
>>29073600
>I can't see anyone going full autist from here
WEW
As long as you can avoid the petty ire of our resident, autistically dedicated troll, it's not so bad most of the time.
>>
>>29073546
I have no idea what is suposed to be going on here.
>>
>>29073535
I'm quakin' in me booties.
>>
>>29073627
>Singular
We have several. Incest hater(s), udder hater(s), lesbian hater(s), etc. Don't lie to the fellow.
>>
File: flutter family dinner.png (1MB, 2158x1095px) Image search: [Google]
flutter family dinner.png
1MB, 2158x1095px
Merry Crimbus
>>
File: sleeping family.png (742KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping family.png
742KB, 1400x1600px
MERRY CRUMBO
>>
>>29074180
Is Timber touching Ivy's boobs?
>>
>>29074180
Fluttershy looks like the family pet in this picture
>>
>>29074210
THAT'S ALL MOMS ARE.
A PET CLOWN CAR.
>>
>>29074180
>>29074187
Happy Hearth's Warming.
>>
>>29074219
haha wut?
>>
>>29074180
This really looks weird to me.
I can't put my finger on it, but it just really strikes me as odd looking at it
>>
>>29074127
>lesbian hater(s)
I don't recall seeing that.
>>
>>29074180
>merry chrysler
>turkey shirt
friend...
>>
>>29074127
The dude takes whatever position he thinks will piss people off the most at that moment.
I've seen him get into it with someone, the dude in question basically gives a "Wut? But I agree with you!" response, and he 180's his position to still attack the guy.

I'm not talking about normal people making complaints, who will go do other stuff if the thread is shitty to them at the moment, by the way.
I'm talking about that one obsessively dedicated, pathetically obvious guy who's only here to try to "punish" satyr.
>>
>>29074270
don't make me make a slowpoke satyr.
I'LL do it.
>>
File: Slowpoke.png (118KB, 796x505px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.png
118KB, 796x505px
>>29074287
>>
>>29074342
That's a slowpoke pony, not a satyr.
>>
What satyr needs glasses but refuses to wear them?
>satyr walks down halls, hugging the wall
>"Ok, don't stub your hoof, don't stub your--"
>knock over bit jar instead
>"Aww, my college fund. Ah well, at least ponies don't really use education."
>>
>>29074353
Alex. She thinks glasses make her look like a nerd.
>>
>>29074285
Wrong. Again, you assume it is ONE guy. Several times Ip counts have risen sharply after shit flinging. Seriously, do you not pay attention?
>>
>>29074348
But you know what to build from, now.
>>
>>29074364
Silly Anon, Gilda would never make Alex a college fund.
>>
>>29074385
Nah, she would probably want her daughter to become a professional martial artist.
>>
>>29074373
Oh, alright, I'll feed you one last time.
Pretending that's true, it would mean there are several people who only lurk until they find something to bitch about not liking, rather than putting any effort into things they do like.
Therefore, I would say that these people aren't worth listening to.
>>
>>29074353
>ponies don't really use education
Do you think satyrs get cutie marks like ponies?
>>
>>29074516
I tend to think not. Usually later in life, some will start their own businesses and just make the symbol their mark.
>>
>>29074516
They've got pony legs so I see no reason for them not to. Everything's there for it.
>>
>>29074180
>Thorn texting Mudpie.
Cute little detail. What was Thorns Xmas dinner like?

>>29074187
>Petunias top
With a hot wife like that I'm surprised they didn't have more kids than 2.
>>
>>29074453
Or they lurk, something they dislike gets posted, and then they flip shit. You know, like most people on this board do. Instead of ignoring the topic thread, or post; they fling shit. They aren't bad, just opinionated. Are you new here or just stubborn?
>>
>>29074642
If THAT pic on /sad/ is anything to go by... they might prefer anal.
>>
>>29074762
Made me laugh, thank you anon. And also hot.
>>
>>29074642
>>29074642
The others are just with their grandma
>>
>>29075502
How many kids do you think they had?
>>
>>29075693
... well... there ARE 50 states... Minus Utah? 49.
>>
>>29074642
The most I imagine would be four
>>29075782
What a slut
>>
>>29075782
Hey, there are the U.S. Territories too. Could still have more.
>>
>>29075782
>Not having a Utah Jr.
Her vagina would be destroyed though.

