[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Trixie's not like those other mares here."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1480822606270.png (209KB, 672x523px) Image search: [Google]
1480822606270.png
209KB, 672x523px
>"Trixie's not like those other mares here."
>"Yes, Trixie's saving up for medical school."
>>
>>29000817
Da, comrade trix
>>
>>29000817
Ah, spying for Kremlin I see. You are loyal agent, Trixie
>>
>>29000817
please sit on my face
>>
>>29000817
Muh dick.
>>
>>29000817
But why do ponies even have saddles?
>>
>>29002283
To keep their backs warm and for fetish reasons.
>>
>>29002283
Why do people in mild climates wear clothes?
>>
>>29002283
Some redhead thought it would look cute even if it doesnt make sense.

>>29002482
Cause dresscode
>>
>>29002283
I don't think they're real saddles you can sit on. It's like the difference between a bow tie and a collar.
>>
>>29002506
And why so you think there's a dress code?
>>
>>29000817
Trixie should maybe just rethink her life choices
>>
>>29002283
Its for when a stallion mounts them, they'll lay on top of the saddle. It gives cushion and comfort for both parties. Stirrups are also used to give a place for the stallion to rest their forehooves and get some better leverage so they can fuck the wearer harder.
>>
>>29002863
Cause no one wants to see my junk?
>>
>>29003216
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>29003027
This sounds like you have experience
>>
>>29000869
>>29000844
When powerful and great trixie is in mood, she will reward you for that
>>
>>29002482
I need a place to keep my loose change
>>
File: qt.png (185KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
185KB, 932x1024px
>>29000844
>>29000869
I'm not sure which i love more, autistic nerd-sperg Trixie or stronk Russian Trixie.
>>
File: comrade trix.png (870KB, 1093x1024px) Image search: [Google]
comrade trix.png
870KB, 1093x1024px
>>29003316
well...
>>
>>29000817

>...
>Anonymous turns around and walks away.
>"H-hey, where are you going?!"
>You're left laying on his luxurious couch with a clearly not stupid look on your intelligent and attractive face.
>Stupid Anon, you came to him offering your good because not only would that pay for what Daddy calls a "real job", you would also get Anon to fill his marital duties to you as your husband!
>He should feel lucky that YOU of all ponies give him the time of day!
>Any respectable stallion or mare would have intercourse with the Seductive and Delectable Trixie!
>You make an audible 'humph' as he walks back into the room with a pail in one claw and a bag in the other.
>"When Trixie speaks to you, you should answer her!"
>He picks you up with one hand and throws you over his muscular shoulder!
>You did not squeak, ok?!
>"Anon, you're so assertive! Trixie loves when her stallion can take charge!"
>You lift a hoof to touch that handsome, sexy face of his, tracing his jawline, when suddenly you find yourself on the floor.
>Scrambling to your hooves, you yell "Anon, this is not your bedroom!"
>He lifts the bucket above your head, and you look up as he flips it upside down, pouring freezing water onto your head!
>"A-Anon, I do NOT want to be cold while I ride you silly!"
>He opens the door and picks up, tossing you a few feet away, before shouting in that deep, masculine voice of his.
"I don't want to see you offering to suck my monkey dick again!"
>He grabs the bag then throws it, landing right in front of you before slamming the door shut.
>Using your potent magic, you untie the bag and gaze at the contents.
>Wow, there has to be at least fifty bits in this bag!
>Ignoring the incredulous looks passerby give you, you canter to his door.
>"Anon, I'm not just going to take the money without doing the job! I will find a way to take you, whether you like it or not!"
>You angrily stomp away, not forgetting to grab the bits in your magic as you plot to get his dick into your plot.
>>
>>29000817
How much for the women?
I have two turnips and a potato.
Is that enough?
>>
>>29000817
>trixie's
grammar nazi does not approve.
>>
File: gfap.png (23KB, 326x224px) Image search: [Google]
gfap.png
23KB, 326x224px
>>29003265
You know it.
>>
>>29000817
this makes me sad
>>
>>29003917
the plot thiccens
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.