[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys think your lives suck? I'm trying to get into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

You guys think your lives suck? I'm trying to get into the military, and despite being more than qualified, they won't take me, so I'm stuck in a dead-end job cleaning up a small town in the middle of nowhere. Then there's my so-called friends, who haven't really been helping with anything.

The first one is this shy beta bitch who I swear is a stoner. She's really into animals, but everything else scares her. She's so fucking quiet, and she's constantly apologizing for some shit.

Then there's this inbred hick farmer who lives on the outskirts of town. She's always saying she's better than me at everything, and she's always challenging me to some bullshit competitions to prove it.

There's also this stuck-up fashion designer who talks like she's from the fucking '30s. She's always bitching and she couldn't be more dramatic if she tried. She's obsessed with her looks, too, and she's always making me try on her next stupid dress.

And then there's some weirdo crackhead bitch who just doesn't know when to shut up. I honestly have no idea what the hell goes through her mind.

But the worst has to be this nerdy bitch who moved in from out of town recently. She really puts the “smart” in “smartass,” and she's constantly reading or some shit. Not to mention that she's always dragging me and the others along on dangerous errands, which often end with us taken out of the picture while she pulls a solution out of her ass, and we don't even get as much as noticed while she takes all the fucking glory.

As if that weren't bad enough, I’ve got this little kid stalking me and shit and apparently she thinks I'm a fucking superhero. She always hangs out with these two other girls who are constantly getting themselves hurt.

And I only put up with all this shit because I have no other choice. I swear, the only thing keeping me from putting a bullet through my fucking head at this point is the fact that I'm the fastest flyer in Equestria.
>>
I almost reported this thread before I realized what you were doing.
>>
>>28999500
wtf I hate Rainbow Dash now
>>
This is too gritty for me
I like fimfamfilosophy's simple rainbow dash
And gregs voice
Ooh baby oh baby oh baby oh baby oh baby
>>
Is this OC? If so good job bud
>>
>>28999500
I saw this on /pol/. You had a fucking felony, faggot.
>>
>>28999759
Link
>>
>>28999500
Suck it up, buttercup.
>>
>>28999500
But Dash.

You're a Wonderbolt now and you love the spa. You don't even have to train to stay a part of the Wonderbolts. They don't care. You can mess with the routines, have sex with other members or the fans, and even use their name to get free food and hotels. All you get is probation, which prohibits you from being in a show as long as you clean up after practice - but like we said, practice is optional.

Your life is a complete dream with no obstacles. All your goals are met. Your arc is over.
>>
>>28999500
A Little outdated now.
But still funny.
>>
File: RD dude weed lmao.png (363KB, 655x623px) Image search: [Google]
RD dude weed lmao.png
363KB, 655x623px
>>28999822
>implying that because we don't see her practice means she never does
>thinking your ship is canon

Nothing that you stated is suggested in the show
>>
>and we all go around in a van solving mysteries
>>
>>28999500
>There's also this stuck-up fashion designer who talks like she's from fucking Britain.
Fixed.
>>
>>28999500
But at least you have sexy horse friends
>>
File: IMG_4258.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4258.gif
2MB, 250x187px
>>28999500
My face was like this but in reverse

Good job OP
>>
>>28999500
know dat feelin' bro
>>
>>28999500
I even forgot about the original pasta.
>>
>>28999500
chin up ^_^
>>
>>28999500
>I'm trying to get into the military

stopped reading right there

if you think that joining the military leads to some kind of decent future, you should kys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.