>>29075789
4 seems about right for her.
>>
>>29075813
...Who is Utah?
>>
>>29075830
Isn't Utah the guys name >>29074187
>>
>>29075830
Applejack's youngest son.
>>
>>29075813
>Utah Jr
Utah 2.0: Utah harder. A stereotype of what an American Utah-ian acts like... which is... ?
>>
Ok, someone chuck a quick idea at me.
Something I can make in two or three posts.
>>
>>29076212
Mormon
>>
File: 1465794201967.png (231KB, 1213x832px) Image search: [Google]
1465794201967.png
231KB, 1213x832px
>>29076223
Story wise?
Cest romance between Anon and Ariana. Perhaps a date night or something.
>>
>>29076223
Satyr keeps themselves busy in their home in a very cold day
>>
>>29076271
Wow, you nearly singlehandedly killed all interest in writing.

>>29076272
Let's see what I can whip up...
>>
>>29076212
Utahn.
And 62% of them are Mormons/of the Church of Latter-Day Saints.
>>
>>29076278
Wow, sorry.
>>
>>29076283
>>29076271
Just keep the cest and lewd over in /sad/ my friend. We separated the threads just for this reason. To let the blues have their SoL and feels, and we reds can lewd post to our hearts content in the other thread.
>>
What are some things a father would do to bond with his step kid?
>>
>>29076380
I'm not jumping to another universe full of tons of genetically compatible species to raise someone else's kid.
>>
>>29076392
Lets explore that then. Would you a single mother or father? And be like a father/mother figure to them?
>>
>>29076392
>>29076444
>you are Anon
>declared Godparent of a friend's child
>their parents die due to plot contrivance
>you are now saddled with a young child
wat do
>>
>It's freezing outside
>All two of the ponies you see outside your window and racing to get home
>They've got baskets that steam, probably filled with the finest soups from Eventide's dad down by the river
>Not in a van, though
>Their door slams shut and Ponyville becomes a town stuck in a blizzard scare
>Letters were posted on every wall and stuffed into every mailbox during the week
>For once, Misty and Derpy got it right, aside from the part where Derpy cracked her head against the Big Brass Bell
>That new crack was sure to keep everyone chatty for a while.
>Pulling the fleece blanket around yourself closer, you trot down the stairs, one periwinkle hoof after the other
>You could hear a familiar sound coming from your kitchen; mother tapping pots in a barely rhythmic pattern and father having stopped by to make the family decent food to eat
>Dragging the static blanket behind you, your hair standing a little on end, you plonked your head on the tall human's back, relaxed
>Father didn't stop what he was doing for a moment; Rather, he smiled, stirring his mole sauce
>"Good morning, sunshine. How's my little Kooky girl?"
>His voice was a little hoarse, but still warm, affectionate, inviting
>You rub your cheek against his back, just above his perky rump, just shrugging
"I mean, I'm a little cold, honestly."
>You let out a long yawn, barely noticing as your mother's noisemaking approached you
>"Kooky! Kooky!"
>Mother didn't have the best words, but certainly the best of intentions
>You smile and turn around, shedding the thing keeping you warm and replacing it with mother's loving embrace
"Good morning, mommy. Did you sleep ok?"
>The purple pony nodded quite dramatically, if you said so yourself
>"I feel like a four dollar bill!"
>Trust you me, that's a good thing.
>Dad sprinkled in a little of his own wisdom.
>>
So what do you guys think about the idea of Gabby having a (traditional style) hippogriff offspring that then interacts with the satyrs?
>>
>>29076444
As in really liked a lass who already had a kiddo?
>The Derp satyrs interacting with Dinky when?

>>29076461
I don't know. I suppose it depends on how close of a friend this person really was.
Realistically, a child is an enormous and long term work load on every aspect of ones life.

>>29076519
If you mean she has a hippogriff with some stallion or other, it doesn't really fit the theme of the thread.
>>
>>29076534
The point would be the hippogriff kid would interact with the satyrs though. Hybrid seeking out other hybrids to hang out with & satyrs are what they find.
To put a different perspective on something or some... thing.

