[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 574
Thread images: 44

File: ColtQuestThread50.png (161KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread50.png
161KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
Discord: https://discord.gg/tpXEvSn

Previous Thread...

>Emerald and Co. take on the zebra slavers.
>They are taken out, but a giant gas cloud overtakes the area during the fight, knocking out nearly everyone and covering Dejen's escape.
>After finding a gas mask, Emerald rescues Ruby and Nishan, and then gets the attention of Bunsen.
>Joyride is found, and then promptly passes out after seeing the coast is clear.
>A ledger containing possible evidence is found.
>Bunsen, the kidnapped ponies, and Emerald's party all leave for the Marjani Temple for safety.
>Emerald decodes the ledger, implicating a powerful zebra diplomat's son.
>Joyride awakes, and Emerald decides to follow her as she goes to Nishan and Loupe's place to get the honey from the Jungle Wasps.
>They stop at a coffee shop, and Joyride says she is going to get a present for a pony.

Continued in the next post...
>>
>>29034604
Ask the shop keeper mare is she has any magic beans, or know any coffee related potions.
>>
File: 1148.png (114KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1148.png
114KB, 640x600px
>>29034604

As Emerald and Ruby look around for a present, the colt asks who the pony is they are purchasing a present for.

"Goes by the name of Vee. I don't want to say more than that though." Joyride says.

"Why not?" Ruby asks as she glances at a cup that reads 'keep calm and drink coffee'.

"Because she... Unique. I don't want to ruin the surprise." Joyride says, giving a big grin to the filly.

Emerald decides on a deck of cards with various coffee trivia. Emerald was not aware that coffee was the first food to be freeze-dried!

Ruby decides on some caffeinated coffee flavored candies.

As they walk up to the counter they hear Joyride exclaim,

"Chocolate banana flavored coffee? Ha! I want that. That sounds hilarious!"

After the shopkeeper takes down the largest bag of chocolate banana flavored beans she has, she asks, "And how about some coffee for yourself, ma'am?"

"Booze is my coffee." Joyride answer.

"How about some Irish coffee then?" the shopkeeper follows up.

Joyride purchases said coffee, as well as a few breakfast pastries for herself and the two foals.

A few moments later the trio is out the door, and they walk for a little while longer before hitting an unassuming building, no different than any of the other ones around it.

"Well, here it is. Wanna come in or are you going to wait out here?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29034693
Let's go in. I want to meet this mare.
>>
>>29034693
let's eat a pastry and go it.
>>
>>29034693
Well, adventure awaits us inside. If Joyride doesn't mind I'd like for us to go inside.
>>
>>29034693
Tell Joyride that we are a slight bit envious that she had a zebra stud all to herself. Maybe once we get back we could arrange to have one if any is around.
>>
>>29034742
we've said that to her already. on multiple occasions.
>>
>>29034752
I've seen it suggested. But where has he actually asked her?
>>
>>29034693
Ask if we could stop by a potion shop before we leave.
>>
>>29034768
He hasn't unless you're talking about the orgy from before, but that was in the past.
This request seems to be asking for the future.

>>29034742
I don't mind asking if she can hook us up later. Could use the extra cash too.
>>
>>29034693
Ask Joyride if she knows an alchemy recipes that use coffee.
>>
>>29034693
Ask what Irish Coffee is? Did the Deer or Zebra's invent that?
>>
>>29034958
Emerald can assume that it's coffee with alcohol in it since Joyride mentioned only wanting something with booze.
>>
>>29034742
>>29034693
This. It might be fun to see one of the zebra trio again.
>>
>>29034693
Ask how long has she known this Vee?
>>
File: 1149.png (244KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1149.png
244KB, 640x600px
>>29034712
>>29034726
>>29034731
>>29034912
>>29034958
>>29034997
>>29034803

Emerald scarfs down a pastry and says he wants to come. The colt asks how long Joyride has known Vee.

"Few years now. It's not like we are bosom buddies or anything, but we are friends. Now quit it. I said I wouldn't say anything about her."

Emerald asks if they can stop by a potion shop before they leave.

"I guess. Why, what did you need?" Joyride says with an eyeroll.

Emerald thinks for a second, and then shrugs. Joyride gives an annoyed sound.

Joyride then turns to a door nearby and knocks on it. Loupe gives a rather nervous greeting and asks them to come in. Emerald can see the influence of both mares on the room. Mixed together are maps, notes, weapons, various potions, bottles full of bugs and other creatures, books, camping supplies, and ceremonial masks.

Sitting at a table is Nishan, and Emerald finds the look on her face quite frightful. Seemingly not noticing this Joyride walks up to the otherside of the table and says, "Heyyy... Just came by to drop off the other half of the payment and collect the royal jelly. We are thinking of leaving soon and-"

"Why didn't you tell us what else you hid in that honey, Joyride." Nishan says, slamming a hoof on the table.

"N-Nishan... Let's take this-" Loupe says consolingly.

Joyride interrupts with, "Hey it was a little bonus for me. How could I turn down the opportunity?"

"Bonus nothing. That's why you really wanted to get inside the hive wasn't it?" Nishan says, her voice going louder, "You could have gotten us all killed, and now we could get arrested!"

"Okay, look. You want some extra money for your trouble? I can-"

"You could have gotten us all killed!" Nishan repeats with another slam on the table, "Killed!"

The arguing continues between the two, with Loupe trying to calm down the whole situation.

Emerald looks around for Ruby, and sees her edging slowly towards the door to the apartment/office.

What does Emerald do?
>>
Do you guys think we should make an attempt to diffuse this situation?
>>
>>29035120
On second though. Let's just go back outside and let Joy handle this fire. We're going to want to be ready to warp out soon.
>>
>>29035120
>"I guess. Why, what did you need?" Joyride says with an eyeroll.
>Emerald thinks for a second, and then shrugs. Joyride gives an annoyed sound.

Well some potions that are easier to get here as opposed to home. Maybe some stuff to modify our appearance if we need to.

Otherwise I don't know until we see what they have.
>>
>>29035175
Now doesn't seem like the best time to talk to Joyride about potions. Not when she's in a heated conversation with Nishan.
>>
>>29035120
Hmmm. I say, try to draw Nishan's attention and ask her what she thinks is in the royal jelly, and what was that about being arrested?
>>
>>29035120
Hey if it helps, so long as no one speaks word of what has happened, no one will be arrested. right?
>>
>>29035120
>Ruby, and sees her edging slowly towards the door to the apartment/office.

Maybe we should follow her.
>>
>>29035215
I don't think now is the best time. We can ask Joy about it later.
>>
>>29035252
you might be right.
>>
>>29035236
Follow Ruby if Nishan starts something we'll want to be able to grab our prize and leave.
>>
>>29035120
God dammit Joy what pile of shit did you get us in this time?
>>
>>29035120
>"I guess. Why, what did you need?"
Potion of True Sight, or something along those lines. Maybe not one so powerful as to see through illusions, but something that'd let us see in the dark and through smoke, stuff like that.

Anyway, let's stay, I wanna see what Joyride took and why she supposedly put us at risk. I don't like when Joy doesn't tell us things. Don't see why people are saying back out. Don't be pussies, this concerns us too.
>>
>>29035120
let's stay and listen.
>>
>>29035427
This
>>
>>29035120
Let's stay and argue that whatever the illegal thing is once the slaver news get's out this crime will be the last of the guard's worries.
>>
File: 1150.png (140KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1150.png
140KB, 640x600px
>>29035174
>>29035236
>>29035252
>>29035427
>>29035485
>>29035612

Emerald slowly follows Ruby outside the door. And though Emerald can't understand the words, he can hear the raised, accusatory voices.

Eventually Joyride bolts out of the door and says,

"Glad we came to an agreement, see ya guys later! Come on you two!"

She then starts to briskly walk down the stairs. Loupe appears from the doorway and says,

"She doesn't hate you Joyride! She just said that in the heat of the moment!"

Emerald follows Joyride out of the building and behind it, where the cart that they were dragging along sits against the wall.

"So what sort of illegal thing did you get, Joyride?" Ruby asks, giving Joyride a look and raising and lowering her eyebrows.

"None of your business. Now, we had to go and meet what's her face that we rescued from the slaver ring, right?"

Emerald forestalls this line of talk by asking if it's really okay that they left Nishan in that state.

"It'll be fine. I paid them extra before leaving and you heard Loupe right? She doesn't hate me. She's just feeling a bit emotional at the moment. Anyway let's go!"

The trio walks for a while before Emerald asks if they can stop at a nearby potion shop.

"Ergh... I had hoped you had forgotten about that. Okay, let's find one. What were you looking for anyway?"

As Emerald thinks on this, Joyride leads them to an apothecary on their walking route.

"I'll stay here. Go buy whatever it is you wanted so badly."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29035845
Let's find something we can buy. More alchemical ingredients, maybe another book.
>>
>>29035845
I think Joy is more upset about what happened then she's letting on. But we can talk to her about it later.

Let pick out some more hair dye and pick up a fireball potion and invisibility potion.
Also, the zebra from the temple said we could pick up some components for our goat spells here and possibly buy them in bulk. So let's ask about that too.
>>
>>29035845
We need to restock our sticky and slippery potions.
And if we can, better get some fireball, health or invisibility along with it.
>>
>>29035845
Let's look for body mod potions. Like making our flank and butt bigger. Something that could give us muscles. Something that could aid in giving us a new look.
>>
>>29035845
Buy more ingredients to make healing potions.
>>
>>29035845
Ask what the shop has. Does it specialize in anything?
>>
>>29035845
Let's be quick about this. Joyride obviously wants to leave soon. Ask Ruby if she want us to get something for her. A potion that would make her more feminine perhaps?
>>
>>29035845
Is there some sticky or slippery potions? Something to change our size, looks, or appearance?
>>
>>29035845
see>>29035507
Something that let's us see through minor obstructions like darkness and smoke
>>
>>29035845
Tell Joyride that we want to know what she hid in that honey.
>>
>>29036145
Especially if getting it really could have gotten us killed like Nishan said, then it definitively isn't "none of our business" and we deserve to at least know.
>>
>>29036145
She already shot ruby down about it. Let's wait a bit until she more calm to ask about it.
>>
>>29035845
What potions are here that are not easily found elsewhere?
>>
>>29035845
Invisibility potions are good to get.
>>
Boy, joy isn't having a good week
Maybe we can help her relax later
>>
>>29036291
That's why we got the booze.
>>
>>29035845
I would like for us to haggle for a surplus of alchemical reagents. ROLL?
>>
>>29036168
After we're out of zebra town, and done with the coffee gift.
>>
>>29035845
Spell components for goat magic, and we need to restock our potion supply. We used pretty much all of them in that last fight.
>>
>>29035845
Is it just me or does Joy seem a bit... upset?
>>
>>29038084
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Nihsan hit a nerve without knowing it.
Joy has a pretty good poker face, but I think its pretty easy to see that she has a problem when it comes to death and abandonment of companions.

She probably got scolded for putting us in danger. I think she uses confidence and results to deflect worry about it but she likely thinks about what could possibility happen all the time. That's probably the reason for the over drinking and lack of sleep.
>>
>>29038084
>>29038199
I've been saying since our talk on the pirate ship, Joyride is very good at hiding her feelings. She was probably in love with Sunshine Sea, and was deeply hurt by her abandonment. Eternity is an awful long time. It must be lonely. I think we should try for end where we become her eternal companion.

That's why I don't like Ruby being with us, she takes away from any 1-on-1 bonding and doesn't contribute anything. Her only purpose is to either make us more innocent and childlike, or for us to corrupt her. She has no value as a character and I vote we leave her in Witherwater when we get back.
>>
>>29038499
I will agree with you about Ruby anon but damn that is harsh.
Why don't we just help her git gud instead?

She can't help she's dumb and can't use magic, she's better at other stuff. Or rather has the potential to be anyway.
Maybe we should get her to find a mentor like us so the next we meet she's a badass. It's a bit hard to get her training when we don't have someone constantly around to teach her anything. We could also find a self-defense book.....wait, shit, she can't read.
>>
>>29038575
Before the fallout out with Nishan I was thinking she could be her mentor. And before the vote to leave now, I was hoping a tip to the Hiwat temple might have helped her.
>>
>>29038575
>>29038616
We could set her up with Sensoria and the guard back in Witherwater. She offered to train us, I'm sure she has a friend who can train Ruby for infiltration missions and such. And since she knows all the back alleys and homeless she would be a good guard to be friendly to them and shit.
>>
>>29038634
How do you think Ruby would feel? She probably would be alright with that, right?
>>
>>29038754
>>29038634

I don't know. She generally dislike's and distrusts guards.
>>
>>29038764
I think if we were to get her a trainer it would probably be best to get her an internship at a adventurers guild or something rather then with the guards.
>>
>>29038788
>>29038575
>>29038499

We also still need to say in contact with her as her earring indent matches our amulet. There must be a connection there.
>>
>>29038764
Like the first time we met he lying to a fears about stealing that apple?
>>
>>29038826
Could you retype that? I'm not sure if I understood what you said.
>>
>>29038805
Kind of a meta reason to keep in contact (unless that was noticed by Emerald), but of course we'do want to keep in contact.
>>
>>29038833
>(unless that was noticed by Emerald)
it was. Emerald pointed it out to Joyride as well.

I can't find the post at the moment. But he did notice it.
>>
>>29038805
>>29038833
>There must be a connection there.
Eh, maybe. Given the themes, there might be time travel bullshit with multiple timelines or something.

