[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screw attack is doing Pinkie Pie vs deadpool This will be in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Screw attack is doing Pinkie Pie vs deadpool
This will be interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgiP3EKZ5ko
>>
>>29025509
do they just draw names out of a hat? what the actual fuck.

Starscream vs Rainbowdash made some sense, they were both Hasbro properties and were appropriately cartoon.

This is just stupid.

0/10 Death Battle people, I once thought you were somewhat cool.
>>
>>29025509
I hope they make Boomstick do the bio on Pinkie.
>>
>>29025570
They are all clickbaity as fuck

Remember how much asshurt Superman vs Goku caused? They know that if they cause a shitstorm more people will watch their videos, at this point this is all they do, its not about making a battle that makes sense, its about how much drama you can cause
>>
>>29025586
>They are all clickbaity as fuck
This. Death Battle was always shit.
>>
>>29025596
Just like Epic Rap Battles of History.
>>
>>29025570
>both a bit insane
>both break the 4th wall with reckless abandon
should be interesting. if i were to bet, id say they both break the 4th wall about people expecting them to fight, but then they dont really, then they just kind of leave together
>>
>>29025608
>The first "FRIENDSHIP" end to a Death Battle.
>Jizz thinks it's a fever dream and Broomstick says angry texan works.
>>
>>29025631
okay, that would be kind of hilarious, and might make it worth watching.
>>
>>29025509
deadpool will win, isn't he like immortal or some shit?
>>
>>29025509
Deadpool is stupid
>>
Calling it,

They don't fight at all they just party together and get drunk

The end
>>
File: Binding of Isaac pickups.jpg (71KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
Binding of Isaac pickups.jpg
71KB, 500x598px
>>29025509
What the fuck is Pinkie Pie even going to do? The fucker will just regenerate over and over
>>
File: 1466694362345.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466694362345.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
>>29025631
>Jizz and Broomstick
I found this funnier than I should hav
>>
>>29027125
>filename
It's completely unrelated to the conversation but I kek'd.
>>
>>29027125
Too be fair, she could easily do such a thing if it was for a joke. She could also erase him from existence by some joke.
>>
>>29027125
neither of them can die, anon. friendship is the most logical outcome.
>>
>>29027125
What if she uses the Killer Queen powers she gets in Legend of Everfree?
>>
>>29028732
Yeah, the only conclusion I can see is either a draw or both of them saying "fuck it" and becoming pals.
>>
>>29025995
No, Thanos took the immortality curse away from him. He still has a strong healing factor, but he can die.

>>29027125
Wile E. Coyote regenerates all the time as well, but that doesn't mean he wins.

A draw seems likely, though.
>>
>Thanks to Pinkies bubbly, friendly nature, her instincts drive her to greet Deadpool.
>Thanks to Deadpool's douchebag tendencies, he greets her in kind then shoots her in the head.
>Thanks to the cloning pool, this process repeats itself ad infinitum or until Deadpool gets bored.
>Since the net effect is that he gets to shoot a pink pony in the face, this never occurs.

Winner: Deadpool
>>
>>29025509
Stop making those threads you fucking imbecile.
>>
File: 1479919634921.png (380KB, 1079x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479919634921.png
380KB, 1079x1024px
>>29025607
>implying epic rap battles of history aren't good
Rap battles work because it isn't a contest and outcome generator. It's litterally just two verses )usually( of raps on either side and as long as it's entertaining it doesn't fucking matter who wins.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.