Point is satyrs are really a big part of the thing I mean.
>>
>>29076550
I wouldn't be interested. I'd just hide anything about it and move on.
>>
>>29076560
Well alright. Guess I probably won't do it then.
>>
>>29076479
>"Screwball, dear, you're the Celestia of bit currency. I am the Starswirl. And our little girl here is the Twilight of our lives, a gift to our world and surprise to us both."
>Screwball only floated in circles, giggling as her eyes slowly lidded over, her tail even swishing a little like a dog's
>Before you could object, mother was urging you into the living room
>"Let dad finish food," she said in her weird, yet familiar voice. "We play jenga?"
>It was hard to say no to jenga
>Especially when you caught a whiff of dad trying to sneak hot cocoa behind you two
>Too bad the smell of melting morsels and warm milk triggered the best memories within you
>Little nine-year-old you would race out of bed at that smell, even at 6 AM
>You could recall tiptoing at the counter, watching as father poured each glass with a level of precision only dealt by years of experience
>He'd make sure he had just enough morsels to fill his palm, and enough milk to stand half an inch from the lip
>You could almost believe him when he told you stories of cooking at a fancy restaurant back home
>He called it DQ, and when you ask what it meant, he always told you about how royalty would come from miles away just to get a taste of the famous Blizzard
>Something caught your eye outside the window
>The first flakes of Winter, sprinkling down from the clouds every pegasus worked so hard to put out
>It was a peaceful moment, looking out at the empty town as mother stared at the tilting tower
>Father walked in, his socked feet making his steps sound like little padded thumps
>He carefully set down the tray holding three china cups and invited you and mother closer
>He wrapped his arms around you and sat you in his lap, just nuzzling your head a little as any pony would
>Quietly, he kissed your hair, just before you took a sip of the scalding liquid
>"Love ya, kiddo."
"Love ya more, heh."
>>
File: 14427_______1407718322837.jpg (223KB, 789x768px) Image search: [Google]
14427_______1407718322837.jpg
223KB, 789x768px
>>29076585
I feel rusty as fuck.
>>
>>29076568
Your call. Just toss out a short prompt and see how it goes.
>>
>>29076605
Heh, actually I was asking more in the context of drawings.
& in the context of just wondering whether it's a viable idea before I do any sort of fleshing out.
>>
>>29076619
I worry about it devolving into something barely related to the original theme, you know?
>>
>>29076619
Well so long as the focus is on the satyr's it should be fine. From what it sounded like it sounded the kid would be the MC.
>>
>>29076636
Yeah, I get you. Right now I'm more leaning towards not doing anything with the idea.

Maybe a hippogriff in the background if I ever think of a reason for satyr stuff happening in Griffonstone. Probably won't think of anything in regards to that though.
>>
>>29076585
>>29076593
Pretty comfy SoL short. I'd like to see more of their interactions. What does her mom look like? Is it the cute blue dog one?
>>
>>29076813
>>
>>29076851
Thanks. I'll use this as a ref for future stories
>>
>>29076851
How do you write Screwball? She was kind of hard to follow.
>>
>>29076934
Uh, I don't really know /how/ to write her. I'm not sure why I chose to write about Kooky, even.
It's a mess, I'm sorry.
>>
>>29076950
No its comfy. I was just curious if you had a personality for her.
>>
>>29076223
One of the fashion satyrs (Sapphire, Prism, Precious, Cici?, Snapshot, Sunny, etc) finding the first clothing piece that SPEAKS to them. Something that sparks their interest like they had never before thought of. That piece that got them IN to fasion and clothing and looking nice.
>>
>>29076228
>>29076279
>Mormon son
>"Mother, father, you know I love you and am truly grateful for being born... but do you think Jesus would appreciate two god fearing people for having intercourse with animals?"
The joke is satyrs have animal private parts.
>>
>>29035276
Test
>>
What should the new edition be?
>>
>>29077320
It is still xmas, maybe something xmas themed again?
>>
>>29077320
Warm fire, deck the halls, or snowball fight
>>
>>29074180
>>29074187
Someone wanna upload these to derpi or nah?
>>
>>29076223
A young Snapshot discovers his interest in nature photography while his parents are taking him out for a family walk in a park.
>>
>>29077320
Nyxmas
>>29056357
>>
New thread because no-one else has made one yet.
>>29078909
>>29078909
>>29078909
>>29078909
>>29078909
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.