We got the Dragonfire lamp.
All we need to do is teach her to read and teach her to write. Sensoria would probably let her use her lamp. Cause she's a good bitch who loves to make daddy Emerald happy.
>>
>>29038853
>>29038849
>>29038833
>>29038805
https://derpibooru.org/1075680

"Emerald asks if he can see her earring, and pulls out his own necklace, saying that he wants to see if the gem fits. Ruby takes off the earring, and holding the two close Emerald can see definite similarities between the construction of the two. He then places the earring over the top of the pendant.

It looks like it fits pretty well, though Emerald isn’t going to pull the jewel out of his mother’s pendant just to find out. He hands the earring back to Ruby, and asks her if she remembers where her mother got it specifically.

"Nope. I guess I never really asked about that. I just always thought of it as my mom’s… Why?" Ruby says, patting the earring and then putting it back on her ear."
>>
>>29038871
I'm betting on all the character choices are siblings or part of a family line.
Or they are all the same person from different timelines or universes brought into the same world because, time demon manipulation reasons.
>>
>>29038891
Fuck if I know man. The shenanigans are great.
>>
>>29035845
Let's be polite to Joyride and apologize for railroading her immediate plans.
>>
>>29038941
I agree.
>>
>>29038832
Different anon, I believe that anon was trying to give an example about Ruby disliking or distrusting the guards.

Rereading the posts where we first met Ruby she had stolen an apple and we discover that her life is mostly begging and stealing which causes the guards to disrespect her BUT that she has work ethic.

We could probably get her a little better off than she was and then she and guards would theoretically get along.
>>
>>29035215
>>29035485
>>29036145
Seriously, you guys haven't figured it out yet?
Things in the wasp nest:
-Worker wasp
-Guard wasp
-Queen wasp
-Wasp larva
-Honey
-Royal jelly
-Paper like wood pulp
-Milking victims
-Remains of milking victims
Now ask yourselves what is A. more valuable than the royal jelly, and B. small enough to be hidden in a jar of honey.
The question is not what did Joy take, it's what does she plan to do with it.
>>
>>29039395
Good thinking anon! It could only be fix-it-paper! Joyride must be thinking of how useful this is to fix her stuff together!
>>
>>29039395
You don't think she hid a larva in the royal jelly?
>>
>>29039137
I think Ruby just doesn't like the way the guards treat Ruby and her ilk, which is a good reason why she should join the guard, so she can be the good beatcop who everyone in the neighborhood likes and knows everyone in the projects.
>>
>>29039889
Not that anon, but I very much think that's what she did, I can't think of anything else that would make more sense. Though I do wonder the intricacies for it being illegal are.

>>29038499
While I hate to completely agree with you on the bit about Ruby, I do partially agree with it. As much as I like Wooby, it feels like Joy's personality got muted when Ruby started coming with,(which is fine cause we point blank asked Joy to keep the lewd talk down for Rubys sake.) It's just, I think I actually liked it better by a slight margin when it was just Joy and Emerald. But that leaves us at an odd fork in the road in terms of what we'd do with Ruby.

If we could find her a senpai of her own and she seemed eager to go with them then that'd be another thing,(at least have her gone for a temporary timeframe possibly) we'd still want to keep in contact with her though.

Ruby is one the few if only, friends that Emerald has around his age and it seems bad to try and seperate them. Even if it feels like Ruby needs more fleshing out of her character, i'm pretty sure there has been a few times at least where she's been helpful. Or at least no more useless than we've been sometimes.
>>
>>29040616
>Ruby is one the few if only, friends that Emerald has around his age
What about apricot the filly from the farm?
You guys completely forgot about her....we should probably send her a letter.
>>
>>29041518
>What about apricot the filly from the farm?
I did actually forget about her, but that hardly diminishes my point of Ruby being one of his few friends. Besides, Fic did say we'd get to see the Pecan family again,(seeing as how we are dealing with time traveling shenanigans, that could possibly be how we see them again.)

>>29041518
>You guys completely forgot about her....we should probably send her a letter.
We could, I suppose and it might be nice, but what would we even talk about? Not to mention she can't send a letter back. But I guess there isn't really a reason to not do so either, but that should probably wait till later. Joy might be getting a bit testy with us puttzing around when she clearly wants to leave.

Also, wasn't the vote for leaving or staying, tied? Did Fic just decide for himself?
>>
>>29035845
We should make up something for Joyride. An apology present for wanting to fuck around longer than needed.
>>
>>29041736
>wasn't the vote for leaving or staying, tied?
No.
He started and finished the update when leave was in the lead so since the tie didn't start until later he stuck with the current update. The update was late cause his net went down.
>>
>there are people in thread RIGHT NOW that want Ruby written outta the quest

>everyone wants Em to be a "good guy," but no one wants to stay and see if we can help free more slaves because lets be good guys but let's be really shallow about roleplaying it

I fucking hate you niggers sometimes.
>>
File: 1151.png (149KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1151.png
149KB, 640x600px
>>29035932
>>29035945
>>29035932
>>29035903
>>29035948
>>29036063
>>29036137
>>29036200
>>29036231
>>29037289

As Emerald walks through the door he thinks about what could want. Certainly alchemy ingredients for goat magic, as well as ingredients for some more slippery and sticky potions. Maybe he'll be lucky and he can find some more powerful potions, like ones for fireball or invisibility.

"Welcome to Alche-mart!" A zebra says from behind a counter, startling Emerald, "For all your alchemy needs! Can I help you find anything?"

Emerald asks if he has the ingredients for slippery and sticky potions.

"Of course! Would you like all the ingredients, or were you looking for only some of them?"

After discussing a bit, Emerald finds that between the zebrananas and a large jug of olive oil it'll be about 30 rand per slippery potion.

As for the sticky potion, the vials of baobab pine tar and a bucket of sausage tree gum cost the same.

Emerald nods, and as he thinks on how many potions he wants he asks if he could get ingredients for goat magic.

"Hmm... I'm not entirely clear on what you need for goat magic. Do you have a list or anything?" the zebra clerk says.

Emerald explains some of the things he needs, and the shopkeeper seems a bit confused. "Feather", "Stone", "Root", and the like seem a bit to vague of terms for him.

"I mean, we have all sorts of roots, all sorts of acorns, all sorts of vinegars and oils... Will any kind do? I don't quite understand."

Emerald shrugs, and decides to come back to it later. Instead he asks if he has any fireball potions, or invisibility potions or the like.

"That'd be a big no on the fireball potion. I can sell the ingredients but not the potion itself. It's illegal to do so, you see. We do have invisibility potions though. 540 rand a pop." The shopkeeper says with a smile.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29042769
Does he have any potions that can change looks? Or body size or weight?
>>
>>29042769
>After discussing a bit, Emerald finds that between the zebrananas and a large jug of olive oil it'll be about 30 rand per slippery potion.

>As for the sticky potion, the vials of baobab pine tar and a bucket of sausage tree gum cost the same.

let's get 3 of each type of potion.
>>
>>29042575
I wanted to stay too, which is why I was curious about the choice to leave. There is us staying would of mattered at all, but I would of felt better knowing more about the situation before we left.
>>
>>29042859
All I can say is sorry. Not enough people voted to stay. It stayed one vote short for most of it.
>>
>>29042769
Goat magic relies on more mundane items than specific properties. Also ingredients for potions would be better since it'd give us more practice.
>>
>>29042870
I just hope the situation resolves itself without our help, that's all I want.
>>
>>29042769
Let's buy three uses worth of:

Stone prison

Crystallize

Stone Helper

Stone Spikes

We can see how hard it is to cast these and then see if it's worth investing in.
>>
>>29042769
Ask how much all the fireball ingredients would cost to buy. If it's not too hefty we could buy enough ingredients for one or two of them. Joy could either teach us how to make it or we could as her to make them.

Does anyone else wonder why he wasn't alarmed when we asked for the ingredients to a sticky potion, with it taking foal jizz and all that?
>>
>>29042925
>a bucket of sausage tree gum
I think they might use a weaker version with this stuff.
If that's the case we may as well just buy half of the ingredients for it and use our own jizz.
>>
>>29042952
>I think they might use a weaker version with this stuff. If that's the case we may as well just buy half of the ingredients for it and use our own jizz.

Hmm, that'd make sense then. I thought maybe it was just a rare potion because of the foal jizz needed for it. Joy was the one that gave us the recipe for the sticky potion wasn't she? Does that mean she found out first hoof that you can use the foal cum instead of more sausage tree gum? That certainly raises some interesting questions,(or at least to me).
>>
>>29042769
Any potions to change appearance?

I think we should buy enough to make at least two of both kinds.
>>
>>29042769
Potion of lesser True Sight or the ingredients to make one
>>
>>29043310
Do we know the ingredients, or are we asking the cashier?
>>
File: 1152.png (112KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1152.png
112KB, 640x600px
>>29042816
>>29042900
>>29042992

Emerald asks if he has any potions that can affect his body, such as changing his looks, making him stronger, making his butt bigger, etc...

"Yes we do indeed!" The shopkeeper says with a plastic smile, "Though I can't sell those to children. Is your mommy with you anywhere? I should also point out that those kind of potions only have temporary effects."

Emerald contemplates calling on Joyride, and at the same time looks at the ingredients for his goat spell list:

>Rock prison: [3 Small Stones, Iron]
>Crystallize: [3 Crystals]
>Stone Helper: [Limestone, Brimstone, Clay, Ash]
>Stone Spikes: [Small Stone, Crystal]

Emerald asks how much a small amount of the cheapest Iron, Crystals, clay, ash, limestone, and brimstone would cost.

"Hmm, not very much I suppose. Those are all rather common ingredients. Maybe... 30 Rand for a bit of each?" The shopkeeper says, contemplating.

Emerald asks how much the reagents for the fireball potion would be.

"That would be... Spectre peppers, Bottled Lava, and Sunlantern Abdomen Tips... A potions worth is 300 Rand." The shopkeeper says, adding it all up in his head.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29043434
I wanna haggle she shit out of all this. Can we ROLL?

I don't want to drag Joyride in this. Let's get the body potions another time.
>>
>>29043494
Fuck that, we need all we can get if it's possible. Grab Joyride by the pussy if she doesn't want to help us buy our stuff if we need to.
>>
>>29043434
>>29043494
I do agree, let's do some rolls for haggling. Even if i'm not sure what that'd use a roll from. Perception or Intelligence, defintely.

Damnit, we better ask if they'll take bits, I don't think we have much Rand on hand.

>>29043521
>Grab Joyride by the pussy if she doesn't want to help us buy our stuff if we need to.
Imagining that amuses me, but I doubt such a gesture would phase her.
>>
>>29043434
wait, some of the things for goat magic sounds like things we could find anywhere, like the small stones and ash.
>>
>>29043543
Rand to bit conversion is 1.2 : 1
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/28760414#navbar
>>
>>29043434
>tfw ficfic doesn't want to let me buy a potion that allows us to see through smoke, darkness or bad weather
>>
>>29043434
sure let's get Joyride. Whisper to her that the potion could make us more girly or sexier if we get it.
>>
>>29043551
The hard to get ones are limestone, crystals, brimstone, iron, and clay.

We could probably find stones on the road and get some ash by burning stuff. we'd just need a lighter or pip to do us a solid.

I say we buy what we need to learn the spells and we can just stock back up at an apothecary later if we want to use them more.
>>
>>29043434

let's buy those potions and then get Joyride to agree to a couple of the body mod one's. They could help if those after us are still looking for us.
>>
>>29043716
didn't someone mention that foals shouldn't take body mod potions because of permanent damage?
>>
>>29043746
I don't know if it was the body mod one's or not. I don't think it was though.

Maybe the age up one?
>>
>>29043716
I'd rather not bring joy into it at the moment.
besides we can learn how to do it ourselves if we just find the right book, there's probably something about it in joy's library.
>>
>>29043434
>Is your mommy with you anywhere?

"Yeah, she's here." Point to Joyride and wave at her. "That's my mom. She's cool with it and Ruby here is my brother."
>>
>>29043647
I support anything that leads to making us more fillyish.
>>
>>29043905
Give Emmy a vagoober and Ruby a peepee.
>>
>>29043942
This could still be colt quest so long as we keep Ruby around. Or maybe we switch PoV to Ruby.
>>
>>29043942
I don't wanna make him an actual filly. Just more fillyish.
>>
>>29043434
I would pass on the body mod potions for now, we know some people are after Joy and others have seen Ruby with us so their effectiveness is lessened in my mind.
>>
File: 1153.png (137KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1153.png
137KB, 640x600px
>>29043494
>>29043521
>>29043543
>>29043623
>>29043806
>>29043905

Emerald asks for a potion that might let him see through smoke, darkness, or bad weather.

"Yeah, we have those as well! True Sight Potion. 70 rand for one!" The shopkeeper says with a nod.

Emerald excuses himself for a second, and then heads for the door and pokes his head out. He sees Joyride sitting beside the cart, and asks if she can be present so he is allowed to purchase some potions.

Joyride sighs, and then leans her head in the door and says,

"Hey, shopkeeper! I'm this kids guardian. Whatever this foal wants to buy he can, alright?"

The shopkeeper just shrugs and nods.

Emerald has to decide what exactly he wants to buy, and how much of each (I'm going to try to reach the best consensus on this I can, since I'm sure no two people will agree).

