[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a pony ever been shown to date outside their race? Why are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: shrugging-pinkie-pie.png (26KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging-pinkie-pie.png
26KB, 945x945px
Has a pony ever been shown to date outside their race? Why are anons so sure they'll be able to find love in equestria?
>>
>>29034790
Sunset
>implying canon though
>>
>>29034790
Because we've only ever found hatred and rejection here.
>>
File: 1390904405039.png (254KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390904405039.png
254KB, 600x500px
>>29034790
>>
>>29034790
Twilight likes hhuman Flash so ponies fucking anon is quite realistic.
>>
>>29034851

except when Twilight goes to the human world she's a human and if Flash went to the pony world he would be a pony

the only canon way to have human on pony sex would be to have sex right in the middle of the portal, and even then the human's penis would become a horse cock when it enters her vagina
>>
>>29034894
Having sex wasn't the question, daft anon.

The question was attraction, and if we accept EqG as canon, it's canon.
>>
>Has a pony ever been shown to date
no
>>
>>29034794

>Sunset

what's the story there?
>>
>>29034790
>Has a pony ever been shown to date outside their race?
What is Fluttercord?
>>
>>29034790
>implying you wouldn't turn yourself into a pony when going to Equestria, because magic and shit
>implying you wouldn't want to impregnate your waifu with your throbbing horsecock
>implying you wouldn't live a happier life there without the worries of being an alien like freak to the little scared ponies

TL;DR
If I had the chance to go to Equestria, please, turn me into a horse.
>>
>>29034790
Ponies aren't shown dating because this show's about friendship, and targeted at young children. This "we've never seen it!" to dismiss things is stupid, unless someone's insisting that their baseless interpretation is canon, like with shippers.
>>
>>29036319
Agreed. Even better, I want to start as a colt, and be with my waifu when she's at the same age, so I can live a full life with her and experience a happy pony childhood. Having hands is cool, but it wouldn't be worth missing out on making healthy, normal babies with my love.
>>
>>29034790
>Has a pony ever been shown to date outside their race?

Lyra/Bon Bon is all but canon at this point. Also, mules exist, so obviously ponies and donkeys have been hooking up offscreen.
>>
>>29036319

i remember a green where an anon got changed into big mac and fucked all the mares.

now I want a huge throbbing horsecock.
>>
File: horsefucker.png (269KB, 490x764px) Image search: [Google]
horsefucker.png
269KB, 490x764px
>>29034790
Its a fantasy OP.
There's also the thing of the awful human beans that lurk this place wanting to connect intimately with any of the characters of the show.
It really doesnt have to make much sense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.