[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when this cartoon used to be fun and positive? Bloo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

Remember when this cartoon used to be fun and positive? Bloomberg remembers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9XQUW5URQU
>>
File: these two fuckers.jpg (47KB, 465x305px) Image search: [Google]
these two fuckers.jpg
47KB, 465x305px
>>29028542
Times change, Anon. Thank these two fuckers.
>>
>>29028554
Where's Mike Vogel and Jayson Thiessen?
>>
>>29028542
Really. How hard would it be to at least end things on a sweet note? If these writers don't know how to have an "interesting" plot without it being heavy on unkind and crude conflict, so be it, but they could at least make up for it with apologies and some kindness at the end. Many season 6 episodes have left me feelings a little sick about what I've just seen.
>>
File: dc2.jpg (47KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
dc2.jpg
47KB, 550x412px
>>29028542
>>
>>29028542
>>29028834
This should be a new meme.
>>
>>29028542
All this awful writing made me doubt the show was good at any point
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
All good things must come to an end

or keep going forever in a downward spiral without escape
>>
File: 1479530440337.png (413KB, 1169x862px)
1479530440337.png
413KB, 1169x862px
>>29028948
Rewatch S1. Take close note to the characters and their dialogue. After that, pull a /co/ and remember all the other shitty girl's cartoon shows before that point.

Then you will understand.
>>
File: 1478483564771.png (239KB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1478483564771.png
239KB, 1280x1021px
Come on people. The show's not that bad now, right?
>>
Remember when /mlp/ didn't have it's head shoved so far up it's ass and could see past it's own negativity?

... Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>29030527
I'm sure we'd all love to ignore the cruel mistreatment of the characters we love, and mindlessly say "cute ponies doing cute things!" despite the fact that that obviously isn't present anymore, with this huge focus on conflict-driven plot, with no room for characters to just talk or feel anything outside of the conflict. I'd love to see what you're talking about when you say that characters still care about each-other and live nice lives focused around friendship and goodness, but I can't. Cute screencaps of a background gag that lasted one second just doesn't count as "cute ponies doing cute things" to me and doesn't make up for what's actually happening in these episodes. I know you guys love trying to convince us to hate seasons 1 and 2 for "they were kind of rude there, too! See, they had a disagreement!", but I don't think that's ever been successful. Because it's stupid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.