He feels like maybe he'd be able to haggle the price down a bit as well. Or he'll at least try.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11856707

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29044252
Just watch were going to find out that haggling is Emmy's special talent and he really is a JEWel.
>>
File: 961658.png (32KB, 435x480px) Image search: [Google]
961658.png
32KB, 435x480px
>>29044252
>>
>>29044252
Can Ruby assist in the roll? Like, I dunno. Maybe she gives a +1 if she passes her threshold?
>>
>>29044322
>>29044252

Here's a better one.
>>
>>29044252
Can Ruby assist in the perception Barter roll? Maybe she can roll against a threshold, and if she passes she gives a +1 to Emmy's roll.
>>
>>29044252
Definitely haggle; use our Trappy trait to charm him
>>
>>29044252
We'll defintely want a couple of potions of true sight. And enough ingredients for 3 slippery potions and 3 sticky potions. And enough ingredients for 1 fireball potion. We'll have to ask Joy about teaching us how to make it,(time for sempai to be the sempai, she hasn't done that in a while).
>>
>>29044812
>sempai to be the sempai, she hasn't done that in a while
I think she needs some booze and a hug to let her know we care.
>>
>>29044618
I'm liking this idea, we never have much chance to use it but I bet we could here.
>>
>>29045463
Bump from page 9
>>
>>29044252
Buy the bodymod potions and ask what each are. Get 2 slippery and 2 sticky potions. And get 3 invisibility potions.
>>
>>29046235
Agree with your numbers. About the bodymods, we should take 2 strength potions and let ruby keep one. We never know when something bad might happen if we get separated.
>>
>>29044252
obtain thicc hips potion.
>>
>>29044252
Buy that Troo Sight potion.
>>
>>29044252
Get True sight, Strength, bigger butt/flank, and invisibility potions.
>>
lets see some more femme emmy but not too much though, im sure he wouldnt like crtoch boobs
>>
>>29046569
No. The kinkier the better. I'm sure Joyride would appreciate a little change~
>>
>>29047307
Well, I wouldn't be against it...
>>
>>29046569
These are only temporary potions. They're nothing permanent. Besides, this would open a whole slew of paths for Emerald and his lewdness.
>>
>>29044252
Guys. You're asking for a whole lot here.
>Potion of True Sight 70 rands a pop
>the zebrananas and a large jug of olive oil (30 rands a potion)
>vials of baobab pine tar and a bucket of sausage tree gum (30 rands a potion)
>invisibility potions for 540 rand a pop
>30 rands for a bit of each ingredients needed for goat magic
>we can't / shouldn't bother asking for the ingredients for the fireball since we don't know how to make it
>he never told us the cost of any of the body modification potions he has.
>>
>>29044252
Ask what body mod potions he has and how much they are.
>>
>>29047743
I say we buy
>1-2 potions of True Sight
>the zebrananas and jug of olive oil
>the vials of baobab pine tar and the bucket of sausage tree gum
>the ingredients for an invisibility potion (would it cost less then 540 rands?)
>a bit of each goat magic related item
>maybe one or two body mods.

Bitch we better get a deal for buying in bulk and with all the shit we're buying.
>>
>>29047773
I think this sounds good but couldn't we leave out the pine tar?
>>
>>29047854
Sure we could, but it's an ingredient for the sticky potion.

>>29044252
Ask the sales person if they know if any kind of sap would work for a sticky potion, and if they question the ethics of needing foal cum as an ingredient.
>>
>>29047916
>if they question the ethics of needing foal cum as an ingredient.
I think such a question might have him look at us funny and get the corrupt guards called. I'd rather not.
>>
>>29047952
Oh yeah. You're right. The Sticky Potion probably uses something other then Foal Cum. Ok. I retract my query to ask the sale person about cum ingredients.
>>
>>29047916
>and if they question the ethics of needing foal cum as an ingredient.

That's a bad question to ask.
>>
>>29047854
>>29047916
We could actually leave out one of the ingredients for sticky potion, considering we can "manufacture" our own. Don't need to mention it to Mr. Shopkeep though.
>>
>>29048698
Good idea.
>>
>>29044252

Find out what the body mod potions cost. Get a couple of those.

Get 1 true sight, 2 invisibility, and 2 of sticky and of slippery.
>>
>>29048945
Wow. Minus the cost of a body potion, and using the 20 rands, all those potions would cost us 1041 and two thirds a bit out of our 1678, leaving us with just 637 bits. That is if we fail the boost.
>>
>>29049093
how would recommend saving money and getting potions.
>>
>>29044252
The sales of these alchemical I ingredients confuses me.

>After discussing a bit, Emerald finds that between the zebrananas and a large jug of olive oil it'll be about 30 rand per slippery potion.
Wouldn't that be enough to make 5 of those potions? Let's see. Some zebranan's, 300ml olive oil, and some misc makes 5 potions, and he's charging us 30 rands per potion. I think he'should charging us five times what we'do typically pay for a potion. Same goes for the sticky potion but six times.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just confusing myself.
>>
>>29049125
Hoping we past the roll? I was just showing you how much all of those potions (excluding the temporary body notification ones) would cost.
>>
>>29049164
God damn phone
>*I think he's charging us
>*five times what we'd typically pay
>>
I assume we're getting the ingredients for roughly half the price of a completed potion, which seems sort of steep. On the other hand, we're not going to use our money for anything else, and once we get back to Witherwater we can make some more via sexy fun times, so I see no point in passing up this opportunity.

Goy-chan, my oy's are vey'ing on their own!
>>
File: 1154.png (172KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1154.png
172KB, 640x600px
Emerald decides to purchase...

>3 potions worth of Stick Potion Ingredients = 90Rand
>3 potions worth of Slippery Potion Ingredients = 90Rand
>2 True Sight Potions = 140 Rand
>2 Invisibility Potions = 1080 Rand
>2 Strength Potions = 160 Rand
>1 Bigger Butt Potion = 80 Rand
>1 Potions worth of Fireball Ingredients = 300 Rand

Totaling 1940 Rand.

>Perception Check, 15, BOOSTED
>Rolled 6,4,4
>Definitely passed without having to add all the numbers together so fuck it.

Emerald gives a sideways glance to the shopkeeper, and then speaking to Ruby mentions that this is really the only place that they have stopped to check for alchemy ingredients, and that maybe they should go look around first.

"Yeah." Ruby says, catching on quickly, "You know, we should probably go check the Witch's Cure before we commit to such a large payment you know.

The shopkeeper looks a bit nervous about this, and after a little bit more talking he offers a 5% discount on the items, causing the total to become 1843 Rand.

Emerald stuffs everything into his bag. It's getting quite full. When he gets back to Whitherwater he'll have to remember to organize it a bit better. The pair then calmly walk out of the store, breaking out into giggling laughter once they reached the safety of the street.

Emerald asks what the heck the "Witch's Cure" is.

"Some alchemy place I saw yesterday when we were walking around. Had to look like we knew what we were doing." Ruby says with a grin.

"Aww, look at this!" Joyride says, walking over to the two and ruffling their manes, "Got a couple of shrew shoppers here! Now let's get going already."

As they walk Emerald looks down at his severely smaller bag that he was holding his bits in. Catching him doing this, Joyride gives a grin of her own and says,

"Went on a bit of a spending spree, did you? Well you know, I could always find you more clients when we get back."

Joyride raises and lowers her eyebrows several times.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29049436
She was listening?
Also sure let's fuck some zebras, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>29049436
>Went on a bit of a spending spree, did you? Well you know, I could always find you more clients when we get back."
>Joyride raises and lowers her eyebrows several times.

Smile and agree. Say quietly we were a little envious that she had some zebra studs all to herself. Maybe she can contact some when we get back.
>>
>>29049436
Sure, thing. We got a new dress that will probably help with business too!
Got any interesting clients?
Especially more hunky zebras! We got a butt potion just for the occasion.

Show Joy our dress also give her some of the booze we gave her as a welcome back present. Tell her we'll drink it with her when we get back.
>>
>>29049470
I don't think the "Gee wilicker Joyride, i'm might jealous by the fact you got all those throbbing zebra clocks all to yourself" is gonna fly if it's been mention several times.
>>
>>29049436
Double time it with Joyride and ask her what we should do with the booze that we pilfered from the warehouse, and if she'd want it.
>>
>>29049436
Hop on the cart, pull out our spell book, and use some of the travel time to copy the fireball, charm, and light potion recipes into it.
>>
>>29049436
We should do this more often. Like every time we make a final purchase that exceeds 200 bits.
>>
>>29049436
More clients would be nice. Thank Joyride for letting us grab the alchemy stuff.
>>
>>29049436
>Well you know, I could always find you more clients when we get back."
>Joyride raises and lowers her eyebrows several times.

Smile and wink back in agreement.
>>
>>29049436
Ask how long will we be staying Whitherwater? As this adventure was pretty exhausting it'd be nice to rest awhile before our next adventure.
>>
>>29049436
>1 Bigger Butt Potion = 80 Rand
Okay, I've been rolling my eyes at whatever Anon is pushing his body part enlargement fetish every time he brings it up, but,

>2 Strength Potions = 160 Rand
>we drink both and literally start hip checking fags left and right in battle like we're fucking princess Peach

Now I want it
>>
>>29049436
Okay this might be a long shot, but maybe we could ask Joy if she could get Damia back around? I miss this icy catbird qt, wouldn't mind another go with her. And she looks pretty loaded so you know she'll pay
>>
>>29049436
Ask if once we get back if she could arrange for us to meet with Olam the alchemist and see if he'd be willing to teach us more about Alchemy.
>>
>>29049436
Onwards to . . . where ever it was we're supposed to go!
>>
File: 1155.png (137KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1155.png
137KB, 640x600px
>>29049460
>>29049470
>>29049488
>>29049495
>>29049502
>>29049546
>>29049551
>>29049564
>>29049568
>>29049605
>>29049716
>>29049728

Emerald gives her a wink, which she returns. He whispers that he's a bit jealous that she had some fun with zebras. Maybe she could get Olam, the Alchemist again? Maybe even Damia the Griffon from before?

"I'll see what I can do, lil' perv." Joyride says with a grin.

A short while later the group enters the hospital where Sugar Cane's husband is staying, and Emerald knocks on the door to his room.

Sugar Cane's voice comes from within, asking them to come in.

Her husband looks much the same as before, but he is clearly much happier with his wife in the room. The mare has pulled up a chair directly next to him near the bed, and she has her left hoof on his heavily bound and plastered right.

"Thank ya'll for comin'. We just wanted to thank yew again." Sugar Cane says with a beam, "Shame we couldn't spend more time together. If yew are ever in these parts again come by the diner. Hopefully we'll have it up and runnin' by then!"

"Wow. Messed him up pretty bad huh?" Joyride says, walking over to the stallion.

She lights up her horn, and waves it over his body slowly, stopping in some places briefly before continuing on.

"There, how does that feel?" Joyride says, finishing up, "I'm not the greatest healer, but I do have some good talent in it."

"Definitely less pain. Much less." The stallion says, giving the unicorn the best nod that he can with a neck brace on.

"Oh yew. Done so much for me already and still doin' more." Sugar Cane says, tears coming to her eyes.

"Aww, it's nothing." Joyride says, trying to look humble though clearly enjoying the praise.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29049859
We need to learn that
We need to learn that so hard
>>
>>29049859
Joyride is so fucking hot right now.
>>
>>29049859
Did your insurance cover your medical bills?
>>
>>29049909
This is definitely not in our league man. We can't now, but if we ask Joyride to bump up the magic training with a tier higher spells than we got now, we can maybe reach the mp and affinity necessary for it. It's better to question her about more reasonable spells for us first.
>>
>>29049859
Tell them not to praise her too much or her head might pop.
>>
>>29049859
Give Sugar a hug.
>>
>>29049859
Tell them that we just wanted to help. No pony should be kidnapped and forced into that.
>>
>>29049859
hugs. hug the someday milf.
>>
>>29049997
Fuck Rebecca Sugar
>>
>>29049859
Ask curiously if that compass she gave us works only on her or would it work on that other Joyride that's out there as well?
>>
>>29050012
This get a nice feel of dem hips.
>>
>>29049859
Tell Sugar that if any more trouble comes of this, be sure to let me know.
>>
>>29050180
how? through the dragon firelamp? because she has one?
>>
colt
>>
>>29049859
Give Joy a smile and ask Sugar if she happens to know what the situation is regarding the rogue police zebra.

>>29050180
Like, to keep tabs on what's going on out of curiousity? Or like we've let a victory go to our head and now it's swollen up so much that we think we can do anything?
>>
>>29051533
>>
File: 1156.png (190KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1156.png
190KB, 640x600px
>>29049909
>>29049962
>>29049969
>>29049997
>>29050012

Emerald approaches Sugar Cane and gives her a hug, saying that she shouldn't praise her too much or her head will get so big it'll explode.

"Ah heck, let me have a little fun won't you? I just spent the last day or so without food or sleep firing spell constantly." Joyride says.

The guilt trip works, and Emerald says that it was pretty amazing. He then turns back to Sugar Cane and says that they are glad they could help.

This continues for an hour or so, and Sugar Cane pulls out a tin of sweets that she had with her. She says that they are called makroudh. Emerald has to admit that they remind him of a fig roll, but with a different texture and filled with dates, which Sugar Cane explains is because they are made of semolina.

