[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine it´s your beloved waifu, anons. What would you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: full.jpg (684KB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
684KB, 2400x1350px
Imagine it´s your beloved waifu, anons.

What would you do? How would you feel?

I know I would feel as if my soul were crushed and destroyed in a way so irreversible that not a single piece was left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI
>>
I´m crying now.

Thank you for nothing, OP, you son of a bitch.
>>
>>29031709
I don't know what that movie is and I don't think I do.
>>
>>29031709
Devastated. I've never seen that movie or ever experienced anything like it with a 3DPD, but I feel it in my heart. It'd cut deep and leave a permanent scar, but... I'm still human. I could move on, even if it took years to do it.

Imagine how Twifags must feel.
>>
File: 1468868932299.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468868932299.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>29031709
Yeah. I do think about this kind of thing very often, dwelling on it and hurting badly. Then I feel bad for feeling bad and potentially making her feel guilty because of my stupid feelings for her. I wish the worst that waifu feels got was "she's not real". I wish I could believe she'd ever love me and not the guys that the writers introduce for her, and that I wouldn't just hurt her by being hurt and ruin any chance at even friendship because of my obsessive feelings.
>>
>>29031709
The real question is, would I be able to stop myself from doing something terrible at that moment

>>29032074
>Imagine how Twifags must feel.
Speaking for myself, very satisfied that they keep the shipping stuff in the highschool spinoff thing, while the actual pony in the show is pretty much a saint. Shitty writing and characterization are much bigger concerns right now
>>
File: 1424724390095.jpg (3MB, 2587x3375px) Image search: [Google]
1424724390095.jpg
3MB, 2587x3375px
>>29031709
I've actually had this happen to me. It was a party, kinda like that one. A girl and I were really into each other or so I thought, and when she found out I was younger than she was, she immediately started wrapping herself around another guy who went to my school.

Then had another girl some years later tell me she loved me. I found out a couple weeks later that she lost her virginity to some random guy.

Thank God for waifus
>>
File: youre-how-old-ehrzf3.jpg (43KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
youre-how-old-ehrzf3.jpg
43KB, 600x409px
>>29031709

Old and Busted cock carousel rider.

Move on to New Hotness.
>>
>>29031709
Literally any 80s film you watch has a comfy degree of sediment to it. Should just kill myself now and see if I come back as a HS jockey stud.
>>
>>29031709
This happen to me in high school. A girl I thought I liked girl asked me out. We didn't last more than a couple weeks before she lied and wanted to be friends again. I see her a week later with someone else. Pretty sure she was just fishing for the right one but it fucked me up for the longest time.

That was my first and last relationship. Pretty sure I'm still fucked up.
>>
Okay OP. If it were just that scene alone, I'd be pretty bummed and it'd take a long while to get over it.

But.

If you take the entire movies plot into consideration, all I would feel is uncontrollable rage. Fuck I wouldn't want anything to do with her even before it got to that point.

Fuck that movie
>>
>>29032679

The basic plot of the movie is the MC has the hots for that chick in the video. The MC and the chick were both virgins and then the chick loses her virginity to the MC's good friend, who is basically a Chad who gets any chick he wants.

Not only does the Chad take her virginity, he knocks her up and leaves her. So the MC scrapes up all the money he can including selling some of his own personal belongings so he can get the chick an abortion.

He gets her the abortion and confesses that he loves her and she is really appreciative and they share a kiss.

In the end the MC borrows money from his boss to buy the chick a golden bracelet for her and then he finds her making out with the very same Chad who knocked her up and left her
>>
>>29032695
So basically anyone stupid enough to be this fool deserves what happens. You aren't the Protagonist of the world, love story miracles won't happen for you, you don't suddenly "have a shot" because something BAD happened to her. You are a human. If you decide to throw yourself into HER situation over a BONER; you'll get no sympathy. You deserve it. Recognize a hopeless situation; in this very specific instance, a hopeless chance at romance with a girl who will love you back. The flags are there. You refusing to see them doesn't make you a good guy. It makes you an idiot.
>>
>>29032710
Wow, fuck this bitch.
>>
>>29032710
if Chad had truly been the MC's best friend, he would have helped the MC get it on with the girl

>>29031709
this is why we have waifu's Anon
so we don't have to live through the pain of this happening irl

I swore off 3DPD because of my ex
they just aren't worth it
trudging through miles of shit to find that one diamond in the rough weighs down a person, IF you ever find that diamond
>>
>>29031709
Sometimes I'm thankful my waifu is real in my head only.
>>
File: 1468081191085.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1468081191085.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>29031709
At least she's happy right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.