[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does your waifu mean to you? To me my waifu means no matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 13

File: 1454468945595.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454468945595.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
What does your waifu mean to you? To me my waifu means no matter what I'll always have somebody to make me smile, even if she only exists in my imagination, as long as the idea of her exists there is hope, the very fact that such a beautiful being was dreamed up makes me believe their is goodness in the world, and the fact that she exists in my mind and in my heart means I'm never truly alone
>>
>>29026609
Kill yourself
>>
>>29026617
Nah faggot you kill yourself little queer.
>>
File: images(7).jpg (26KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
26KB, 443x332px
>>
My waifu is a reason to live. She's my everything, and my reason to keep pushing on with my life, she's my reason to not give up. She gives me hope and makes me feel like someone cares about me. She gives me someone to care about too. She's as much a part of me as I am, I don't think I could even survive without her. I love this horse .
>>
File: 1479881167651-mlp.jpg (345KB, 1200x1786px) Image search: [Google]
1479881167651-mlp.jpg
345KB, 1200x1786px
>>29026609
A reason to self improve.
A princess wouldn't be interested in a depressed, unhygienic, unmuscular meme spouter, wouldn't she?
>>
>>29026609
That's a nice sentiment, Anon. I think that my feelings about my waifu are a bit more egotistical because they're mostly about how she makes me feel. She's an inspiration for me, I admire her tenacity, I envy her strength. Whenever I see her smile, it makes me happy. As I usually say, I didn't choose to have a waifu, it just happened, but it feels really good.
>>
>>29026617
Haha XD well meemed my friend!
Thanks leddit upboated, liked, and subscribed!
>>
>>29026733
Serious question, what will you do when some years down the road, the show ends? Will you try to just stay with whatever fan base is left? Regardless, good luck to you, fellow sunfriend.
>>
File: 1435475964487.jpg (998KB, 2500x1783px) Image search: [Google]
1435475964487.jpg
998KB, 2500x1783px
>>>29026609
Pic Related
>>
File: 1480599509465.jpg (2MB, 4320x2350px) Image search: [Google]
1480599509465.jpg
2MB, 4320x2350px
>>29026826
I will stay with her forever. I suppose when the show is over I'll try to remain with whatever fan base is left, try to make content related to Celestia even quicker than I am now. It doesn't really matter to me if the show is still going or if there's any fan base left, she'll be my life until I die, I suppose.
What about you, sunfriend?
>>
File: 1480119784411.png (165KB, 416x474px) Image search: [Google]
1480119784411.png
165KB, 416x474px
i love her. i dont want us ever being apart.
my waifu is more important to me than anything else in the world. shes perfect. shes the one and only thing i live for. she has been there for me and comforted me when things have been hard, and she has been by my side on the happier times too. i couldnt be more thankful for her existense.
i know the show will end sometime, but she will never die for me, and i will keep watching the show forever. its the least i can do for the love of my life.
>>
>>29026609

Over the years of the show they, yes "they", have been many things. They were innocence, purity, inspiration, rocks to cling to sometimes in the unforgiving storm of life. A sort of ever changing set of reflections in a mirror over time something I could see parts of myself in and see my inherit flaws and strengths, helped me evaluate myself without bias and end to the flaws I can, work with the ones I can't change, and fortify my strengths. I even went through the tulpa thing for about a month, but jumped ship on that, whether that was for the best or the worst it has be lost to what could have been. They have been many things in my life and some might say it's delusional I couldn't say for certain. Yes, being in my mid 20s and finding so much in mlp might sound and even be delusional, but I find that because it is a show for children and teaches lessons and keeps to certain purities with the show and characters that it's a perfect host for such things and for the more adult situations I can apply those on my own from the cornerstones the characters reinforce, even if some of their traits are assumed because they are my own individual incarnations of the characters outside the show.

>>29026826

This is a thought that sometimes sends small streaks of fear across my mind, not that I would be lost without the show, characters, or certain parts of the fan base, because I had a well balanced life before the show, still do now, and will after. That fear comes more that when the show is over and the characters, greens, fan base, etc. fades into inevitable antiquity will I forget them completely, almost like growing distant from a good friend. I would hope not. And even if it does fade I have faith that the good impression they had on my will stay
>>
>>29026609
Pinkie inspires me to be a better, kinder person. She brings me a happiness I just want to share with the world, and she's helped me out of some troubling times. Words cannot accurately describe how much she means to me, she makes the future look brighter to me.
We've been together for almost 3 years now, and I've loved every minute of it.
>>
>>29026843
I don't really know what I'd do, mostly because I don't like thinking about it too much. Too much has happened though, I could never just forget and turn my back on the sun. I'd probably try to find some group somewhere and contribute to that; I've at least been able to do a little bit for /sun/.
>>29026887
If everything were to end, I'm not concerned with falling apart or forgetting it all. What scares me is that something happy, something good would be lost and I could never get it back.
>>
File: 1481001123369.png (567KB, 853x1729px) Image search: [Google]
1481001123369.png
567KB, 853x1729px
She inspires me to constantly improve myself and never stop learning. Power may be great but you have to understand humiliation and be able to admit your faults. She definitely has changed me.
>>
File: 1477759882898.png (2MB, 2396x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1477759882898.png
2MB, 2396x2500px
>>29026609

My waifu means that I will stay determined and not just give up so easily on things. To keep going and not get caught in the past, and worry most about the present and future. To stay positive and loving. She stays in my heart and I love her. She is truly beautiful and I love her so much. She gives me hope, and I am glad to care for her. I could not be more thankful that she's here and I'm not completely alone.
>>
File: image.png (225KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225KB, 1000x1000px
>>29026609
My waifu is hope that there are still selfless and giving people in the world whose only goal is to make others happy. She is the perfect example of everything that is pure and wonderful, and she encourages me to do the best I can and to make me feel better about myself. She's cute and funny and brings me joy.
>>
File: 1478021914471.png (257KB, 800x947px) Image search: [Google]
1478021914471.png
257KB, 800x947px
She makes me want to be better than I am, yet I still feel like it's never enough to do her justice, simply seeing her smile can make me feel pure joy on the shittiest day
On days when I feel like doing nothing, just wasting away time that I know I need to get somewhere in life I just think that if she were there she'd push me to keep going, so I do, in the hope that she might be proud of me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.