As it starts to become mid-day, Joyride looks out the window and says,

"Alrighty. We should probably be heading back now."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29054979
Head on back with Joyride.
>>
Is Sugar Cane giving us the candy or letting us try some?
>>
>>29054979
Say good bye to the couple and hit the road.
>>
>>29054979
Alright let's go home and get wasted with Joy.
>>
>>29054979
Does Ruby want one of our sick ass weapons? We have a curved knife, a baton, another knife but magical. And all she has is the sharpened kitchen knife.
>>
>>29055105
We're too young for booze. Sex and organs? Sure, but not booze. At least not yet.
>>
>>29054979
Give the zebra hubby a goodbye hug and maybe a kiss on his boo boo
>>
>>29054979
>They stop at a coffee shop, and Joyride says she is going to get a present for a pony.
Right. We're supposed to deliver a present. Let's make like bandits and vamos.
>>
>>29055116
We've already had booze before it's no big deal.
>>
>>29054979
Ask if they'll be able to press charges against the people who caused them property damage, assault, attempted kidnapping, kidnapping, slave trade, etc.

Emerald is such a JEWel.
>>
>>29054979
Why not mention that the political figure Adesola and and his father the ambassador, Jaheem are responsible.
>>
>>29054979
Ask Sugar if she'd mind if we sucked off her husband for her.
>>
>>29055346
. . . . Do I really gotta say?
>>
>>29054979
Go with big momma Joy to our next errand. Put hair in ponytail for maximum cute.
>>
>>29055401
Oh wow. Would she let us? I'be never seen Joyride with any other mane style.
>>
>>29054979
Fuck Sugar's husband and let her watch.
>>
>>29054979
Ask if we are going to stay long in Whitherwater?
>>
>>29055561
>>29055346

No and No.
>>
>>29054979
Let's put on our new dress and show it off to Joy. also ask if we can go into her library to study some more.
>>
>>29056105
>also ask if we can go into her library to study some more.
Better yet, we should ask if we can have a spare key to it.
>>
File: 1157.png (165KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1157.png
165KB, 640x600px
>>29055050
>>29055102
>>29055105
>>29055216
>>29055401
>>29055757

They bid Sugar Cane and her husband farewell, and then make their way outside and to an alley near the hospital.

Joyride lights her horn a crimson red, and then brings it down like she was swinging a knife. The very air seems to open up like a peeled orange, and on the other side Emerald can see a door. The two foals step in, followed by Joyride who pulls the cart through.

"Where are we?" Ruby says, looking around.

The room is rather bare except for a pedestal holding a purple stone that seems to be radiating a dark, purple light. On the stone glows what appears to be a white "M".

There is also a door in front of them, with a larger sliding door to the side.

"In my house." Joyride says, grabbing both sides of the air and closing it like it was a curtain.

"What, just like that?" Ruby says.

"No not 'just like that'. It actually takes quite a bit of set-up to get travel that is that simple. Anyway you guys go do something." Joyride says, opening the sliding doors beside them, revealing a larger room full of crates.

"Like what?" Ruby asks.

"I dunno. Play? Whatever it is foals do when not being supervised." Joyride says as she drags the cart into the room that looks like storage.

Emerald asks how long they are going to be in Whiterwater.

"For as long as it takes to find a new lead on the potion ingredients as well as do a few errands I need to complete." Joyride answers.

Emerald says that he thought they were going to go meet this "Vee" character.

"Oh right. Do me a favor and open the door." Joyride says, peaking out of the sideroom.

Emerald does, and on the doorstep there are a mountain of letters. Taking one of these up Emerald sees it's to him. Ruby approaches and helps go through the pile, and they come to find that they are all for him.

"Ah, she hasn't been here yet." Joyride says.

"How can you tell?" Ruby responds.

"You'll know." Joyride remarks.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29057490
Give Joy some of the booze as a welcome back present and then ask which way the library is.
Let's learn some new spells.
>>
>>29057490
Holy fuck. We'll have to read though all of these? Ok, it's time to do some reading crunching.
>>
>>29057490
I'd laugh if all of these are from Hope. Ask Joy what's with the stone that has an "M" on it. Is like a beacon to her house or something?

Is Vee gonna help you find the rest of your ingredients or something?

>>29057477
This is something we should also do, let the little nerd be free to be himself.
>>
>>29057490
Get the letters and take them to our bedroom/study to read.
>>
>>29057477
>>29057583
But we already got the key back in Colt Quest VI...
I just realized I never added those to our inventory... I should go do that.
>>
>>29057686
Did we? I kinda sorta remember that happening now that you mention it. I might just check for myself though.
>>
>>29057490
We best read through all the messages and respond accordingly
>>
>>29057694
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/25412797#navbar
We have both the key to our apartment and to the library.
>>
>>29057490
these >>29057477 >>29057583
Let's go to the library and teach Woobs' some mad reading skills, yo. We haven't been keeping her up with her studies.
>>
>>29057490
Tell Ruby to enjoy herself and get settled in while we read these messages.
>>
>>29057708
I remember the key to the apartment, but I don't remember getting the library key. Huh, well I guess we can cross that off the list then.
>>
>>29057490
Read the letters, transcribe the three potions into our spell book, and ask Joy to make a copy of the key to our room for Ruby.
>>
>>29057490
Lead Ruby to the library and get her settled for studying and then we go and read our letters.
>>
>>29057490
>Taking one of these up Emerald sees it's to him.
That's weird....normally when we get a letter it comes to us via the dragon lamp and pops in our lap so who would send a letter to Joy but address it to us?

Maybe this is from someone new and who doesn't know we have a lamp or someone we know is just using snail mail.
>>
>>29057967
You don't need a lamp to receive dragon fire messages, just to send them.
>>
File: 1158.png (122KB, 640x600px)
1158.png
122KB, 640x600px
>>29057516
>>29057518
>>29057583
>>29057683
>>29057715
>>29057717
>>29057726
>>29057729
>>29057746

Emerald and Ruby walk out of the door and shut it tight. Emerald then pulls out the key to the flat that Joyride lent him and opens it up.

Emerald asks Ruby to help him push all the letters inside, which they do. The colt then sighs, and says that he'll catch up with her later, since he has to read all these.

Ruby shrugs and takes out one of the books she is practicing reading, and sits on the nearby bed while Emerald grabs for the first letter.

He opens it, and finds it to be from Sensoria. Getting a hunch, he grabs another letter and opens it. It's also from Sensoria.

Going through the lot, he finds that every single one is from the blind unicorn, and they all pretty much say the same thing.

The letters all comment about her love for him, ask when she will see him next, hoping that he is okay, and asking when he is going to come down to learn magic from her.

After relaying only the last part of that to Ruby, she says,

"Well, why not? She's a guard or something, right? She probably knows some pretty cool magic."

Emerald shrugs, and then asks if she would want to come if he went.

"Ugh... I'd rather not get that close to those guys, if I'm going to be honest."

Emerald says that she may not mind it so much if they aren't trying to pick on her, and that she should give it a shot.

The filly sighs, and says she's willing to go just to prove him wrong.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29058108
I guess we're going to see Sensoria then! I think we need to lay some ground rules down onto the poor, almost charmingly weird mare when we see her again. This many letters is kinda freaky, if i'm being honest.

As much as I sympathize with Woobys distrust of authority figures, we should slyly point out that she had no trouble peeking at those guards taking a shower.
>>
>>29058108
Send a letter to Sensoria saying we are back in town now if she want's to teach us magic. Tell her that we may bring a filly friend with us too.
>>
>>29058108
Aww, what a good bitch, she loves her master so much.
We should reward her with a visit. and a good fuckin'.

I don't want to force Ruby to come if she doesn't want to go. She needs to focus on her reading practice anyway.
Before we go though I want to pick up a book on in the library about telekinesis. I really want to learn that spell.
>>
>>29058108
Write to sensoria asking what time and date she wants to meet?
>>
>>29058108
>going to see Sensoria
Conclusion to the Cherry Chiffon dogtags thread, here I come. Let's go see that creepy unicorn.
>>
>>29058108
You know she really has the hots for us. Maybe once we reclaim our estate we could hire Sensoria as our personal guard. I'm sure she'd love it.
>>
>>29058108
I'm actually fully for Emerald getting with Sensoria considering we kinda burned the bridge to Hope proclaiming our mommy love for her
>>
>>29058198
Emmy is going to be a grand wizard he doesn't need a guard.
But she can watch the library.

>>29058241
I'd waifu her Sensoria too, but I'd actually rather Emerald get with someone his own age.
>>
>>29058253
>Emerald get with someone his own age.

Maybe we should finally romance Ruby. Not sex Ruby but romance her.
>>
>>29058278
She's not really marefriend material, they'd get bored of each other really soon and become friends with benefits or something.

I don't want to go for her cause she's the only one there at the moment. That's desperation anon.
>>
>>29058108
Let's take that blank page we still have and ask the library which book it belong's too.
>>
I wanna romance Emerald as the faceless entity in his amulet.
>>
>>29057490
>"I dunno. Play? Whatever it is foals do when not being supervised."

IT'S TIME TO PLAY DOCTOR WITH RUBY
>>
>>29058472
We should husbando the demon in the amulet, it's obvious it has a thing for traps.
>>
>>29058504
But anon,we are the demons.
>>
>>29058278
Why not both? In the right order of course. I still would like it to be magic.
>>
>>29058528
Anon I think that's the point of trying to self insert as a demon.
>>
>>29058537
I was trying to be funny, and failed quite handily at that. That does make me wonder if we'll ever get a way to talk to him directly. Shit'll get too surreal for me if it did.

Why are we trying to just settle for one person/pony to romance anyways? Let him be free like Joy for quite a while at least.
>>
>>29058564
>Let him be free
Agreed, he has too many things going on to settle down now anyway. And there's a lot of mares and stallions out there to meet and fuck before getting locked down.
>>
>>29058586
Hear hear.
>>
>>29058564
I mean the best deserves the best. I'm not saying we have to lock down on Ruby, but WOOBY IS DA BEST we have to make her number one in our waifu chart. Pie romancing her~

and maybe get a fug or two while we're at it.
>>
>>29058564
>talk to him directly
Oh please yes. I want to tell Emmy his mother sucks cocks in hell.
>>
>>29058721
>WOOBY IS DA BEST
meh, she's ok.
>>
>>29058721
I like Ruby just fine and dandy, but i'm against just flopping onto whoever and sticking exclusively with them,(ain't no monogomy for me). I want a harem esque ending, or at least play through.

>>29058745
Go to jail, do not pass go and collect 200 dollars.

Maybe his mom is a kinky lady horse and she'd like the thought of sucking cocks in hell.
>>
>>29058801
Being the main one does not mean being the only one. I'm in favor of a "harem end" too to be honest.
>>
>>29058108
I think it would be better for Ruby to stay.
>>
>>29058108
Let's pick up some pony magic books on geomancy and one about magical fundamentals or analyses from the library before we head off to see Sensoria.
>>
>>29058108
Alright let's have Ruby go with us when the time comes. Warn her that Sensoria is a little weird.
>>
>>29058108
Let's visit sensoria and when we meet her give her lots of compliments.
>>
>>29058108

you know that blank page we still have? why not we ask the library which book it belong's to.
>>
File: 1159.png (172KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1159.png
172KB, 640x600px
>>29058145
>>29058151
>>29058160
>>29058164
>>29058183
>>29058198
>>29058241
>>29058253
>>29058472
>>29058504

Emerald writes her a letter saying that he is back in town, and can come whenever she is free next to learn some magic. After sending it off, Emerald realizes that she doesn't have the same access to a dragon fire lamp as he does, so it might take her a day or two to return with a response.

Emerald and Ruby decide to hit up the library, and after exiting the door to the flat he pulls out the key to the library and they enter.

While Ruby reads, Emerald decides to study some of his magic. He's been slacking a bit on some of his spells because of recent events. Maybe he could even do some potion making later.

He practices casting the glamour spell on Ruby, and though he still hasn't gotten it down, the odd facial effects are much less prevalent now.

He decides to take a break, and pulls out the Alchemy book he bought from the student store in the Zebralands.

Many of these potions are above his league, and often have very difficult process to complete them. Some can only be done in the sunlight. Others require the temperature of a potion not exceed or fall below a certain range and for very long or very short amounts of time. Still others require a certain amount of stirs, or that the ingredients be mixed in a very precise manner.

Emerald does find one he thinks he might be able to pull off now though. It's a potion that wakes people up from sleep whether it be natural or magical.

>Potion of Awakening
>One whole Mandragora, pulled the day of.
>100g of coffee beans
>Two striped apples

From behind him Ruby sits up and stretches, giving a yawn, and then lays back down. Emerald looks around the room. He really wishes there was a clock in here. He didn't notice it at first, but he is a little hungry. When he relays this to Ruby she says,

"Sure, I guess I could eat."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29061650
let's go get some food.
>>
>>29061650
Let's crack open the Zebra god's book while we eat.
>>
>>29061650
You want to check the kitchen and see what we can cook?
>>
>>29061650
See if there are any potions that are good to just eat, even if they have another effect I think it would be funny to eat them just because they tast funny.
>>
>>29061650
you know that blank page we still have? why not we ask the library which book it belong's to.
>>
>>29061650
Write down the recipe I guess.
>>
>>29062031
If its a blank page wouldn't it be mixed in with the rest of our paper, and have possibly been used to write something on already?
>>
>>29061650
>>29062034
This. And write the other three into our spell book while we are at it.
>>
>>29062085
I don't think it has.
>>
>>29061650
Find a book on pony earth magic or ice magic. We need to learn some more offenses spells or at least some elemental spells we can use at an instant.
>>
>>29061650
How many bits do we have? Let's get something to eat, then I wouldn't mind checking out a firearm shop. Still want a gun for Emmy.
>>
>>29062298
>Still want a gun for Emmy
Let it go anon a spellcaster using a gun is stupid.
>>
>>29062298
I am in support of the gun.
>>
>>29062378
IT'S HIGH NOON!
>>
>>29062298
>>29062397
If this world used clips instead of flintlocks I'd be with ya, but given that we're in the past I don't think a gun would be useful.
Emmy probably couldn't even handle the recoil.

