[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can be with Fluttershy but you must watch every single Adam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

You can be with Fluttershy but you must watch every single Adam Sandler movie 40 times.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>29020025
yes
>>
Dude, I do that regardless.
>>
>>29020025
are you the same anon that kept using adam sandler movies as an argument over ponies?
>>
>>29020036
go to bed, Adam.
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash_wub_face_S4E04.png (133KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash_wub_face_S4E04.png
133KB, 640x360px
>>29020025
and I get Fluttershy as my pet ? DEAL.
I like Adam Sandler's movies anyway....
>>
>>29020025
Hmmm...

"I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you"
>>
>>29020043
What you think you're funny? You think I'm Adam Sandler? Do you really think Adam Sandler, THE Hollywood Icon Adam Sandler would be caught browsing this little pony board?

Seriously, if Adam were gonna browse any board, it's probably be /fit, because that guy is ripped.

He's ripped and he gets all the ladies, AND he's fucking hilarious numbnuts.

So if anyone needs to go to bed, it's you kiddie. And don't forget to kiss your Dakimakura before you sleep asshole.
>>
>>29020051
I read this in his retard voice and it made it so much better.
>>
>>29020051
This is twenty-first century entertainment that appeals to a wide range of people. Acquaint yourself with it. Instead you pigeonhole it so you can discount it. You're that jealous aging shithead that scoffs at anything that was created within the last half decade, fixated on the vainglory of your own childhood. You see this content crop up time & time again and it infuriates you. It confuses you. Today's teenage interest is tomorrow's realized dream. This is the fuel of inspiration, the cultural cues that inform the content of the future and it's fine by me. The labyrinthine meritocracy of the internet age overwhelms you. You don't know what to make of it. Stay bewildered, irrelevant oaf.
>>
>>29020025
I'll watch the movies but I don't want Discord's sloppy seconds. She can fetch my beer and cook my dinner.
>>
File: not_carlos.jpg (112KB, 457x367px) Image search: [Google]
not_carlos.jpg
112KB, 457x367px
>>29020025
>watch every single Adam Sandler movie 40 times
Just to be with Fluttershy? You have to be kidding me.
>>
>>29020100
get out of here carlos, pinkie already did that joke and she did it better.
>>
>>29020040
No, he's not. I am. I'm afraid I created a meme. I can't regret enough.
>>
>>29020025
So what you're saying is: I'm over-qualified for Fluttershy.

If I reach 100, can I trade her up for Pinkie Pie?
>>
I like Adam Sandler films!
>>
How long would it take if you watched them 12 hours a day everyday
>>
>>29020025
If i survive. Yeah sure.
>>
>>29020025
Yes.
>>
File: 0cd.jpg (130KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
0cd.jpg
130KB, 700x700px
>>29020078
I don't know why the hater is so full of himself, if adam actually frequently came here you know by now he'd know how to meme and troll like the rest of us.
>>
>>29021611
This picture tickles me every time I see it.
>>
>>29021624
I don't get it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.