It just makes more sense to become a more potent spellcaster cause by the time we'd have a decent and diverse amount of spells under our belt and a larger pool of magic we'd never need a gun.
>>
>>29062521
At least until Em learns a consistent levitating spell to automatically load the gun fast I feel like it's not viable for us too.
>>
>>29062521
What if it's a gun fires magic rather than physical bullets?
>>
>>29062378
>>29062397
We can certainly get magic that will reload it for us.

Besides, what if we have to deal with something resistant to magic? Like The Order of the Arrows assholes. The more flexible we are with our skillset, the better prepared we'll be. Plus if shit gets hairy we can give it to Ruby to cover us.

Hell, pulling a piece on someone makes a much better show of how not fucking around we are, rather than pulling out a bloody book and threatening to shoot them with lasers. People will take a gun more seriously. Take that guy we had in the cement shit; we threatened him with magic and he thought we were bullshitting. Doubt a gun in the face would've given him the same doubt. There's literally no reason we can't at least give a gun a fucking try.
>>
>>29062994
>Hell, pulling a piece on someone makes a much better show of how not fucking around we are,
Except guns are fairly new and extremely rare outside goat lands. Pull a gun on someone and they may very well wonder why you have a piece of pipe with a fancy handle.
>>
>>29062994
>We can certainly get magic that will reload it for us
If this world was based off pathfinder or something I'd consed to that point, but Joy already said its kind of a waste of time for anyone with magical skill.
So likely Emerald would have to invent the spell to do that himself because no one using magic would make up such a spell when they could just cause a small tremor, summon a minion, or anything at a fraction of the time to reload.

>pulling a piece on someone makes a much better show off how not fucking around we are, rather than pulling out a bloody book
I disagree, cause when a wizard pulls out a book and then a large ball if fire or acid comes out threating to melt my face off I find that scarier than a gun. Wizards can be fucking scary when they want to be even weaker ones. You just need to know the right magic

>we threatened him with magic and he thought we were bullshitting.
Well, one we're playing as an earth pony kid and not a unicorn adult. It makes sense he wouldn't believe us.

>what if we have to deal with something resistant to magic
Interesting thought, but I imagine you'd avoid that fight all together but say we couldn't.

Well, that's the cool thing about magic it can be used in a lot of different ways so we wouldn't have to always use it directly at an opposnet. Or we could use it strategically and mess with the environment somehow. I'd imagine the best solution in that instance would be to use distance and stay out of a direct conflict.
>>
File: 1160.png (183KB, 640x600px)
1160.png
183KB, 640x600px
>>29061683
>>29061689
>>29061763
>>29061820
>>29062034
>>29062198
>>29062298
>>29062378
>>29062397
>>29062521
>>29062885
>>29062987
>>29062994

Emerald jots down the recipes he's learned so far, and then gets up. He takes the theology book with him, as well as the potion one. Perhaps there are potions in here you can eat? Would that be considered cooking or alchemy?

As they walk out the door Emerald notices something on the doorsteps that wasn't there before. Purple feathers, and lots of them.

"What the heck?" Ruby says, picking up one and looking it over.

The two foals look around for whatever these came from, and not seeing any purple birds missing feathers, decide to continue on to some food.

Ruby leads them to a nice little bakery nearby. Emerald always forgets how well she knows this city. Hey, maybe she can help him find a gun.

"A gun, huh?" Ruby says as they look at the shelves of breads and pastries, "That's the things goats carry around right? I don't know if I've ever seen one for sale before. Not that I've looked or anything though."

Emerald asks if she can think of a place that might sell such things, or any area of the city that has a sizable goat population.

"Hmm... The goats tend to hang around near the northwest side of the town when not at the market, kind of between the docks and the north gate. We can check it out sometime." Ruby says.

They finish there lunches rather quickly, and head back towards Joyride's House. Much to their surprise, the feathers haven't blown away. In fact, it almost seems like there are more of them.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29063267
Do a search check. Do we see where they are coming from?
>>
>>29063267
Look up.
>>
>>29063267
I think it might have something to do with the stone inside the house. It's probably some kind of ward.
>>
>>29063267
Lets find and ask Joyride.
>>
>>29063267
Calling it now, Joy's coffee-holic friend is a purple cat-bird. The constant caffeine buzz makes her obsessively preen, leaving feathers everywhere.
>>
>>29063267
Look around do we see where the feathers are at?
>>
>>29063417
That's a reasonable guess.
>>
>>29063417
You just made me think, couldn't she be a gryphon then?
>>
>>29063495
That is what cat-bird generally means, so yes.
>>
>>29063556
>That is what cat-bird
Oh shit, I missed that bit somehow. I thought they just said it was a bird of some sort, mb.
>>
>>29063417
>hyperactive purple catbird
>Dick status: muh

Could just be a birdhorse though.
>>
File: 1161.png (121KB, 640x600px)
1161.png
121KB, 640x600px
>>29063297
>>29063328
>>29063372
>>29063438

Emerald looks around, and then straight up to see if he can find the source of the purple feathers. Not seeing anything, Emerald knocks on the door to ask Joyride if she knows the source of the feathers.

A few knocks and the door opens to reveal Joyride and a pony that Emerald has never seen before.

It's a purple pegasus mare and she is wearing a pointed black hat with an orange trim. The pegasus has a rather angry look on her face, as well as a lantern tied to her tail.

"There you guys are. Get in here and say hi to Vee." Joyride says, waving her forearm towards the room.

Emerald and Ruby approach the mysterious mare, and sheepishly say hello.

"Ah, hey there small fry, oh, and small soda too." The pegasus says in a surprisingly chipper voice despite her looks. She then waves her wing in a hello.

Emerald is a bit perplexed by this, as is Ruby, but then Vee says, "You shall now be wing-petted."

Vee then spreads her wings and pats the pair of foals on the head a few times.

"With all three of you, that makes a whole combo meal!"

"Yes, yes." Joyride says, clearly enjoying the reactions, "Anyway, we got you some presents from the Zebralands. Wait here a second and I'll grab them for you."

Joyride then heads into an adjacent room, leaving the foals with the pegasus.

She just stares at the pair, going from one to the other with her eyes. Emerald can't help but notice that she moves her wings around much more often that he has seen a pegasus do before.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29063958
THE V
>>
>>29063958
Compliment her hat.
>>
>>29063958
Throw her some fish bait so she'll fill in our map.
>>
>>29063958
Let's do a perception roll,(cause why the fuck not?) on her while we ask her what brings her here.

Then ask to be petted again cause it was nice.
>>
>>29063958
Ask how she is able to do that with her wings? That's pretty neat.
>>
>>29063958
Let's talk to this catoon character
Why is emerald a fry and why is ruby a soda?
>>
>>29063958
Ask why there is a lamp tied to her tail? Wouldn't that risk a fire or at least get very hot?
>>
>>29063958
Does that made Joyride the burger or sandwich?
>>
>>29063958
I remember Emerald bought a deck of cards and Ruby some coffee candy. Give to the pegasus when Joyride returns?
>>
>>29064038
It doesn't appear to be lit as far as I can tell. It's probably a magical lantern.
>>
>>29063958
Maybe she's like Joyride with one default facial expression (don't say that out loud unless it's Ruby who says it)
>>
>>29063958
>Emerald can't help but notice that she moves her wings around much more often that he has seen a pegasus do before.
It's probably nothing. Maybe she's just nervous about her presents.
>>
>>29063958
Complement her head wear.
>>
>>29063958
Nice hat. Show her ours. (Arrow Flynn)
>>
>>29063958
Ah. So those must have been her feather by the entrance.
>>
>>29063973
The Vagina

That we must seduce.
>>
>>29063989
hearty lol
>>
>>29063958
We must now make it our mission to get a wingjob from this mare.
>>
>>29063958
Ask Vee where she's from?
>>
>>29063958
That looks like a magical person type hat. Maybe she's a fast-food wizard.
>>
>>29064653
If she is we should eat her found so we can get thicc.
>>
>>29063958
oooooooooo she cute
>>
>>29064833
I thought so too, if not a bit weird. But that doesn't really come as any surprise.
>>
>>29064089

DON'T SHOW HER THE HAT, she'll take it. She is an aspiring hat collector.

Trust me. You have to trust me!
>>
This the pony Vee from Foal quest?
>>
File: tumblr_ob22m8yeyB1rcsnazo1_500.png (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob22m8yeyB1rcsnazo1_500.png
138KB, 500x500px
>>29064871
Mayhaps.
Yes, she is. And I'll be your artist for the next post.
>>
>>29064884
Yo, I was just wondering what color her hair would be, is that an official color for her?
>>
>>29064865
This is good!
We can trade the hat for arcane secrets!
>>
File: bgCSEx3.png (105KB, 1024x1024px)
bgCSEx3.png
105KB, 1024x1024px
>>29064888
She has a whole slew of images to work with. She's based on a real person, and is probably one of the hardest people to write in the world due to her complexity. I've known her for years and I STILL don't know what she's going to say next. By the way, this is her own art.
>>
>>29064888
>>29064871
>>29064884
Oh shit, this is all coming full circle.

I don't read Foalquest sorry, had no clue she was from there. This is neat, I never thought Fic would do a full blown cameo.
>>
>>29063958
IWTCIV
Ask her what's with the lantern?
>>
>>29064871
>>29064908

You mean A Foal's Adventure.

Foal Quest is something different.
>>
>>29064936
Er, yeah that. Foalquest is ded and became a lewd angel.
>>
>>29064884
neat. hope we can see Rub and/or Em in your style
>>
>>29064955
I didn't draw that. I forgot to mention I'm Snowball. Just helping out Fic. I already mentioned this in the CQ Discord, btw. I'll have the next post ready for tomorrow.
>>
>>29064971
Wooooow super sekret discord chat :^)
>>
Can someone get me a link to the 'foal quest?'
>>
>>29065031
no look it up yourself on anonpone
>>
>>29065031
https://www.anonpone.com/afa/273822#navbar Latest post.
>>
>>29065031
A Foal's Adventure Archive
https://www.anonpone.com/afa/
>>
>>29065052
>spoonfeeding retards
>>
>>29064906
See, I thought she was a character Fic made. Now do I realize my mistake. The artstyle in this very much reminds me of SPES's stuff.
>>
>>29065395
Wow nice fan art.
>>
File: veeeeeeeeeeeee.png (282KB, 1000x957px) Image search: [Google]
veeeeeeeeeeeee.png
282KB, 1000x957px
I always forget something, fucking damnit.
>>
>>29065423
What did you forget? they both look the same.
>>
>>29065430
a small detail on her right side hair hoop. It was a bit of her wing and a very small part of her flank.
>>
>>29065447
That seems like it's of little consequence.
>>
>>29063958
>>29064884
>>29064906
>>29065423

I'm in love with this mare already~
>>
>>29064884
>>29064906
>>29065423
We shall welcome this mare to the quest with open legs
>>
New mission
Stick emeralds small fry in between vees buns
>>
Side note, next time we go outside, we should remember to put on Emerald's disguise. There are after all probably wanted posters of him still scattered around the city.
>>
>>29066605
Mission begin!
>>
Vee is not for sexual.

Vee is for neighing.
>>
>>29067482
I agree. Let's get to know her first before you you horsefuckers throw in your lewds.
>>
File: v.png (783KB, 1532x1809px)
v.png
783KB, 1532x1809px
>>29064884
Welcome, guest artist.
Time for a bit of coming back from the dead for me, I guess.
Never was too good at coloring between the lines.
>>
>>29066605
Mission accepted get Vee's V
>>
File: 1162.png (132KB, 640x600px)
1162.png
132KB, 640x600px
>>29063981
>>29063998
>>29064012
>>29064038
>>29064048
>>29064055
>>29064070
>>29064080
>>29064089
>>29064093
>>29064653

Emerald says that she has a very nice hat.

"Thanks small fry, you have a very nice bandanna." Vee says in return.

Emerald asks how she is able to do that with her wings.

"Because I have the purplest and preenest of all wings." Vee says.

Emerald isn't sure what she means by this, but she then starts to preen her wings. Well, that explains where all the purple feathers came from.

Emerald asks what is with the lantern tied to her tail.

"Ah, my butt lantern? Why, it's the coolest of fashion for all the witches and warlocks around! Plus it's pretty useful for night time reading."

At this point Joyride re-enters the room laden with the three gifts you all got for her. Joyride presents her with the candies, the cards, and the beans.

"Coffee befit for a god." She says, breaking her angry look and smiling. In fact, it almost looks like she is going to cry with happiness.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29068821
She has very fine control of her wings. Commend her on that.
>>
>>29067908
This is some great fan art. Hope to see you draw some more.
>>
>>29068821
Ask where Vee is from? How does she know Joyride?
>>
>>29068858
Seriously we need to get a wingjob from her. This has to happen.
>>
>>29068821
Mention that we are glad she likes it.
>>
>>29068898
Oh yeah sure, let's ask her out of the blue for a wingjob - no anon that's not how it works.
>>
>>29068821
>Why, it's the coolest of fashion for all the witches and warlocks

So Are you a witch? What kinds of special magic does a witch do as opposed to a mage or wizard? Do witches make deals with demons?
>>
>>29068918
Who said to do that? Getting a wingjob is a process. You make too many assumptions.
>>
>>29068821
So how do you use a lantern tied to your tail to read? Wouldn't be uncomfortable or difficult to place right?
>>
>>29068821
Let's retell our tail of the Zebra lands....if she wants to hear about it.
>>
No, you don't understand. You have to be cute and innocent first, then surprise them with the dick.

Emerald should be on his best behavior for a wingjob.
>>
>>29068821
A good story could be just as good as any physical gift. Lets use some of the items we've collected as props, such as the gas mask and baton, and tell her about those time Emmy kicked the asses of several grown stallions with magic missiles. We're the best apprentice combat mage, ever!
>>
>>29068821
Ask her if it would be alright for us to collect all of the scattered feathers outside for goat magic.
>>
>>29068821
I don't believe we've properly introduced ourselves.
>I am Emerald Jewel, and this is Ruby Rogue.
>>
>>29068821
Damn. We should really save up to get our own mages hat and mantle. Joyride and Vee look real bitchen
>>
>>29068821
Ask Vee where is she from?
>>
>>29068821
>Ah, my butt lantern? Why, it's the coolest of fashion for all the witches and warlocks around!
Oh neat, she must be a witch or something, if the hat didn't give it away. Ask her if she knows any cools pegasi exclusive magics.
>>
>>29067908
Staying in the lines is overrated, this is cute either way.
>>
>>29069338
IT'S WITCHCRAFT! UNHOLY DEMONS! nah jk.
>>
>>29068821
Ask if her butt lamp is what she uses as a focus.
>>
emmy should say that her coat is a very prety shade of purpur
>>
>>29071009
Booty bump
>>
rump
>>
Photos of a happy colt
>>
>>29071851
I kinda like these cq photofunias
>>
>>
>>29074080
Everything is okay Emerald Jewel,(there'll be an update soon, I can feel it).
>>
>>29068858
>>29068893
>>29068911
>>29069338

(Guest drawing by S.nowball!)

Emerald says he is glad she likes the presents, and that she has very good control of her wings. He also introduces himself and Ruby.

"Thanks." Vee says proudly, flourishing her wings.

Emerald asks where Vee is from, and how she knows Joyride.

"I'm from Vanhoover. It's way to the east." Vee says, pointing with her wings, "And I met Joyride when she was drunk."

Emerald and Ruby turn their heads toward Joyride, who grins and says, "She made me something that helped with my hangover."

"Now I make potions for her." Vee says with a nod.

"I thought you could do Alchemy." Ruby says to Joyride.

"Well, Vee is slightly better than me. Slightly." Joyride says, holding her hoofs up to indicate a very small distance, "She'll probably be making the potion we are gathering ingredients for."

Emerald asks if Vee is a witch. Considering her talent with potions, her hat, and her "butt lantern" it isn't exactly hard for him to guess.

"Yup." Is all Vee says, even though Emerald waits for her to say more. Ruby beats him to the next question though, and asks,

"So you use that lantern to read? Doesn't it burn you or anything?"

"Well I take it off my tail before I light it, small soda." She says, looking at Ruby.

Emerald asks if the lantern is her focus.

"Nope. Don't need one." Vee says. This requires enough of an explanation that he was hoping she'd go on, but once again all there is is silence until Joyride asks,

"I have something else for you!"

She then hands Vee an ebony notebook, to which the pegasus asks,

"Oh? A scary little black book. Does it have all your 'friends' numbers in it, or is it evil?"

"A mix of both really. You said something about looking for a necromancer right? Hopefully that'll help you find one. I know there is at least one guy in there who lives near Vanhoover."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29074682
Vanhoover? Is that in Equestria? What's Vanhoover like?
>>
>>29074682
So Are you a witch? What kinds of special magic does a witch do as opposed to a mage or wizard? Do witches make deals with demons?
>>
>>29074682
Man, the last necromancer we met was kinda a homicidal, territorial, douche.

We're always looking to improve our alchemy knowledge, is there a chance you could teach us something, sometime?
>>
>>29074682
Tell her about the time we met a necromancer and see if we can show her our cool boneshaping trick.
>>
>>29074682
So what places have you visited Vee? Seen any interesting places and things?
>>
>>29074682
So how long have you and Joyride known each other then? Do you work together much?
>>
>>29074682
Ask Vee if she's staying long. If she knows potion making maybe she could show us a trick or two.
>>
>>29074682
Ask if her butt lamp is what she uses as a focus.
>>
>>29074749
>So Are you a witch?
>>29074883
>Ask if her butt lamp is what she uses as a focus.
She answered those questions already.
>>
>>29074682
What kinds of potions do you make?
>>
>>29074682
How does one become a witch or warlock? Is there difference between that and a mage or wizard? Could we become a warlock?
>>
>>29074682
Compliment her wings. They are soft and she seems pretty talented.
>>
>>29074977
Dhfh
>>
File: tumblr_o0kz2w1Xif1rcsnazo1_1280.png (130KB, 716x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0kz2w1Xif1rcsnazo1_1280.png
130KB, 716x716px
>>29074741
>>29074749
>>29074838
>>29074855
>>29074763
>>29074832

Emerald asks what Vanhoover is like.

"Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a land where it never rained. This was east of Vanhoover. Vanhoover isn't anything like that at all. It has a big clock, very big clock, right in the middle! A very cosy place indeed.

Emerald asks what kind of special magic a witch does as opposed to a mage or wizard, and if witches deal with demons.

"We specialize in non-practical kinds, like soul enchantment and impractical catalysts, along with potions! Why, a talented witch can use anything as a catalyst, though it takes years of practice. Or you get really lucky. Ha! Very lucky indeed, small fry.", Vee says, ruffling the colt's mane with her wing, "And no, witches don't usually hassle demons. What am I, some kinda lawyer? I never went to law school!"

Emerald asks how long Vee has known Joyride.

"I've known Joyride for a while now. I found her sleeping in a ditch! It reminded me that I needed to take a bath, so after I put her to sleep on my sleeping table I took a bath in the local water fountain. Good times."

Emerald asks how long she is staying, and whether she could teach him a thing or two.

"I will not be here long enough to really teach you anything important. Unless you grow wings one day, and want to know how to preen. It's the best. If you want to know how to make an amazing cup of coffee... Well! Good luck, because some potion recipes are sacred. No one shall touch the life giving bean unless it is my own purple hooves!"

Emerald asks if she seen any interesting places or things on her journeys.

"Oh yes, I've seen the world. I've worked in a saltmine. I looked down a big canyon. I've tried the daily special at the local Neight Mart... And lived to tell the tale!"

"Okay, okay..." Joyride says, starting to push the foals towards the door, "What are you, interrogators? Give it a rest! Vee and I have to chat."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29075098
Let's let them have their chat. Ask if they want anything while we're out. Snacks, drinks, etc.
>>
>>29075098
Tell Vee that we have met a Necromancer too.
>>
>>29075098
>I've worked in a saltmine

You've worked in a salt mine? what was that like?
>>
>>29075098
Apologize and ask Vee if we were bothering her with our questions.
>>
>>29075098

"Okay, okay..." Joyride says, starting to push the foals towards the door, "What are you, interrogators? Give it a rest! Vee and I have to chat."
Looks like it'd time to gtfo. Come on Ruby, let's go buy some guns.
>>
>>29075098
Aww, I wanted to be around the weirdo some more. The purple one, I mean. Fine, let's go find something to do then. Ask Joy if she happens to know anywhere that she would think we'd find interesting to us,(we should also bring up quietly to her that she said she'd find us some fun at some point. Don't think we forgot about that!).
>>
>>29075098
Collect the feathers outside.
>>
>>29075098
What kinds of potions do you make Vee?
>>
NOOOOOO, ask if we can stay. Appeal to Vee! Vee will let us stay!
>>
>>29075098
Ask if we could stay a little longer.
>>
>>29075098
Agree to go, but say that we hope that she'll be around when we get back.
>>
>>29075098
But Joy how are we supposed to gain mastery of the arcane if we don't ask questions?
It's not like you give us a lesson plan or anything.
>>
>>29075281
>It's not like you give us a lesson plan or anything.
Or even lessons, at this point. She's a lazyyyy sempai.
>>
>>29075098
How does one become a witch or warlock? Is there difference between that and a mage or wizard? Could we become a warlock?
>>
>>29075369
I wanna be a "witch" that sounds rad. Aren't we kinda on our way of being something like that anyways?

Sexy trappy "witch"
>>
>>29075119

(Gonna post some of Vee's art like the one above. being lazy because I"m in the middle of getting cross-faded.)

Emerald is ready to bow out, and even asks if they want anything like snacks or drinks, but then Vee says with a beckoning wave of her wings,

"No no, it's not like we're going to duel or anything. Just a few neighs, pass around some not-drugs, probably have Joyride slave away over a hot coffee machine to satisfy my cravings."

Joyride sighs and lights up her horn. A coffee machine springs up out of the ground near the back of the room. She then goes to make the mare some coffee, which she doesn't seem to be all that happy about. This changes when Vee presents her a bottle out of her hat along with a golden cup. Joyride's eyes light up.

"A rare bottle of Neigh-Sky Waterfalls! Brewed from the Pegasi Capital and served with a golden cup."

"Ha! Now who did you have to sleep with to get your hooves on this?" Joyride says after taking the bottle. She then caresses it like a baby.

"Is it that great?" Ruby asks, watching the unicorn with some confusion.

"It easily costs more bits then you may ever make in your life." Joyride says with a grin.

Emerald asks if it'll get her pretty drunk.

"Well no. Alcohol by itself doesn't really get me buzzed anymore. But I can combine it with some other stuff and it'll get me blitzed just fine." Joyride says, placing the bottle under her mantle.

Emerald turns back to Vee, and says that he's met a Necromancer before.

"Oh ho! We're looking for a necromancer ourselves for reasons, but that isn't something a Small Fry like yourself should be worried about. You should be worried about drawing, and bathing. I saw a water fountain on the way in, and it looked lovely. The freshest water!" Vee says, flapping her wings like she was splashing in a pool

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29075448
Give her a frown and a serious look. "Well this Necromancer taught me a few things."

show her our cool boneshaping trick.
>>
>>29075448
>>
>>29075448
You've worked in a salt mine? what was that like? Why would a pegasus work in a underground mine?
>>
>>29075448
"drawing and bathing" what's the correlation with and those things and me?

Wait, are you saying we stink?

Why do you want Joy to make the coffee? Does she have a special touch for it or something?

>>29075496
Do we even have a bone on hand for that?
>>
>>29075518
>Do we even have a bone on hand for that?

We still have that bone statue I think.
>>
>>29075521
I thought we gave that to Joy as a present of sorts.
>>
>>29075448
Shape the bone into a cup of coffee.
>>
>>29075544
Well Joy should still have it on her then and we could just show her that and say that we made it.
>>
>>29075448
So Vee, what kinds of potions do you make?
>>
>>29075554
We could, I'm sure mind Vee would like a laugh.
>>
>>29075554
>>29075448
This.
>>
>>29075448
For someone energetic you look pretty serious.
>>
>>29075448
>I"m in the middle of getting cross-faded.)

Oh boy....
>>
>>29075664
I wanted to comment on that too, but as long as the goofball is not gonna do anything dumb, then more power to him.
>>
>>29075448
>You should be worried about drawing, and bathing.

Do we smell bad?
>>
>>29075713
this is a serious point to be making
Ask Vee to confirm if we smell

If yes we better find a bathhouse
>>
>>29075713
I think it's just that Vee likes bathing. She mentioned it in the story of how she met Joyride too.
>>
>>29075723
That... makes sense, but the "drawing" bit is puzzling.
>>
>>29075518
Oh Emmy's got a bone alright

I'm talking about his penis
>>
gnite bump
>>
>>29077275
>>29077275
sweet dreams
>>
>>29068821
Slip some "cream" into her coffee
>>
>>29075717
follow me to the gay bath house
>>
>>29075448
I am in total support of making Vee a bone-mug but I think we should leave Joy her present. If Joy did not take the bone version of herself I guess it would be OK to make it in to a Joy mug for Vee but otherwise we should get a new home and maybe surprise Vee with it later.
>>
>>29075448
Go to that shady alchemy shop we went to before for Joyride. Or, get a letter from Sensoria for some fug.
>>
>>29075448
We need to find out what happened to hope after we left.
>>
>>29080311
I've been wondering too, and when I brought it up no one really said anything about it. I'm assuming she's fine, but it'd still be nice to know.
>>
>>29080325
I am also worried about her. If the Order is upset with her I don't even want to think about what might have happened; at the same time, it could be extremely dangerous to attempt to contact her for the very same reason.
>>
>>29080352
I'm sure Joy could have someone check on her covertly,(as in they wouldn't know it was on our behalf) for us, even if there is a good chance she is under close scrutiny at the moment.

I don't think it was wise of her to stay, but i'm hoping she talked her way out of it. On the other hand, it probably would of been even worse for her to run, so I guess it's a "rock in a hard place" kinda situation she's in. Either way i'm sure it'll sort itself out.

Though I totally wanna ask Joy if she can get someone to check up on Hope for us.
>>
File: 1163.png (122KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1163.png
122KB, 640x600px
>>29075514
>>29075521
>>29075546
>>29075554
>>29076492

(Emerald doesn't have the bone statue, however the goat magic kit he bought does have bone in it. Also, this may be the only update until way later. I have some stuff I have to do today.)

Emerald asks what it was like to work in a salt mine.

"Those...Those are dark days kid." Vee says, and Emerald could swear he could see a Tumble weed blow by and a screech of some sort of hawk or vulture overhead, "...Ain't no pony got time for the mines... but some pony gotta do it. They say you never get the salt out of your wings. "

Vee then chortles and says, "They dun be lying... It just takes far too long FAR TOO LONG. Do you even understand what salt does to your plumage?! DO YOU?! Well to be honest, it actually makes them kinda nice. Saltwater does wonders for your wings. I should sell salt. Good idea! Salted Coffee. What we were talking about again?"

Emerald changes the subject away from this obviously charged topic and pulls out one of the bones from his Goat Magic Pack as well as his focus. He says that the necromancer taught him some things, and begins to slowly morph the bone into a coffee mug.

It's a little lop-sided and the handle is a little crooked, but the pegasus sasys, "Perfect. Im going to drink many a brew from whom ever's bones these were. And Im going to feel as dark as the blend I sip. You did clean this, right? These bones I mean."

Emerald mentions that he got them out of a kit and he isn't sure if they were. In fact, he isn't even sure what kind of bones they are.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29080408
So what do you think of that Vee? Pretty cool that a necromancer taught me that neat skill.
>>
>>29080408
I say we just listen to Vee and Joy chitchat till we get bored,(unless people have some things they really wanna talk about, cause i'm stumped about what to say next).
>>
>>29080408
>>
>>29080408
What potions do you make Vee? Do you specialize in a certain kind?
>>
Emerald tries a potion to make him bigger and stronger. Instead it made him… longer.
>>
>>29034604
I'm glad this fandom is seemingly on a quest to ponify EVERYTHING, because this particular ponification gets me really giddy for some reason. I desire more.
>>
When did we get a goat magic kit?

Don't you guys mean the alchemy kit?
>>
>>29081909
Back in the zebra city, when we at the college, i'm pretty sure.
>>
>>29081909
>>29082040
We bought the alchemy kit in the temple, but to my knowledge it only contained the ingredients for some simple potions.
We talked about buying some basic goat magic supplies (bone being one we need, but not one we discussed purchasing) at the alchemy shop earlier this thread, but we didn't buy it.
I have asked Fic via Discord to clear up what the hell is going, but he has yet to respond.
>>
>>29082127
That discord is cancer.
>>
>>29082415
This

Why the fuck does there need to be a chat offsite?
>>
>>29082415
>>29082499
There's not that much that even goes on in the discord t b h. It's not bad honestly. I do feel threads are enough to ask Fic questions and stuff, however.
>>
>That is a warning, a preview of our fate should we continue our quest for firearms and proceed into goat lands, for they are a force beyond what ponies are meant to have and Fate will make us pay for overreaching our station
>>
>>29081301
Oh, hey guys, welcome to EB Games
>>
Vee's cute and funny....

How do we put our dick in her?
>>
>>29084397
Vee-ry carefully.

I don't think we enough of a seduction master to pull that off. I don't think she'd be interested at all, no matter how sly we try to be.
>>
>>29082499
It doesn't get a ridiculous amount of use but it is nice to have it as somewhere to send people if they want to debate choices or post fan art dumps without using up our reply limit.
>>
>>29085769
There is the sage option which makes a post not count to the limit. It doesn't bump a thread either.
>>
>>29086582
Sage counts towards post limit. It's only function is to let you reply to a thread without bumping it.
>>
File: 1164.png (114KB, 640x600px)
1164.png
114KB, 640x600px
>>29080540

Emerald and Ruby listen to the chat a little while longer.

They basically play catch-up, with Joyride explaining their latest adventure, and mentioning how close they are to having all the ingredients.

Joyride eventually turns back to the foals and says,

"Okay, for real this time. Out."

Vee, who had taken to laying down on the floor and looks like she would be just as comfortable sleeping there as anywhere else, doesn't rise up to defend them this time, and they are soon escorted out the door. She does offer her butt lantern as thanks for the coffee mug however, which Emerald happily takes. It's a bit big to hang on his butt, but he is sure he'll find some use for it.

It's night time now, so Ruby and Emerald turn back to the door and enter Emerald's flat. Ruby pulls up some blankets and lays close to the foal and says,

"So... What did you think of Vee?"

Emerald looks at Ruby, and it's clear from her visage that she has an amused confusion on her face. Emerald says she seemed nice.

"Weird though, right? Weird." Ruby says, staring up at the ceiling.

Emerald says that he supposes the pegasus was weird, but they've met a lot of weird people on their travels. A comicbook writing Necromancer for one, and then of course, Joyride.

Ruby chuckles at this.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29086751
Let's collect the feathers.
>>
>>29086751
Collect the feathers and check the time. Do we have time to visit the northwest side of town? Where goats are at.
>>
>>29086751
Alright, it was time we left them to catch up in private anyway.

Sounds like it might be time to hit the hay, ask Ruby if she has any interesting stories she wants to share,(and we can share one too if we feel we have anything she'd find interesting).
>>
>>29086751
Play fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! THIS SATURDAY NIGHT THERE WILL BE REVENGE! AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU! GRUDGE MATCH, THE COMEBACK OF THE PREVIOUS LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMP, EMERAAAAAAAALD! AND HE WANTS TO TAKE BACK HIS TITLE, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

wrestling please pretty please?
>>
File: 1165.png (156KB, 640x600px)
1165.png
156KB, 640x600px
>>29086874
>>29086912
>>29086995
>>29087055

Emerald suddenly realizes he forgot to get the feathers in front of the door, and rushes outside really quick with a small bag to collect them. Luckily there are still quite a few, and he manages to pick up around thirty of them.

Emerald then takes his loot back into his loft, and plops down next to Ruby.

After a few moments of quiet she hits him in the face with a pillow and says,

"Wanna pillow fight?"

Emerald shrugs. He doesn't much feel like doing anything physical.

"How about wrestle?" Ruby offers.

For the same reason above, he declines.

Emerald asks if she has any interesting stories she wants to share. Ruby lays back down with a sigh and says,

"Interesting like how? Most I've done is all this stuff with you and Joyride."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29087087
Well what about before you met me? Surely living on the streets was interesting.
>>
>>29087087
This is a great opportunity to do some lewds with Ruby.
>>
>>29087087
Any happy memories? Anything noteworthy, even if you think it sounds insignificant. Do you know if you have any relatives at all?
>>
>>29087087
Well how about how you became good at pickpocketing? That had to have been interesting.

Or what about the other street foals? Did you interact with many of them?
>>
>>29087087
Ask Ruby about her parents again
>>
>>29087087
Wrap a blanket around us and Ruby let's snuggle close together while we chat.
>>
>>29087087
Try hanging the lantern on your tail.
>>
>>29087087
Maybe we should swing by the library in the house an find out where that blank piece of paper goes to.
>>
>>29087087
sex
>>
>>29087087
Let's cuddle close to Ruby.
>>
>>29087087
Snuggle up close to ruby and say that surely she saw something interesting or had an interesting run in with the guards before they met.
>>
>>29087087
We've been together for awhile now. I told you some of my past it'd be nice to hear some of yours.
>>
>>29087087
Once Ruby finishes her story (or fails to come up with one) resume the story of how we escaped our parents. We left off with Alacris holding off the town guard so we could escape.
>>
File: 1166.png (232KB, 1500x1406px)
1166.png
232KB, 1500x1406px
>>29087307
>>29087302
>>29087249

(Hmm... Let's see who wants what. If people want to see Ruby's past, or more of Emerald's, we could do that.)

http://www.strawpoll.me/11907551
>>
>>29087376
As much as I want to see more of Emmy's past, I wanna know more about Wooby.
>>
File: 1359517314799.png (78KB, 875x700px) Image search: [Google]
1359517314799.png
78KB, 875x700px
>>29087376
Ruby must reveal her secrets
>>
>>29087571
I can't imagine she has that many, but boy does she keep them close to her chest. Not that I blame her, when you have as little as she does, you keep a tight grip on what you have.
>>
>>29088329
Well she has us now. The more the merrier
>>
>>29088543
I think she's just afraid to open up cause she might feel like this could be over in an instance and any connection she made was for naught. But this is just me taking guesses at why she's so secretive.
>>
>>29088550
That's fine to me. She'll open up eventually when she feels more secure. Or would could nudge her later when she feels she has a foothold.
>>
>>29088589
I'm all for nudging her a bit, but I think it'd be for the best to let her approach us, she really get's irritated when we pry too much.
>>
>>29088621
I'm down to "nudge" Ruby too if you know what I mean.
>>
>>29088639
Well gl with that anon, maybe she'll surprise us and actually be ok with that.
>>
>>29088654
Let her come to us, not the other way around. Soundsince good guys?
>>
>>29088672
*Sounds
I hate my phone sometimes. Poor Ruby.
>>
>>29088672
>Let her come to us, not the other way around.
I don't mind nudging her a bit on the subject, but yes, this sounds like a sensible and considerate approach to me.
>>
>>29088830
Yes. A compromise between the anons who want to learn about (and hopefully grow a stronger bond with) Ruby, and those who want sexuals.
>>
>>29087376
I'm okay with either as long as we snuggle ruby while they talk.
>>
>>29088843
This is truly a beautiful moment of concensus.
>>
File: 1167.png (157KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1167.png
157KB, 640x600px
>>29089070
>>29087302
>>29087164
>>29087117
>>29087156

Emerald says that he wants to learn more about her past. He told her a lot about his, it'd be nice to know some of hers. Anything will do really. He asks how she got good at pickpocketing, or about some of the street foals she may have ran into. Or how she survived until now.

Ruby ponders this for a moment before saying, "Well, before I met you I helped some of my roommates with a robbery. Man, you should have SEEN what was in that box I got!"

---

Ruby dashes into a nearby alleyway, rounding a corner and resting near a doorway with big planks of wood holding it shut. She looks around to make sure that there is no one here, even though she knows that very few people come down this alleyway.

Lacking shops or really any non-boarded up doors there isn't very much of a reason for anyone but bums to come down this alley. Ruby breathes hard, trying to catch her breath. She had been recruited by two of her roommates Rat and Sleepy to help them with a score. The place they had picked was uptown, near the castle and locked up tighter than a safe, except for a small opening above the front door that was used as a vent. The two stallions lifted her into it, and she had unlocked the door from the other side. They had done a pretty good job of ransacking the place, but they apparently were not careful enough.

The guard came by roughly five minutes into their smash and grab, and the three of them had just enough warning to break a window near the back of the home and flee. Luckily Ruby managed to get her hands on some sort of chest, wish now sat cradled between her two front hooves.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29092123
OH SHIT NEW PLAYER!

Open that box if it's unlocked and see if what's inside would be easier to carry without the box.
>>
>>29092164
>>29092123
How much you want to bet that in the next panel she turns her head revealing her earring has a red gem in it?

Attempt to pick lock.
>>
>>29092123
Catch our breath, and look around. We don't hear or see anypony nearby yes? If we don't let's examine the box.
>>
>>29092123
>What does Ruby do?
>we Ruby now

Hype.

So I wonder if, since we're Ruby now, we're rocking a good Body/Dexterity roll? I like this already. I've always been a Rogue Master Race kinda guy since forever.

Let's Perception to see if anyone's coming. If we don't get too great a roll, I'd like to move those two trash cans so that they're behind us, where Ruby's sitting now. If we hear anyone coming into they alley at a pace faster than drunken hobo, we knock all that shit into the alleyway and flee.

If no one comes though, let's see if we can get that box open. Better to get what's inside sooner so we can travel lighter.
>>
File: 1168.png (132KB, 640x600px)
1168.png
132KB, 640x600px
>>29092164
>>29092222
>>29092260

Ruby looks around again just to make sure no one is around, and then opens the chest.

She gives an impressed whistle as she finds the box full of jewels and golden jewelry. She tries on some... Well, most of the jewelry on. Just for fun. After all, who knows when she'll get to do this next? Hopefully soon.

As Ruby pulls jewelry out of the box she finds a large, perfectly spherical blue gem. Ruby takes the only piece of jewelry on her currently that was actually hers and attempts to fit the jewel into her earring.

It fits! In fact, it fits so well that it surprises her a little bit. She wonders if Barber will let her keep it. Probably not, but she can hope. She knows for a fact Barber is going to chew out Rat and Sleepy for nearly botching the robbery, so Barber probably won't be in a very good mood.

Ruby takes all the jewelry sans the blue gem and puts it back in the box.

What does Ruby do?
>>
>>29092301
Blingin'.

Maybe we better rendezvous with our mates. Let's keep a small piece of jewelry hidden, and put the rest back in the box?

If we're the only one who made it out with a score, no reason we should give up EVERY bit of the goods. We can share, but keep one thing to ensure we get our fair share. I don't know who Rubs' compatriots are, but you know what they say about Thieves and honor. Maybe they'll try and muscle us outta the loot since we're just a filly. Let's keep a piece for insurance til we better know who these guys are.

Christ I can't type today, 4 hours sleep doesn't cut it
>>
>>29092301
Wandering around with a jewelry box right after a heist could draw attention. Do we know of any good hiding spots to stash it, or a rout that keeps us away from crowds?
>>
>>29092301
So from where we are at, what's the best route to get to our hideout? What items are in this alley we can take with us or use to help hide/disguise the box?
>>
>>29092301
Do we know where to meet up at in a situation like this where the guards are on to us? What's in the alley? Any cloth or tarp that would could wrap the box in to disguise it? Does the box rattle when we move it? Maybe we could put something inside the box to muffle it.
>>
>>29092301
Hmm, Emerald has a red gem, Ruby has blue. ??? probably has green. We need to get all three ponies and gems together and see what happens when we give each gem to the matching colored pony.
>>
>>29092491
That's true, but Ruby doesn't have it anymore,(unless she'd been hiding it this whole time). But i'm damn curious to know what the connection is between everything now. The only way I could see us getting the blue gem is by tracking down one of the ponies from the heist and seeing if they know where it went by now.

Unless Fic would retcon her having it if people tried hard enough in the past to make sure she has it.
>>
I'll try to get an update out. In the mean time, how about some Q&A?
>>
>>29092653
Oh heck yes. So whyou are you letting us play as Ruby?
>>
>>29092654

Because you guys wanted it?
>>
>>29092667
Well Thanks we like the opportunity to do so.
>>
>>29092667
Things going well for you?
>>
>>29092301
What Barber doesn't know won't hurt. It's not like they kept track of the contents of the chest. Hide the blue shiny away.
>>
>>29092653
Both putting their all into it, who's win a fight to the death, Rub' or Em?

Also, you draw any inspiration for Joy from Sans or The Happy Mask Salesman? She reminds me of them hard, would love you long time if you drew the three of them having a get-together for Christmas like they're cousins or some such
>>
>>29092667
Will any of our actions have effects on present Ruby?
>>
>>29092681

Nope.

>>29092699

Honestly? A combination of Sans and Rick
>>
>>29092713

Why wouldn't it?

You can't do any sort of time paradox obviously.
>>
>>29092667
If we do anything right now in this story telling arc, would any of the consequences affect Ruby now? Like if we were to *cough cough* bury treasure somewhere and come back for it now?
>>
>>29092691
Yeah seriously, I can't see why she wouldn't be able to hide it and pick it up later. Unless they were after something specifically there,(like the blue gem for example) they'd have no way of knowing Ruby held out some treasure.

Unless some story element happens soon like she was being watched while rifling through the treasure or something.
>>
>>29092719
Do they have magical food and or drinks there? Like the way that elfen bread in LOTR took a small bite to feed a full grown man for a full day.
>>
>>29092768

Err... I suppose those do exist yeah. Not sure how you segued into that though.
>>
>>29092794

So tell us about the guest artist. A friend of yours? Also tell us more about Vee. Will she still be around a little longer before she has to leave?
>>
>>29092794
I unno, I wanted to know if such a thing existed mainly cause when Emerald get's separated from the group, it'd be good if thirst and hunger was something he was amply prepared to deal with.
>>
>>29092794
Congrats on 50 threads. Pretty impressive how far the cyoa has gone. Have you been surprised as well?
>>
>>29092794
How was the crossfade?
>>
>>29092794
I see there is a CQ discord group now. Did you set it up? or one of the fans?
>>
>>29092794
How diffrent could things had turned out in the slaver arc?

If we had gone back down stairs to ask Joyride for some clients would we have ended up a prisoner along with her?

Also during the fight with the slaver what would've happened if we had gone after Jesen instead?
>>
>>29092794
So who was the one that proposed the crossover of Foals quest and having Vee make an appearance in here? Is she gonna crop up again, or is it gonna just be a one time thing?
>>
>>29092794
Was it possible for Joy or the other slaves or even our companions to have gotten gassed by the lethal one that the slavers were talking about?
>>
>>29092800

Pumpkin is the artist of AFA, and Vee is her friend. We decided on the crossover a long time ago. I don't remember how we decide on it.

>>29092810

Yeah, didn't think i'd do it for this long.

>>29092817

It was fine? It's not like it's my first time.

>>29092822

Pumpkin set it up, actually. I didn't even have discord until i was encouraged to join the CQ one.

>>29092829

It was possible to game over, and yes, it was possible to get Dejen.

>>29092833

Vee might pop up again, but it's rather unlikely. AFA takes place pretty far from CQ.
>>
>>29092858

Possible, but unlikely.
>>
>>29092871
Is there a connection with the gems? Emerald's red one and Ruby's sapphire one?
>>
>>29092871
>>29092865

Care to hint what the game over was?
>>
>>29092871
>>29092865
Would it be possible to visit Vanhoover sometime?
>>
>>29092865
>Yeah, didn't think i'd do it for this long.

Still enjoying yourself doing this right?
>>
>>29092871
What's some things that surprised or impressed you recently by player actions/choices recently. If any.
>>
>>29092865
Is there any advice you'd like to give to someone that might want to draw or start their own cyoa?
>>
>>29092871
So does the fact that Emeralds amulet was off and hidden away in his toybox mean that he can will it to stay off if he wants?

I'm not letting this question go damnit.
>>
>>29092871
Does Emerald have any immediate family? Like an Uncle or Aunt?
>>
>>29092886

No comment.

>>29092891

Nope.

>>29092897

If that's what a consensus wants.

>>29092909

Yuppers.

>>29092917

Hrm... I suppose how much you guys actually liked Vee.

>>29092924

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

>>29092925

No, it just wasn't far away enough that it would reappear near him.

>>29092939

Not that he knows of.
>>
>>29092714
Like Rick of Rick and Moriarty? Maybe I better watch that show some time, so I know where you're coming about.

>>29092962
>didn't answer "Both putting their all into it, who's win a fight to the death, Rub' or Em?"
Though I guess I could field that one myself. Ruby's only advantage is a sneak attack. 8/10 times Emerald would win if she doesn't get the drop on him, otherwise she'd probably win at least a good 8/10 times if Emerald was taken by surprise.
>>
>>29092962
Maybe i'm just making a bunch of assumptions then and he wasn't hiding it for more than a little while, but wouldn't he, at some point moved far enough away in the castle/mansion,(whatever the hell he lived in) if he had it hid for a while?

I dunno, he made it sound like he was hiding it for quite a while with the way he mentioned that his step parents kept trying to take it from him and he hid it in the broken toy so they would stop trying to take it from him. Which to me suggests he can will it to stay off, if he so chooses. Cause if he couldn't... It would of just kept appearing on him despite the fact he was trying to hide it.

So he can will it off if it's a shorter distance away from him, but it'll appear on it's own, even if he doesn't conciously want/will it back himself, if it gets a certain distance away? Cause that's what i'm getting out of this.

I just want to understand how the amulet works a bit better.
>>
>>29093019
The mansion is pretty compact and since he stayed there 90% of the time. He might never have been too far away for it to reappear.

Also remember the amulet is likely jumping through time and not actual teleportation.
>>
>>29092962
>Hrm... I suppose how much you guys actually liked Vee.
Ponies are at their best when they're weird. Vee is weird. Qt weirdo pone is good pone, maybe that's why I'm a Ponkfag
>>
>>29092962
Do you feel that the crossover is going well so far?
>>
File: 1169.png (193KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1169.png
193KB, 640x600px
>>29092342
>>29092350
>>29092361
>>29092430
>>29092567
>>29092691

(Last for the night!)

Ruby shuts the box up tight, and after looking around to make sure she isn't being followed again, carefully creeps through the alleyways.

If only she was near her "home". It's very close to the docks, and there are plenty of hiding places there. On the other hand she is currently in the slums directly next to the rich district, the two of which are separated by the main road, and patrolled heavily by guards.

As she walks Ruby spies a small, cracked dirt patch in a small alcove in the alley. Giving one more nervous glance around she begins to hoof at the dirt until she carves out a box sized hole, which she buries her treasure in.

She then briskly walks back towards her "home", only slowing down when she gets to the staircase up to her door, #206. Her "home" is a nearly derelict hotel/apartment building sitting a two blocks away from the docks. Most of the other tenets she has met are just as bad off as she is, though many of them are quite a bit older, or at least look so.

Ruby approaches the door to #206 and puts her ear to the door.

"-escaped with our lives! The guards must have saw us break in or something. They were there almost immediately!" a voice that Ruby recognizes as Sleepy says.

"So not only did you not bring anything back with you, but you also lost Ruby in the process?" A voice as sharp as a knife says. The one that Ruby knows belongs to Barber.

"I'm sure she is fine. Maybe we'll get lucky. I saw her lugging some sort of jewelry case out of the house." Rat's voice chimes in.

Ruby closes her eyes and grits her teeth. She really wishes Rat hadn't said anything about that. She sighs to herself, and then opens the door.

She is greeted by the sight of her roommates staring hard at her.

What does Ruby do?
>>
thoughts?
>>
>>29093008

Yes. Rick and Morty's Rick.

>>29093019

I dunno. Why don't you have Emerald try it?

>>29093066

Yup.
>>
>>29093087

Welcome to Corneria!
>>
>>29093095
Still going to take more questions?
>>
>>29093075
Tell them that we are glad that we made it. It was a close one.
>>
>>29093109

Yes.
>>
>>29093031
>The mansion is pretty compact and since he stayed there 90% of the time. He might never have been too far away for it to reappear.
We don't really have any way of knowing what he actual distance of it is that it recalls itself to Emerald,(unless we experiment, but no one really seemed interested in doing so). Cause the farthest away it went from us, was when the gave it to the dragon as a means of leaving us alone. And of course it reappeared then, but it actually took a little bit to reappear. I think if it was actually going through time it would of been pretty much instant,(that or the demon was listening and decided to wait a bit before teleporting back to Emerald).

>Also remember the amulet is likely jumping through time and not actual teleportation.
That's very possible, considering we now know that the demon has to do with time. That makes me think that the demon possibly just let him have it off that time, rather than Emerald choosing it to be off.

Though on the other hand it sounds like it follows the rules of other "bound" items in the more generic concept of them. Which makes figuring out the specifics of this kind of thing, tricky.

>>29093089
Didn't seem to be any interest in trying so. And it was met with naysayings of saying we couldn't do it, which was never proven either way.

I'm not trying to be difficult I swear, I just wanted to how a bit more about the amulet works.
>>
>>29093119
Back during the anniversary I really enjoyed the day or two where you took art requests. That was a lot of fun. Do you think you could do another like that sometime before the next anniversary?
>>
>>29093075
Gee, i'm glad to see you guys too. Well nothing to do now but say you buried the box for safe keeping.

This certainly puts a new light on the whole "roomates" phrase she usually described them with.
>>
>>29093075
say you didn't want the box to slow you down or any of the guards accidentally catching you with it. The box is secure and you can retrieve it later.
>The guard came by roughly five minutes into their smash and grab
Ask Sleepy or Rats if they have any idea how the guards knew they were there, how they responded so quickly. A magic door alarm?
>>
>>29093172

maybe.
>>
>>29093192
The Hell does getting crossfaded mean anyways?
>>
>>29093216

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=crossfaded
>>
>>29093282
So what games are you playing these days?
>>
>>29093282
seen any good movies lately?
>>
>>29093282
Get right with God.
>>
>>29093282
Sounds fun.
>>
>>29093282
any regrets?
>>
>>29093075
What do we know about these guys? If Ruby's met them before and knows them, I wouldn't mind at least a small snippet into each of them. Otherwise I'm going in blind and it makes me wanna 360 and walk outta here, cuz none of them look like they're gonna have Ruby's back at all.

Speaking of, thank them for leaving us back there. We told them we should have been the lookout
>>
>>29093596
>me wanna 360 and walk outta here
you mean 180?
>>
>>29093075
Tell them that it was a real close call. Why did those guards catch on to us so quick?

We're glad to see that both of you made it okay.
>>
>>29093608
No, he meant a 360 kickflip and then skate out of there.
>>
>>29093282
How do changelings fit into this universe, if at all?
>>
File: 1345167277275.jpg (74KB, 479x435px)
1345167277275.jpg
74KB, 479x435px
>>29093608
>he can't moonwalk
>>
>>29093608
spot the derpiboorufag
>>
>>29093609
>We're glad to see that both of you made it okay.
Be quiet Emerald, we Ruby now. No goody two shoes for you
>>
>>29093710
That, and I can't imagine she's very fond of these horses. No more than you'd be fond of a co-worker that you kinda get along with just enough to get a job done. Though from the way that "Barber" was talking about Ruby, she seemed concerned. Unless it was the same kind of concern that one would express over an object being broken, rather than someone else was in danger of harm.
>>
>>29093075
Say hey and mention that we had to ditch the box to get back here.
>>
>>29093812
Bump
>>
>>29094093
Bump
>>
>>29094105
Bump?
>>
>>29093075
Let's not mention the box say we had to ditch it when the guards showed
>>
>>29094199
Yeah but wouldn't the place their frustration on Ruby? Hmmmm.
>>
>>29092865
>>29092822
Incorrect, I set up the CQ discord
>>
>>29093075
Whatever you do don't try to hide the box!
>>
>>29095207
Hide the box we aren't emerald we're in it for ourselves>>29093075
>>
>>29093075
I think we better be honest that we hid the box, we seem to have failed the least on this job which should earn us some credit and there is also suspicion that someone is a rat so I wouldn't want to put ourself too high above the others.
Thread posts: 574
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.